Collections

Story Info
Some memoirs of growing up with mom and friends.
8.8k words
4.07
81.6k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CALL REPORT 4

Camera fun

My first sexual experience was at the age of 18...my mom was always inviting over her friends for tea/a drink. My mom was around 42 at the time and her friends were around the same age.

I often spied on my mom whilst she was sunbathing in her costume, beating off at every chance I got. The first time I caught my mom sun-tanning nude was one morning I was off bunking (hiding behind the garage) at home. I watched secretly for about an hour while she played with her tits and cunt...I had a good view of what was happening. After a while Mom quieted down and seemed to doze off. I moved closer, then even closer. I jacked myself off standing over my mother. As I came a fat glob of my cum spattered across her hair and on to her back...oh fuck I thought...I'm so busted... my mom did no move or say a word or anything. Hey, she must have been in a deep sleep.

I saw my mother's digital camera on the bar counter and decide to have some fun with some candid snaps. My mom was lying on her stomach with her legs slightly apart. The light was perfect, directly above us. No shadows. The towel on which she lay was white and this reflected a diffused light back up showing her moist pussy to perfection. I took about thirty of this angle with slightly varying positions. I helped my mom turn onto her back and was surprised that she was fast asleep. I decided that it was high time that I touched a woman, having only fantasized about it.

I looked at Mom's cunt closely and saw that Mom's cunt was very slick with slippery cum. I had a lewd thought and then I decided to insert my finger, then two, moved onto inserting a hairbrush and finally a dildo into her. I took photos of all of these erotic poses and insertions. I decided that I had enough to keep me going for a while. I downloaded the pics onto my pc for later high res viewing. Gee, I had loads of cum...oops fun with those photos.

Crystal

One morning I was off ill at home and was in my bed dozing off when I heard a deep laugh. My mom's friend Crystal had come to visit. Crystal was a good-looking sexy woman with a lean gym body. She would often visit during the day. Crystal always wore sexy revealing outfits that showed her tight figure with girlish tits. Crystal always seemed to wear very short skirts, as she was very proud of her smooth contoured legs.

I got up out of bed noticing that my cock (all 6 inches) was semi. My boxers had a peehole in the front and as I moved my cockhead peeked out. Hearing more laughter coming from the lounge I decided to peek around the corner. The lounge faces the other way from the passage and the couches faced the big screen TV.

As I looked around the corner, I looked at the TV and to my shock; I saw a porno scene displaying a close up of a woman's pink pussy being entered by a monstrous black cock that must have been easily 12 inches. My cock instantly leapt to attention and poked through the gap in front.

The sight of that huge dong sliding in and out of the wet pussy transfixed me. Before I knew what I was doing, I had my dick in my hand and was stroking it vigorously. I could not see my mother, but could see the back of Crystal's head and shoulders which were bare and uncovered. Moving slightly, I could see the reflection in the lounge window of my mother kneeling in front of the couch between Crystal's legs as naked as the time I've spied on her in her bathroom.

Crystal was also naked and had her hands locked around the back of moms head and was bucking against my moms mouth. Frightened at I would be in trouble, I tiptoed back to my bed room where I stripped off the boxers and pumped my dick till I came, white jets spurting from the tip and splashing on the floor. Exhausted I lay down on top of the sheets.

I must have dozed off again, but awoke to the sound of whispers close by. Without opening my eyes I adjusted my position letting my semi hard cock spring up... then opening my eyes to slits so that I could see I saw both mom and Crystal standing just inside the door looking like they had just been fucked (which they had!!!!!) arm in arm (They were both nude) looking at my cock with a lust in their eyes.

I heard my mom encouraging Crystal to go over to the bed and arouse me sexually so that she could watch us. Crystal replied that she would love to take my mom up on that but that it was so late that she had to pick up her daughter from school... Crystal suggested that mom keep me home from school for the next couple of days and she would come back wearing her sexiest outfit and smallest lingerie. Mom agreed and they slipped out quietly.

A mother's touch

A little while later, mom came back into the room (I was still lying on top of the bed) and sat down beside me. Mom was wearing a silky dressing gown. She half lay on top of me and hugged me. Mom thought that I was still asleep when she lightly stroked my hardening prick...at her touch it jumped and became rock cock hard.

I kept my eyes closed but stirred and shifted to a position that gave mom more access to my body...her breath caught in her throat and I longed for her to touch me again. I moved my arm down to rest against mom's thigh. There I felt a slight tremble and opened my eyes once more to a slit so that I could see moms face. She was staring at my cock while her hand was buried beneath her gown exposing her firm breasts. Her hand clasped her breast and rubbed the taut nipple.

I moved my hand onto my mom's leg and slowly stroked. Mom moved her free hand onto my upper leg within a hairs breadth of my throbbing cock and slowly moved her hand onto my virgin love pole. My hand moved up mom's thigh closer to her heat maker, mom spread her legs slightly...she looked as if she was in a trance, transfixed by the sight of a hard meat stick.

My hand reached the junction between her thighs and touched the filmy fabric of her underwear...from the feel of it, it was Mom's favorite white g-string. I have often rooted through the laundry hamper and on more than one occasion have clasped the tiny triangle of fabric around my cock and stroked myself till I came. Lately I swear that mom has known that I have done just this as she wears it more often and has not covered up when I have come into the bedroom while she has been changing.

Mom's hand grasped my cock firmly and stroked up and down with an unhurried purpose. Her gown slipped from her shoulders and bunched around her waist. I opened my eyes fully and looked at my moms body, hardly believing that she was touching me and that my hand was so close to the part of her that on more than one occasion I had seen her finger and insert dildos and fruit up. I had smelt and tasted her juices by licking her fruit and dildos but would have died for a taste of her innermost sex.

Mom saw that I was awake and asked, not stopping what she was doing, how I was feeling and that the massage that she was giving me made me feel better. It did and I was feeling so fine. Using both hands, I undid the sash on the gown allowing it to fall further down and part. I then removed it and asked mom to lay down beside me...mom shifted and lay down but with her feet to my head and her head to my feet...at first I did not understand but then when mom opened her legs, I was looking straight up at her cunt parted only by a thin piece of fabric. Mom continued to manhandle my man handle.

My mom asked me in an amused voice if I enjoyed taking pictures of her while she was sleeping. I stammered and spluttered. Mom laughed and said that she knew all along about the photos, as I had not wiped them from the camera after downloading. She had no idea that I felt that way about her and that it had turned her on so much that she decided to take the matter firmly in hand...pussy...ass or mouth. This was a wet dream cum true. Mom told me to go ahead and touch her.

I reached for mom's cunt and pulling the g-string over, I felt the wetness that had seeped through. Her shaven cunt lips were exposed to my eyes for the first time up close and I could see them throb with each pulse. They looked swollen and red, as though they were ripe for the plucking.

I inserted my finger between the engorged lips and immediately felt a sucking on my cock ... the warmth and softness that enveloped me sent my world up side down. I stroked and played within the folds of the love canal. Mom's hand snaked down and guided my fingers to the spots that made her squirm. Her cunt was so aroused that the lips spread open and I could see a steady stream of clear liquid oozing out. I pulled myself closer and could smell that sex smell that I always smelt on the fruit and dildos.

Mom felt me move closer and with her hand pulled my face closer to her cunt and mumbled that she wanted me to give her an inner pussy massage with my tongue. I needed no further encouragement and plunged my face forward to comply with her request. My tongue slid between her lips and tasted a tart, aromatic musk that just made me want more. Mom groaned and trembled.

I started to suck first on the lips and then buried my face into the steamy swamp of mommy pussy. Mom then moved and said that we would have to be quick as her boyfriend would be home soon. Mom told me how to find the clitoris and then showed me so that I understood. She then told me to suck and play with it...I sucked and played with it and was amazed at how much it grew. It looked just like a little penis. Mom told me that some woman's clits were small but hers was above average and large.

Mom bucked into my face with her hips creating a slapping sound that came from the force of her thighs making contact with my cheeks... I continued like this for several minutes stopping only to lap up the juices flowing from her ripe vagina. I inserted three fingers into the swampy adventure park, which sent mom up the groaning charts to near scream. In a panting voice she told me to try and fit the others in as well.

I slowly thrust my hand into my mom's body, which was thrashing around, all the way up to my wrist. The suction was incredible as I moved my hand in and out of her cunt lips.

She said to me at that point "make a fist, then release, then wriggle....aahhhahhh that's the way my mommy lover!!!!"

"oh my god I am coming!!!!!!!!!! Aaaaaahhhhhhh.....ah ah ah whhoooweee!" I heard my mom cry out. I felt her cunt squeeze my hand in rhythmic pulses as she came.

Mom fucks her boyfriend

When all her thrashing stopped, mom held my hand inside her for a while until we heard our front electric gate open. My mom told me later that she would not oil it as that was her warning to finish and cover up quickly.

Mom yanked my arm out of her cunt with a popping sound and a gush flowed out... I asked her to lay down for a moment so that I could collect some of her come in a glass. She replied of course and helped me. Mom then realized that I still had a hard on and apologized and then promised that she would make it up to me. She kissed me on the lips and said, " thank you, my little mother lover."

Mom's boyfriend had come home a little drunk and was loud and trying to be funny. He soon was dozing off on the couch. My mom asked me to help her put him in to their bed as he was now finished for the night.

We managed to undress him and lay him on top of the bed. Mom saw me staring at his penis, which was long and thick, but the actual head was the size of a tangerine. Mom gripped the dick in both hands one below the other and stroked it up and down.

It got thicker and changed color to a deep purple. Mom lowered her face to the tip and sucked the head in...it stretched her mouth so wide that it looked as though she was going to choke.... Mom's boyfriend did not even stir... I left her alone with him and a short while later I heard the bed creaking and groaning rhythmically. Mom was moaning very loudly and then suddenly I realized that she had for all the time that she had been fucking him, that this was the first time I had heard mom at all.

What seemed like an hour (it was closer to about 15 minutes) there was a roar and a shout. Thinking that there was something wrong, I dashed to the mom's door where I was greeted by the site of my mom on top of her boyfriend bouncing up and down with his humungous cock sliding in and out rapidly. Immediately my own cock stiffened at this delicious sight. I can not even begin to describe the sound that the two bodies made when slapping together or even describe the sweet aroma of sex... it was all too much... mom saw me watching and seemed to double her efforts for my benefit.

The next thing I knew, mom's boyfriend was cumming and I could see the strings of cum forced into my mother was being expelled between the cock and pussy lips which was a very tight fit. After they had finished, I expected to be chastised by mom's boyfriend so I quickly made myself scarce. I had not even touched my throbbing tool during this performance and I was so close to soiling my self.

I lay down on my bed and wrapped my cock up in my fist and started to fuck myself. I had taken no more than two strokes when my bedroom door opened...my mom stood there naked with some pearl necklace strands between her open legs....hang on...those are not pearls but pearly ropes of man cum....

Smiling mom enquired, " did you enjoy that my lover boy?"

To which I replied," wow mom! You sure rode that son of a bitch motherfuckin cock!"

Mom asked what my favorite part of the whole episode was, to which I answered her was when moms boyfriend had cum in her and the sight of the cum leaking out of her fucked lips was more than I could bear. Mom smiled and came closer to me and I could smell the sex and the semen and her own special mom smell as well as a mixture of perfume and the muskiness of perspiration. She sat down next to me and said, " Now...where were we?"

Mom lowered her face down to take my cock into her mouth...then she pulled off me and went back into a sixty-nine position so that I had a clear view of her stretched cunt with the mixture of his n' her cum. Mom mumbled around my cock that I should taste her juice and that if I liked I could lick her pussy clean. As mom said taste I dove into the sticky mess with gusto and proceeded to lap her fanny clean. I came shortly afterwards in her mouth, what felt to me like a bucketful. Mom swallowed most but kept some in her mouth. She moved down to my face and French kissed me, passing over some of my come....

As mom climbed off me, she smiled again and asked if I was feeling up to going to school the next day. To which I replied that although I was feeling a bit better, I did not think that I was strong enough to go to school.... Mom smiled again and said that she would help to make me feel better soon but that I need to get my rest "to make millions more sweet sexy boy sperm"

I slept well that night although I did wake up a few times to wank. I am sure that mom heard me, as I did not disguise the fact, as I normally would have done.

Cum Juice

Mom's boyfriend always left early for work so that meant I would be alone with mom for breakfast. As I came down to the kitchen, mom was busy laying the table for the two of us. She was wearing one of my favorite outfits. It was a halter-top, which showed off her tits and a pair of cutoff denim shorts that let the underside of her bum cheeks show.

I remarked on how nice mom looked and she smiled and jiggled her tits for me. Mom then turned around and bent over with straight legs showing her arse off. The denim shorts were so short that I swear that I could see some pubes peeking through the leg holes next to her crotch. She then stood up and carried on with our breakfast. Mom, I figured was just getting me horny by teasing me. Boy, was it working....

Mom placed a glass of liquid down next to me. It looked like a thickish slightly opaque fruit juice. I picked up the glass and sniffed...it was my mothers cum mixed with, I think sperm. I looked over to mom and said," my favorite juice mom!"

Her breathing was quite heavy as she watched me sip the liquid. I noticed that her right hand was very busy down the front of the denim shorts. As she fingered herself, I noticed a thin stream of liquid flowing down her leg. Mom brought herself off in double quick time...she must have been so hot for me by the time I came down to breakfast.

"Take off your sleep clothes, so that I can see you without imagination, my lover!" mom said.

I did so and stood in front of her with my cock pointing up toward my belly button. Mom suggested to me that I wank so that she could see me cum. It took no more than about two minutes for this to happen. As I came mom was there to catch my seed in a glass. Mom mixed her own juice that she had collected with my cum. Mom drained the glass.

I knew that this was wrong, that I fantasized about my mother and this was becoming so much for me to bear. Mom hugged me and assured me that this was our secret and that she would never tell anyone...she wanted to keep me all to herself. I knew different though as I had heard Mom and Crystal talking the day before.

Moray

The doorbell rang at about 830am. I hoped that it was Crystal. It was not. I was disappointed. It was however, one of my moms other friends, Moray.

Mom let her in and retired to the kitchen to put the kettle on. Moray was a blond woman with a slightly overweight figure but was always flirting and rubbing up against any male she came in to contact with. Moray was not fat but more voluptuous with enormous tits. Moray had on more than one occasion felt my arse and ab's when no one was looking. I wished that she would take the next step and feel my cock...maybe I would then get to play with her.

Moray lived in the house directly behind us and I had spied on her over the wall on many occasions, as she liked to sunbathe nude next to her pool. More than once, I had seen her masturbate till she came in great big juddering moans and sighs. We also had a pool but until now, there had never been any hanky panky.

Moray saw me and came up to me giving me a great big hug. As usual her hands strayed to my bum...softly squeezing and stroking. She murmured,' my word, how tight your arse is...I bet that you could open a bottle cap between the cheeks! I would love to see you naked my Adonis...'

'Your wish may come sooner than you think,' I replied.

'What do you mean?' She whispered.

'Sunbathe nude tomorrow morning by your pool, and I will come over for a swim,' I said.

'How do you know... I mean ....ok I am busted, I had always hoped that you had been spying on me.... so. ...It's a Deal...about eleven o'clock?' Moray whispered, her breath becoming heavier.

I replied in the affirmative. Moray rubbed her hands down the front of my body and lingered over my cock...in my mind I was pleading for her to touch me and... Then she did. It was electric, my cock stood harder and straighter than ever before. We heard my mom coming back, moray quickly moved away from me.

Mom came out with the coffee and they both moved into the lounge. After a while, I was bored in my room, so I went to the lounge to see what was on the idiot box. My mom and moray were outside on the porch. Mom had changed into her Brazilian bikini that was a triangle the size of a postage stamp barely covering her pussy with two strips of material that barely cover her nipples making her decent. Moray was sitting with her legs apart and had hiked up her skirt around her waist. She had also loosened her blouse so that her tummy and tits were exposed to the sun. I decided to go out side as well and tease both my mom and Moray.

I went back to my room and put on my Brazilian g-string Speedo. I strode out wearing a sarong around my waist so that I could see the impact on both women's faces. I pulled up a chair next to them and was delighted to see that neither my mother nor Moray had made any move to cover themselves. I knew that mom wouldn't as she stared at me...the horniness making her eyes narrow and her breathing quicken.