College Days Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny's arms crept up out of the water, tracing their way up my arms to my neck, and then tracking their way from the back of my head to my face. Her sweet brown eyes were locked on mine, and like a dream, I felt her lips touch mine as those eyes closed before me. Almost like someone else was controlling me, I felt my arms rise up to her back and hold her as our lips gently touched. Her mouth opening slightly, then closing on my lips, not her tongue, just her lips, once, twice, three times, four. My mouth started moving in time with hers, and I slid my tongue just far enough to trace the contours of her warm, moist lips for a moment, before I felt her tongue slide up against mine. I don't know how long this went on, how long we kissed, but it was the sweetest, kindest, most love-filled experience I'd ever had in my life. Did we kiss for five minutes, ten, fifteen? I couldn't tell, I was completely lost in her essence, her taste, the feel of our tongues in a slow, fantastic dance. When finally our lips parted, her hands went behind my neck and pulled me close, as I pulled her closer still, our bodies wrapped together. My cheeks were hot, my eyes stinging with tears she couldn't see. I felt her lips once more, but on my neck this time. Slow, gentle kisses from my collarbone up to my left ear, sending electric shocks up my spine. The hardness in my shorts was pressed up against her abdomen, but I didn't care anymore. All I could think about was that right there, right then at that very moment, I loved Jennifer more than I had ever loved anyone in my life.

"I love you," I whispered, reverent.

Her lips made one last pass at my neck, then she backed up a few inches and looked into my eyes, still holding each other, "I love you, Mark. I've always loved you, but now I love you more deeply, more strongly, than I have ever loved anyone."

While my hormones were raging, I knew that to do anything aggressively sexual would be wrong right now. I wanted to savor the moment, I didn't want to rush what I wanted to happen so badly, but wasn't sure I would ever get to take part in with her. So there we stood, in each others arms, in the blue water of the pool, staring at each other for what seemed an eternity. We just gazed at one another until, little by little, I saw a smile creeping up the corners of her soft lips, and realized the same thing was happening to my own face. Almost like it was scripted, we started laughing. The spell was not broken, but the seriousness had been replaced by flirtatious laughter.

"Well," I said, "I guess you got your kiss..."

"Yeah, I guess I did." And then, "You know, I think I may need a few more of those soon."

"Me too." I laughed.

"But first," she said, "I need to work on my tan. Let's go lay down in the lounge chairs."

We both got out of the pool and dried off with our towels, then Jen grabbed a bottle of suntan oil and laid her towel on a lounge chair. I did the same, and then I laid down on my towel. Jen wasn't so quick, though.

"Now, I'm going to be nice and warn you," she said, "but I don't tan with this suit on, I tan in the buff. Are you going to be o.k. with that?"

I smiled, trying to hide how eager I actually was to see her naked again. "Don't worry about it, sis, I think I can handle it, strip away!"

"O.k.," she said, "you know, you don't have to look, you could just close your eyes and lay in the sun."

"Don't worry about me, Jen, I don't mind, make yourself comfortable."

And so she did. She didn't make a show out of it, but with a girl as beautiful as Jennifer, she didn't have to. Each movement of her graceful figure was like a choreographed ballet, at least to me. And as she pulled the straps off her shoulders, pushed the swimsuit down her body, and then bent over, with her rear end facing me, to take them down and off her feet, My erection grew to it's full stature and made a party tent in my shorts. You could have fit an entire circus in there. O.k., maybe not a full circus, but you get the point.

Jen draped her suit over the edge of a chair and turned around to face me. "Looks like I made an impression!" she said in a bright, cheery voice, noticing the pole sticking up in my swimshorts.

"You always do!" I said lightly.

Jen adjusted her lounge chair to a flat position and then sat down on it, with a leg on either side, straddling the chair. She was about to open the oil, but instead looked at me, "You know, I normally lie on my stomach first, but I usually have Tammy or Colette spread oil on my backside. Would you mind helping me out?"

Should I have been shocked? I guess after all that had happened, I was starting to lose my inhibitions about the whole thing. Rub my hands all over this gorgeous body before me? Why of course! "No problem," was what I actually said, and sat up to face her, "go ahead and lie down."

Jen brought her opposite leg up over the chair and then turned over onto her stomach, leaving her tight, round, incredible ass facing up at me. She turned her head to the side. "If you love me, you'll wam the oil in your hands before you put it on me." She said.

"Or maybe I love you, but I love to watch you squirm as well?" I grinned.

"Be nice, or I'll have to get you back later..." she warned.

"Mmm hmm." I said, not commiting. In the end, though, after the moments we had just shared together, I couldn't do anything mean to her. I poured a tablespoon or so of oil into my hand, set down the bottle, and cupped my hands together to let it warm up.

"You're so sweet, Marky." She said when she saw me warming the oil, "I could never ask for a better friend. Don't you think you'd feel more comfortable if you took those shorts off?" She smiled from the side.

"Well, maybe, and I guess after yesterday I wouldn't have to be embarrased about it, but I can't do anything about it right now, I've got my hands full of oil."

"I could do it for you..." She offerred with a smile.

"Ah, thanks, I think I can take care of it myself in a minute." I replied, almost immediately sorry that I hadn't taken her up on the offer.

I knelt next to her and placed my hands above her shoulders, then let the oil slowly roll out of my hands onto her back and started rubbing it around from one side to the next, covering her arms, down to her lower back.

"Don't forget my sides." She said, her eyes now closed and enjoying the impromptu back rub.

"Don't worry, I'll get you covered." I slid my hands around her sides. Her small breasts didn't bulge much, even with her laying down on her stomach, but it was enough for me feel a rush as my hands moved across the flesh that ceased to be her underarm and started to become her perky breasts. I spent some time there, making sure I got full coverage, just to be nice of course!

I had finished her back, sides and arms, and poured a fresh batch of oil into my hands to get ready for her legs. I watched her back glisten in the sun as I held the oil in my hands, such beautiful, clear skin, perfect muscle tone, going all the way down her back into the crease of her bottom. I couldn't wait to get to that part.

I smoothed the oil over the backs of her thighs and then all the way down to her feet, which I massaged momentarily before working my way back up each leg, one at a time, just before I reached the place where her legs meet. I wasn't yet bold enough to go there uninvited.

"Mark, don't be shy, you have to get my butt, too." Jen said sleepily, "and make sure it's even, I don't want to get a stripe across my butt or something."

"Don't worry, I'll take care of you." And I did, running my hands finally up her thigh, once more stopping before I touched anything taboo, then moved my hands to the sides of her bottom, working my way up until I was right there, rubbing Jen's ass, and she'd asked me to do it. I felt like my cock was going to burst any second from the strain. I ran my hands around in small circles, gently, slowly working my way down, further...

"Mmmmmm..." Jen moaned, "that feels really good..." I kept moving, my fingers slowly working their way along the crack of her ass, closer and closer to... "don't stop, keep going," she moaned, in a sultry voice. I was a little nervous, but I knew more than anything I wanted to keep going, wanted to touch her and feel her flesh in my hands. The tips of my fingers reached her pubic hair, and Jen, ever so slightly, lifted her hips up from the lounge, moving my fingers even further, deeper. It was finally happening, and I was in complete nirvana. Her legs, again, ever so gently, began to move apart just a little bit, granting me more access. My hands went along the crease of her thighs, toward her front, then I gave in and let one hand cover her from the front, slowly pulling the hand back again toward myself, gently feeling the warm, wet lips between her legs, just barely finding my way between them with one finger as my hand drifted back toward her ass, then slowly traced the line where her cheeks met.

"Mark, don't stop..." quietly, "I want it, don't stop... touch me..."

I followed her instructions, working my hands around her sides again, up and down her back, and then tracing the line along her ass right back to the crease between her legs, firmer this time, and on the way back, deeper. I slowly began to let my fingers drift into the crevice between her lips and feel the warm, soft flesh, while my other hand continued tracing the line of her ass, back and forth slowly, getting a little deeper with each pass.

Jen moaned and began to rock her hips in a slow, rhythm, as I began to touch her more boldly. "Jenny," I said, a little embarrased, "I need to tell you something."

"Now?" she said, slightly irritated.

"Jenny," I said quietly, "I've never... I've never done this before." There, I got it out, "I'm not really sure what to do."

That did it. Jenny rolled over to her side and stared at me incredulously, taking my wrist in her hand and removing it from her hip as she rolled, then sat up and looked me in the eye.

"Tell me you're joking." She spoke sternly. I wasn't sure what exactly I had done wrong. "Tell me, Mark, tell me you're joking!"

"Jen, what's the matter?" I asked, wondering what my offense had been.

"What's the matter? What's the matter? You've never done this before? You mean to tell me that I'm the first, the first... the first girl you've ever touched... that way?" Her face was wide open amazement.

"Well," I said, a little embarrased now, "yes, I've never done this before."

"Are you a virgin?" She asked incredulously.

I must have turned 15 shades of red, I couldn't open my mouth to speak. "Oh my gosh, Mark, you're still a virgin? At 18? Honey, I had no idea." Her stern voice had turned to one of concern.

"What's the matter?" I asked, still wondering if I had done something to get her mad.

"Sweetie," Jen said, her voice full of emotion, "if I had known, if I'd had any clue, that you had never even got to third base with a girl..."

"What?" I said, "is it so bad that I haven't treated girls like the latest conquest?"

"No, no, no, it's just that, well I thought this was old news for you and you were just a little timid 'cause I'm your sister. If I'd known, I never would have been so mean to you about yesterday and this morning. Now it all makes sense."

"Jen, what we've done today, I did it because I wanted to do it, because I wanted to share myself with you. I don't regret it, if that's what you think."

"Mark, let's go upstairs, we need to talk." Was all she said, and with that, wrapped a towel around her and walked into the house. I followed her up to her bedroom and we sat on the bed. Far as I could tell, that was a good sign.

"Mark," she began, "how do you feel about me, and about Colette? I really want to know the truth."

"I've been nothing but honest with you, Jenny, I love you more than life, both of you. I can't think of anyone I'd rather... be with."

"Well, o.k., that's fine, but your first time, you really need to think about this, your first time, especially when you've waited this long, it should be something special, not a mid-afternoon fling with a girl who's throwing herself at you."

"Yesterday, and this morning, I admit I was nervous about all of this. But this afternoon in the pool, this afternoon... Jen I love you, I don't care who knows it, and I would be honored for you to be the first girl I got to third base with, or maybe..." I grinned, "even a home-run!"

"Oh my gosh, I've created a monster," she said, "are you sure about this?"

"I've never been more sure about anything in my life." I said flatly.

"Okay, but if we're going to do this, we're going to do it right, it's not going to be a random event in your life. I'm going to make it the most memorable event of your life. So I have to ask you this, do you mind if I talk with Colette about this before we move forward?"

"Why would you do that?"

"I just think she might have some good advice and I also want to make sure she's not opposed to the idea."

"We're talking about sex, right? You and me, can we just say it?"

"Yes," Jen smiled, "we're talking about you and I having sex together. Wonderful, beautiful, hot, steamy, romantic sex. You and me."

I swallowed. "Okay, you can talk to Colette about it. I love you and Colette both, and I don't mind if you two talk about me."

"Okay, for now, then, why don't you go downstairs, I'm going to get dressed. Later, we'll discuss how we're going to do this."

And with that, she shooed me out of her room, horny and dumbfounded. I went and watched TV. I was in such a daze, I don't even remember what I watched.

12