College Hi-Jinx Ch. 02

Story Info
Coed's mother celebrates her freedom with a night of sex.
2.5k words
4.47
38.8k
7

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 05/30/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,739 Followers

Chapter 2 -- Mom's Night Out

Now that Lindsay and Sonia were both away at college, Martine "Stormy" Knight decided she now had the opportunity she'd been after for almost a decade -- the chance to get fucked, to have an active sex life once more, and not have to worry about the consequences.

Her girls were lovely young women and Martine doubted either of them were virgins, but she put a lot of time and effort into raising them and didn't have time to slut around. Her pussy ached many a night and she went through more than a few vibes, but the girls good grades were worth a few sleepless nights.

Stormy had always been a highly sexual woman -- that was the cause of her divorce. She loved cock and she loved it as often as she could get it, but she wasn't the type to cheat on her husband. The poor bastard just couldn't keep up with her. They'd tried swinging and threesomes, but Stormy seemed insatiable and her husband wasn't able to handle the wildcat he was married to.

Cock and pussy -- they were what fueled her existence, she'd been a hedonist in her college days and slowed down when she married, but it was futile. She was a bi-sexual slut and it was time to accept that fact. Her husband bailed on her, it was her and the girls from then on. They coped nicely, Stormy was so proud of her babies.

With 2 young daughters at home, Stormy had curbed her appetites, having only the occasional fling, with some willing neighbors, both men and women, even a few couples. Stormy's afternoons were frequently spent a few close women-friends that no one would suspect of being bi. Stormy had to take her sex when she could get it, being a Mom had to come first.

Not any more. Now it was her turn to cum first. It was time to remind the world how she'd earned the nickname " Stormy".

Still drop-dead gorgeous at 45, Stormy decided to vamp it up for her first foray out in a long time. She looked in the Classified section of the newspaper and found out her favorite nightspot was still in business. Okay, time to dress to turn a few heads. When she went to the Club NightHeat tonight, she wanted to be noticed the minutes she walked through the door.

Stormy went for va-va-voom, opting for a mauve and white top, interwoven with lace, over which she wore a black jacket, a matching black miniskirt and her thigh-high boots, chuckling as she recalled what one past lover had called them - " Fuck Me" boots. She did her makeup to accentuate her beautiful blue eyes and her seductive face, she styled her hair so it fell in luxurious blonde waves. Stormy took care not to look slutty, but she did look seductive and desirable, she had achieved her goal. A blind man would notice her when she made her entrance.

Stormy didn't so much walk into the club as stride in, head high, commanding attention. She'd been dead-on, all eyes were on her, male and female alike. Sorry girls, she chuckled to herself, it's what a man can offer that I want tonight.

She went straight for the bar and there were already drink offers waiting. Carlos, the bartender, smiled at her. "Hey Marti, been way too long. How are ya and what will you have?"

"It's Stormy tonight Carlos, and I'd like a Vodka Martini." Carl smiled -- he knew what it meant when Stormy was out and about. He had been the happy recipient of her attentions on a few occasions and when they had shared a bed, Stormy nearly exhausted him. He both pitied and envied the poor fool she was going to screw tonight.

A tall, lean dark haired man who Stormy took to be around 25 was seated at the end of the bar. He motioned to Carlos, who turned to Stormy. She picked up that he had offered to buy her the drink, she nodded and raised her glass in salutation.

The man was young, but had a fierce, intense, angular look, almost dangerous. He came over and introduced himself as Antonio. He asked Stormy to dance and the man was smooth on the dance floor, a very good sign. He held her tight and she could feel his muscles and the heat he seemed to radiate. He was young, but so what? There weren't any rules, not anymore. Why not be a -- what was the word nowadays -- a cougar?

"So -- Stormy -- you are a beautiful woman and you seem to be very self-assured. What brings you out tonight? Tell me about yourself. What is it you like to do?"

"I like to fuck. Can you handle that, tiger?" Boldly, she grabbed his crotch -- hmm, not bad.

That move did, it shattered Antonio's suave composure, he choked on his Martini. Stormy wasn't done rattling his cage just yet, she leaned in close.

"Listen stud, it's been a while since I've had a really good screwing and I'm looking for a guy who can keep up with me. I've got a body made for nasty, no-holds barred sex and an empty house where we can shake the walls. If you're interested, shake your head."

Antonio shook his head, the tall, curvy blonde always did enjoy ruffling a few feathers. She finished her second Martini, left Carlos a 5-dollar tip and went to her car, letting Antonio follow behind in his.

Stormy was already anticipating a good fucking, first smooth and graceful, then she really wanted the young stud to give it to her, to pound her cunt until she begged for mercy. Her nipples were aching and erect and her cunt was soaked through her thong -- she hoped Antonio could fuck as good as he looked, she really was cock-crazed tonight.

The twosome pulled into her driveway and ran towards the house. Once inside, they were all over each other. So far, so good -- the dark-haired stud could kiss, he had a pretty skilled tongue and his hands weren't idle as they wrapped around each other, already in heat and ready for what lay ahead for the rest of the evening. Stormy kicked the door shut, no sense in giving the neighbors a show, although she did enjoy being an exhibitionist once in a while. One of the female neighbors had made a rude comment, another had invited her to "coffee" next week, leaving no doubt as to what she meant.

"Bedroom?" Antonio croaked out, slightly winded.

"Uh-uh lover, Mama wants it right here, right now!" Stormy purred, throwing the jacket to the floor and unbuttoning the top. Her breasts spilled forth, the 36DD's round and firm, Antonio practically lost it again when he saw them, but gentle hands fondled them and marveled at their softness. She shrugged out of the miniskirt, leaving the thong, Antonio swooped in and slid it down her legs.

"Keep the boots on -- hot!" he said to her, which made her smile. What was it with guys and hot footwear? Then again, she liked it on her female bedmates and both her daughters had several pairs of high & stiletto heels.

Stormy & Antonio toppled to the nearby couch where she practically tore his shirt off, peppering his dark body with hot kisses and raking her nails across his firm chest. This young man was going to walk away from this with the fucking of a lifetime, if he survived it.

With the tall blonde on top of him, it was a bit of a struggle to get out of his pants and boxers, but Antonio managed. Her tits were in his face and he laved them with his tongue while fondling them and squeezing them. In his experience, Antonio had found that many large-breasted women didn't like men to focus too much attention on their boobs. Stormy wasn't one of those women, she loved having her tits mauled and played with and she let him know it with loud moans of approval.

Stormy moved down and took a good look at his cock -- not the biggest she'd ever had, but more than enough to do the job, if he knew how to use it. She saw a look in his dark, piercing eyes and somehow, she got the his unspoken message. Stormy swung around so her cunt was on his mouth and his cock was in hers.

Antonio had a very nice cock, once it began getting hard, Stormy knew it would fit in her pussy quite nicely. He was also quite the muff-diver, his tongue seemed to be going deep, licking all the right spots, not too fast, he was a considerate lover for someone so young. He held her in place while his tongue swabbed from cunt to ass and back again. This is what she'd been missing, unbridled sex, no restrictions, she was going to have a great time tonight.

"Oh God, you wonderful bastard, can you eat pussy! Suck me, eat me baby, suck that horny cunt!" she howled. Stormy grinned -- she could be loud again, no one around to hear.

"Lady, you're a fucking wildcat!" Antonio growled, slurping one of the sweetest cunts he'd ever been privileged to taste. She really got off on being eaten, so he continued diving in and slurping up as much pussy cream as he possibly could.

Stormy wanted him -- his long, slender cock needed to be in her cunt, and needed to be there right now. She moved away and looked at him, she was in charge and he knew it. No biggie. If she was capable of giving him the kind of fucking he was imagining, Antonio would've done cartwheels.

Straddling him, facing forward, Stormy inched herself down on his cock and began to ride, giving him a cunt that was as snug as a teenager's. Antonio sure as hell wasn't going to be an idle participant, he moved upwards, his hands and mouth played with her scrumptious tits and curvy body, he did his best to keep up the pace this older wildcat was setting.

"Like the way my cock feels in your cunt, baby? Like being fucked, you wild bitch? Like my dick, screwing your cunt?"

Stormy groaned, a signal for Antonio to drive deeper inside of her, fucking her with every ounce of skill he possessed. He was doing exactly what the older fuckbitch had craved so much -- really pounding her, giving it to her. Stormy was getting fucked again, screwed, hard-dicked and she wanted a lot more. His profanity added to the excitement.

"Yeah, love your long hard dick in my cunt, you young stud, give it to me, let Mama have your hard dick, fuck me, really give it to me!" she snarled.

Stormy re-positioned herself around, now Antonio was behind her, her provocative round ass now wiggling at him. Antonio got the hint and began drilling her hard, slapping her buttocks as he screwed her silly. He had the perfect cock for an anal fucking, but she didn't want that yet -- Stormy wanted to cum and cum she did, losing herself in a long-missed sensation of orgasm. He pulled out of her pussy and his cum let go all over her ass, coating it.

Wanting to be a bit slutty, when the young buck finished cumming, she took his cock deep in her mouth and let licked the remaining bits from his cock and balls. He jerked a bit, he was almost starting to harden again. He may have lacked finesse, but he certainly had stamina and Stormy was going to put it to the test tonight. Antonio had surely given her the kind of fucking she'd craved so much.

Antonio was fixing them a few drinks, when the phone rang. It was her daughter Lindsay, calling from college. She clicked into "Mom" mode, Stormy disappeared and Martine was back.

"Hi Lindsay baby, how's school? Are you and your naughty Sonia behaving or having lots of adventures? Good for you -- why do I sound out of breath? Oh -- I was just -- exercising!" she winked as Antonio came back into the room with their drinks.

Lindsay hung up the phone and moved towards her sister, who was reclining on Lindsay's bed. Clad in a white lace body stocking, with floral patterns, she was beauty incomparable. Lindsay began getting horny again, it'd only been a day and she was insatiable again for the taste of her sister's pussy. She was turning into such a slut and there didn't seem to be any end in sight.

The girls shared a long, incestuous kiss that promised delights yet-to-cum. They'd slept in Sonia's bed last night, still horny after posing for James, tongues and fingers probing gingerly, murmuring words of endearment and mouthing profane words of passion. Something had been awakened in both girls, beautiful and perverse and they indulged in it until the wee hours of the morning. Both girls skipped classes -- but Sonia knew her Prof would give her a pass -- and why.

"I was just talking to Mom, she was all out of breath!" Lindsay said as her sister pulled her pale peach bra to one side and began laving her nipples with her tongue. "Oooh, fuck bitch, you do that so well, I'll give you -- 4 hours to stop." She sighed.

"Mom was all out of breath, big deal" Sonia responded, hot for some lezzie-play with her new lover and growing a bit impatient.

"Okay, she said she was exercising. You know she belongs to the Gym, she never exercises in the house."

"Yeah okay, so what?"

"I think she'd been having sex."

That got Sonia's attention. "Mom -- having sex? Cool -- you sure about that?"

Lindsay shook her head, tousled blonde locks whirling. "No, but man, if so, good for Mom. She needs to get laid, it's been too long."

Sonia pulled her sister close and began kissing her lips with butterfly kisses and said "You sure about that Linds?"

Lindsay there her head back and felt her pussy moisten as her sister-lover kissed the side of her neck. "What do you mean, babe?"

Sonia chuckled. "How do we know what Mom was doing when we were in school, or with friends, or -- when he could be bothered -- with Dad? Mom has no idea what fucksluts her daughters are, maybe we get it from her. I doubt we got it from Dad."

Lindsay moved around a bit so she could trade steamy tongue-kisses with her sister and fondle Sonia's soft tits. "You have a point. Fuckslut, huh?"

" Lezzie slut, too!" Sonia murmured as Lindsay's tongue really began to go to work and her body shifted around again.

"Takes one to know one!" Lindsay teased as she lowered her cunt to her sister's face and she moved her own lips down, down, down ...

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,739 Followers