College Clinic Doctor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
escriterra
escriterra
1,437 Followers

I looked back at Julie and mouthed the words, "This is so hot." She nodded enthusiastically, her eyes moving quickly from reading my lips to her boyfriend's complete nakedness and vulnerability in front of us. Julie's small tremors of sexual excitement were evident as she watched. I nodded approvingly as I noted the sexy effect those tremors produced in the motion of the strapon she was wearing.

Oh, how I wished it were me wearing that strapon!

"Now just relax."

I pushed firmly, insistently yet slowly, until my finger was buried completely in Jonas Tarleton's asshole. Julie was watching intently, I knew.

I coated Jason's anal walls thoroughly with the lube. Then I began palpating his prostate.

"Your prostate seems to be okay, Jonas." I slid my fingertip off of it as I backed my finger out a bit. He may have thought the examination was concluded at that point. It wasn't. I pushed in again until I had bottomed out once more.

"Just let me check one thing. I thought I might have felt something there." Again I palpated the nub under my fingertip. Jonas' cock, which at this point had lengthened and firmed, was pressed onto the side of table along with his thighs, and I noted with satisfaction that a small drop of pre-cum had started to leak from the tip. I caught Julie's attention with my eyes and nodded my head toward Jonas' naked dick. The smile on her face told me she saw his pleasure leakage, too. She unconsciously licked her lips.

"I'm 99.9% sure you're completely fine, Jonas, but I am going to have to insert a second finger to find out. This means you really will have to relax and open as wide as possible for me."

I felt like a high school kid who with her girlfriend was flipping through the pages of our first Playgirl. I'd given many prostate exams in my career, but the sheer naughtiness of this one took me back to the pit-of-the-stomach excitement that comes with an initial sexual thrill.

Easing my finger out of Jonas' ass, I said, "Let me apply some more lube so this is as comfortable as possible."

Julie took her cue and stepped boldly closer. She laid her gloved and lubricated fingertips against Jonas' asshole as I continued to hold him open.

"Thank you for being a good patient during this, Jonas," I said. I scooted to the side to allow Julie to move into better position. I eased my left hand away from his ass as I did so, and Julie continued to smear lube on his anus.

At this point I did step to the front of the table. Quietly, quietly---I didn't want him opening his eyes yet. I knew they'd be shut as he tried to maintain his composure during the examination.

When I was standing in front of him I nodded to Julie, who quickly slid two fingers deep inside him. I bent down in front of his face and said, "You are truly being a very good boy, Jonas."

His eyes flew open in shock to see me smiling at him.

"What the-–"

"Yes, you really are being such a good boy, Jonas," said Julie, who now was starting to pump her fingers in and out of his asshole.

He started to get up, but Julie put her ungloved hand on the small of his back and pressed down firmly as she leaned over him.

"Baby, I asked Dr. Greene to help me. Don't be angry. And don't get up. I know you like getting finger-fucked, and you are making me so hot. This whole thing is just off the chart, babe. You can't even imagine how turned on I am. You are my sexy, masculine, hunky boyfriend, and I am so lucky to have you." She withdrew her fingers and then plunged them in again. "I want you to feel really, really good. I want to give you the best sex you'll ever, ever have, and I asked Dr. Greene to help me learn how to do that. Don't be angry, please don't be angry. You are the sexiest guy I have ever known, Jonas, and if you knew how wet you're making me right now, you'd know that I can't even imagine how lucky I am to be with you."

She was being careful as she leaned over him not to let the dildo make contact.

Julie continued her sexy entreaties. Jonas was still squirming under her, and I moved away so he no longer had to watch me watching him get it in the ass as his girlfriend finger-fucked him. Maybe he would have liked being forced to look in my eyes as she stroked her fingers in and out, but being the neophyte he was (what 21-year-old isn't a neophyte?), I didn't want to do anything that might contribute to his decision to stop these fantastic proceedings.

"Please enjoy this, baby," Julie cooed. "We're getting coached by a pro who's going to make sure everything I do is perfect and pleases you and makes you really, really excited." Her breathy directions were incredibly sexy. I wished I'd thought to hide a recorder somewhere in the room to capture all of this for posterity.

"It's okay to enjoy it, Jonas," I said, standing by his side. I peeled off the glove and dropped it into the wastebasket. Then I laid a hand on Jonas' back to stroke gently and reassure him some more. "Julie asked me for instructions to make sure she did everything exactly right to give you the most pleasure when she plays with your ass. She truly wants you to have the absolute best time possible, to be as turned on as possible, and to have the most mind-bending orgasms possible when she does this to you. Isn't that amazing? Isn't she amazing for wanting to give you the most pleasure possible?"

Julie was slowly fucking Jonas' hole now, doing it the way she knew he liked it.

"Mmmm," was all Jonas could manage in the situation, but his struggles to get up had eased. With a groan, he ceased his silly attempts to raise up off the table, and I patted him lightly on the shoulder.

"That's it, Jonas. Julie is going to make you feel great. She has a special surprise planned for you, and that's why she wanted me here---to make sure she does it right and in a way that makes you crazy to come."

I nodded to Julie, who slipped her fingers from his asshole and stepped closer between his legs. The strapon bobbed deliciously as she did so, and after a couple of seconds of getting into position, Julie grabbed the dildo by the base and tapped the tip against Jonas' glistening asshole.

"Open up for me, Jonas," Julie directed.

"What are you doing?" he asked, craning his head up to try to see how Julie was creating the sensation he was feeling on the center of his asshole.

I stepped to the front of the table and grabbed his head with both hands so he was looking at me. "Just do as she says, Jonas. Julie is going to fuck you in the ass."

His expression was priceless. The look made me incredibly horny, and at this point I had dropped all pretense of physician-speak. What the hell---what was happening was way past the bounds of propriety for a physician.

I had become a sex tutor.

"Just open up, babe," Julie said as she stopped tapping and started to slide the tip of the phallus up and down across his asshole. I released my grip on his face and stepped back to plant both my hands on his firm asscheeks. I spread him open wide and said, "Okay, Julie, push the tip in about an inch and just hold it there."

"Mmmmf," was Jonas' reaction. I leaned across the small of his back and maintained my grip on his cheeks, splaying him open to Julie's strapon invasion and at the same time trapping Jonas beneath me in a way that clearly communicated that trying to avoid his first ass-fucking was not going to be possible.

"His hole will try to close shut at this point. Stay motionless with just that much of your strapon inside him."

Jonas' cute little pucker actually fluttered around the dildo.

Again: "Mmmmf." This time, it was louder.

"Now push in another couple of inches and hold."

Julie pushed slowly. Jonas groaned. I hastily released my grip, and Julie grabbed his hips for better leverage now that she was pushing her strapon into him. "Sometimes men get a bit vocal when you take them like this," I said, kicking off my shoes and unzipping my slacks. "It's a real turn-on to hear it," I continued, shimmying out of my slacks, "but we can't risk too much noise in here, Julie." I pulled off my panties and walked to the front of the exam table.

"Open," I said, looking into Jonas' eyes.

I held my panties in front of his face. No doubt he saw---and smelled---that there was a wet spot on the crotch, which I'd made sure to display as I dangled the garment in front of him.

And what a rush it was when he obediently opened his mouth.

Now, I'm not yet a practiced man-fucker, and Eric and I are only beginning our exploration of the erotic role reversal that comes with the surrender of the male asshole to a strapon-wielding woman who adores doing a man in that way. I also haven't seen or read a lot of erotica on this topic, but I have seen ball gags at the sextoy shop and can imagine their utility in muffling silly little protests from a man receiving a good fucking. With no such instrument available, however, I took the opportunity to use my panties as a gag. I pushed them into Jonas' mouth with the admonition, "Don't spit these out, Julie's pet. We don't mind your vocalizing. In fact, we adore it. But you understand the need for discretion here, no?"

Jonas' expression indicated he understood. And then I saw the shock in his eyes as Julie buried the strapon completely inside him.

I had a mini-orgasm.

"Stop, Julie. Let him accommodate to the intrusion. He will adjust."

I buttoned my physician's smock, and with my blouse on, at least it looked as though I had a skirt on beneath the smock. "I apologize, Julie. I know I promised that only Jonas ' crotch would be seen naked during this lesson, but you understand the need for quick action?"

Julie grinned at me. "It's okay, Dr. Johnson. I know he likes it."

So much for my worries if Julie would have asked why I didn't just use a roll of elastic bandage or something.

Jonas' muffled groan through his gag was hard to decipher. It was either a protest or an acquiescence. Either way, the point was Julie's sexual satisfaction and excitement as she glued herself against his firm glutes and began pressing insistently against him, burying the strapon deeper with each thrust.

He was squirming under Julie's control. She held him firmly by the hips as she pressed her crotch tight against his naked flanks. Then, showing a natural talent for screwing men in the ass, she reached up to Jonas' shoulders and gripped him there while pressing her chest into his back. It pinned him quite effectively to the table and also allowed her to begin humping into him in earnest.

"This is gonna make me come, baby. It feels so good. The dildo inside you is rubbing against my pussy when I fuck you. I love how it feels. I love you giving yourself up to me." Julie was whispering this into Jonas' ear as she laid against him and squirmed her crotch against his naked ass. "Do you like it, babe? Does it feel as good as my fingers inside you when I give you a blowjob? Do you want to come, baby? You always tell me that my fingerfucking makes you shoot."

Poor Jonas' tongue was tied, so to speak. "Mmmmf," was as good as the answer---whatever it was---could come out.

Then Julie said something for which I was totally unprepared.

"Dr. Johnson, my baby needs to come, and I'm getting really close myself. Would you get some of that lube and start jacking him off while I really start stroking into him?"

Without waiting for an answer, Julie pulled back on Jonas' shoulders, effectively dragging him backward several inches. This moved his hips back a bit from the section of the exam table I had dropped down for him to lean over. The result was that his cock was now freed from being pressed against the flat surface of the dropped-down table section.

And it was immediately clear that Jonas was very much enjoying being screwed in the ass.

I stepped to the counter, pulled a latex glove from the dispenser, picked up the jar of lube, and then swaggered back to the front of the table so Jonas could see me putting on the glove.

"I'm not going to use my bare hand to jack you off, Jonas. Only Julie owns that privilege. But your girlfriend has asked for assistance in making you come, and while she's building to the intense orgasm that is guaranteed as a result of fucking you, I'm going to lube up your cock and stroke you until you come buckets."

Jonas groaned deeply into the gag, indicating his willingness and eagerness to submit to the way we were going to use him.

"Oh, shit," said Julie, panting in obvious excitement. "Baby, this is so hot. This is so hot. I love fucking you, baby."

"But Jonas," I said, "it's important that you not come until you're told. I will stop your impending orgasm if you get too close too soon." I snapped the glove around my wrist after slipping into it to emphasize my control.

I saw him bite down into the panties stuffed into his mouth. What followed immediately was a moan that communicated all the tortured exasperation of a male who wanted desperately to come yet was not in a position to do anything physically to make that happen. He was being used for Julie's pleasure, and she was going to come, that was beyond doubt. Whether he was going to get off was totally at her pleasure, and she had indicated her willingness for it to happen.

I loved the moan. It made me tease him some more while Julie continued fucking him.

"I'm a very good masturbatrix, Jonas. As a doctor, I know just where to press to make you come, and just where to press to stop you from coming. I can stretch it out for hours if I want."

Oh, his expression was so hot. I can see it now in my memory.

"Start jacking him, Dr. Greene. I'm getting really excited." Julie managed to eke the words out between thrusts into Jonas' ass.

I dipped my fingers into the jar on the floor in front of Jonas and smiled evilly at him.

"Your girlfriend has given me permission to handle you, Jonas. Your cock is mine now."

He closed his eyes. I knew he was concentrating on delaying the urge to ejaculate when he heard me tell him that I owned his cock.

Julie was quite enthusiastic in her taking of Jonas' ass, and I had to maneuver a bit to get access to his cock in a manner that would allow me to stroke, and if necessary, to reach to the spot just behind his balls where I would press to short-circuit an orgasm.

He was dripping pre-cum and hard as steel. I watched for a few seconds in fascination as Julie's strapon plowed into him repeatedly.

"Please, Dr. Greene," huffed Julie, "I'm really, really close."

I grabbed his cock with my gloved hand and with a tight grip began sliding it from the base all the way to the tip and back again. He was bucking up against Julie, trying to take more of the strapon while simultaneously trying to thrust into my fist.

Jonas was as much of a natural in taking a strapon as Julie was in giving it.

"Oh, god, now, Dr. Greene. Now!"

I should have gagged Julie, too. But I concentrated a few short, quick strokes of a vice-like grip right on the spot under the head of Jonas' cock.

That's all it took, and I stepped back to take in the erotic sight before me.

Julie's orgasm was racking her body, and she was suffering through the exquisite pleasure of intense release, spasms rolling over her in waves, alternating with shivers and a frenzied slamming of her crotch into Jonas' backside. Gagged as he was, Jonas was grunting and snorting through his own intense orgasm, spurting a series of powerful jets of cum against the table. And he was backing like a champ into the strapon buried in his ass.

They collapsed into a heap, she on top of him, he squirming beneath her for a few seconds before gripping the sides of the table. He pushed himself up a bit, reached for the panties and pulled them out his mouth, and then dropped in exhaustion back to the table, all the while Julie pressing herself onto his back and the dildo into his ass.

I stepped to the side of the table and whispered to Julie, "Stay inside him for a couple of minutes to heighten the realization of just who fucked whom right now."

And I gathered my slacks, panties, and shoes and exited quietly to the room next door to put myself back together.

escriterra
escriterra
1,437 Followers