College Friends

Story Info
A married couple reunites with a friend from college.
11.2k words
4.41
107.2k
92
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rest1979
rest1979
27 Followers

Author's note: this is my first submission to this site, and in fact my first attempt at writing erotic fiction. The story takes a bit to get going, but I think it's worth it when it does. Thanks for reading.

----

Michelle and her husband Ron hadn't had an opportunity to visit their friend JP in quite a number of years. The three had known each other since high school, and had even attended the same college. JP had been a close friend of Michelle's for several years before she started to date Ron, and the two had retained a platonic friendship after Michelle and Ron's marriage.

In college JP was that rare creature who could seduce girls in spite of the fact that he was a stoner who shied away from showers and laundry. A member of several college organizations, JP worked his way through dozens of conquests - conquests made possible by a charm that resulted from his self-confidence but with a lack of ego. It also didn't hurt that word had spread about his skills as a lover and his larger-than-average size penis. Girls seemed to be thrown off their usual game by his 'nice boy who fucks like a pro' reputation.

Michelle and Ron had met late in high school, and had dated each other for a few years before marrying. Michelle was an English major in college, a blond girl of Irish descent, and quite top-heavy despite being otherwise slender. Ron had always obsessed on her feminine curves, and shushed Michelle whenever she threatened some crash diet, for fear that her bountiful chest and spectacular ass might in any way be reduced.

For his part, Ron was a tall, brown-eyed man with a degree in history. He had only slept with two girls before meeting Michelle, and his love for her coupled with an obsession with her body that left him deliriously happy with their sex life. Monogamy was never a problem for either of them, as they had known from an early stage in their dating that they had found their mate for life.

While still in school, Michelle and Ron attended a number of parties thrown by JP and his roommates at their college rental house. While the surroundings weren't the most posh, the themes and regular attendees at these get-togethers made them extremely popular (as did the makeshift bar serving drinks to anyone who could pay, regardless of age).

Themes for the parties included many of the classics: toga parties, costume parties, and the infamous underwear affairs. The results of copious amounts of alcohol and pot being consumed by already-horny college kids in their underwear were often gratuitous displays of public groping, flashing, and even an incident wherein a couple attending the party got on a makeshift stage, and allowed the gathered high and drunk students to watch as the guy in the couple pulled his girl's panties down just enough to stick his tongue in her asshole. The crowds prevented most from bearing witness to the event, but it lived in legend at the party house for years afterward.

These parties allowed JP regular access to coeds whose intake of inhibition-loosening substances allowed his charms to work on overdrive. More than once he had 'allowed' himself to be pulled to an upper bedroom in the house and be 'seduced' by a girl interested in seeing if his rumored skills and size were true. They were rarely disappointed in his performance, and his conquests often passed out from the combination of pleasure, exhaustion, and weed.

One Saturday afternoon at a small party at JP's house, Ron and Michelle sat around drinking with JP, Jeanette (his petite brunette girlfriend at the time), and another couple who knew JP. After a few beers, laughs, and stories from campus, a tipsy Jeanette suggested the group watch a movie together. "What did you have 'n mind?" Michelle asked, slurring slightly from her third drink.

"How about something... naughty?" JP suggested. Ron and Michelle had recently gifted JP a humorous porn -loosely- based on Dracula, and JP thought it only appropriate to share the silly-yet-tantalizing movie with his companions. The two other couples smiled conspiratorially and agreed to the movie, and Jeanette popped the tape into the VCR.

With a fresh round of beers in hand, the 3 couples sat back and joked about the ridiculousness of the pornos they had seen in the past - classics like "Debbie Does Dallas" and "Taboo", as well as the modern theme of spoofing titles like "Edward Penishands" and its ilk. Booze and a little bit of nervousness made laughter flow freely, and smiles were on every face as the movie started.

Slightly off-color footage filled the screen with a busty vampiress being penetrated by the actor playing Dracula. The couples watching peppered the action with comments about fluffers, how strange it must be to fuck in front of a film and lighting crew, and how one could always tell when an actress in a porn had had a boob job or collagen injected in her lips.

The guys at the party laughed at the expressions on the actors' faces as they performed various feats of carnality on the moaning starlets. The girls at the party laughed as well, and groaned at the inevitable facial 'money shot'.

"Why do they always do that in these movies?" Michelle asked loudly. "I mean, you never see the guy help her clean it up, and I've heard it stings when it gets in your eyes."

"Heard?" JP asked, smiling.

"NO! I have never done that!" Michelle shrieked, laughing.

"We could always try..." Ron joked, making a show of caressing her cheek while he did.

"Or we could try not sleeping together ever again, buster." she retorted.

"You win!" Ron cried, knowing she was joking, but secretly not being able to bear the thought of missing out on any sex with his wife.

As the movie progressed, it became apparent that each of the men in the room were having to adjust how they were sitting on the room's couches, each dealing with erections that were becoming more urgent with each passing scene. Each tried to nonchalantly sit in a way that kept their swollen member from sticking out embarrassingly, with varying degrees of success.

The girls too were starting to squirm in their seats. Everyone in the room had gradually stopped telling jokes about the movie, watching as another woman on the screen was being sodomized by one vampire while she sucked the cock of another.

Ron was the first to notice the length of the silence among the people in the room, and looked at his wife Michelle. She had her blue eyes glued to the action on the screen, and Ron thought he could perceive the tiniest movement in her hips as she sat. "How horny must she be to squirm like that in front of our friends?" he asked himself silently. This realization made him that much hornier himself, realizing the fucking he was likely to get when they eventually left the party.

Michelle wasn't an overtly sexual person much of the time, but after a few drinks or hits on a bong she turned into a passionate, hungry girl. While typically their sex was very slow and loving, a drunk Michelle would often tear Ron's clothes off in desperation, sucking his cock just long enough to wet it before pouncing on him, riding his body. She would grind her cunt down on his crotch, filling herself with his large, rigid member, fingering her own clit while she did. At these times Ron would enjoy the show as his sex-crazed wife pushed herself down on him. His hands usually found their way to her heavy D-cup breasts, pushing them up and feeling their delicious weight.

These were the thoughts running through Ron's head as he watched Michelle, the room filled with the sounds hardcore porn. As he smiled to himself he noticed that Jeanette had moved to sit in front of JP, and was moving her hips slightly as JP draped his arms around her neck. Ron thought he noticed JP's glance flashing over Michelle momentarily, but he returned to watching the movie as he held Jeanette.

Marci, the third girl in the room turned to her boyfriend Nick, smiling, and said to the rest of the crew "I don't know about you guys, but I don't know how much more I can take without doing something. I think the two of us are going to run home." With that, the two of them got up to leave, Nick attempting to conceal a very noticeable hard on.

JP laughed as the tipsy couple walked clumsily out of the living room, and turned to Ron and Michelle. "I bet you two want to take off too," he smiled.

Ron looked at JP and laughed, "I know when we're not wanted. You two have fun. " He winked as he stood up and helped Michelle to her feet. She was a lightweight when it came to alcohol, and 4 beers had left her quite drunk.

"By JP. It wsss ffun!" she slurred as Ron took her arm and led her from the room. He thought he noticed JP's eyes linger on his wife, but were taken away when Jeanette turned around and started making out with him urgently.

Ron had made a point not to drink too much, and poured his wife into the passenger seat before settling in to drive the two of them back home. The fall evening had started to dim. As he pulled out of JP's house's driveway, he felt fingers on the crotch of his jeans.

"What are you up to?" he smiled at his wife as she pulled at his zipper with hands that were having a little trouble with this task.

"I wannnt you" she said, leaning over to get a closer look at the zipper that was giving her so much trouble. "I wannt to mmake you fl goood."

Ron laughed to himself, leaning back to give her easier access. For a girl who was fairly conservative much of the time, he relished these moments when her inhibitions were loosened. He caught his breath as Michelle finally freed his cock from his jeans and boxers, almost falling onto it with her mouth as he struggled to keep the car from swerving.

Michelle knew she was drunk, knew she was blowing her husband in public, and didn't much care if anyone saw at this point. She also knew that she was somewhat shy about being sexual much of the time, and knew also that this was in a way the fuel for her overtness when she was drunk or high. She pulled Ron's cock deep into her mouth and throat, licking the side of it as the tip pushed the top of her throat. She mostly steered clear of oral sex, usually only consenting after Ron pleaded with her to do so. But at times like this she reveled in the control she had, loving the feeling of ownership - ownership of a cock she knew was hers to use as she pleased.

The car ride (and the blow job) were over much too quickly for Ron's liking as they pulled into the driveway of the small rental house he shared with his wife. She got up as they parked, leaving Ron to try and stuff his now-slicked cock back into his jeans as she clumsily walked into the house.

Ron ran up behind her, a wide grin on his face. The cool fall evening was perfect for what he knew was coming next. Michelle was much less aware (or just didn't care) about her surroundings when she was drunk, and Ron thought it might be fun to take advantage of this. Michelle needed to pee badly, and closed herself in the bathroom. Ron knew that she would likely emerge nude and ready to go, and went about preparing the scene.

He shut off most of the lights in their home, letting the last evening light fill the house with its soft glow, made brighter by his opening wide all of their curtains. Their bedroom was on the second floor, but Ron thought he might treat a sharp-eyed (and lucky!) neighbor or two with the sight of his naked wife exiting the bathroom.

He and any neighbor lucky enough to be watching weren't disappointed. Michelle clicked off the light in the bathroom and opened the door, eyes half-lidded as she sidled out of the room with nothing on. She was so horny from the movie and the car ride that she already had her own hand on her pussy, pushing her middle finger lightly into her clit. Ron sighed with pleasure, watching this curvaceous beauty in the fading blue glow emitted by the open windows.

Michelle didn't notice the open shades, but waved a beckoning finger at Ron as she started to climb the stairs to their bedroom. Ron followed close behind, treating himself to the sight if the wispy hairs and puffy lips of her cunt as seen from behind and under her ass. He began pulling his own clothes off, simultaneously opening an upstairs window. He knew that it was unlikely anyone could actually see in the second floor windows of their small house, but he knew that Michelle's moans and eventual cries would soon reach anyone in earshot.

As Ron reached the bedroom he was ambushed by his wife, who pushed him back and completed disrobing him by tearing his boxers down as he sat on the edge of their bed. Ron smiled as Michelle knelt down to wet his cock with her mouth again. She looked up at him with a smile as her lips surrounded his shaft, again enjoying the power she had to make him feel good.

While she blew him her left hand was working her own sex with increasing urgency, already wet with anticipation. As her husband groaned with pleasure Michelle popped his cock out of her mouth and near-jumped onto the bed, pushing Ron completely back as she positioned her cunt lips over his iron-hardness. Ron sighed loudly as Michelle sat down on his pelvis, her soft warmth enveloping his cock completely. She was already making small cries of happiness as she started slowly to slick his sex with her wetness. The couple had a little tradition of starting their lovemaking with slow movements, allowing Michelle's body to lubricate the both of them thoroughly while they reacquainted themselves with the ways they fit together.

Michelle decided she wanted to do something a little different than usual, and turned herself away from Ron while still riding him, so he could only see her back, ass, long blond hair, and the edges of her voluminous breasts as they spilled from either side of her chest.

Michelle had always been self-conscious about her chest, knowing it brought her a great deal of unwanted attention from men both familiar and non. In her daily life she dressed very conservatively, only rarely wearing clothing that showed off her rather large assets. In a bit of irony, she often wore very tight pants that lifted her round ass in a way that she also knew attracted looks, but for some reason that didn't bother her. She also knew that Ron loved the rare occasions that she wore something that showed off her copious cleavage. She saved these outfits for special occasions, relishing the almost-dazed look they put on her husband's face.

That night as she rode him in reverse, alcohol kept her inhibitions very low, and she let herself enjoy her own body as well as well as her husband's. Her right hand slid across her own chest, gently brushing across her large, hard nipples. She lifted and supported her boobs with that arm, smiling at the feeling of the weight of her chest, and for a moment enjoying the knowledge that she had something that drove so many men wild. Her breasts swung slightly as she rocked on her husband's cock, and she knew he would be watching with great interest anything she did with those soft globes. She knew it made him exceptionally crazy to see her play with herself in any way, and her tits in particular.

Ron was lost in a haze of lust. He was overwhelmingly attracted to his wife. They had been each other's exclusive sex partner for years, something he was proud of. Not that he didn't feel attraction to other women, but he typically realized that the women he thought beautiful were all weak reflections of the radiant woman he'd married. His only complaint about their relationship was the frequency of their lovemaking. He was perpetually aroused around Michelle, and his appetites could have had them fucking 3 times a day. As it was, Michelle was a busy workaholic, and sex was often the last thing on her mind. Their routine typically had them too tired to seduce each other during the week, but they tried to make up for it with the intensity of their weekend sessions.

Michelle started to feel the heat concentrating in her cunt, a pressure that meant her first orgasm was on its way. She had only dated 3 men before Ron, and only fucked one of them, and had never had an orgasm of any real intensity until she and Ron started getting physical. He was enthusiastic and skilled with his fingers and mouth as well, often coaxing her through 2 or 3 intense climaxes, one after another. But her true love was to have him filling her cunt.

"Fuck... fuck me. Fff.. Fuck me. Ooooh. OH. Oh" Michelle started to vocalize her pleasure. "This is soooo gooood. OUCH!" she cried as Ron slapped her right ass cheek. She smiled, the pain adding a hint of spice to the buttery-smooth deliciousness of their fucking. "Bend me over. Bend me over now."

Ron pulled her up and around, so that her head lay on their pillows. He knew that of all the positions they used, fucking her from behind was likely her second favorite. He knew Michelle was somewhat bashful about her looks, her chest in particular, and he knew that the semi-anonymity of being taken from behind let her feel even more comfortable. He started to pump harder, but waiting just a second between each stroke, listening to the slap his hips made against the curves of her ass. Her finger was still between her cunt lips, working her clit as his shaft moved into her. He loved the feeling of that pressure, the slight movements of her finger as she manipulated the hood and bud of her clit.

Realizing just how lost in the realm of sex his wife had become, he decided to push things a little further. Licking his thumb to lubricate it a bit, he then pulled her ass apart to expose her asshole just above the cunt he was thrusting in to. He then set the tip of his thumb on that puckered hole, knowing that caressing around her sphincter would drive Michelle wild. Michelle had never allowed him to fuck her ass with his dick, but enjoyed some light anal play, especially when she was in such a state of carnal bliss.

Ron then pushed his thumb into the hole, past the puckered outer opening, feeling her ass tighten involuntarily around his digit. He was worried that this was a sign that Michelle wanted him to stop, but smiled when she emitted a moan that could only mean she enjoyed it so far. He had often fantasized about putting his cock where his thumb was now, but knew that he'd have to move slowly to convince his wife to let him cross that last bridge.

Allowing her return thrusts to do the work, he sunk his thumb in to the hilt, the rest of his hand resting in the crack of that magnificent, jiggling, luminous ass. He felt her sphincter loosen as she relaxed into the rhythm of having her asshole fingered while they fucked.

Michelle was beside herself at this point. The feeling of having a cock and a finger inside of each of her openings was starting to push her over the edge. While she treasured being Ron's only lover, she sometimes wished she had two of him. She wanted to know the feeling of having a cock in each of those holes, or a cock in her cunt while she blew another. She and Ron had talked about this fantasy in the height of lovemaking, and Ron also thought about what it would be like to see his wife fucking two men. He knew that he was a profoundly protective and jealous man, and that he could never allow her to have someone else, but he did enjoy the thought of there being two of him inside her.

"Ohmygod omigod ommmmiodddd" Michelle moaned, increasing the speed with which she rubbed her clit. "Your cock is so hardddd. It's sofuckinghard..."

Ron knew it was. He was also increasing the urgency of his thrusts, filling her cunt to the brim, feeling his balls slap against her busy fingers as they rubbed and rubbed. He heard Michelle begin to whimper, a sign that an intense climax was getting very close. Nothing could make Ron come like hearing his wife cry out while they fucked. His thumb began to work in and out of her now loosened asshole, mirroring the sucking wet sounds his cock was making in her pussy.

rest1979
rest1979
27 Followers