College Life

Story Info
Teacher resists all, except the one he doesn't see coming.
10.6k words
4.76
71.6k
80
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,815 Followers

Note: I had hoped that my English (as a second language) would be good enough to skip such notes. But to forestall more comments, a small warning: there will be some spelling and grammer mistakes...

Here's how things are. I got a post, at barely 36 years old, as teacher in my local College, the very same place where I studied for my post-grad degree in psychology. It was close to the home I'd already settled in, no more than a 30 minutes drive. I love this region and had wanted to stay here all my life. I didn't have any women in my life right now, post-grad studies and full-time teaching taking too much of a toll on my time.

Except for this last detail, everything was going perfectly. I had the job I had always dreamed about, close to home, in a place I really loved. The first weeks of teaching were, of course hellish: I had been given, by the older teachers, the worst classes. First year classes, groups of three to four hundred students, designed to discouraged those that didn't really fit into the psych department. Students fresh out of high-school with ideas of grandeur and a badly overestimation of their talents and potentials. After only a month I had received seven crying students in my office, most of them convinced that they were already great psychoanalysts but who somehow couldn't pass the most basic of exams...

It was hard. I hadn't thought about this part of the job, and I guess that psychology students were more prone to despair than most. I managed to salvage a few, offering them private lessons, but two of them had completely abandoned. Not only the class but had left College altogether. Now, two months into my first semester here, I had a total of eight students that regularly came to my office for those private lessons. I was happy to help, and as I was not already overwhelmed with research projects, I had ample time for them.

And then, something I *should* have anticipated, hit me completely by surprise. The first time it happened I thought it was a fluke and would not happen again soon. Well, it happened again the following week. As the mid-terms were coming up, two girls in the class began trying to seduce me. At first it was quite subtle: bending over, wearing blouses opened one button too low, flashing great smiles... When I realized that they were trying to seduce me for grades, I was dismayed: how often do such things happen in real life?

Now, while I hadn't been one of the most popular guys during my student days, I'd had my share of girlfriends. Yet the kinds of girls that were interested in me never were those that, now, were trying to seduce me. A tall red head with salon commercial hair and an incredible figure; a short, incredibly cute blonde with big breasts; a brunette with a dazzling smile and an ass to die for; another model-type blonde that kept finding ways to rub against me; a raven-haired with thin silver glasses that only emphasized her pale grey eyes... Never before in my life had I been pursued by so many beautiful girls and young women. They kept laughing at my jokes, smiling warmly at me, sitting in first row and watching me as if what I was saying was utterly fascinating...

But even if I had never been tempted so in my life before, even if I knew I could use my position to discover bodies I never dreamed of knowing before... I also knew that this very position was being endangered by those gorgeous girls. So, by a real effort of will I managed to politely turn them back. I always waited for them to do an obvious move, then gently told them that I wasn't interested. Usually they left my office, red-faced and embarrassed, but nothing worse. By the time November came to an end, I had even begun to bring a recorder to my office just in case one of those girls, frustrated, would try to fake her way into a legal revenge.

I guess they had to determine if I was opened to such advances, and as I was a new teacher, they had no other way of knowing than trying it. And I was getting better at guessing which student would try such a ploy: they were all nicely dressed with expensive clothes, low-cut blouses and dresses, had just a bit more make-up than usual, their hair were always pulled up elaborately, and kept smiling like toothpaste spokespersons. So as the three difficult last weeks began, the last drive before the semester's final exams, I thought I had everything under control.

That's when Milla came knocking at my office door. When I asked her to come in, I immediately saw that she was a surprisingly beautiful young woman. Nothing flashy or trendy, but when she gave me a faint smile before introducing herself, I knew that this was one of the most beautiful women I had ever seen. Very nice figure with big, well-formed breasts. She was wearing old jeans and a tight white tee-shirt, her hair simply loose around her shoulders, going down to the middle of her back. She had no make-up on and was clearly troubled about something. Nowhere were those eternal smiles and compliments. And so, for all those reasons, I never saw her coming.

When she turned around just before sitting down in front of me, I understood why jeans can be just as sexy as anything else. Despite being a slim, tall girl, she had a full ass, impossibly outlined by her old jeans. It looked hard, and judging by her thighs Milla was a girl who kept herself in great shape: they seemed lean and strong. Her ass, in addition to being so wonderfully full, would most probably be just as firm as those thighs.

I shook my head and listened to her problem. She had had decent grades on the previous homeworks and exams, but felt that she was not able to deal with the latest subjects we had seen in class. She pulled out a list of things that were troubling her and we spent the next hour working through it. As time went by we got to know each other a bit better and the atmosphere was comfortably relaxed. She laughed at my jokes but not unduly, didn't try to push her breasts out or bend over to show me that incredible ass of hers.

And that was a good thing too: I was really glad that I couldn't detect any suspicious behavior on her part. I think that she would have given me the hardest time of them all. But it was clear that she was understanding and learning, so I didn't think of getting my guard up. I discovered that she learned things differently than most people and that analogies often did the trick for her. I was glad to have realized this and spent the remainder of the hour trying to find relevant metaphors.

When her hour was up and the following student knocked on my door, she gathered her things and left, thanking me with a quick smile. And with an unavoidable show of her ass as she walked out. Damn! I had never seen an ass that was flowing gracefully between womanly hips, so lovingly round and full, yet looked firm and trained like a tennis player's. I had never noticed her in the class, so she must sit in the back. Thank God! I spent the rest of the Friday afternoon in my office and then called a friend, Joey, asking him if he wanted to play tennis with me tonight...

The following Monday I watched for Milla in the class and saw her walking down the aisles to what must be her regular place. She didn't look at me while coming in, and even though I would have enjoyed her smile, I was also relieved. The three hour class went well, as most students knew that things would get hairy if they didn't listen. Some teases were still in the first row, flawlessly dressed and smiling: that was the girls that hadn't go too far yet. I hope that that they were listening, even if only a little, because they were not going to get freebies from me. Despite the fact that they all looked absolutely delicious!

The class cleared out slowly, as more students had questions for me after the class. Milla walked up to me and managed to quickly schedule another meeting for tomorrow. Quick smile, a swish of her long ponytail and she was gone. I barely had time to look at her jeans-clad ass before other student crowded in. Despite her remarkable beauty, she seemed to be like other honest students that really need my help. I smiled as the two remaining student, Stacy and Jill, scheduled meetings for tomorrow as well. They were the worst of the teases, and I guessed that tomorrow their true intentions would be revealed.

The following evening, sipping a good whiskey alone in my living room, I thought about Marion, the friend that Joey had brought along last Friday. We had played mixed-doubles matches, as his steady girlfriend loved tennis as well. Marion, a good looking a fun-to-be-with brunette, had played with me, obviously. Joey's girlfriend always wanted to play with him. So she had spent the entire evening running around in front of me, often bent forward. She had a nice ass, but I couldn't get Milla's ass out of my mind. I had played badly even though we had had a great time the four of us together.

Even the few glasses of wine at Joey's place had been really pleasant. Marion was a graduate philosophy student, and since she had started College late, she was not all that younger than me. And of course, Joey wanted to match us together. The wine helping, he nearly became to obvious about it at some point. We laughed about it, but I was not sure we were ready to talk about *that* so soon. We ended the night with the promise that we'd see each other again, and Marion even kissed my cheek before getting out of the car. I had, gallantly, offered her a ride back home. She was sweet and very quick-witted, but it was too soon for anything else.

Something else that would happen too soon, I though while finishing my glass of single-malt Johnny Walker whiskey, was my second meeting with Milla. She was a gorgeous girl, had a dream-like body, was clearly a hardworking student... And that was about all I knew about her. It was fully possible that she was married and had three children! Heck, the wonderful shape of her breasts was possibly caused by the fact that she was still breastfeeding her last child! I laughed out loud at the thought. I didn't think it was the case, yet it was thinkable: I really didn't know anything about that girl, yet I kept thinking about her all the time... Perhaps it was time for me to give Marion a call and clear my head!

Well, I was right about Stacy and Jill. Both came at the appointed time but left quite a bit sooner. Jill had been quite vocal and explicit about what she was ready to do, but I had my clear refusal on tape and whatever she'd think of doing, I was safe. Or at least, as safe as I could be. Anyway, I was now waiting for Milla, the last appointment of the day. Had she known it was the last? Could she have know, when she asked me for the four o'clock slot? Who knew...

And anyway I had had a great conversation with Marion yesterday night, and we had scheduled another four-way date with Joey and his girlfriend. Tomorrow night, dinner and a movie. I couldn't believe how romantic *that* sounded, but she had gladly accepted. Now that I saw her in a new light, I tried remembering her body. She was a really good-looking girl, short-haired brunette with a tight body, slim hips and tight ass, with nicely-rounded breasts. And she had smelled really good when she leaned towards me to kiss my cheek last Friday.

I was smiling at the memory when Milla knocked and entered as the door was already partly opened. Damn it she was beautiful! Her hair was pulled back into a simple ponytail, she had jeans that looked like the same pair as the last time and a tight, dark red tee-shirt. She often wears those tee-shirts apparently, but it didn't look like the tee-shirts I had: it was cut differently and instead of hanging loosely, it clung to her curves. And curves did she have! Her breasts wasn't particularly push-up, but she didn't need any pushing up! Wow!

Anyway I smiled at her and invited her to sit down. A brief flash of that ass again: it was the same pair of jeans as last Friday. Full, firm, dense... Okay, okay! Forget about it will you! The hour sped by very fast, and once again I was pleased to see that she hadn't come here to seduce me: she had questions, pertinent ones, and she looked like she was learning something. She was more relaxed than last time, but didn't smile too much or lean forward indecently. At around 5 o'clock she kept looking up at the clock and I suddenly found myself with a hard decision.

It came up from nowhere: would I invite her to eat with me here? Nothing fancy, just a quick trip to the cafeteria and back here. As I couldn't find anything dubious about her, I asked her if she wanted to stay and eat with me. The relieved smile she gave me nearly made my jaw drop. I had seen her concentrating, barely smiling, for the lat hour. Now seeing her relax against the chair, a sincere smile shining forth... I didn't. Open my mouth that is.

As we walked towards the cafeteria together, I kept telling myself that I had done this with a few other students, albeit only graduate ones before. On the other hand I couldn't help thinking that I had never walked around with such a beautiful girl before: people were looking at her, some guys even staring as the walked by. It felt really, really good even though I knew it was an illusion. As I said before, I never even tried to go out with the most beautiful girls in my classes. And here I was, fantasizing about my student. I was surprised to realize that I was in danger, but not from her, only from myself and my uncontrolled thoughts! Milla was only a regular student with no thoughts about cheating that way! Damn was I naive!

Being a gentlemen I opened the doors, let her leave the elevator before me and walked behind her on the stairs. But all those things also meant that I would have an unobstructed and unchallenged view of her ass. No matter how often I could look at it, it seem that every time was better than the last. Before she sat down in the chair again, as I was closing the door to my office, she bent down to get something in her purse. Behind her I simply stood, rooted to the floor just as my eyes were rooted to her ass. Oh my fucking God! Round, smooth, flawless, solid... What would I give for the right to touch it!

Quickly I moved to my desk when she straightened with a small bottle of salt.

"Sea salt, a little quirk of mine..." she said, a wonderfully beautiful shy smile on her face.

"You like sea salt?" I asked, dumbly.

"Yes... It's kind of a food fetish for me..." she grinned at me.

I should have heard alarm bells going off in my mind right then. "Food fetish"??? Who says things like that? And then she even had the audacity of freeing her hair, making hem swish from right to left a few times. I merely watched her, mesmerized, while she held her hands up in her hair and so pushed her breasts out in a completely natural manner. I never realized that she was taking a totally different technique to beguile me. It was working so damn well that I never even felt the shadow of a doubt, the slightest misgiving until it was too late for me to do anything about it.

But nothing bad happened that evening. We ate, had a lot of fun talking about other things than school, and she worked hard after our break. She thanked me, smiled and left an hour later. That went well, I thought. She's a hard working student, had even scheduled another meeting Friday. And as I had Marion to think about, I forgot about Milla, never had the time to think back to our meeting and see the subtle changes in her attitude.

Well, the date with Marion didn't go all that good. And it was all my fault! As usual Marion was beautiful and witty, really fun to be with. Yet for some reason I kept feeling like I was cheating! As fucked up as it sounds, I felt like I was lying to Marion just by being there, as I was thinking about Milla. Milla, with whom I'd had nothing but a professional relationship; and Marion, a charming girl that was clearly interested in me. What the fuck was wrong with me?

I felt so horribly bad when she kissed me on the mouth before getting out of my car. It was a sweet, a kiss I'd been waiting for... Yet I felt like I was cheating again! Damn it! I told her that I really liked her but that I wanted to take things slowly. "My last relationship ended very badly and I'm still trying to cut myself from that..." It wasn't completely false, but it wasn't totally true either. But since I was a psychology student, and since she had always made quick connections, she understood and didn't appear offended at all.

Half an hour later, in my bed looking at the ceiling, I was cursing myself: I could have been in *her* bed right now, discovering that tight little body of hers, making love to that intelligent and beautiful woman... My cock hardened despite my frustration and, with absolutely nothing better to do in the world, I began jacking off. I could clearly see, in my mind, Marion taking off that flimsy tank top of hers, then the red lacy bra she had underneath. Her round breasts, just big enough to fit nicely in my opened hand, capped with nipples as red as her hair.

She would then kneel in front of me and begin to lick and kiss my cock for a while, teasing me before taking it all inside her wet mouth. My cock was rock hard now, the fantasy working like a charm. Taking her head in my hands I pulled her against me, feeling my cock pushing down her throat... In my fantasies, every girl could deep throat, as a matter of course.

But as I looked down at my vision of Marion, I suddenly saw Milla's eyes and face looking up at me, my entire length buried down her throat. Her eyes were half-closed with lust and she was sucking me off like a pro. I came seconds later and as she pulled back and aimed my cock at her big breasts, I knew that Marion was gone. As I sprayed my cum all over Milla's imagined breasts, I knew that I had to deal with that before being able to develop something with anyone else. Lonely, somewhat depressed, I cleaned my cock and belly then went to sleep.

The following week went by relatively quickly, my meetings with Milla on Friday and the next Tuesday thrilling but again completely normal. She had worn a skirt on Tuesday, confirming what those tight jeans of hers had made me believe: long, solid thighs, slightly muscled and so incredibly feminine. That skirt had ridden up a few times as she was moving around on her chair, but everything was decent. I could remember Jill and her split skirt, opening until I could see the bright green panties underneath...

Nothing of that with Milla. On the other hand, I could see that she was having a lot more trouble understanding the newest notions in the class. Even when I tried to give her the best analogies I could think of, she couldn't see how it could be applied to the human psyche. She was getting desperate, afraid that she'd fail the class as so much was riding on the last exam. At one point, minutes before the next student was scheduled to come in, she let out a long sigh and I was sure that she was going to cry. We had been working on the same theory for the entire hour, and she was not making any progress. But she didn't. Instead she took a deep breath and sat straighter.

"I'm sorry professor, I'm sure you have better things to do than repeating the same thing to a miserable student!"

"No Milla, I don't mind at all. Well, I don't mean to say that you're... miserable or anything... but..." Oh damn! Where were my social skills when I needed them?

"That's alright!" she laughed at my fumble. "But the next student will be here soon and we're not getting anywhere... Would you mind if I came again Friday? I'd really like to come. I really need help and I think you're the only one who can give it to me..."

"Sure, no problem." But I was reeling: what was that about cumming in two different verb tenses, and that I'm the only one who could *give it* to her? "How about 6 o'clock?"

MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,815 Followers