Coincidence?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moondrift
Moondrift
2,284 Followers

Colin's eyes opened wide as he gasped, "You don't mean you might..."

Wendy smiled at him and said, "I'm not on the pill, and you didn't see me insert an IUD did you, and I didn't see you put on a condom and I assume you haven't had a vasectomy and so, yes I might be. But don't worry, I shan't expect you to marry me or hand out money. You might not want to do the first and I know you can't do the second, and so;" she stopped short and then added, "So we might as well enjoy ourselves."

This was sexual freedom that Colin had never known before. The other women and girls he had experienced had all insisted on the utmost precautions to prevent pregnancy, but Wendy was offering him the freedom of her body with no barriers. It was as if she wanted him to impregnate her. This was heaven beyond his wildest imagining.

He was still supporting her, and so he lifted her up to sit on the edge of the spa with her lower legs still in the water; he parted them to expose her genitals to his gaze.

As he stood before her it was Wendy's turn to become unsure.

"What are you going to do to me?" she asked apprehensively.

Colin, now confident that he was in control said, "I'm going to smell and taste you, and then I'm taking you to bed and I'm going to fuck you until you beg for mercy."

Wendy had only once experienced oral sex and that had been experimental on her part. The man had been Damien's father, and he only tasted her briefly and expressed revulsion. After that Wendy had never tried to have oral sex again, believing that all men would be disgusted.

She believed there was still residual sperm in her vagina plus her own female discharge and she could not believe that Colin would find it other than unpleasant and it might ruin their new relationship that had barely begun.

Wendy was torn between the desire to experience cunnilingus and her fear of Colin rebuffing her. She clamped her hands over her genitals saying, "No...no...don't do it to me," but Colin was determined. After a little resistance Wendy surrendered and he managed to gently remove her hands.

He began to stroke with his tongue the long cleft of her vulva as Wendy looked down at him in wonder. Was he really enjoying doing this to her?

As if in response to that question his tongue went in deeper, licking her soft inner lips and then penetrating beyond into her vagina. Wendy gave herself up to his stimulating and the intense pleasure it was starting to give her.

At first uncertain she placed her legs over his shoulders and her hands either side of his head, but when his tongue found that sensitive centre of pleasure, her clitoris, her hands went behind his head, holding him to her and as she began to judder with increasing violence she began to cry out.

There are women who as they feel their orgasm approaching both dread its intensity and yet long for its gratification. Wendy sensed that her approaching orgasm was to be the most violent she had ever known, and she began with conflicting cries to beg for she knew not what.

"No...no...don't do it to me...you're making me cum...I don't want...aah...yes...yes...no... stop...stop...oh no...oh oh oh aah..."

She climaxed clutching at Colin, raking his back with her nails, and then it happened, another new experience. There was a sudden spurt of fluid from her vagina, a female ejaculation that covered Colin's face. Slowly she began to subside, her cries falling away to a murmur.

"Oh Colin...Colin, what have you done to me...what have you done?"

Colin stood as Wendy slipped from the edge of the spa and she was in his arms weakly sobbing.

The words rose up in Colin's throat, words he had only ever spoken before sexual intercourse, words intended to persuade the woman, but now they came after the event; "I love you Wendy."

"Take me to bed and make me beg for mercy," Wendy whispered.

* * * * * * * *

Making Wendy beg for mercy proved to be a vain boast on Colin's part; on the contrary it was he who almost begged for mercy as he tried to satisfy an apparently insatiable Wendy.

It was almost inevitable that Colin spent the rest of his parents' absence living with Wendy, although to must be said that Colin did have work to do. A USB and a case full of books solved that problem and Wendy proved to be an inspiration.

"No work, no sex," she declared. I suppose that comes into the category of the carrot and stick approach, or reward and punishment. It was amazing how assiduously Colin applied himself to his studies, and how frequently he got his reward.

It was almost inevitable that fertile Wendy became pregnant and this set in motion a number of problems.

Colin, finding himself to be in love with Wendy wanted to marry her, but being a bit old fashioned he pointed out that he did not have the money to support her and the coming child.

Wendy, who was undoubtedly enamoured of her young lover, brushed this aside. It was then that Colin learned the story behind Wendy's apparent prosperity.

"Damien's father," she said. "We were very young and his parents very rich. They paid up big time to get their darling boy off the paternal hook, and so, dear Colin, money doesn't come into it. The question is, do you really want to marry me, "I'm a lot older than you and...?"

"Yes, I want to marry you," Colin interrupted hastily.

Had that been the only problem all would have been well, but it wasn't the only problem. There was Damien's objection to having a stepfather his own age but since he was his aunt's lover his arguments lacked force.

Then there were Colin's parents who at first were appalled that he made Wendy pregnant and horrified that he intended to marry her. At first they thought that it was Wendy blackmailing Colin into marrying her, but when it became clear that these were two people deeply in love they relented, even if a little reluctantly.

A coincidence, or is their a higher power? I don't know the answer to that, but whatever it was it brought two people together who seemed to belong together.

Perhaps the three children they now have is really the answer to the question!

Moondrift
Moondrift
2,284 Followers
12