College Blues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Economics," he said gloomily, "What about you?"

"Business Studies," I said, "Oh, I'm Chris, by the way."

"Peter," he said, extending his hand and we shook -- the touch of another man now sending shock waves right down to my penis.

"I don't often come in here," I said, glancing around at the uninspiring room, "I prefer a sandwich in the park. Sometimes they're playing bowls and I can watch them for a while."

"I'm a bit new here actually. Had troubles with my enrolment paperwork and only just made it," said Peter, "I've got a little flat down the road but I don't know my way around yet. Mind if I join you occasionally? I'm not impressed by this canteen either."

"It's a refectory," I said laughing quietly, "Same thing really -- and no, don't mind you joining me. Be nice to have a bit of company sometimes."

A few days later, I bumped into Peter as lunchtime came around and together we nipped off to the corner shop, bought a roll and a drink each and headed to the park. Soon we were stuffing ourselves, side by side on a bench, peacefully alone apart from the occasional passer-by.

There was some idle chatter, during which I found that he was all of two weeks older than I was, rather to my annoyance, as his 18th had been back in late July, while mine was in August.

Leaning back after I'd eaten, I burped gently and looked at Peter.

He was a couple of inches taller than me but somewhat slimmer -- not that I was exactly fat. I weigh in at around150 pounds so I reckon he might have been ten pounds lighter, considering his extra height, which took him to perhaps 6'2". His face was longish rather than round and his mop of somewhat unruly light brown hair was everywhere. We both had blue eyes and much the same coloured hair and somehow I felt at ease in his company. Oddly enough, we were even both wearing much the same -- blue jeans, trainers, a t-shirt with a garish pop logo on and a light leather jacket.

Peter looked at me as he finished and leaned back too, managing a sociable burp too.

"Agreed," he said convivially, "feels better than chomping that stuff at the college."

We sat and contemplated the empty playing fields before us before Peter asked the question that changed our worlds.

"So, where's your girlfriend then -- have you got one?" he said.

"Well, I had a girlfriend but she lives too far away from here, so I'm on my own while I do this course," I told him, "Where's yours then?"

"Never got round to having one," he said, "Can't be bothered!"

"What?" I said in astonishment, "So what do you do for sex?"

I didn't mean it to come out like that, but I think I was so astonished at his claim that I just said the first thing that came into my mind, but fortunately Peter didn't seem to mind.

"I'm just good at wanking!" he said, laughing, "I guess you're in the same boat now then?"

"Yeah," I replied, somewhat abashed, "Well yes -- I am actually."

Suddenly somehow I didn't mind spilling my words out, now that I'd admitted to the charge and I opened up to him.

"I'm always doing it," I said, miming wanking with my hand, "Morning, noon and night! Can't really leave the bloody thing alone!"

Peter was laughing now and put his hand on my shoulder to push at me.

"Takes over, doesn't it?" he said, his hand squeezing my shoulder, "Your cock, I mean. Always randy -- never satisfied."

"Bloody right," I said with feeling, "But at least it's enjoyable when you wank. So how often do you do it?"

"When I get up and again before I head out if there's time; I went to the college toilets yesterday for a wank and then I do it every evening, sometimes more than once," he said, "mind you, the college toilets are so busy you've got to be quiet....

Hey, speaking of the toilets, do you know if these ones are clean? Why don't we nip in there and rub one out? Got time, haven't we?"

"Should we?" I asked, somewhat worried that the man might be there again and would recognise me.

'What if he's there? What do I do?' I thought to myself.....because here I was, planning to go in there with another man.

"Well, I need to, Chris, look!" said Peter spreading his legs apart.

And down the leg of his jeans his penis raised a long and straight ridge with a small damp spot at the end -- he was hard and in need of some release.

"See! All we had to do was to talk about sex and 'bang', up he comes!" he said as he rubbed his hand up and down his jeans over his penis, "Aren't you getting hard then?"

Yes -- I was! But I'd been too shy to show my erection.

I nodded. "Yes, I am actually," I said somewhat coyly.

"Show me then!" Peter said, still smoothing his hand over his cock.

I pulled back my jacket which was hiding the long tent that my penis was making up towards my belt and Peter slapped the bench seat between us.

"See, you can't keep the little bastard down either! Come on then," he said, laughing and standing up, "Let's do it!"

As he stood, now facing me, his erection seemed to almost reach out to me. I wanted to put my hand on that ridge and feel its heat and hardness, but I was completely shy.

Somewhat in two minds, I rose with him and we walked to the toilets; me furtively looking around -- and they were empty. A big sigh of relief left me and suddenly I felt better.

"Come in a cubicle in case someone else comes in," said Peter, pulling me down the room and soon we were shut into our little world, just the two of us.

Peter shrugged off his jacket and hooked it on a nail on the door and I put mine on top of his. And by the time I'd turned round; Peter had his zip down and was starting to pull his penis out.

"You done it with anyone else?" he asked.

"Once," I replied, feeling somewhat ashamed and yet also superior.

"Was it good?" he asked as his penis appeared at his fly.

I nodded hard and fast -- in time with my heart it seemed, as his hand extracted his cock and held it out, already hard and erect. There was already a small tear of precum at the tip.

He waved his hand at me by way of encouragement.

"Come on then, let's see yours," he said softly and I knew that this was the moment of discovery.

Was I going to like doing this or had my experience with the man been a one-off? Inwardly, I think I already knew the answer.

Slowly, almost but not entirely reluctantly, my hand moved to my fly and I pulled my zip down. Peter was watching ardently, his hand smoothly and gently moving up and down his shaft as I reached into my pants. With a bit of adjustment to my clothing, I was able to bring forth my pride and joy which I stretched out before removing my hand. My cock wasn't entirely stiff but he was making a good impression on Peter.

"Wow!" he said, "That looks really hot, Chris. He's not hard yet, is he; does he get any bigger?"

"A bit," I said, gripping my shaft and rubbing my hand up and down for a while, "Ah, that's better, he's woken up!"

And he had -- now he was throbbingly hard. My foreskin had now rolled back to expose my shiny purplish knob and like Peter, a bead of precum oozed from the tip. With my fingers, I spread it over my knob, making it all glossy and slippery.

Together, facing each other, we wanked for a little while, both carefully examining the other person's penis until Peter spoke again.

"I've never done this before," he said, "It's good -- I like it."

"So do I," I said and greatly daring, I asked, "Could I touch you, Peter?"

"Do you want to? Really?" he asked, his eyebrows lifting in a show of surprise and delight.

I nodded enthusiastically. We moved a little closer and I stretched out my hand. Carefully and gently I grasped his shaft and for now I just held it and squeezed it, savouring the feel of a live penis in my hand. His cock was a bit thicker than mine and what was sticking out of his jeans was just as long as the part of me that was exposed, so he too was probably around seven inches long. He'd still got his foreskin, like me, which slid back as I started to move my hand slightly up and down his length.

"Oooooooh" groaned Peter, shuddering all over, "Oooooh fuck -- that feels so different. Good though.... So much better than using my own hand! Ooooh yes....! That's good! Rub it for me, please Chris."

Changing my grip, I now held my palm beneath his cock with my fingers and thumb wrapped up the sides of his cock -- it was too fat for my fingers to reach all around. His penis felt just as hot as the man's had, but this time the penis was quite a bit younger, more rigid and smoother too....not that I really cared about those finer points at this moment! All I knew was that I was holding another person's cock in my hand and I was loving it!

With my new grip, I was able to move my hand further and with more feeling. I made sure that his foreskin was being pulled back over his knob each time so that some of his lubrication would be spread around. I wanted to feel that moisture on my hand; I wanted to be able to smell the incredible scent of hot man-flesh afterwards on my hand and most importantly, I wanted to see that spunk shooting out again.

Actually and truly, I really wanted to be able to taste him!

'Oh my God, where did that thought come from?' I questioned myself, 'Just 'cos that bloke sucked me and now I want to do it! What is it -- contagious?'

Peter's hand had been holding his balls as I stroked him but now he moved it and, pushing my hand off my cock, he replaced it with his. He started moving his hand up and down his cock faster than I'd been doing it.

He smiled at me, a big silly grin!

"You're being too gentle. But hey -- this is hot! All right to touch yours?" he asked, grasping me without waiting for my permission.

His long slim fingers seemed to curl right round my cock, sending shivers of delight all up and down me and thrills of pleasure up and down my cock. It jumped hard as he touched it and seemed to stiffen even more.

For a little while longer we sociably manipulated each other's penises, both just enjoying the unaccustomed feelings we were getting and giving, but my desire to taste him kept resurfacing.

"Can I do something?" I finally plucked up enough courage to ask, "I want to get down and look at your cock properly."

Ok -- I'd chickened out of asking the real question, but I was getting there!

As he nodded I dropped to my knees before him and changed my grip on his cock again and now my fingers were wrapped round his shaft from above, with my thumb below. I looked straight ahead at this fascinating piece of male meat and inspected the way the flesh of his knob was drawn together underneath, leading to the vestiges of his frenulum, which, like mine, was almost non-existent. I observed the seam beneath his cock that continued all the way to his balls....and then I realised that his knob was no more than two or three inches from my mouth.

I was shivering with anticipation and excitement -- was I about to suck my first cock?

"Can I suck it? Would you mind?" I asked, politely because I was scared; my voice quivering as I spoke.

Peter just murmured "Mmmmm" in reply and I turned my mouth towards his penis.

Slowly and carefully I stuck my tongue out and gently let the tip slide over his knob. The sensations that were engulfing me were causing butterflies in my stomach and shivers in my spine -- but I just knew I had to do it.

Steeling my resolve -- and then suddenly thinking, 'well, if that man can do it, why can't I?' I slid the end of his penis into my mouth.

'Done it!' I thought, elated by my daring, 'Wow!'

A long drawn-out happy-sounding sigh rose from Peter as his cock sank into my mouth.

Gently I applied some pressure to the tissue of his knob and discovered that wonderful spongy, firm and yet giving, smooth texture of a penis that made me want to feel more of him. Slowly I let his cock deeper into my mouth, sliding and smoothing over my tongue and eventually reaching the back of my mouth. I backed off briefly and returned to his knob, which now felt so good to me.

I could taste a vague trace of urine; not a nasty taste; and then suddenly there was a new flavour that was slightly salty but almost non-existent.

Peter groaned at that moment and I guessed he'd just let loose with some precum.

Urgently now I sucked on his knob -- I wanted more -- I was becoming consumed with the need to feel and savour his cock. My tongue worked him over, sliding around his knob, into the little slit at the end and around the ridge separating his knob from his shaft. I was sucking hard too, wanting more of that slippery precum and sort-of hoping for his greater offering.

I too was groaning quietly to myself -- this was a form of heaven that I'd been wanting ever since I learned to wank! Unable to suck my own cock, this was the next best thing in the world!

Now I was sliding my fist up and down his shaft as well as sucking and licking him and the inevitable was about to happen. I felt Peter tensing up and shudders seemed to shake his body. His cock kept jerking into my mouth as uncontrollable spasms drove Peter towards his orgasm.

"Careful!" he said, breathing heavily, "You'll make me cum soon, Chris, if you keep that up. Let me take him out."

I stopped sucking for a moment. Did I want his cum in my mouth? Part of me definitely was saying 'yes' while other parts were rebelling against the idea and I knew I soon had to make a decision.....

I went for it!

"Let me finish you off Peter, cum in me," I said, taking his penis from my mouth but still wanking him, "I want to suck you off!"

"Oh God -- really?" said Peter, his voice quivering, "Oh yes please -- make me cum!"

No more words were needed for a while as I continued to swirl my tongue in his increasing flow of precum. The taste and feeling was a wonderful precursor to the main event -- his sperm -- his cum -- filling my mouth. So often I'd licked up my own pool of cum and now I was about to taste another man's cum direct from the fountain at last.

I worked harder on him and Peter was groaning quietly and breathing faster now as his orgasm began to overwhelm him.

"Oh fuck, that's it!" he said, pushing his penis deeper into my mouth, "Its cumming, its cumming! Oh God -- here it is.....!"

And as I clamped my lips round his shaft, a warm wetness suddenly coated my tongue and the back of my mouth. I felt another splash of cum and another and another filling my mouth. Unaccustomed to such a happening I didn't expect there to be so much and before I could swallow any, a last jet filled my mouth to overflowing. I felt it squirting out past my lips and I quickly held up my spare hand -- the other one was holding his pulsing penis -- to ensure that the overflow wasn't wasted.

And finally Peter heaved a last big sigh and his body relaxed, together with his cock, which started to shrink in my mouth. I let it go and his penis, still with some off-white spunk clinging to it slid from my mouth.

Not quite knowing how to handle all his cum that still filled my mouth, I quickly realised that there only one decent way to deal with it -- to swallow it.

And then I suddenly understood that I really, really wanted to swallow it anyway. I drew a breath in through my nose and leaned my head back....and let it slide down my throat.

Nectar! Ambrosia! Food of the Gods! It was delicious! It felt so alien and yet so good! I ran my tongue round my mouth to clean up the residue, which I swallowed too, along with the little tear of cum that had escaped onto my hand.

As I came back to earth I noticed Peter's cock still hanging there, lightly covered in his slime. I reached out for it and without a care in the world now, I sucked it back into my mouth to clean it up. I felt a last little dribble of sperm leave his slit before I let him loose, giving the tip of his cock a parting kiss.

Peter was leaning back against the wall of the cubicle with a vacant but happy look on his face and eventually he looked down at me, still on my knees.

"Did you really do that?" he said, "That was awesome -- incredible -- fuckin' brilliant!"

"Was good, wasn't it?" I agreed as I stood up, "My first time and it was like something I've always ever wanted to do."

"Honest -- your first time?" asked Peter, now tucking his cock back into his jeans, "God -- you were fantastic!"

Then, as we both came back to reality, I suddenly realised that my cock was still standing up and very nearly hard and hadn't been fulfilled yet. I touched it and it immediately sprang back to life.

"Oh Chris -- you haven't cum, have you," said Peter, reaching out his hand to hold my cock, "Oh sod it!. We've got to be back in five minutes -- there isn't time to get you off now. Oh fuck!"

"I'll manage," I said with a rueful grin, "I'll just have to concentrate on something else until I get home."

"Come back to my place after college," suggested Peter, "I'm on my own this week -- the other flat's empty and it'll be peaceful. I'll get you off then if you can wait, I promise."

"Yeah, ok Peter, sounds good," I said, tucking my erection away as best I could, "Meet you at the gates later then."

Together we left the still deserted toilets and headed back to college and for some reason I put my arm over his shoulder as we walked -- it seemed the right thing to do.

"Don't know what to say about all that," I said, slowly shaking my head in wonderment, "I never thought that would happen to me."

"Me neither," said Peter, "I didn't expect anything -- I just wanted us to be friends."

"More than friends, eh, mate!" I said, smiling broadly and pulling him tight against me, "Am I pleased I met you!"

It was almost four in the afternoon before Peter appeared at the gates where I'd been waiting impatiently for some while.

"Sorry," he said cheerfully and bumping shoulders with me, "had to call in at the office and I got held up. Never mind -- only takes five minutes."

Well, it was nearer ten minutes before we reached his place but it didn't seem that long and then Peter was pulling me into a gateway and up to the door.

"Own front door key," he said smiling happily, "I can come and go when I like. Go on -- up you go."

The flat below had its front door on the other side of the house and we climbed the stairs to his landing and his flat.

"It's been converted," he said, "Strange layout, but it works ok. Go on in...."

The flat was really just the upper floor of the house, so everything pretty well opened off the lounge-diner, but it looked fresh, airy and clean. As I glanced around I spotted his bed -- a double, of all things!

"You lucky sod!" I called out, "Double bed -- bloody luxury!"

"My parents had to get a bed for me and this one was in our spare room, so they brought it over for me. Most excellent to spread out on."

"And to do other things!" I said, laughing.

"Hah -- what other things?" replied Peter, "There's only been me....but then I've only been here a week."

"That was last week," I retorted, "This week there's me as well. And you promised!"

"Oh yes, I did, didn't I," said Peter, winking at me, "Well you can darned well wait while I get us a drink -- what do you want, lager or tea of coffee?"

"I'll have a can if that's ok," I said, dropping my jacket over the back of a chair and a moment later there was a chilled Fosters in my hand.

Peter came and stood near me as we both imbibed some amber nectar. He looked at me, happily.

"Better?" he asked.

"Much," I replied as I continued to absorb my surroundings, "Should I take my shoes off in here, by the way?"

"Well, I'm going to, so you might as well too," Peter replied and by now we were both feeling much less tense. College was already a distant memory. He stripped off his socks and his t-shirt too, revealing a nicely smooth and lightly muscled body.

"I'm sweaty," he said by explanation, "Get your off too. Oh fuck it, might as well strip down!"