College Girls Ch. 08

Story Info
The girls strip for the teacher.
2.3k words
4.54
110.4k
22
0

Part 8 of the 27 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 02/21/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I like publishing my stories on the Internet because I can remain anonymous to the many readers that I share my adventures with. Even though I've revealed my name, I've never submitted a picture of myself because I feel that the mystery adds to the fantasies associated with erotic literature. There have been pictures of me posted on the Internet a few times and I'm pretty comfortable with the way I look, but my name has never been linked to any of my pictures and I intend to keep it that way.

However, it is hard to remain anonymous to your professor if you accidentally attach a copy of your erotic story to the back of your term paper. This embarrassing situation happened to me and my professor was bold enough to point out my mistake in the privacy of his office.

My friend Kelli and I were walking down the hall in the School of Business building when we heard a voice call out, "Miss Sparks, can I see you in my office?"

Kelli looked at me and said, "Hey Mindy, I think that guy's calling your name."

I turned around and saw Mr. Wilcox waving to me. Kelli and I walked towards him and he invited us into his office. I introduced Kelli to Mr. Wilcox, my Business Ethics teacher, and then we sat down as he handed me a paper. It was my term paper and I was disappointed to discover that I'd received a grade of C-plus. Mr. Wilcox told me not to worry about the grade. He said that I should focus on the last pages of the paper.

I thumbed through the essay to discover that I had accidentally attached a copy of my latest 'Peggy, The Bored Housewife' story to the back of my term paper. First, I denied that it was my story, but Mr. Wilcox said that he found all of my stories on the Literotica website. I was busted!

Mr. Wilcox is a short dumpy guy in his forties, but I like him because he's a really sweet man and very funny. He cracks me up in class when he tells some of his jokes. Now he had that silly smirk on his face, just like the expression he gets after he tells one of his jokes. Mr. Wilcox said that my stories are well written, but I must have more of an interest in exhibitionism than I do in utilitarianism because my term paper did not contain the same flare for the subject matter.

As Mr. Wilcox spoke to me, he looked at me in a way that I'd never seen before. It seemed like he was undressing me with his eyes. I was wearing a short denim skirt and a white T-shirt. Under the outfit I was wearing a pair of skimpy white panties and a flimsy white bra. My breasts are only medium sized, but with my five-foot-one-inch petite body, they don't need to be very big to look good. The white bra was visible under the thin T-shirt, but it was nothing that I would consider indecent.

Mr. Wilcox looked at my auburn hair and then he casually attempted to look up my skirt. I'll bet he was imagining what my auburn pussy hair looked like! Kelli saw what Mr. Wilcox was trying to do, so she brazenly reached over, lifted up my skirt and flashed my panties to Mr. Wilcox.

As Mr. Wilcox chuckled, I pulled my skirt down and said, "Kelli, behave yourself!"

Mr. Wilcox looked at Kelli and said, "You must be the Kelli from the 'Little Girl Games' and the 'College Girls' stories."

Kelli boldly said, "Yes I am," and then she pulled up her T-shirt to reveal her big knockers to Mr. Wilcox.

A bunch of guys in the hall turned to look at Kelli, but Mr. Wilcox quickly closed the office door and locked it. Kelli is a beautiful five-foot, four-inch blonde with large full breasts. She was wearing a T-shirt with no bra and a pair of sweatpants that rode dangerously low on her hips. In fact, they rode so low that the top of her butt crack was hanging out in back. If the pants slipped any lower in front, Mr. Wilcox would see that Kelli had a clean-shaven beaver. From my vantage point, it appeared that Kelli wasn't wearing any panties, but that wasn't unusual for Kelli.

Mr. Wilcox said, "I only wish Peggy could be here so that I could meet her, too."

I said, "Peggy doesn't go to school here. She's a friend of mine from back home. Peggy E-mails her stories to me and then I fix them up and submit them for her."

Mr. Wilcox continued, "So all of your stories are true?"

I replied, "Well they're based on true stories."

He asked, "Even the 'Twin Seduction' series?"

I said, "No, the main theme isn't true, but the characters were developed from some of my friends from high school. My friend Bob really did get trapped in the girls' shower room and my friend Renee really did strip on a trampoline in the gym right in front of some guys. And there was a rumor floating around that my friends, Lindsey and Kim, really did strip for one of their friend's dad."

Mr. Wilcox asked, "What about the 'Vocational College for Girls' series?"

I replied, "Those stories aren't true, either. I got the idea from the time Professor Cloud made me strip in her classroom. There are two girls in another sorority that I don't particularly care for. I wish they would be punished in real life the way that I punish them on the Internet."

Mr. Wilcox said, "Professor Cloud told me that your story is completely exaggerated."

I said in an angry tone, "Well maybe you should ask the guys that saw me naked!"

Mr. Wilcox continued, "Well your stories may possibly be true because a friend of mine that sells cars at the Chevy dealer told me about an incident that happened to him a short time ago. I thought he made it up, but one of your stories was very similar to his story."

I added, "Yes, that was quite an afternoon for Jennifer."

Mr. Wilcox asked, "So do many people like your stories?"

I replied, "I get a lot of E-mail from people telling me that they enjoy reading my stories."

Mr. Wilcox said, "So I guess you spend all of your time answering E-mails instead of writing your college papers."

I said, "No, I never reply to the messages. I barely have time to read them, but it does make me feel really good to hear that someone likes reading the stories. It inspires me to write more stories."

Kelli looked at Mr. Wilcox and said, "I'll bet you spend all of your time reading Mindy's stories instead of giving her an accurate grade on her paper. You probably beat off while you read them. In fact, you're probably picturing Mindy in the nude right now!"

My face turned red, but Mr. Wilcox calmly turned to Kelli and said, "Kelli, you're just like the stories described you. You're not afraid to become the center of attention. Yes I do remember how Mindy described herself in the nude, but I also remember her description of your naked body, too."

I was mortified that Mr. Wilcox was picturing me in the nude, but Kelli thrives on that type of attention. Kelli responded to Mr. Wilcox's comments by slowly taking off her top off and caressing her nice round nipples.

Kelli asked, "Am I the center of attention now? Do my breasts look exactly like Mindy described them?"

Mr. Wilcox replied, "Even better!"

Kelli enjoyed the compliment and decided that it was playtime in front of Mr. Wilcox. She began wrestling with me to get my T-shirt off. Kelli is stronger that I am, so I was quickly reduced to my bra. I held my hands in front of my bra-covered breasts, but Kelli didn't stop. She unfastened the bra from behind me and then she was able to get my bra off, too. I was very embarrassed, as I stood there topless in front of my teacher.

I said, "Kelli, what are you doing? I have to face this man in class tomorrow."

Kelli said, "I don't think he minds. Look at the bulge in his pants!"

Mr. Wilcox must have been a little embarrassed because he took my term paper and held it in front of his pants while I tried to cover my bare breasts with my hands. However, Kelli let her big boobs hang out where everyone could see them.

It appeared that I had accidentally untied the string on Kelli's sweatpants while we were wrestling. Kelli didn't seem to be aware of the situation, but Mr. Wilcox watched as Kelli's sweatpants began to slowly descend down her hips. From behind, there was much more of Kelli's butt crack showing and from the front, her pussy hair would have been showing, if she'd had any.

Kelli asked, "Don't you think Mindy deserves an A on her paper?"

Mr. Wilcox replied, "I can't be bribed."

Kelli believed this to be a personal challenge and reached behind me, unbuttoned my skirt and then unzipped it. I caught the skirt before it fell off, but I had to let go of one of my breasts in the process. My left tit was completely exposed to Mr. Wilcox and it looked like he was taking the opportunity to examine my puffy pink nipple. Then Kelli yanked the skirt out of my hand and it fell to the floor.

Mr. Wilcox could now see my skimpy white panties and the shadow of my neatly trimmed auburn pussy hair was visible through the thin fabric of the panties. Kelli's effort of pulling off my skirt caused her sweats to slide down even further. Kelli had to know that the pants were only about a half of an inch away from exposing her pussy, but she made no attempt to pull them up, much to the delight of Mr. Wilcox.

Kelli asked, "Now do you think Mindy deserves an A on her paper?"

Mr. Wilcox replied, "I told you, I can't be bribed."

Then Kelli reached over and unzipped Mr. Wilcox's pants. She freed his manhood and began to stroke it. He was as hard as a rock as Kelli's soft hand went up and down on his shaft.

Kelli said, "Maybe he needs to see you naked, Mindy. Why don't you pull your panties down?"

I said, "No way Kelli. I'm embarrassed enough as it is."

Kelli demanded, "Just do it!"

I don't know why, but I complied with Kelli's demand. I turned around and hooked my thumbs inside of the waistband of my panties. I slid my hands down the sides of my legs, working the skimpy panties over my butt in the process. After completely exposing my smooth young ass to Mr. Wilcox, I stepped out of the panties, turned around and displayed my neatly trimmed auburn bush to him, too. He gave me a smile of approval, so I just stood there naked in front of him as Kelli continued to stroke Mr. Wilcox's stiff member.

Then Kelli looked down and said, "Would you look at that. My sweatpants have slipped all the way down to my thighs. My bald beaver is showing!"

Kelli paused so that Mr. Wilcox could get a good look at the view that she was providing, then Kelli continued, "Oh well, I may as well take these pants all the way off."

Kelli let go of Mr. Wilcox's hard penis and pushed her sweatpants to the floor. She flaunted her nakedness in front of Mr. Wilcox and asked him for his honest opinion of her body. Mr. Wilcox said that she looked great and then pleaded with Kelli to finish what she had started.

Kelli asked, "Does Mindy get an A?"

Mr. Wilcox replied, "Her grade is rising!"

Then Kelli squatted down in front of Mr. Wilcox and put his rigid member in her mouth. She stopped, ran her tongue around the tip of his penis and then started bobbing her head up and down on his hard shaft. I was getting so turned on that I started touching my pink nipples. Then I lost all sense of decency and inserted a finger inside of my pussy, right in front of Mr. Wilcox!

As Mr. Wilcox watched my performance, he was obviously getting ready to cum, and so was I, but Kelli stopped what she was doing, looked up at him and asked, "Now does Mindy get and A or do we get dressed and leave?"

He finally replied, "Yes, Mindy deserves an A."

Kelli went back to stroking Mr. Wilcox with her hand and I started to moan because I was close to an orgasm. I was standing right in front of Mr. Wilcox as he reached the point of no returned. Mr. Wilcox let out a grunt and then started spewing streams of white cum onto my naked body. I was on the verge of an orgasm, so all I could do was let the milky substance land on my exposed flesh as I worked my finger in and out of my wet pussy. Finally my young body tensed up and then I began to tremble as I reached a powerful climax.

As Kelli and I put our clothes back on, Mr. Wilcox put a big A on my paper and circled it. Kelli asked him if his actions were ethical, considering he was a business ethics teacher. Mr. Wilcox told Kelli that sex isn't his business, so he didn't have to worry about ethics. Then Mr. Wilcox told me to make sure I spelled his name correctly. I was puzzled for a second, then I realized that he meant for me to spell his name correctly in my next story. Yes, Mr. Wilcox, I spelled your name correctly!