College Is Hard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He started to slam her cunt hard, in long strokes, going almost out of her cunt and then slamming the long thick stick deep into her wet cunt, forcing her pussy walls open with the shock of the force. She kept cumming and cumming! Her body was in the grip of ecstasy she could feel nothing but his cock pumping her hot cunt, and the waves of pleasure washing all over her body!

Her orgasm was still continuing, seemed like for ages, when his exploded deep in her cunt and shot a big load of his burning hot cum into her. She could feel his cum wet and warm as his invading cock sprayed it on her pussy walls. She could feel him still fucking her and her orgasm refused to subside.

Finally after a long time, she stopped cumming and Romeo also pulled out of her.

That night she stayed in his room. He fucked her 3 more times in the cunt and then tried to fuck her ass. But she was too tight and he was too big. He told her he will bring some cream and would fuck her ass the next day. She simply said, "Yes, Sir!". She was scared and nervous but also excited about surrendering her anal virginity to this handsome, dominant man.

12