Cold

Story Info
Homeless boy becomes kept girl.
3.9k words
4.18
59.1k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,073 Followers

*Author's Note: Any and all persons engaging in any sexual activity are at least eighteen years of age.

Disclaimers: Yes I need an editor; no, I do not want an editor. Yes it jumps around too much, there's too many people to keep track of, it's too long, it's too short, it's in the wrong category, it's stupid shit and yes, I am a horrible writer.

For those of you that have not hit the backspace key, I hope you enjoy this flash tale.

*.*.*

When Buddy Mechon, the Democrat running for State Congress had Early's Grocery Store shut down for violating state liquor laws, the man gave no thought to the numerous people he was putting out of work. He only saw a flagrant violation of the law and reacted.

On a side note, Buddy Mechon lost his bid to represent District 78, not even receiving one percent of the votes.

Cecil Gernaud was one of the people that lost his job when the grocery store was shut down.

The twenty year old high school dropout had hired on at Early's as a bag boy. Three years later, he was still just a bag boy and stocker, seeing no need to advance any further than working for minimum wage.

Two weeks after losing his job, Cecil's mother, Pam Gernaud returned from one of her many absences and announced that she was pregnant again. None of the eight children she'd produced were actually the offspring of Gary Gernaud, her husband.

And obviously, Gary had finally had his fill of his wife running off, getting knocked up by a trucker, and returning when she'd had enough of the highways and byways of America, only to drop off another responsibility for Gary to care for, then run off again.

"Baby, I swear to fucking God, this is the last time," Pam promised.

"I know, Baby, I know it is," Gary said tearfully, then put two slugs into her cheating heart.

Then he put the gun into his mouth and ended his own torment.

Tiffany, the oldest, and Bonnie, his younger sister were both living with their lovers. Cecil was the oldest one still living at home. He found out fairly quickly that unemployment checks were just not enough to pay rent, and utilities, and food for six people.

Children's Protective Services came and got the five younger children, leaving Cecil to fend for himself.

Cecil was grateful that he at least owned his own car. But insurance on that wiped out that month's unemployment checks, and the owner of their rented house was unsympathetic and evicted Cecil.

Tiffany was living with two lesbians; even if she had been sympathetic, had been inclined to help, her lovers would have nixed the idea.

And Bonnie was already living with her boyfriend and four other people in a two bedroom house.

So, Cecil took to parking behind the empty shell of Early's Grocery store to sleep. The city had yet to turn off the building's water, so Cecil took quick baths and washed his clothes and wrung them out to dry on the hood of his car.

The unemployment checks ran out just as the winter weather began to set in. And St. Elizabeth's Public Utilities shut off the water to the grocery store.

Cecil was glumly walking, huddled against the cold one afternoon. Gas cost money and food cost money. He had a choice; put a few gallons of gas into the car, or buy a few cans of Hormel chili and Beanie-Weenie.

"Cece? Hey, Cece!" he heard someone shout from a nearby house.

Cecil recognized Marc Richards, a former classmate from Northside High School.

It was impossible not to recognize Marc. The young man was very handsome, with dark hair, square face, strong jawline, and a heavy eyebrow that went over both eyes.

He was tall, six feet, which was unusual in the Cajun community, where the average height is five four to five six for men.

In high school, Marc had possessed rippling muscles and Cecil could tell from the thin tee shirt that Marc still had the physique he'd had in high school.

Once, the handsome young man was holding court in the locker room of Northside's decrepit gym.

"Dude, how you get all them girls?" one young man had asked.

"Just ask," Marc had shrugged. "Fuck. Worst thing they can say is 'No' right?"

"Yeah, but you're fucking gorgeous," Cecil had blurted out.

He had then flamed red as a few others looked at him. But Marc had just smiled.

That was one thing Cecil had always liked about Marc Richards. Marc was a jock, and popular, but he was no bully. He was genuine, friendly to all.

(It was rumored that six out of the nine girls that were pregnant at the 2013 graduation were pregnant because of Marc.)

Now, the handsome man smiled and waved Cecil over.

"Hey man, how's it going, huh?" Marc asked and playfully tugged Cecil's long ponytail.

Cecil had always favored long hair and Marc had always pulled on Cecil's hair.

"Dude, I pulled on girls' hair when I was in the first grade because I like them," Cecil complained lightly, brushing Marc's hand away.

"Oh yeah?" Marc said cheerfully and again pulled Cecil's hair.

Marc explained that he was working at the small house, doing some renovations. Cecil admitted that he was homeless, sleeping in his car.

"Dude, not no more, hear?" Marc said firmly. "I'm off in about an hour; they should be back by four. Stick around and I'll take you to my place, huh?"

He again pulled Cecil's ponytail and disappeared into the house. Cecil sat against the side of the house, huddled out of the wind and actually fell asleep for a few moments.

"Hey, come on," Marc said, again pulling Cecil's hair.

Cecil got into the ice cold pickup truck and Marc drove to a nice, clean looking apartment guiding. Marc's apartment was an efficiency, a one room apartment.

"Shower's right there," Marc said cheerfully.

"No offense, dude," he said, pinching his nose. "But uh, you kind of stink, know?"

"Sorry," Cecil mumbled, embarrassed.

"Hey, hey, dude, no, I wasn't trying make you feel bad," Marc said quickly, actually pulling the slight figure in for a manly hug. "No, no, man; I probably stink too; been sweating all day, know?"

Cecil burst into tears; it had been a long time since anyone had given him any physical contact.

"Aw man, it's all right, it's all right," Marc crooned, patting Cecil's back.

Then to Cecil's utter shock, Marc kissed him. Directly on his chapped lips.

"Go on, dude, get a shower, huh?" Marc said.

He playfully rubbed Cecil's face.

"And uh, get that fuzz too, huh?" he demanded.

In the tiny bathroom, Cecil gargled with some of Marc's mouthwash, then, instead of spitting it out, swallowed it.

Then he did shave his face quickly, using Marc's razor blade and gel.

He pulled the frayed rubber band out of his long brown ponytail and winced as the band popped. He then jumped into the small shower stall.

A sudden draft alerted him that Marc had entered the tiny room.

"Taking your clothes down to the laundry room," Marc announced.

When Marc returned, Cecil was wearing a towel around his waist.

"All right, better?" Marc asked and stripped out of his own clothes.

Marc had obviously taken the opportunity to wash his earlier work clothes; he was now removing a pair of sweat pants and a sweat shirt.

Cecil gawked at Marc's flaccid cock. The young man's balls hung down, the size of small oranges, and the cock hung down nearly six inches long. Cecil estimated it must be nearly as thick as his forearm.

Marc went into the small bathroom and shut the door.

"God damn, you fucked Becky Trujillo with that monster?" Cecil asked.

Becky Trujillo had been a cute Latin girl that barely reached four feet nine inches and weighed ninety one pounds. But at graduation, the nineteen year old girl waddled across the stage, belly swollen with a baby. And she said it was Marc's baby and Marc did not contradict her.

A few moments later, Marc exited, towel wrapped around his slender waist. He then walked over to the small kitchenette and got out two cans of soup.

"Sorry, dude, not much of a cook," he apologized and microwaved one bowl of soup.

He then put it on the small coffee table and Cecil eagerly slurped the bubbling hot soup down.

Marc sat down next to Cecil and wolfed his own hot soup down.

Then Marc again playfully tugged Cecil's long hair.

Cecil looked at Marc as Marc entwined his fingers in Cecil's long hair. He saw the towel around Marc's waist begin to lift. Then Marc kissed him. Lips to lips, then Marc's soup flavored tongue was sliding into Cecil's mouth.

"Damn, our clothes!" Marc suddenly said.

He whipped the towel off and Cecil's eyes goggled at the sight of the thick slab of meat that dangled, half-erect. Marc quickly pulled his sweat pants and sweat shirt back on, then slipped his feet into flip flops and scampered out of the apartment.

Cecil sat, stunned by what had just happened, then realized his own cock was fully erect, throbbing.

With warm food in his belly, he suddenly had an almost painful need to void and scampered into the bathroom.

Marc had returned by the time Cecil left the bathroom. Marc pulled him in for a hug and pulled the towel from around Cecil's waist.

"Marc I uh, you gay, dude?" Cecil asked.

Marc smiled and kissed Cecil.

Cecil grunted as Marc pushed him onto the futon, then kissed him again.

"No, dude, she," Marc smiled. "Man, all them girls all knocked up?"

Then Marc was sucking on one of Cecil's sensitive nipples while his large, calloused hand was stroking Cecil's four inch erection.

"No, Cece, I ain't gay," he murmured to Cecil.

He then kissed Cecil.

"But I can fuck you and ain't got to be all worried you going get knocked up," Marc admitted and returned to playing with Cecil's cock.

"Remember that time? In school? When you called me gorgeous?" Marc crooned to a gasping Cecil. "Dude, wanted to fucking kiss you right then and there, know?"

Twice, his stroking hand brought Cecil to the brink of ejaculation, but Marc backed off just before Cecil did come.

Then Marc left the apartment. A few moments later, the door opened again.

"All right, here we are, fresh and clean," Marc announced as he carried a laundry basket of clothing.

Then Marc unfolded the futon, pushed Cecil to lay down and wiggled out of his sweat pants and sweat shirt.

They kissed while Marc touched Cecil's flesh.

Then Marc was sliding his mouth over Cecil's slender cock.

He sucked and licked Cecil's cock while playing with Cecil's scrotum.

Then Marc's fingers were at Cecil's anus, tickling, probing, prodding against the tight little rosebud.

"Awk!" Cecil cried out as Marc managed to worm a thick finger into Cecil's back door.

Then he was pumping a stream of semen into Marc's mouth.

Marc toyed with Cecil's prostate gland, rubbed and pressed against it, milking Cecil's cock for all of Cecil's creamy semen.

Then he was kissing Cecil's gasping mouth again. His finger continued to thrust in and out of Cecil's rectum.

Cecil could taste himself on Marc's tongue and very quickly developed another erection.

"Here, want you use that sweet mouth on mine," Marc whispered hotly into Cecil's ear.

And still his finger probed and prodded Cecil's anus.

Cecil gasped when he saw Marc's cock, fully engorged, throbbing.

He knelt on the futon and Marc lay back.

Then a second finger joined the first finger in Cecil's tender rectum.

Cecil jacked Marc's fat cock a moment, then he took the bulbous head of Marc's beautiful cock into his mouth.

Sucking and slurping on Marc's cock, Cecil's cock throbbed, almost painfully. Feeling Marc's fingers sliding in and out of his stretched, raw anus, Cecil felt his semen bubbling, dangerously close.

"Oh, man, oh, you ever suck cock before?" Marc asked as Cecil slobbered all over Marc's cockhead.

"Mm hmm," Cecil agreed.

This was actually the second cock he'd sucked. The first had been a man that offered to buy Cecil a McDonald's combination meal. Cecil was starving and readily agreed. He and the man went into the small bathroom at the fast food restaurant and Cecil sucked and licked and tugged on the man's fat cock until the man groaned and filled Cecil's mouth with hot semen.

Then the man bought Cecil a meal and slipped Cecil a few dollar bills.

Now, in the warm apartment, Cecil worked his mouth up and down on Marc's cock, slurping noisily.

"Fuck, Baby, fuck, here, oh damn yes!" Marc grunted and began pumping a hot load into Cecil's sucking mouth.

Cecil swallowed all Marc had to give.

Then the two lay down and kissed.

Cecil was first to fall asleep. A few minutes later, Marc also fell asleep.

It was still dark outside when Marc woke up. Cecil was sleeping in his arms, a peaceful innocent look on his cute face.

Marc kissed Cecil, rousing him.

"Hey, got to go to work," Mar crooned.

"Huh? Oh, oh, okay, I'll get dressed," Cecil sleepily said.

"What? Why? I'm one going to work, not you," Marc smiled.

He crawled out of the low slung futon, went into the bathroom and noisily emptied his bladder.

Then he returned, cock hardening as he approached the nude Cecil.

"Give me a morning blow job?" he asked.

Cecil did his best to work all of Marc's large cock into his mouth but couldn't get the last four inches down his throat.

"Okay, I get back, see about having that cute little cock nice and smooth for me, huh?" Marc asked, lightly tugging on Cecil's pubic hair.

He gave Cecil a kiss, with plenty of tongue, then left the apartment.

At four thirty that afternoon, Marc returned, carrying a few bags.

"Hey, stopped off at that Bargain Bin, got you some clothes," Marc said. "They don't fit, we'll just return them."

"Really? Shit! Thanks," Cecil enthused.

"But first, let me see," Marc said and Cecil slid his blue jeans down to show Marc that his cock and balls were completely hairless.

"Damn, God, that is so fucking cute," Marc groaned.

He pulled out a package of underwear and tossed them to Cecil.

"Thanks, oh, hey!" Cecil said, then protested.

The underwear were lacy thongs. There was a white, a red, and a black pair.

"Go ahead, Baby, put the red ones on, huh?" Marc crooned as he pulled a sparkly tank top out of one of the bags.

"But this is, these are..." Cecil protested.

"Panties," Marc affirmed.

He kissed Cecil.

"For my pretty little girl," he said.

"But I'm not..." Cecil objected.

"Yeah, yeah you are," Marc said, gripping Cecil's cock and balls in a meaty hand.

"Erg!" Cecil grunted in pain as Marc squeezed his cock and balls.

"Understand?" Marc asked. "You my pretty little girl, my bitch."

"Erg!" Cecil grunted again as the grip grew in intensity.

"Understand?" Marc asked again.

"Yeah, yeah," Cecil agreed.

He kicked off the blue jeans and wiggled into the snug panties.

Turn around," Marc demanded.

"Need shave them legs too," he decided. "You can do that tomorrow, all right?"

Cecil's face burned in shame as he wiggled into the shorts and tank top that Marc held out for him.

"Aw yeah, damn but you a fine ass bitch," Marc agreed.

He then shoved his blue jeans down and produced his swelling meat.

Cecil knelt and sucked Marc's cock.

Then Marc was grabbing Cecil's head and shoving his cock into Cecil's throat. Cecil gagged and coughed and struggled. But Marc just forced his cock further and further into Cecil's throat.

"Fuck yeah!" he cried out and Cecil felt the thick meat swelling even fatter.

"Fuck Baby, love that hot mouth, Marc praised as he pulled his cock from Cecil's throat.

Cecil coughed and gasped and spluttered as soon as he could breathe again.

Marc prepared a few frozen meals, then kissed Cecil.

"Let's see them panties?" he asked.

Cecil wiggled out of the embarrassing shorts and sparkly tank top.

"What's this?" Marc asked, stroking Cecil's hard cock through the lacy material of Cecil's panties.

"My dick," Cecil giggled.

"No, Sweetheart," Marc said. "That's your girl cock. And these are your little girl balls."

"What?" Cecil asked, almost laughing.

"And what's this?" Marc asked, gripping Cecil's buttocks.

"My butt," Cecil answered.

"Wrong again, Sweetie," Marc corrected.

He dug his fingers under the thin scrap of lace and tickled Cecil's anus.

"That's my pussy," he told Cecil.

He slapped Cecil's buttock gently.

"That's a pussy, and it belongs to me," he affirmed.

He pulled Cecil into his lap.

"And I want some of that sweet pussy," he said and kissed Cecil.

"Fuck! You crazy?" Cecil protested when Marc released his lips. "Big as that, you'll fucking kill me!"

""You can handle it," Marc smiled and kissed Cecil again.

Marc slid Cecil's panties down, exposing Cecil's painfully hard cock.

Ooh, looks like my baby's little girl cock wants me suck it, huh?" Marc asked and kissed Cecil again.

He pushed Cecil to lie flat on the futon. Then he kissed and sucked on Cecil's nipples. Slowly, he kissed his way down to Cecil's throbbing cock.

Then he pulled the panties all the way off of Cecil's slender legs.

"Erg!" Cecil grunted as Marc began to suck his slender cock.

Marc sucked and licked and stroked Cecil's cock for a few moments, bringing Cecil to the brink of ejaculation. Then Marc grabbed one of the bags he'd brought in with him.

He produced a large tube of lubricant, broke the seal, then squirted a generous amount onto his fingers.

Cecil grunted in pain as Marc roughly jammed a greasy finger into his tightly clenched rectum.

Marc roughly fucked Cecil with the finger, then jammed a second finger into Cecil's protesting rectum.

Then he bent and began to suck Cecil's cock again.

"Fuck!" Cecil grunted in painful pleasure as his cock throbbed, then jerked and began spurting a hot load into Marc's mouth.

Marc sucked and licked until Cecil quit shooting.

"Whose pussy is this?" Marc asked as he roughly thrust three fingers in and out of Cecil's anus.

"My, yours," Cecil groaned.

"Right, and I want fuck my pussy right now," Marc growled.

He slathered some more lubricant onto his fingers, then began greasing up his cock.

"God!" Cecil cried out as the blunt head of Marc's cock pressed against his tightly clenched anus.

"Shh, shh, more you fight more its going hurt," Marc crooned and kissed Cecil.

"Aah!" Cecil screamed as Marc jammed an inch of his fat cock into Cecil's anus.

"Shh," Marc soothed, again kissing Cecil.

"Please, please Marc, stop," Cecil sobbed. "Fuck! It fucking hurts! Please stop."

"Aw Baby, I'm sorry it hurts," Marc crooned. "But I can't stop."

He thrust his hips forward, driving more of his greasy cock into Cecil's bowels.

"Aah!" Cecil screamed out loud and struggled mightily.

There was a blinding, searing pain in his rectum. It burned white hot and Cecil was sure he was splitting in half. He was sure he could feel blood seeping out of his stretched anus.

"Shh, shh," Marc soothed as he continued to press his cock into Cecil's virgin hole.

"Please Marc, please stop," Cecil sobbed.

"Told you, Baby, I can't stop now," Marc said and forced yet another inch into Cecil's struggling, squirming hole.

"Aah!" Cecil sobbed a guttural cry.

"God, that is so tight, so hot, oh baby, you got a sweet, sweet pussy," Marc grunted and continued to push himself into Cecil.

Cecil actually blacked out from the pain just as he felt Marc's pubic hair rasp against his freshly shaved balls.

He came to, sweating and groaning underneath Marc's weight.

Marc was laying on top of Cecil, fucking that monstrous cock in and out of Cecil's raw rectum.

"God damn, oh Baby, damn yeah, here it fucking comes, shit!" Marc bellowed and Cecil felt his bowels cramping up.

"Aw, Baby, you got shit all over my dick!" Marc complained as he pulled out of Cecil's ass.

He kissed a sobbing Cecil then walked to the bathroom.

"But you a good fuck, know that?" Marc complimented as he stepped into the small shower.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,073 Followers
12