College Sluts Taken Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the gag popped free of Sabrina's mouth, her pleas rushed outward in an avalanche.

"Please Sir don't fuck me! You don't have a condom on! You might get me pregnant. You can't do this, look, I won't say a thing if you just let us go. I'll tell NO ONE. I swear to you!" Sabrina babbled on, suddenly fully aware of the seriousness of her situation.

It was too late, though. Sterling began to moan as Rachel's tongue found the wrinkled folds of his testicles, licking and sucking. He grasped Sabrina's waist and lifted her, his cock poised to impale her beautiful, sexy cunt.

"Tell me this, little bitch. Are you a sex slave? Yes or No? Answer correctly, and I may feel merciful."

Sabrina's thoughts whirled in a crazy barrage of terror. What answer did this sick, twisted man want? If she said no, surely that would anger him? But if she said yes, that would be surrendering to this awful man's desires. With a shudder, Sabrina nodded. "I—I'm a sex slave. Please have mercy on me."

Sterling seemed to consider the idea for all of two seconds. Then he plunged Sabrina's slender body onto his waiting prick, impaling her pussy on hard, throbbing penis. Sabrina moaned and felt her insides torn apart. She was not a virgin, but this was the first time she'd ever fucked a cock so huge.

He began grunting and slamming her body up and down his dick, reveling in the velvety warmth of her snatch. "You feel good, bitch...more good than you'll ever know."

Sabrina shook her head, tears once more leaking from her eyes. "Please sir, don't rape me. Take it out."

He slapped her hard across the cheek, and then ordered, "Give this disobedient cunt something else to think about. Gary, why don't you have our blonde friend stick her tongue in Sabrina's cute ass?"

Rachel tried to protest as the shock wand loomed menacingly in Gary's hand. This had the desired effect, and soon Sabrina's whole body shivered as Rachel's tongue flicked gently into her tight, anal opening. Meanwhile Sterling's cock impaled her time after time, thrusting so deeply it felt as if her cervix had been invaded by a diamond pole.

"Please sir, you're raping me...oh god..." As the pleasant friction of their enjoined bodies found a rhythm, the instinctual femininity of Sabrina had to submit. His cock began to feel more than good. It awakened sensations which drove her wild. Her tight pussy encasing his cock had begun in discomfort, but the more the friction of Sterling's cock in her pussy and Rachel's tongue in her anus combined and ricocheted sensations through her core, the more Sabrina felt herself losing control.

"Please stop!"

"Call me MASTER, you cute bitch!" Sterling groaned. His cock was so wet, pre-cum already adding itself to the pungent cocktail of sex that reached Sabrina's keen nose. She couldn't believe that he was raping her. She wanted to die, but she also wanted to cum. That was the shameful, contradictory secret. The evil bastard seemed to sense her conflicted loyalties. Abruptly the young man cupped her pubic mound and stimulated her clit with two firm fingers, squeezing her clitoral nub with a sudden jolt that pushed her over the edge as Rachel's tongue flicked deeper into her ass.

"Uuhhhh....Aaaahhhhhhh!!" Sabrina cried. Her pussy clenched hard around Sterling's cock, and Sterling kept pumping up into her long after her tremors had subsided, his cock awash in her sweet juices and scent.

"Ready for me to join you in rapture, bitch?"

"No, please! Please don't cum in me!" Sabrina wailed. Sterling encircled her torso, crushing Sabrina's breasts to his chest as he came. Heat rocketed through Sabrina's pussy, followed by the sinking horror of cum oozing between her legs. 'What if he gets me pregnant? Please no, oh god, just let me die first!' she thought inwardly, cheeks blooming with shame.

Meanwhile Rachel's strangled cry was cut off as Gary yanked her backward from Sabrina's ass by her swanlike neck. Throwing her to the floor, Gary positioned his cock between the blonde's labia. With one hand clenched around her neck, holding her in place and his other big hand wrapping just below her wrists to keep them pinned above her head, Gary plunged his cock all the way into her tight, velvety heat as Rachel's shrieks echoed through the makeshift dungeon.

Sabrina looked down at her fellow captive as Sterling wiped the tears from her cheeks and followed her gaze to Rachel's rape.

"You see, little bitch? It could be much worse for you. I am not so brutal as my friend over there. I have a new idea for a game we can play. Behave yourself and I will do my best to keep Gary from putting his giant cock in YOU."

The young brunette shivered, goose bumps flying up her arms. Was this her fate, to be the sex toy of these two depraved men? What would they do with her and Rachel once they tired of them? Sabrina licked her lips and nodded, forcing the words from her mouth with great difficulty, syllable by syllable.

"Yes Master. What do you want me to do?"

***

Thank you for reading. I hope you enjoyed it. I actually wrote this story in response to one reader's helpful suggestions from one of my earlier stories. I also have a Chapter 2 in the works. As always, I like to hear from readers and get feedback. Please send me a message and share your thoughts/ideas. Tell me what you liked or what I can do better next time.

~Gaggedkitty

12