College Girls Ch. 03

Story Info
The girls are naked for the workmen.
2.5k words
4.4
147.8k
36
0

Part 3 of the 27 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 02/21/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was about ten o'clock in the morning when I returned to the sorority house after attending my morning classes. I entered my friends' room to find Kelli and Amy still struggling to drag their lazy butts out of bed. Kelli declared that a shower helps her get going in the morning and Amy agreed. All I did was throw on some clothes before class, so I decided that I could use a shower, too.

Kelli is a five-foot, four-inch blonde with large, full breasts. Since last summer, she has become rather free-spirited about showing off her body. Kelli sat up and stretched, causing the sheets to fall from her breasts. Her silver dollar nipples were in plain view, along with the rest of her smooth, soft skin. When Kelli kicked the sheets off her legs, I was not surprised to see that she was naked. However, I was surprised to see that she had a clean-shaven beaver.

Kelli giggled and asked, "What are you looking at?"

I blushed and replied, "It looks like someone mowed the lawn!"

I was curious so I asked Kelli, "What does it feel like? Do you have any razor stubble?"

Kelli replied, "See for yourself!"

With that, Kelli took my hand and guided it down between her legs. As she gently moved my hand up and down, I was amazed at how silky her love area was. She guided my fingers down further between her legs to show me how smooth the folds of her skin were. I relaxed my hand as Kelli continued to move my fingers around until I began to feel her wetness.

Kelli closed her eyes and started to moan, but Amy jumped up and pulled my hand away. She said that Kelli needed to get ready for class. Kelli grabbed her pillow and threw it at Amy as I stepped out of the way. I thought a playful catfight was going to develop, but the girls knew they had to go to class soon.

When it comes to exhibitionism, Amy is a little more conservative than Kelli. However, Amy is no stranger to exhibitionism, either. She also had a few flashing adventures over the summer. Amy removed a flimsy tank top displaying her cute little five-foot frame. With her ample breasts now fully exposed, Amy pushed down the little red panties she was wearing, revealing her neatly trimmed brunette bush. Now, both Kelli and Amy were completely naked.

The girls grabbed their shampoo and brushes, then followed me down the hall to my room. All of our rooms are on the first floor of the sorority house. I had opened the blinds on my large picture window before leaving for class earlier that morning, so when the girls entered my room, their naked bodies could be seen by anyone walking by on the sidewalk. Kelli and Amy didn't seem to mind that their young, firm bodies were on display. In fact, they moved closer to the window as they waited for me to get undressed. The girls acted as though they were inviting people to look!

As Kelli and Amy stood in front of the window, I unbuttoned my tight jeans and slid them down my legs. My jeans were so tight that my skimpy panties came off, too. As I pulled the little T-shirt over my head, I noticed that a few guys had stopped on the sidewalk outside my room. I walked over next to Amy and Kelli, who were also aware that the guys were looking at us.

The girls and I pretended to be oblivious to their presence and acted like we were having an innocent conversation. As we talked, Kelli showed off her bare breasts and bald beaver for the boys. Amy stood with her back to the window exhibiting her firm, round rear-end. I unhooked my thin, lace bra and slid the last piece of clothing I was wearing down my arms. My perky breasts were now part of the show as the three of us continued to flaunt our tits, asses and pussies in front of the window.

A van for some carpet company pulled up in front of the sorority house and a couple of men got out. They walked over to see what the attraction was and the men were also treated to the sight of our three naked bodies. We pretended to talk amongst ourselves, letting the guys believe that we didn't know they were there. After a couple of minutes, we decided that they'd seen enough, so we headed for the shower room.

Guys are not allowed in the sorority house, so the door to the shower room is usually left wide open. Unfortunately, repairmen often walk freely through the house. All of the girls are supposed to be notified in advance of a workman's presence, but the housemother who schedules these workers doesn't bother to inform the freshman girls.

Our housemother is thirty years old and came to live with us after her husband divorced her. He ran off with a nineteen-year-old, so our housemother resents young girls. Since the freshman bedrooms and showers are on the first floor, our housemother finds it amusing when the freshman girls are caught with their pants down. Our housemother is a beautiful woman. She should enjoy life instead of taking her anger out on us. Oh well, someday we will get our revenge by publicly exposing her!

There are no separate stalls in the shower room. It's just one big room with three showerheads protruding from the wall. There is also a vanity with two sinks and two mirrors on the back wall. From the doorway, you can see right into the showers. Kelli, Amy and I got under the warm water and lathered up our bodies. Amy likes it when Kelli washes Amy's hair. As Kelli massaged Amy's head, Kelli also rubbed her big breasts against Amy's back. As I watched Kelli and Amy together, my hands began to caress my inner thighs, then slowly moved their way up to the furry auburn triangle between my legs.

Suddenly from the corner of my eye, I saw two men in the hallway. I recognized them as the men from the carpet van. Apparently, they were measuring the floor in the hallway for new carpeting and our housemother didn't bother to tell us that there would be workmen in the house today. When the men saw us in the showers, they tried to duck out of sight, but continued to peer in from the side of the doorway. I didn't bother to inform Kelli and Amy about the men as the girls continued to enjoy their shower.


The girls traded places and Amy began to shampoo Kelli's hair. Even though I knew the men were watching us, I couldn't help finishing what I'd started. As my fingers worked their magic in my pussy, my free hand caressed my breasts. Kelli's fingers were also busy between her legs as Amy's hands left Kelli's hair and drifted down to Kelli's soapy tits. Amy's hands slowly caressed Kelli's soft skin and she paid extra attention to Kelli's pretty pink nipples. I'm sure the men could hear us because Kelli and I made some moaning sounds as we reached a couple of powerful orgasms.

The girls and I rinsed off, but we suddenly realized that we'd forgotten our towels. Without anything to cover our nudity, we proceeded to the vanity in full view of the carpet men. With our backs to the men, I looked in the mirror and saw that they were observing our bare behinds. As we dried our hair, the men could see our breasts in the reflection of the mirrors. I was amazed that Kelli and Amy hadn't noticed the men yet. Kelli kept reaching high with her hair dryer and brush. The men focused on the mirror as Kelli's large breasts swayed with her movements. When we finished drying our hair, the girls and I turned around and headed towards the door.

I could hear the men scramble to act like they were working as Kelli, Amy and I entered the hallway. Kelli and Amy were shocked to find the men on their hands and knees measuring the floor. Instead of running to our rooms or trying to hide, the three of us just stood there in all of our glory. With Kelli's bald pussy only inches away from one of the men's faces, she demanded to know what they were doing. He stammered and tried to tell us how he needed to measure the floor to provide an estimate for new carpeting in the hallway.

The men seemed really nervous, then Amy dropped her brush. She turned her back to the men and bent over to pick up the brush. The second man crawled across the floor so that he was right behind Amy, almost directly between her legs. From his position on the floor he was staring right up at Amy's firm, round ass. I'll bet he was even getting a beaver shot as he looked up between her legs.

Amy was in no hurry to stand back up. From her bent-over position, she lifted the brush and inspected it to see if it was dirty. Then she slowly stood up and turned to walk towards her room. I guess Amy didn't realize that the man had moved closer to her. As she moved forward, she walked right into the man with her pussy pushing right up against his face. They were both frozen for a moment as Amy's brunette pussy hair remained thrust against the man's nose and forehead. Finally, Amy excused herself and moved around the man, rubbing her bush against his face in the process.

The men were really getting turned on, but Kelli and Amy had to go to class so the girls and I went to our rooms and closed the doors. I remained naked and stretched out on my bed. As I began reading my textbook, I could hear the men working right outside my room. Suddenly Carrie, a cute fresh-faced blond with big brown eyes and large breasts thrust open the door. Carrie sat down on the bed next to me because she needed help with her Algebra homework. All she was wearing was a sheer white bra with matching panties.

Carrie said, "Look at me! There are men in the house and I'm parading around in just my underwear. Why couldn't someone warn us?"

I replied, "What are you complaining about? I'm completely naked! The housemother should have told us about these men."

At first, I thought Carrie was really angry because the men were in the hallway unannounced. Then I realized that she must have wanted to show off because she left the door wide open. Why else would she be walking around the sorority house in the middle of the day wearing only see-through underwear!

As I reviewed her homework, I started to roll around on the bed because I couldn't get comfortable. First I would lie on my stomach for a while with my bare butt facing the door, then I would roll over and spread my legs a little. My perky breasts would be pointing to the ceiling while my fully exposed pussy would be pointed towards the door.

Carrie said that her back itched and she asked me to scratch it. As I raked my fingernails up her back, it turned out that the itch was under her bra. I told her that she needed to remove the bra if she wanted me to really scratch her back. Carrie said that she couldn't because the hook was in the front of the bra and she didn't want to be topless in front of the men. I told her that her nipples were already poking out from beneath the thin material, so it wouldn't be much different if she took it off. She still refused, so I slid my fingers up between her big breasts and unhooked the bra myself. As I pushed the straps down Carrie's arms, her big boobies were right out in the open and the men loved it.

I was sitting on the bed and Carrie was standing between my legs with her back to me. As I began dragging my fingernails up and down her back, I noticed that the men almost stopped working altogether to watch our performance. With each downward motion of my hands, I would gently touch the waistband of her tiny white panties and slide them down a little bit. I don't know if Carrie realized what I was doing, but her undies were slowly inching down and she didn't do anything to stop me. Soon her panties were halfway down her butt. With half of her ass-crack exposed, I'll bet half of her blond bush was showing, too.

Carrie suddenly looked down and said, "What are you doing? You're pulling my panties down!"

I innocently replied, "Whoops! I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make your little undies fall down."

When Carrie didn't bother to pull her panties up, I resumed scratching her back and inching her panties down in the process.

Suddenly she yelped, "Stop it! If you push my underwear down any further, the men will be able to see my pussy!"

With that, I hooked my fingers under the waistband of her panties and yanked them to the floor. Carrie yelled at me to give them back, but I raised up, shoved them under my butt and sat back down. Carrie pushed me down on the bed and jumped on top of me. Her naked ass was up in the air as she tried to slip her hand under my butt and retrieve her panties. Her pussy hair was tickling my stomach as she straddled me to pin me down on the bed. I'm sure the men were getting quite an eyeful with two naked young girls wrestling on a bed right in front of them.

Carrie and I each had a grip on her panties as we got up from the bed. We had the undivided attention of the two men as we played tug-of-war with Carries panties. Carrie and I were completely naked as we playfully pulled on her underwear. Our titties were bouncing around, while our pussies and asses were totally exposed for the men to enjoy. We had to spread our legs to get more leverage and from their position on the floor, I'm sure the men were getting an unobstructed view of our beavers!

We were making a lot of noise and the housemother began walking up the hall to see what all the commotion was. The men must have thought that they were going to get in some kind of trouble, so they quickly pulled our door shut. Our housemother began complaining to the men that it was taking a long time for them to take the measurements of the floor. I guess Carrie and I were a little bit of a distraction!