College Girl Plays a Game of Nerve

Story Info
College girl plays a sexy game.
2k words
4.25
47.5k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few years ago I had an idea to post an ad on Craigslist. I had watched a movie called "Nerve". The idea of the movie was basically that people got paid to do crazy stunts.

I put up and ad on Craigslist in the casual encounters section. My ad was brief and stated I was looking for any females who wanted to play a sexy game of "nerve" for money.

I received about ten responses. We have a large college in the city where I live and a few of the responses were from college girls. A few of the responses even sent pictures of themselves.

One of the responses stood out from the rest. It was from a girl named Hannah. Hannah said she was 21 years old, a junior in college and was open to playing. Hannah also sent a picture of herself. She was a very sexy woman. She had a tone, sexy body. She was blonde and about 5'7". The picture she sent was with her out with a few other girls. They were all dressed up in dresses for a party.

I replied back to Hannah and got a better feel for what she was looking for. Basically, Hannah was needing extra money. She said she was adventurous but also said she had a line as to how far she would go.

Hannah and I agreed to basic parameters. Basically we agreed it would be a "look but don't touch" situation. We also agreed we would make this all happen over a period of a few hours one night.

We set a night and we got to playing. I gave Hannah her first dare. I told her the first date was worth $50. If she did it, she got the $50 and we moved to the next dare.

Hannah's first dare was to show up at a store called Target. She had to show up at 6:30 in the evening and she had to be wearing a skirt that came down just below her ass cheeks. She also had to wear 6 inch heels. A condition of the dare was that the skirt had to be so short everyone would look. She had to then spend at least fifteen minutes walking around the store shopping.

Hannah showed up at the store at 6:30. She wore the incredibly short skirt and 6 inch heels. I watched her as she arrived. She did not know what I looked like. Hannah was just as sexy as she looked in her picture. The skirt looked so hot on her. People immediately started looking at her. I saw her hesitate before walking in to the store, but she went through with it.

I followed her around the store and watched her walk around shopping. I emailed her after the fifteen minutes were up. I told her congratulations and that she completed dare number one. I had placed money in places throughout the store. I told her to go to the magazine section on to look in a certain place to find her $50.

I then emailed her asking if she were ready for dare number two. She said she was and I sent her the next dare.

The next dare was also for $50. Her dare was to get two different guys to try to look up her skirt as she bent over. Hannah quickly agreed to this dare. I watched her walk around the store looking for possible guys. She saw her first guy and it happened fast. She walked by him in the isle and "accidentally" dropped her phone after she walked by. She bent over to get it and the first guy took a long look.

The second guy was just as easy. Two isles over she only had to bend over to look at something on a bottom shelf and the second guy looked. Both times when she bent over her skirt went up revealing the bottom of her ass.

I told her where another $50 was and I asked her if she wanted another dare. She said yes, but wanted more money. I agreed.

I emailed her the third dare. This dare was for $200. The dare was to go into the bathroom and take off her underwear and then walk around the store for at least fifteen minutes.

She quickly agreed to the dare. I then told her it was for her to take off all her underwear. I explained this meant both bra and panties. She asked if she could only take off her panties but leave her bra on. Her top was a lacy almost sheer material and removing her bra would show more than she wanted. I held to my offer of all underwear. A few moments went by as she thought it over. She then proceeded and walked into the bathroom.

I watched Hannah walk out of the bathroom in an almost see-through top. She was getting attention from other shoppers. She walked around the store and I told here where she could find the $200.

Hannah went back to the women's clothing section and pretended to shop. I emailed her asking if she was ready to continue. She said she was. I told her that her next dare was to flirt with a married man. The dare was for $250. The conditions of the dare was that she had to openly flirt where the flirting was noticeable and the man had to have a wedding ring on. She agreed to the challenge. I then told her that there was one other condition, that she only had five minutes to complete the dare. I told her the clock started now.

Hannah started walking fast through the store. I was timing her as she was looking. The store was not really that crowded. She was having a hard time finding a married man. She passed by a couple or two not wanting to flirt with a man with his wife right there.

She picked up her pace walking quickly through the store looking. She then noticed a man and his looking in the sporting goods isle. She ran up to him and started talking to him and touching his shirt. I looked at the clock. The time was up. The clock was showing five and a half minutes. It appeared she was about a half minute late. I emailed her letting her know she didn't complete. She questioned the time. I explained to her that she just missed the time.

We emailed back and forth a few times. She was sad she missed the last challenge. She said she needed the $250. I agreed to let her try again, but this time I would add another condition to the dare. I told Hannah to go to the ladies underwear section of the store.

When she got to that section I told her to find the sluttiest piece of clothing she could find. Target didn't have the biggest lingerie section. Even though I was watching from around the corner, I told her to take a picture of what she found and send it to me.

She found a one piece body suit type thing but it covered a lot of a woman's body. I asked her to keep looking. She sent over a few other pieces but none were just that exciting. She then sent over a tiny lace thong. I told her I liked the thong. I then told her she had to use this thong in her flirting to complete the dare.

Hannah looked around and saw the man she had previously talked to who was with his son. The man was in his early 40's. He was decent looking. Not super attractive, but not unattractive. His son appeared to be about fifteen or sixteen.

Hannah flagged them down as they were passing through the isle. I watched her say hello to them again. The man seemed very receptive to talking with her. I watched Hannah hold up the thong as she spoke with him. She even put the thong up against her showing him how they would fit on her.

I walked up close to them pretending to look at something across the isle. I could hear them talking. I emailed Hannah letting her know she completed the dare, but also told her about a follow up dare. The follow up dare was for her to ask him to let her try them on for him. I told her the follow up dare was $300.

I heard her phone ding after I sent the email. While she was talking with him she looked at her email. I then heard her ask him if he wouldn't mind telling her how they looked on her. I saw him move in closer to her and whisper something to her. He and his son walked away. Hannah walked towards the changing room. She stopped at a clothes rack right in front of the changing rooms.

Hannah emailed me telling me he asked her to give him a few minutes and he would be right back. She said she thought he was maybe trying to lose his son for a few minutes.

Hannah asked me what I was wanting for this dare. I emailed her telling her she needed to have him wait outside the dressing room door while she tried them on, then model them.

I grabbed some clothes off a rack from the men's section and quickly went in to the dressing room. A few moments later I heard Hannah's voice talking to the married man as they walked in. I heard her enter the stall next to me. She told the man to wait outside while she changed. I stood back and watched her skirt hit the floor. She picked up the skirt. I saw one of her heels lift up, then the other. She was putting on the thong panties.

I heard the stall door open and I heard Hannah ask the man what he thought. He was so excited he was having trouble speaking. He kept saying they look great on her. I could tell she was turned around for him showing off the front and the back view. I heard him say her breasts looked beautiful. I then realized she was completely nude except for the thong and heels.

I heard Hannah tell him thank you and she was going to put her clothes back on. The man walked into the stall with her. I heard him coming on to her and he was trying to kiss her. The situation turned awkward as she kept telling him she needed to put her clothes back on and he needed to give her space. He finally stepped out and I heard the door shut.

I grabbed the clothes I carried in and opened my door. I stepped out and looked at him. He realized I had heard him coming in to Hannah and it made him nervous. He walked out of the changing room then.

I emailed Hannah and told her she completed the dare. She said she was nervous and wanted to wait in the dressing room. I explained to her I was in the stall next to her and that I heard what happened and I walked out and the guy left. I told her I was waiting outside the dressing room if she wanted to meet.

Hannah walked out of the dressing room. We said hi to each other. We made small talk and then I asked her if she wanted to collect her money and be finished. She said she did. I handed her the money she was owed.

I offered to walk Hannah to her car to make sure she was safe. She took me up on the offer and we walked to her car. The married man was no longer anywhere around. Hannah's nerves were calmer. I paid Hannah the remaining money she was owed and we both agreed to continue the game another day.