College Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spread my legs as far as I could manage and grasp the sides of the bed sheets. Stan slowly rocked forward and the shaft of his dick glided into me like a snake slithering into to hole. Deeper and deeper, he fed his dick. I wanted more, as much as he could give. He continued for what seemed an eternity, as I felt fuller and fuller, filling me fully.

I looked up. He propped himself up with his arms. His biceps strained over me and sweat began to bead on his massive chiseled chest. My dick bobbed below his rippled abdomen and his narrow waist slowly glided back and forth between my thighs as we began to fuck. It was an incredibly erotic sight.

Words are no match for the feeling of the moment. In college it had started out as two horny guys wanting to get their rocks off and experiment at the same time. But quickly it had evolved into a genuine desire to give ourselves to each other. We honestly desired to please the other.

I mean after you've been as intimate with each other as Stan and I; then the bond is stronger than the typical male friendship. Even stronger, I think, than if we were avowed homosexuals. Because we had a secret and that secret was more than just the fact that we had fucked in college. We truly enjoyed giving ourselves to another man and in a manner that went beyond youthful experimentation.

Stan's dick slid in and out, then back in again. I lifted my ass to meet each stroke. My own dick throbbed. A musty scent filled my nostrils only adding to the desire. A soft, rhythmic squishing sound matched the movement of the bed and contrasted with the growing groans that Stan and I emitted.

My dick was on fire. My chest burned. My eyes gazed into Stan's and the sweat that now formed on his brow and his broad shoulders. I realized I wanted to give myself fully to him and it occurred to me that the feeling I was having at that moment was more intense than with any woman before Stan or after.

With my legs spread wide to accept him, I felt so vulnerable but so in control at the same time. The vision of two men joined together was a stark contrast when juxtaposed against stereotypical heterosexual sex. But I didn't care.

Sure, it was forbidden. It was taboo. But it seemed more than just...well, anal sex or a homosexual act.

Then it occurred to me. It was more than just fucking someone's ass or mouth. If it were just something for release, I could do that with any girl, or guy for that matter. But I realized, I couldn't be in bed with another guy. Just Stan. Was it because of our secret lust for mansex with each other or was it more?

Stan's stroked lengthened. My ass quivered. My dick bobbed between us. Stan began to moan louder and my ass squeezed and sucked at his dick like a tight pussy. Over and over I impaled myself onto his shaft as he drilled deeper and deeper into me.

"Fuck me, Stan."

"I want you, Mike."

"Cum inside of me, Stan. Cum in me."

"I'm about to cum, man. Damn, I want you."

"Fuck me, Stan. Oh, you feel so good. Just fuck me, man."

"Mike."

"Oh, shit Stan. I think I'm going to cum too." My dick tingled.

"Mike?" Stan's words were almost breathless.

"What Stan? Don't stop." My body started to shudder uncontrollably.

"I love you, Mike."

"Oh, fuck. I'm gonna cum, Stan." I nearly screamed the words. My dick twitched then burned. Stan grunted. The sounds were guttural and animalistic. His strokes became purposeful and his hips jerked toward my ass. I fully accepted his flesh with each stroke. The room then echoed groans and grunts that seemed inhuman.

"I'm cumming, Mike....I'm cum..."

Stan's body stiffened. His hips jerked involuntarily. Then I felt it as well. Blissful relief. My body tingled, my thighs trembled and my ass clenched Stan's dick tightly.

Streams of pearly fluid spurted from my dick; which twitched as involuntary as the spasms of Stan's hips. I grasped the shaft of my dick and began to jack myself off in order to squeeze every drop of orgasm I could from the depths of my loins.

I lifted my hips high into the air as I vigorously stroked my shaft. My asshole relaxed somewhat and Stan began to slip even more easily within my sphincter as he filled me with cum of his own that now oozed out with each stroke.

It ended quicker than it began. White cum beaded on my stomach and dripped from my ass. Stan then collapsed into my arms and we lay there; breathless.

I don't know how long we lay there. It took a while for our hearts to slow down and our breathing to become regular. Stan's dick slowly slipped from my ass, a glob of cum with it. I didn't want it to though; he could have stayed inside me forever, for all I cared. When it plopped out I felt a sense of emptiness and wanted him to fill me again.

Before long he lifted himself just enough off of me so that we were face to face. Our lips met and he kissed me softly, softer than any woman had ever kissed me.

"Did you mean it?" I asked.

"Mean, what?" Stan said.

"What you said. Was it just because you were about to cum?"

"That I love you?"

"Yes. Or was it something you say when you're having an orgasm."

"What do you think?"

"You never said that in college when we fucked." I said.

Stan didn't say anything for a few moments. "Hmm...I did say that I loved licking cum off your dick. "

"Yea. Sure. A long time ago. What does that have anything to do with it?"

"How about your ass? Have I eaten cum out of your ass before?"

I thought back to those college years. Not only trying to remember, but trying to understand where this was going. "No. I can't say that you have. Just my dick and only a few times then; I mean, when we were done fucking. So what?"

Stan nodded. He then started to slide down my torso. He kissed my dick briefly, then continued to work his way between my legs.

"Stan, what are you doing?"

Stan spread my thighs apart with his hands. His head then disappeared between my legs.

"Stan?"

He pushed my thighs wide. His nose nudged briefly against my scrotum. Then I felt a warm wetness mix with the sticky ooze that drained from my ass as his tongue glided across my sphincter.

"Stan? What?...." The words caught in my throat. For some reason I couldn't control myself. I lifted my ass to meet his face. Stan moaned his approval and I felt his tongue probe then enter my ass.

He licked and probed with his tongue. He showered my asshole with kisses then tongue fucked my sphincter before licking cum from it, cleaning every drop that oozed. My hand rested on his head.

It was incredibly intimate and sexy. He had never done that before. It soon became apparent what was happening.

Stan wanted to show me how much he...

"Stan?"

Stan licked a few more times. I pulled him back up my torso. He seemed reluctant but crawled back up. I kissed him.

"Stan, I..." Stan put a finger over my lips.

"Mike. Listen to me before you say anything. I'm not experimenting with something new, if that's what you're thinking. I just have this overwhelming desire...."

"...to be more intimate?" I said.

"Exactly. If there was someway I could be even more intimate with you, I would. I can't get enough of you. I've decided. I love you, Mike and not just because I'm cumming. Some men might say that with women, but..."

"You love me?"

"You're going to hate me for saying that, aren't you? Man, I'm sorry. Our first time back together, I just..."

I kissed him. Our tongues swirled. The kiss was deep. When our lips parted I looked into his eyes.

"Stan. I feel the same way. I love you too. I always have."

"You mean, it doesn't scare you off?"

"No way."

"But, the things we feared...two guys. No one knows."

"We'll figure it out, Stan."

"You mean it? You really think we can? You feel the same way?"

I rolled Stan off of me and onto his back. I then began to kiss my way down his stomach toward his dick. I kissed his dick briefly, then his scrotum before pushing his thighs apart.

"Mike. Dude, don't we need to talk? Figure this out?"

"Not now Stan. Do you love me?"

"Oh, man yes. I didn't think I'd ever say that to a man, but yes...absolutely. I love you, Mike."

"Then shut up. I want to be intimate with my lover."

Then for the first time I licked Stan's ass. Now I know that sounds strange, but it was incredibly sexy and incredibly intimate. We had fucked in many positions in college and played out all kinds of fantasies; but we gradually found ways to be more and more intimate and in our own way we found yet another new adventure to show our love.

His ass was warm. His hole was puckered and pink. His scrotum was musky and his moans were a welcome sound. But it was dry and I planned to fix that soon too. He loved me and I loved him. And I wanted to love every part of him.

So for now; I fucked him with my tongue and he moaned. I moaned. My dick stiffened again and I licked harder. He moaned louder. And I couldn't get enough of him. And I don't think I ever will.

12