College Girls Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Traci said, "Oh sweetie, I really care about you. That's why I'm doing this. I just want you to feel better, that's all."

As Traci applied the ointment to Lizzie's inner thigh, Lizzie said, "Well, I must admit, that does feel good."

Traci slowly rubbed some more of the ointment on Lizzie's inner thigh and in the process, she slid her hand up a little too high. Traci touched Lizzie's exposed pussy lips and Traci was very obvious about it. Lizzie looked so cute as she stood there and shuttered.

Traci said, "Oops, sorry."

Then Traci did it again, but this time Traci did it slowly and actually separated Lizzie's pussy lips. With Lizzie's snatch shaved so nice and smooth, all of the boys could easily see what Traci was doing.

Again, Lizzie's body twitched and squirmed as Traci said, "Oops, sorry again," but the boys were all smiles because Lizzie looked so helpless standing there.

When Traci did it a third time, Lizzie giggled and said, "Come on Traci. What are you trying to do, turn me on?"

Traci said, "Well you said it feels good."

Lizzie said, "I meant the ointment on my legs, not your finger between my legs!"

Traci gave me a devilish grin. Then she turned to Lizzie and slowly inserted a finger into Lizzie's moist pussy.

Lizzie giggled and squeaked, "Traci, now what are you doing?"

Traci replied, "You said my finger between your legs wouldn't feel good. I just wanted to find out if that was true."

Lizzie giggled nervously and said, "Yes, of course it feels good, but not in front of all these boys!"

Traci smiled at the boys and then she started moving her finger around inside of Lizzie as she said, "Don't worry about those boys. Just relax and enjoy yourself."

I could tell Lizzie liked the way that Traci was touching her pussy, but then she looked at the faces of the boys around her and Lizzie got embarrassed again. Lizzie felt humiliated, but I don't think she wanted Traci to stop. Then something happened to make Lizzie feel even more self-conscious.

Lizzie looked over her shoulder and said, "Oh no! Some more men are walking into the coffee shop. Traci, they're coming this way. I'm so embarrassed. They're looking at my bare butt. I don't have any pants on in front of all these guys and yet here you are touching my pussy. Oh Traci, what am I going to do?"

As Traci continued moving her finger in and out of Lizzie's pussy, she replied, "I don't know, Lizzie. Your pussy feels nice and wet, so you must like what I'm doing. What do you want to do?"

Traci was now making little circles with her finger inside of Lizzie's moist pussy. Lizzie took a deep breath and leaned forward. Lizzie placed her hands on Traci's shoulders to steady herself. In her slightly bent over position, Lizzie's butt was perfectly positioned to give the new men behind her a great view of her firm round butt.

As Traci continued working her finger in and out of Lizzie, Lizzie sighed and said, "Oh Traci, everyone's looking at me. You shouldn't be doing this," but Lizzie didn't make any effort to push Traci's hand away from her tight wet pussy.

Lizzie was beginning to get excited and Traci knew it, so Traci started teasing her and asked, "Do you want me to stop?"

Lizzie looked at the boys' faces, blushed and replied, "Yes, stop...wait, no, don't stop. Keep your fingers where they are. Oh, I don't know. It feels so good. I guess not, definitely not. Please don't stop! Touch my pussy, rub my pussy. Yes, that's what I want!"

Traci kept moving her finger in and out of Lizzie's pussy as Lizzie began to breath heavy. I could see Lizzie's body quivering, so I knew the feeling was building inside of her. Everybody's eyes were focused on the action between Lizzie's legs, but Lizzie was starting to relax and enjoy the wonderful sensation that Traci was providing. I decided to help and slowly pulled Lizzie's T-shirt up over her head.

Lizzie shrieked, "Mindy, what in the world are you doing?"

As I unfastened her bra, I said, "I know what you like!"

Lizzie protested, "My bra! You're taking off my bra in front of all these guys. How could you do that to me? Now I'm completely naked!"

I said softly, "Come on Lizzie, I know you like this. I know you like it when I softly caress your tender pink nipples. See? Look how they're getting all firm and erect. Mmm, now doesn't that feel good?"

Lizzie didn't respond. She just smiled and closed her eyes, but the boys' eyes were wide open and they were really getting excited now. Lizzie's firm breasts and pink nipples were out in the open for everyone to see. She was still uptight, but I started kissing and sucking on her nipples and she soon calmed down. With Traci working on Lizzie's pussy and me playing with her titties, Lizzie looked like she was about to have an orgasm. Lizzie's eyes were now closed and there was a little smile on her face, but suddenly, Traci looked up and quickly pulled her finger out of Lizzie's pussy.

Lizzie squealed, "Oh please don't stop now," but I looked over and saw why Traci had stopped.

The security guard had walked into the coffee shop. Lizzie shivered and almost fell over as Traci stood up. The security guard was a big black guy. He walked up behind Lizzie and took a good long look at Lizzie's bare bottom.

The security guard asked, "What's was going on here?"

Traci replied, "This little girl spilled hot coffee on her leg, but I took care of it."

The security guard moved around in front of Lizzie.

Traci continued, "As you can see, her skin's not even pink anymore. I think she's healed."

The security guard said, "I'll be the judge of that."

Lizzie was mortified as the big black man stepped in front of her. He looked at her bare breasts for a while and then he kneeled down in front of her exposed pussy. He acted as if he was looking at Lizzie's injured leg, but everyone knew that he was really examining Lizzie's bald beaver. Lizzie was very nervous. She was naked in a room full of guys and everyone was staring at her. Lizzie didn't think things could get any worse, but they did. This just wasn't Lizzie's lucky day.

The security guard stared at Lizzie's pussy for a long time and then he said, "Hmm, I'd better have this little girl come with me to my office and fill out an accident report."

The big black guy tried to take Lizzie by the arm and lead her out of the coffee shop, but Lizzie said, "Wait, I can't go out into the mall. I don't have any clothes on! I'm naked!"

The security guard said, "Rules are rules. You have to come to the office and fill out a report."

Traci asked, "Can't you make an exception? This poor little girl is naked. There's a lot of boys out there in the mall. Look at how her breasts, pussy and butt are all showing. Everyone will be staring at the poor little girl. Do you really want to humiliate her like that?"

The security guard looked at Traci sternly and said, "I saw what you were doing when I walked in. Now I suggest you be quiet if you don't want any trouble!"

The security guard took Lizzie by the arm and said, "Now you come with me to the office."

Lizzie meekly asked, "Where's the office?"

He chuckled arrogantly and replied, "Unfortunately for you, it's on the other side of the mall."

Lizzie screamed, "The other side of the mall. You want me to walk across the mall naked. Are you crazy?"

The security guard just gripped Lizzie's arm and walked her up to the front door of the coffee shop. Lizzie looked out into the mall and saw that there was quite a crowd for a weekday afternoon. Apparently, there were many boys that had nothing better to do with their time than to ride their skateboards to the mall and just hang out. There were also plenty of stuck up girls out there ready to make fun of Lizzie, too. As she stood in the doorway, Lizzie felt totally humiliated because everyone was looking at her and she was completely nude. Her perky breasts, bald beaver and bare butt cheeks were all out in the open for everyone to see.

Lizzie looked really flustered as she begged, "Oh please don't make me go out there without any clothes on. Look, everyone's staring at me."

The security guard didn't care about Lizzie's feelings. The black guy was only taking advantage of some power that he really didn't even have. He just marched Lizzie right out into the crowded mall and paraded her around like he'd caught some desperate criminal.

Lizzie continued to plead, "They're all pointing at me and laughing. My pussy's showing and everyone can see my bare ass! Oh, there's so many boys out here. They're watching my titties bounce as I walk. They can see my nipples. Oh please won't you let go of me?"

The guard said, "Don't worry. I'm sure they understand that you're injured and I'm just taking care of you."

Lizzie yelled angrily, "Understand? Are you kidding? They don't understand! They just see a helpless little girl that lost her clothes. See how those girls over there are pointing at my pussy? They're urging their boyfriends to come over and get a closer look. Oh, I wish I hadn't shaved my beaver. I can feel the breeze between my legs and it makes me feel even more naked! This breeze is making my nipples poke out, too."

Then Lizzie really got embarrassed and said, "Oh no! Now I see some boys from my neighborhood...and there's some boys from my school, too. This is so humiliating. I don't want them to see me naked like this. I'll never be able to show my face in public again!"

The security guard laughed and said, "Why not? You're showing everything else!"

Lizzie said, "Oh that's just great. The boys are all coming over here and you're trying to crack jokes. Now why don't you let me go back to the coffee shop? I know some of these boys. I don't want them to see my boobies or bald beaver. I don't want them to see my bare butt, either. Can't you stop all of these boys from crowding around me and trying to see my tits, pussy and ass?"

The security guard replied, "They won't bother you with me around."

Now Lizzie really felt mortified as she said to the security guard, "Letting them look at me is a bother. There are so many boys staring at my pussy, not to mention the ones behind me, gawking at my bare butt. Don't you realize how humiliating it is for a teenaged girl to be paraded through the mall naked in front of a crowd of boys? I don't even have any underpants on! You're just marching me through the crowd with my bare beaver showing and my naked ass on display. My tits are out there for everyone to look at and what's worse is I think you're enjoying it. Now please let me go of me so that I can go back and put some clothes on!"

He asked, "Why? We're almost there. We just have to go down these steps and walk to the other side."

Lizzie stood at the top of the steps and said, "The food court! I have to walk down the steps and pass through the food court? I'm naked and it's dinnertime! Look how crowded it is! Everyone's looking at me. On these steps, I feel like I'm on a stage and I'm in front of an audience. Look how they're staring at me. Everyone can see that I'm naked. They're all looking right up at my pussy. We have to turn back now."

The security guard just chuckled and forced Lizzie to proceed forward in front of all of the people. As he led Lizzie down the steps, everyone in the food court was looking up at her. Lizzie reached a new level of embarrassment because there was a group of boys at the bottom of the steps gawking at her. They could see right between Lizzie's legs and with each step, her legs would separate providing the boys with a great view of her pussy lips. Now Lizzie was really sorry that she'd shaved her beaver because there was nothing to protect her smooth snatch from the boys' hungry eyes. They could see everything!

I was following Lizzie and when she walked though the food court, she looked like she was going to die from embarrassment, so it was time for me to step in and protect her. As the security guard tried to unlock his office door, I broke his grip on Lizzie's arm.

I said, "Let her come back with me to the coffee shop and we'll return here after she's dressed."

The security guard said, "How do I know you'll return?"

I replied, "It's an injury report, not an arrest warrant!"

As we stood there in front of the office, a crowd was quickly forming. Everyone was trying to get a look at Lizzie's naked body as the security guard and I continued to argue. With her bare breasts, bald beaver and beautiful butt all out in the open for everyone to see, Lizzie was attracting quite a large group of people.

Lizzie asked, "Hey guys, can't we go into the office and talk about this?"

I said, "No, you're coming with me!"

Lizzie sighed because she was only inches away from a room that would protect her naked body from the crowd's prying eyes, and now I was going to turn her around and lead her right back through all of those people. I put my arm around Lizzie and we pushed our way back through the crowd of onlookers. As we climbed the steps, everyone was treated to a nice view of the teenager's bare ass. The group of boys were also still at the bottom of the steps trying to get another look up at Lizzie's exposed pussy lips, but eventually we made it to the top of the staircase and walked out into the main section of the mall.

Lizzie buried her head against my shoulder and whimpered, "Mindy, I can't face these people again. They've already seen me naked, and now they going to get another look at me."

I squeezed her and said, "Just be proud of what you have. You have nice tits, a beautiful pussy and a great ass. Not to mention, you have a set of pretty pink nipples, too. You should be happy that everyone wants to look at you."

Lizzie said, "Happy? Sure, that's easy for you to say. You're dressed! Your nipples aren't poking out at the crowd. Your pussy and butt aren't on display for everyone to see."

I just held Lizzie tight and forced her to keep walking. As we proceeded through the crowd, everyone was still staring at the way Lizzie's breasts bounced while she walked. They all wanted another look at Lizzie's cute little bald beaver and there was a huge group of boys behind us trying to get one last look at Lizzie's smooth firm ass. When we finally reached the coffee shop, we raced to the backroom where she was safe from all of the boys' hungry eyes.

Lizzie seemed a little anxious, but I just kept giving her soft kisses all over her face and said, "It's going to be alright. I'll take care of you."

Lizzie said, "Thanks Mindy, I really love you."

That statement made me feel warm inside. I had to respond with some tenderness, so I laid Lizzie down on the rug and began to kiss her thighs. Her burn looked like it no longer existed, but I continued softly kissing her inner thighs anyway, just to show how much I cared about her. Soon I moved up between her legs and started kissing her sweet shaved snatch. My kissing turned to licking and eventually, I inserted my finger inside of her wet waiting pussy. Lizzie started to softly moan as I moved my finger around in little circles inside of her.

My other hand moved up and began to play with her right nipple. It was so firm and erect that I just wanted to kiss it, but my tongue had already found it's way to Lizzie's clitty down between her legs. With my fingers on Lizzie's nipple, my tongue on her love button and my finger moving in and out of her smooth pussy, it wasn't long before Lizzie's body became tense. Then Lizzie really started breathing heavy and her tight naked body began to squirm around. Finally, Lizzie shuttered and let loose with a powerful orgasm.

When it was over, Lizzie gave me a wet passionate kiss on the lips. We said goodbye to Traci and Belinda, and then we headed to the security office, only this time, Lizzie had her clothes on.

As we left the coffee shop, I thought to myself, "Lizzie went through all that and she didn't even get a tip!"

12