Cold Fusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I pull the string until it stretches your ball sack thinner than my pinky finger and tie the string to the bed so it stays taut. I aim the cold spray at the sack right where it connects to your body.

"The sack quickly becomes hard and brittle. I loosen the string from the bedpost and gently lift your balls. That's enough to snap the sack, and your balls simply fall away. I cauterize and sew up anything loose, and it's all done in minutes with no blood, no pain and no screaming. We live happily ever after."

Sylvia twisted around on the couch and reached behind it. She lifted up a plastic box the size of a small tool kit, put it on her lap, opened it and turned it around so Max could see what was inside.

"For fun, I gathered everything from my fantasy: general and local anesthetics, syringes, surgery draping, the works. It all fits into this box. The only thing missing is the spray."

Max stared at the contents of her box but didn't say anything.

"I forgot to tell you one other thing. As Tory and I read more about men losing interest in sex with their wives, we found out there could be two other reasons.

"One was masturbating to Internet porn and the other was having an affair. These causes were completely different from losing interest in sex. The husband's sex drive was as strong as ever.

"I wondered if those reasons would affect my fantasy, so I used them to reimagine it two other ways. The only thing that changes if you are addicted to Internet porn or having an affair is you get a lot angrier about what I did. You threaten to call the cops on me, but like before, you don't turn me in because you're smart enough to realize that the resulting notoriety would make your life many times worse than going along with what I want to do. After your remaining testosterone is used up, your anger wears off and your new compliant personality smooths everything over.

"So the reason you don't want sex with me really doesn't matter. My fantasy ends the same."

"I've had enough," Max said. "I'm going to bed."

"I know this was a lot to take," Sylvia said. "Sleep well. Tomorrow is Saturday, so you can sleep as long as you want. I won't wake you by yelling into your ear."

As she spoke, Max took two steps toward the stairs. He stopped, pivoted, walked back to the chair and sat down.

"I've changed my mind. I think I'll stay up for a while and watch TV."

"Now that I've unburdened myself, I'm feeling exhausted," Sylvia said as she stood up and stretched. "I think I'll go up. If you fall asleep on the couch, I won't wake you when I come down in the morning."

She picked up the canister from the coffee table and stood up.

Max's head jerked and he looked at Sylvia's eyes. She met his gaze. He shuddered.

"You know what?" he announced. "I changed my mind again. I'm going up with you."

He ripped the canister away from her and put it down on the coffee table. He grabbed her hand and almost dragged her to the stairs while muttering under his breath.

************************

"You won't believe what happened then," Tory said to Benjamin.

"I'm scared to ask."

"He savaged her."

"He what?"

"Sylvia said that it wasn't like making love. It was like Max was trying to pound her into a pulp. He snarled and roared like a wild animal. When he finished with her, she had bruises all over her body and was so exhausted that she slept until noon."

"It sounds like he raped her."

"Oh no! She loved every second of it. She told me she came more times than she could ever remember. That was nearly two weeks ago, and they've had sex every night since. After the first few nights, things calmed down a little because Max was sore from the bruises on his own body.

"Sylvia said she feels like they're on a roll. There was only one hiccup, and she thinks she took care of it."

"What was that?"

"A few days ago, Max was working on an important report due the next day and it was getting late. Sylvia came into his office, and he told her what he was doing.

"She told him that was not a problem, and she knew they eventually had to slow down anyway before they killed each other with sex. But before she went to bed, she wanted to remind him about an article on habits she had read some months back.

"He asked her what she was talking about, and she told him that psychologists said that old patterns were hard to discard and if you're working on a new habit, it was better to not deviate from it for a few months until it was totally ingrained. Any exceptions during that time could lead to falling back into the old habit. Then she turned and looked at the shelf where the cleaning gas canisters had been. It was empty now.

"She said Max jumped up and told her the report could wait and followed her to bed."

"It sounds like a wise move for Max," Benjamin said. "Maybe their problems are over."

His voice wasn't slurring as much as before Tory told him Sylvia's fantasy.

"I hope so. Sylvia said her cold fusion worked in a different way than she expected. In her fantasy, it was a physical process. But in real life, the change from cold to heat happened just by telling Max her fantasy.

"She told me she still has her box of supplies in the back of her closet and said if I heard of anyone else who had her problem, she'd be glad to take her box over and perform the humane procedure once the husband was unconscious. She would show the wife how to change the dressing and then leave before the husband woke. All the wife had to do was provide the freeze spray."

Tory picked up the canister from where she had placed it on the coffee table. The way she held it, the thin red tube sticking out of it was aimed at him.

Benjamin tried to stand up, but he was woozy from the wine and fell back. Tory got up and came over to him.

"Let me help you."

With her support, he managed to get up and stand by his chair. He grabbed her hand and held it tightly.

"We're going upstairs," he announced.

"Why?"

"You know why."

"Are you sure you're up to it?" Tory said.

"I may be drunk, but I'm wide awake."

"All right. Let me walk you to the stairs, and then you can grab the rail. I'm going to clean up in the living room and join you."

As soon as Benjamin got to the landing and turned out of sight, Tory rushed to the kitchen phone.

"Hi, Sylvia."

"Did it work?"

"Like a charm."

"I knew it would. He's so much like Max it's scary. Have a great time tonight."

"I may not have a great time, because he's so drunk. But I'll have fun, and I foresee plenty of wonderful nights ahead."

"Thanks for proving my cold fusion."

"What do you mean?"

"Don't you know that no scientific breakthrough is accepted until someone else replicates it?"

For background on the stories of edrider73, see "Author Interview: edrider73" by Literoticauthor. Tag: "author interview."

12