College Days Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pourty
pourty
415 Followers

My cheeks were flushed red, but fortunately that wasn't so abnormal while sitting in a hot-tub. We each took our drinks, then I stared blatantly again as Tammy got back into the hot tub, sitting a bit closer to me than before, but still cuddled up next to Jen.

Jen giggled, "Tammy, I think he likes you!" Now I was really blushing, why would she say that when we were all sitting right there? I couldn't think of anything to say in return, so just remained quiet.

"Jen, you are so mean," Tammy smiled, pulling a wisp of reddish hair from her face and tucking it behind her ear, "did you ever hear of a little thing known as discretion?"

"Discretion? What's that?" Jen asked sarcastically as she took a long drink from her cup.

Everyone laughed, albeit my laughter was more of the nervous kind, but that seemed to have broken the ice a bit. We sat there in the hot tub for about 20 minutes longer, just talking and enjoying each other's company. By that time we were all pretty looped. Collette had her head on my shoulder and had not said anything for about five minutes.

"I think we lost one," Jen said, nodding to Collette, "she just fell asleep on your shoulder." I looked down and, sure enough, Collette's eyes were closed and she was breathing slowly. I guess the liquor had caught up with her. "Mark, why don't you take her up and put her to bed, then come back down and hang out with us?"

I agreed and proceeded to nudge Collette awake. She was pretty far gone and needed my help to get out of the hot tub. I wrapped a large towel around her, then quickly dried myself off before leading her into the house and up the stairs to her room. She leaned on me all the way up the stairs and it was clear by the time we got there that if I didn't undress her and put her in bed myself, she was going to be sleeping in a wet bikini.

I did my best to be a gentleman about it. She laid down on the bed in her towel and had already closed her eyes by the time I found an oversized T-shirt in her drawer for her to sleep in. I helped her sit up, then unwrapped her towel and untied her bikini top, tossing it onto the towel. Needless to say, it was difficult not to gawk at her perfectly formed breasts while I tried to pull the T-shirt over her head and get her arms through the right holes. I knew she wouldn't mind, but I was a bit timid about it all the same.

I pulled back the covers and laid her down on the sheets, then reached around her hips and removed her bikini bottoms, making sure the shirt kept her covered the whole time. Even though I knew she wouldn't remember any of this, and I had seen it all before, it just didn't seem right to take advantage of the situation, as much as I wanted to.

Having got Collette into bed, I hung up her bikini and the towel in her bathroom and then turned out the light as I left and closed the door. So much for whatever the plans were she had alluded to earlier that evening in the bathroom.

pourty
pourty
415 Followers