College Prep Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holly began to lick more enthusiastically. Janet groaned in appreciation and she felt Derek's cock slide just a few inches inside of her. She thrust back in hopes of getting more of him, but there was no chance of getting him to go deeper until he decided to do it. She turned her concentration to Janet's wet snatch, which now was leaking a steady amount of cream. Soon Holly's lips and chin were coated.

As Janet's orgasm neared, she ground down harder onto Holly's tongue and became more vocal. "That's it, lick my fucking cunt. Make me cream all over you, lick it all up. You are my little pussy licker now."

Janet grunted and went over the edge. Her pussy gushed onto Holly's face as Janet wildly humped and ground her pussy from Holly's chin to her nose. And suddenly Derek rammed his cock into Holly. Holly was overwhelmed with sensations. Her pussy, already on fire, now rocketed up to release. Within seconds Holly exploded in another orgasm.

"I'm not through with you yet," Janet growled at Holly. "Keep that tongue working!"

Holly was barely able to manage. Derek continued to pound his big cock in and out of her, and she felt another orgasm building. Janet grabbed her hair and yanked Holly into her pussy. Holly tried as best she could to pleasure Janet, but it was mostly Janet that was doing all the work and Holly's face taking the abuse.

After several more minutes of this, Janet screamed out again. "Fuck! I'm cumming!" she shouted. At the same time, Holly succumbed to Derek's cock and came yet again, her pussy squeezing his hard shaft rhythmically. This sent Derek over the edge and he unloaded jet after jet of hot cum inside of Holly.

*****

A few days later Holly was at her mom's home. She was in her room reading when the doorbell rang unexpectedly.

"Can you get that?" her mom shouted from her bedroom.

"Fuck!" Holly cursed under her breath. "Of course she can't get it. She's too fucking busy with Barry!"

She padded out to the front door and looked through the window. She was shocked to see Janet outside. "What the hell does she want?" she wondered as she opened the door.

"Hey, girlfriend!" Janet exclaimed loudly as she stepped inside.

"What are you doing here?" Holly asked warily just as Holly's mom came out of her bedroom.

"Oh, hi Janet!" her mom replied. "Nice to see you! Holly didn't tell me you too were friends again! I'm glad, hopefully you two have buried the hatchet since that silly fight you had back in seventh grade."

"Oh yes, Miss Anders. All is forgiven, isn't it Holly?" Janet asked as she did a female impression of Eddie Haskell and put her arm around Holly's waist to pull her close. Holly grimaced.

"Umm, yeah, we're good now, I guess," Holly replied unenthusiastically.

"We were just going to hang out in her room and have some girl time, isn't that right, Holly?" Janet said.

"Uh, yeah, but just for a little bit, I have to finish my reading," Holly replied. She didn't know what Janet was up to, but figured it was best to play along to keep her mom from asking too many questions.

"Nice seeing you again, Miss Anders. Come on, Holly! Show me your room!" Janet said as she grabbed Holly's hand.

"Nice to see you, too, Janet!" Jennifer Anders replied as the two girls walked towards Holly's bedroom.

The girls entered Holly's room and Janet kicked the door closed. "I just couldn't resist any longer!" Janet said as she approached Holly like a lion nearing its prey. She tried to wrap her arms around Holly to kiss her, but Holly twisted away.

"What are you doing!" she shouted, and then lowered her voice. "Look, that thing with you and Derek, that was a mistake! I am not like that!"

"Aww, but you are! You are a natural at it, and you can't deny how much you enjoyed it!" Janet responded.

"No! Just forget it, I am not doing that again!" Holly said as she tried to push the memories of that meeting out of her thoughts.

Janet looked undeterred. "Why do you fight it so?"

"Just get out! This is not happening!"

Janet stared at Holly calmly. "Oh Holly, it really is tiring watching you deny your true feelings. But I'm here to help, and I have something that I think will motivate you." Janet pulled out her phone. "My favorite is this one," she said as she pulled up a picture. "Don't you agree?" she said as she turned her phone towards Holly.

Holly paled as she saw the picture of herself with Derek's cock in her mouth. Janet then pulled up the video of Derek fucking her. "And this one is pretty fucking hot, even if it's not really my thing. He really does have a big dick," she said.

Holly stared at her phone in horror. "How did you get those?" she whispered.

"Oh Holly. I really thought you were smarter than this, letting him keep these pictures and video of you. After all, Derek isn't the brightest bulb in the box, now is he? I don't know why you didn't just steal his phone for a while and hack into it. Oh, and I love this audio recording of you playing the innocent girl as well. Who is this Mister Danford? Lucky guy, I'd say, from the sound of it."

Holly took a step backwards. "You wouldn't..." she croaked.

"Wouldn't what? Show them to anyone? We're friends again, right? Now why would I show them to anyone?" Janet stepped closer and began lifting the hem of Holly's top. Holly watched as her bra was exposed. She wanted to stop her, but was afraid of what Janet might do in retaliation. She didn't resist as Janet slipped Holly's T-shirt over her head and dropped it to the floor. Janet reached behind Holly and quickly unhooked her bra, and it too fell to the floor.

Holly took in a breath as Janet's soft fingers circled her breasts and ended by softly tickling her nipples. Janet looked into Holly's eyes as she took Holly's nipples between her fingers and gently pinched them. Holly's knees felt weak and she wavered in front of Janet. Janet continued to manipulate Holly's nipples, pinching and tugging on them as Holly whimpered as her arousal rose. She didn't want to feel this way, not at the hands of Janet.

"Now, tell me how much you hate this," Janet taunted as she pinched harder. Holly backed away until she bumped up against the closet door. With one hand Janet reached down and tugged on the drawstring of Holly's pajama bottoms until the bow knot came free. With a little help from Janet the loose-fitting bottoms began their slow descent past Holly's hips until they were bunched around her ankles. Janet put her hand on Holly's panty covered pussy and began rubbing. Holly groaned.

"You are going to be a good girl now, aren't you," Janet stated rather than asked. "Take off your panties."

Holly was still hoping for a way out of this, but the feelings coursing through her body were overtaking her rational thought. "But my mom..." she uttered, the only objection she could come up with as she felt herself submitting to Janet's will.

"Oh, don't worry. I'll take care of you and keep you quiet," Janet said soothingly.

Not knowing what else to do, Holly pushed her panties down.

"Good girl. Now get up in the middle of the bed and on your knees facing the headboard," Janet ordered as she slapped Holly on the ass. Holly squealed, but awkwardly scrambled on the bed.

"What are you going to do?" Holly meekly asked.

"Derek thinks he has the power to read women, and I suppose to some degree he does. But he doesn't know everything. I'm going to take you to new places," Janet said. "Now eyes forward, little girl."

Holly stared at the wall as she heard Janet rustling through her purse behind her. She soon felt Janet climb on the bed behind her, and then felt cold metal handcuffs circle her wrists. She heard them click closed before she realized what was happening, and tugged uselessly as she tried to free herself.

"Be still!" Janet admonished. Janet slipped a two-inch wide collar around Holly's neck and cinched it closed. She ran her hands along hard black leather, savoring the look against Holly's pale skin.

"Please..." Holly pleaded as she felt the cool leather wrapped snugly around her neck.

"Shhh, be a good girl," Janet whispered. She took a short chain and hooked it to one of the rings on the back of the collar. She pulled Holly's wrists up higher and attached the other end of the chain to the cuffs. Holly struggle again to get free, her hands now trapped uncomfortably high on her back.

"I said be still!" Janet responded as she slapped Holly on the ass. Holly squealed at the sharp pain, unable to use her hands to block the blow or to rub her stinging ass.

"You should really try to be more quiet with your mom so close by," Janet admonished. "Now spread your knees," she ordered. Holly glared at Janet briefly since it was Janet that slapped her, but complied her latest demand.

"Wider," she commanded. Holly inched her knees a little wider as she began to feel the strain on the inside of her thighs.

"Lean forward," Janet said as she helped Holly bend at the waist until her head was resting on the pillow near the head of the bed.

Janet retrieved a bottle of massage oil from her bag and poured some on the top of Holly's upturned ass. Holly groaned as Janet rubbed the oil into Holly's skin. She added more oil and soon Holly's lower back, ass, and thighs were slick and glistening. Janet next squirted a stream of oil between Holly's ass cheeks, which caused Holly to grunt in disapproval at the foreign feeling. Janet slid her fingers between Holly's cheeks, pressing one finger up against her tight hole.

"No!" Holly grunted as she tensed. Despite Holly's protest, Janet's finger found its way past Holly defenses and slipped inside.

"Such a tight little ass you have!" Janet commented as she slowly worked her finger deeper. Holly again protested, to no avail.

Satisfied, Janet pulled her finger out of Holly's asshole and reached into her bag one more time. A moment later Holly cried in protest as a cold hard object was pressed against her and threatened to enter her now well lubricated ass.

"Please, what is that!" Holly cried.

"Relax, you are going to love it!" Janet cheerfully replied as she pressed the object more firmly against Holly's resisting muscles. Holly continued to groan in protest as the butt plug stretched her further and further open.

"Please, it's too big!" Holly croaked.

"Nonsense, almost there!" Janet squirted a little more oil around the plug and twisted it as she continued to firmly press it into Holly. The plug finally passed the widest part and drew the rest of the way inside Holly. Holly grunted at the uncomfortable feeling as she realized the plug was now trapped inside her. She wasn't sure how the large intruder would come out again.

"There, see! It fits perfectly!" Janet chirped. "Now let's have you sit back up," she said as she grabbed the ring of the collar and pulled Holly back up. Holly grunted as the plug shifted inside her ass.

Janet once again grabbed the bottle of massage oil and leaned up against Holly's back. She reached over Holly's shoulder and proceeded to squirt the oil onto the top of Holly's tits. She set the bottle aside, wrapped her arms around Holly and began to massage the oil into her large mounds.

"You have the most perfect tits, you know that?" Janet said as her slippery fingers worked Holly's flesh. She grabbed Holly's nipples and pinched them, her nipples responding by growing even harder. Holly's pussy also responded, every pinch of her nipples sent a wave of arousal between her legs. Holly didn't understand how this feeling of helplessness was adding to her arousal.

Janet grabbed the oil once again and squirted more onto Holly's tits. The oil ran down her stomach, and Janet massaged it into Holly's skin. She worked her hands lower and lower until they were at the top of Holly's mons. Holly unconsciously thrust her hips forward in hope of feeling Janet's fingers on her sex. She closed her eyes and pushed from her mind that this was her high school nemesis doing this to her.

"Ooh, do you like this? Would you like me to rub your fat clitty?" Holly just grunted in response, still holding on to enough willpower to not submit to Janet's lewd power trip.

Janet moved her hand lower until Holly's clit was trapped between Janet's slippery fingers. She slid them up and down and gently pinched Holly's clit. Holly moaned in desire. Janet continued to rub as Holly thrust her hips forward. Holly knew it wouldn't take much more to push her over the edge, but still wasn't ready to submit to Janet and ask her to continue.

"No, you don't like this at all, I better stop," Janet stated. "Too bad, I think you would have enjoyed it. I guess I'll have to try something else to keep your attention." Holly opened her eyes to see a small length of fine chain in Janet's hands. On each end was some sort of clip. When she realized what it was she shrieked.

"No! Please, I'll do whatever you ask!"

"Too late. And anyway, it's not for you to decide. I think the nipple clamps will look pretty on you." Janet tugged on Holly's right nipple and slid the clamp around the base. The spring tightened and the clamp pinched firmly. Holly groaned at the pain. Janet repeated the process with Holly's left nipple.

"There, my perfect little slut girl!" Janet said as she tugged on the chain.

"Please, they hurt!" Holly complained. Holly refused to admit that the pain was quickly turning into arousal as she felt wetness drip down the inside of her thigh.

Holly turned to look at Janet, and found that she had quickly undressed. Janet sat on the pillow at the top of the bed in front of Holly and spread her legs wide. Holly was shocked and perhaps a little jealous at how shameless Janet was at being naked in front of her. Holly couldn't look away as Janet's fingers rubbed her sex. But still she tried one more time to get Janet to stop this madness.

"Please, we can't do this! My mom might come in!"

"Nonsense, as long as you stay quiet I'm you'll be fine. Besides, you have got me so worked up! My pussy is just dripping!" Janet slid a finger inside herself as she watched the naked and bound Holly in front of her, and saw that Holly was staring at her sex. "Mmm, that feels so good. Do you like my pussy? I bet you'd like to taste it, wouldn't you?"

Holly continued to stare, unable to form words to answer. No, of course she didn't want to taste Janet's pussy. And yet she couldn't take her eyes off of it. She watched as Janet slowly slid a finger in and out, then added a second finger. Holly could see how wet Janet's fingers were becoming. She licked her lips.

"I think I need something a little bigger," Janet stated. She reached into her bag once again, and pulled out a 7-inch long clear glass curved dildo. "This should do it!"

As Holly watched, Janet rubbed the length of the dildo along her pussy. Soon it was coated with her cream and she pressed the bulbous head against her opening. "Mmm, feels so good," Janet moaned. Several times she pulled it back and pressed it in a little further each time, until finally the head slipped inside and her pussy closed around the shaft. Janet continued to push it further inside herself.

"Ahh, so fucking good," she breathed. "This dildo hits all the right spots. Holly stared transfixed as with each thrust cream seeped out of Janet and oozed downward out of her pussy. She felt a pang of jealousy that Janet should get the pleasure while she was forced to just watch.

"Aww, do you like watching me masturbate? Do you want to taste me?"

Holly didn't want to answer. Did she really want to taste Janet? No, that's disgusting! And yet she knew that Janet could easily get her to do it.

"Hey! Are you listening to me?" Janet shouted as she grabbed the chain between Holly's nipples with her toes and tugged on it.

"Owww! Yes!" Holly grunted.

"Yes, you are listening, or yes, you want to lick me?" Janet prodded, tugging harder on the chain.

Holly's arousal was quickly rising. She just needed release, it didn't matter how. "Yes... I want to lick you..." she croaked, unsure why she chose that answer.

"Aww, that's so sweet. Here, try this instead. I know how much you like big dicks." Janet slowly pulled the dildo from her hole and held it up to Holly's lips. "Show me how good you are at sucking cock."

Holly wanted to resist, but instead opened her mouth. Janet pushed the head of the dildo past her lips. The head was larger than the head of Derek's cock, and once it was past her teeth she automatically began licking it. The strong taste of Janet's sex coated her tongue, which to Holly's dismay also triggered more need between her legs. Janet thrust it in a little deeper and Holly grunted as it pushed to the back of her mouth.

"What, too big for you?" Janet chided. "Well, enough fun for you, anyhow." Janet pulled the dildo back out, leaned back, and slid it back into her own pussy with a satisfied moan. She pushed it in and out slowly at first, but sped up as her orgasm neared. "Fuck, so good!" she grunted. Using her other hand, she rubbed her clit as she rammed the dildo deeper into her pussy. She continued to fuck herself while she locked eyes with Holly.

"Fuck, I'm cumming!" she moaned after several minutes with the dildo. Janet's body tensed and she thrust her hips upwards towards Holly as wave after wave of pleasure swept through her body. She finally relaxed and slowly withdrew the dildo from her soaked hole. Her juices ran down and smeared onto Holly's pillow.

"Wow, that was good! Just look at how wet I am! Too bad about your pillow, though knowing you, you'll be sniffing it all night." Holly just stared, obvious arousal written on her face. "Aww, and look at you, just hoping I'll give you a little orgasm as well. I just don't know if you deserve one! Janet quickly held the dildo up to Holly's lips and smeared her cream under Holly's nose before hopping off the bed.

Holly couldn't believe it as she watched Janet get dressed. She licked her lips and tasted Janet again. Her pussy was leaking down her thighs, desperate for attention. She gathered up her nerve.

"Please, won't you let me cum?" Holly said meekly.

Janet finished dressing and sat on the bed next to Holly. She idly tugged on the chain between Holly's nipples. "Let you cum? And what will you do for me?"

"I... I don't know," Holly whimpered as the clamps tugged on her sensitive nipples. Janet moved the dildo between Holly's legs and stood it on the bed pointing up towards Holly's pussy. Holly stretched her knees farther apart to drop down until the large head was just stretching her opening.

"Would you eat my pussy whenever I tell you to?"

"I, umm..." Holly stuttered. The dildo pressed against her clit as she rocked forward. Her orgasm was close.

"Answer me!" Janet demanded.

"Yes!" Holly blurted out. Janet moved her hand to Holly's sex and began to furiously rub her clit. Holly groaned loudly as she rocketed towards release. After only a few moments Holly exploded in orgasm, writhing on the bed as she tried to ram the dildo further inside her pussy.

Just as her orgasm peaked the door opened.

"Hey girls, I made some cookies, would you like s..." Holly's mom screamed at the sight in front of her. Holly could barely comprehend what was happening, her body still in the throes of her orgasm. She groaned as it slowly sunk in what her mom was looking at. Holly was bound, clamps on her nipples, a dildo thrust into her sex, writhing on the bed while Janet sat fully clothed next to her.

"Hello Miss Anders!" Janet stated politely. "Well, I best be going, I'm sure the two of you have a lot to talk about. Oh, here you go Miss Anders, here's the key to the cuffs," she said as she handed Holly's mom the key and walked out the door.

*****

She had a big fight with her mom, who was not surprisingly irate over finding her with Janet. She couldn't tell her mom why she did it, of course, thought wasn't even sure herself. After her mom starting talking about how she didn't raise her daughter to be a slut, Holly lost it and told her mom how she had sucked Barry's cock. To cap it off, she had to comment about how she didn't know how Barry could satisfy her mom with that little cock of his. That got Holly a hard slap across the face from her mom, but at least it concluded the fight. Holly hadn't seen Barry around the house since.