College Girls Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told her that I needed to wash her legs, so she laid on the floor and bent her knees. As I rubbed a wet wipe up and down her firm muscular legs, her young wet pussy lips were staring me in the face. I couldn't help myself. I had to touch her. I dried my finger on my skirt, which was lying on the floor next to me and then I ran my finger up and down her moist slit.

I said, "Lizzie, you're wet!"

She said, "I've been wet since I saw your naked body earlier tonight...And that boy just got me more excited."

I asked, "Has a girl every touched you like this?"

She replied, "Mindy, no one's ever touched me like this. I've never let a boy get past second base, but now there's something building inside of me and I don't want it to stop."

I looked her in the eyes and said, "I know how to satisfy that urge. Just leave it to me."

I bent over and began to lick the moist area between her legs. Moving my hands up to her breast, I caressed her tender young nipples at the same time. Lizzie started moaning and telling me how good it felt, so I slipped a finger inside of her and began moving it around. She was very tight, but she was also very wet.

Lizzie said, "You're not making that feeling go away. It's building stronger and stronger!"

I said, "Just relax and enjoy it."

She said, "Oh man, you don't know what you're doing to me. This feels great. I'm tensing up all over."

I said, "Don't fight the feeling."

Lizzie started thrashing around, saying, "I can't hold on anymore. I'm shaking all over. Oh wow, now it's happening. Yes, yes, oh yes. I think I'm cumming."

Finally, she couldn't take it anymore and pushed me away as she struggled to take a deep breath. I moved up, put my knees on each side of her and straddled her face.

I lowered my wet pussy onto her mouth and said, "Now its your turn!"

Lizzie tried licking me and touching me, but she just couldn't get me off. Finally, I got up, sat on the chair and began to touch myself. Lizzie was still naked as she laid below me and watched as I inserted a finger into my wet pussy. I gently touched my breasts with the other hand as I stroked my pussy faster and faster. As Lizzie laid there, I could look right between her legs at her young blonde bush and I was really getting excited. Soon I was about to cum and I started moaning. Lizzie put her head on my thigh and had a close-up view of my pussy as I worked my finger in and out. She began to kiss my leg and reached up to touch my nipples at the same time. The feeling became too much for me and I exploded with a powerful orgasm.

We just laid there for a while, pressing our naked bodies up against one another. Finally, we got up, put our clothes on and left through the back door. Our cars were the only ones left in the parking lot as we waved goodbye to each other.

Lizzie smiled at me and said, "I'm looking forward to working with you tomorrow."

I smiled back and said, "I'm looking forward to being the last ones to leave tomorrow!"

She said, "I'm all for that!"

When I got home, my dad asked, "How was the new job?"

I said, "Great! The pay is good, the work isn't very hard and the fringe benefits are excellent."

He had no idea what I was talking about!