College Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Come. Let's have a quick swim before breakfast,' and he went out of the tent. I put these questions to the back of my mind to analyse them later as I got up and followed him out of the tent. I looked hard at the cheeks of his bum as he went towards the pool and wondered if I really wanted to put my cock in between them. I knew that if I did, he would most certainly would want to put his in between mine. Again my body tried to tell me something for I began to get another erection and so I quickly began to run and dived into the cold water to cool down.

We only stayed in the pool for fifteen minutes before getting out and drying ourselves before dressing to return to the college for breakfast. After which, I went to our sitting room to finish my notes while he began to take some stores, non perishables, down to the tent. I joined him and the two boys after lunch where a new hole was being dug for the latrine. It took the three of them the rest of the afternoon to do this to Kit's satisfaction. The earth piled up behind it for sprinkling back into the hole every time it was used.

It was time for supper and as we followed the boys back to the college, I had the urge to hold Kit's hand but refrained because of the two boys in front of us.

'The tent tonight?' he asked as we walked.

'Yes,' I said and got this sudden fire in my belly again and my mouth went dry at the thought of what else we might do that night whilst there. I think I drank most of our wine that evening at supper.

Our clothes were soon off and we were swimming in the pool and he remarked that in just those last few days, the water level had dropped and so he went and removed the top boards from both ends to let the river flow through to not only fill it again but clean it at the same time.

I was laying out in the last of the sun when he flopped down beside me to dry off himself.

'I think,' he began, propping himself up on an elbow to look down at me, 'that because of the last couple of days out here, we are I think, becoming lovers. Do you object to this?' I opened my eyes and looked up at him to see that he was looking serious.

'No,' I replied. 'I've rather enjoyed what we've done so far.' My heart was up in my mouth as I said this. The ball was in his court now and I waited for the return volley.

'Would you let me kiss you again? Properly this time I mean?'

'Yes Kit,' I said, smiling up at him and I opened my arms for him to then lean over into them and our lips met in this kiss. His body half lay across mine and I could feel that he had an erection the same as I had got at his request.

Our lips met and this time it was a more serious kiss, his mouth partly open as he covered mine and I felt the tip of his tongue touch my lips and so opened my mouth and accepted his tongue for me to suck on. Our tongues vied with each other at getting sucked and the kiss lasted a long time. He squirmed about and finished up laying fully on top of me, his erection digging into my stomach as mine got squashed between us.

The kiss was finally broken and he leaned up on his elbows to look me in the eye.

'I think I'm falling in love with you Colin,' he said. 'So much that I would like you to fuck me tonight.'

There! He'd said it! Now I knew that if I fucked him, he would want to fuck me in return and somehow it was just what I wanted. I'd had his cock in my mouth and swallowed his sperm, now I wanted to know what it would feel like to have him really up inside me.

'Yes,' I breathed out. 'If you'll fuck me afterwards.'

'Well it's what lovers would do,' he said with a smile and my heart went thumping away at what was going to happen shortly and I pulled him down to kiss me again. I really had to restrain myself from moving under him for I didn't want to come between our squashed stomachs and quickly broke off the kiss and pushed him off.

'Let's go to bed,' I said, my voice sounding a little hoarse. We got up and went into the tent where he fumbled in one of the packages and turned round with two condoms in his hand.

'We'll have to use these,' he said as he tore one of the wrappers and pulled out the rolled condom. I was lying on my back now and he quickly bent over me and gave my cock a suck before rolling the rubber down over the head. 'Now make love to me,' he said as he moved off a little and went onto his hands and knees. I got up, my cock swaying about with the condom sheath on and moved behind and in between his legs.

The cheeks of his bum, now a nice light brown from the sun, were there before me and I gently stroked both before I used my thumbs to part them slightly to see the brown puckered ring that I was just about to stick my cock into. With my right hand I guided the head of it to the centre and with it just touching him there, put both hands onto his hips and then leaned my body forward.

There was resistance at first and then he relaxed and the head of my cock suddenly disappeared up his bum and the rest of it followed until my thighs were up against his cheeks. It was incredible at how tight his ring piece held my cock and I could feel his inner body heat through the rubber.

'Christ!' he gasped. 'It feels bigger than it looks,' he said.

There was no answer to this so I just began to move my hips back and forth as I began to fuck him. Kit. My lover, or soon to be when it was his turn to see to me. For the moment, I just gave myself up to the pleasure of fucking this tight hole that was much tighter than the last vagina it had been in. With it being my first time of fucking another man, I knew that my inner excitement would trigger me off very quickly, so I fucked him as best I could and it wasn't long before I was straining up tight against him, pulling his hips back as I rammed forward and came inside him

Even in those few minutes of fucking him I had broken out in a sweat and gasping for breath as I leaned over his back as I finished coming except for the few jerks that seem to be an involuntary spasm to rid oneself of the last few remaining drops. He gave a gasp as I pulled out and I quickly pulled a handful of tissues out of the box beside us and covered the condom with these and pulled it off.

'That was marvellous,' Kit said as he swivelled round and took my still erect cock into his mouth to give me a few sucks before letting me go. 'I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I did,' he said as he passed me the other condom.

Now was coming my other moment of truth and my hand trembled as my fingers fumbled the wrapping open. Butterflies were going berserk inside my stomach as I bent down and gave the head of his cock a suck as he had done to mine. I tried to control my nervousness as I fitted the rubber over the head of his erection and rolled it down that hard piece of flesh that I'd liked in my hand and in my mouth and wondered how I would feel after having it up my backside. I couldn't raise my eyes up to his as I turned round and assumed the same position on my hands and knees.

My mouth had gone dry and I couldn't stop my body from trembling as he got between my legs behind me and felt his hand touch my hip.

'The art of this is to relax,' Kit said. 'Don't fight it or it will hurt, believe me.' I flinched as I felt his cock touch my bum and he told me to relax once again and I could feel it now pressing against my hole as his other hand came onto the other hip.

'Relax. Relax,' he said once again as I felt the pressure of his erection pushing against my entrance. It took some willpower to relax and suddenly the head of his cock widened the entrance to a little pain and he was inside me. That initial pain was soon forgotten as I felt him slide fully inside me and this thighs came up against my bum cheeks. God it felt hot and I could feel it throbbing inside and my mouth was no longer dry for I started to drool as he began to move in his fucking of me.

It was incredible at having that hard lump of flesh ream and excite me at the same time. So much so that I felt myself getting another erection less than ten minutes from after fucking him. He had said that he was falling in love with me but I in that short space of time fell in love with him. If this was what being a homosexual was all about, I was all for it. I loved this man behind me, pushing his throbbing cock in and out of me to the point where I wanted to scream out with joy at the pleasurable sensations he was giving me. But like me, with it being his first time of fucking me, came too soon for I would have liked him to have lasted a lot longer as I was enjoying it. His hands held my hips tight in his grasp as he pulled me back onto him as he thrust forward and I gurgled in delight at his ramming into me, the smacking sounds of our flesh as they came together and I felt him begin to shudder as he came. I swear his cock grew in size as he did so, its throbbing seemed to increase too as I felt the head swell as his seed flew out into the rubber and he too fell onto my back when he'd finished.

My arms and legs had all gone to jelly at this and I couldn't help but collapse onto the blankets with him still hard and fast inside me and I took his full weight on my back as he gasped for breath.

'Don't move yet,' I begged him as I flexed my inner muscles to squeeze his cock as hard as I could, savouring every minute of him being where he was. He didn't reply but kept on breathing heavily as I held my sphincter muscle as tight as I could around that lovely piece of hard flesh of his. Now this is what I call love, I said to myself as I gloried in having him where he was, his cock still beating a tattoo to my insides even though he'd already come.

He gave out another groan and started to move off me and I whimpered as I felt him start to pull out. I know I cried out at his withdrawal and felt the cold air waft round my backside and such was the power in my muscle there that I'd stripped him of the condom and still had it stuck up my bum when he was out. He had to pull it out himself and I didn't have the strength to turn round and suck on him as he had done to me.

I remembered this moment a few months later when I intercepted a joke being passed round my class of first years. It was of one boy asking another that if he ever woke up to find a condom sticking out from his backside, would he ever tell anybody about it? No, I'd be too embarrassed was the reply, and so the other boy then asked him if he would like to go camping the next weekend. Boom, boom!

But this night of fucking and being fucked by another man was the turning point in my own life. If this was homosexual love then I was all for it for even though he'd only just pulled out of me, I wanted him back there again. I wanted to be fucked, and fucked, and fucked again, such was my feeling for this type of sex.

CHAPTER SIX

I woke up next morning full of the joys of spring, even though it was midsummer. It was broad daylight but still early and I turned my head to see Kit still asleep next to me. I raised myself and turned to him, leaning on my elbow and bent over and kissed him on the lips.

He subconsciously responded before he opened his eyes and then smiled when I broke off the kiss.

'Good morning,' I said to him as I rubbed my hand up and down on his chest.

'And a good morning to you too,' he replied. I moved down a bit so that I could lay my head on his chest and his arm came up round my shoulder as I lay there, listening to his heart beat, my hand now wandering further down his body. It encountered his morning erection, up hard and lying on his stomach. I grasped it and began to slowly rub it. This is what I loved as well as the man that it belonged to.

Then it hit me. Love? I hardly knew the man! Carnally yes, but other than that I didn't know a thing about him. I'd only been at the college a week and here I was, stroking another man's prick and telling myself that I was in love with him. I must be mad, I thought. I've only known two women in my life so far and then in the space of a week, I have sex with a man, a stranger really and fall in love with him. And with what you've got in your hand a small voice in my head said.

True, I said. I love the soft silky skin that I'm moving on the hard piece of flesh beneath. I love the power and strength that's in that muscle never having equated that my own must be the same. It was nice to hold, to suck and to have it up inside me. I could feel its heat and the throbbing and I gave out a groan for I really did want it and I loved the man that had it and I moved my head down from his chest and onto his stomach and took the head of his cock into my mouth.

I wanted to suck, bite and chew him till he came in my mouth and at the same time, do it to me. I wiggled about so that my body was now upside down to his and knew that my own throbbing organ was only inches away from his mouth, for I wanted the release that I wanted him to have. His body moved and my heart gave a jump as he laid on his side and took me into his mouth and took me to heaven.

I came and so did he and now, it wasn't sperm in my mouth but ambrosia, the nectar of the Gods and I rolled it round in my mouth, savouring the bitter sweet taste of him before swallowing it. I kept on sucking at the fiery head, squeezing his shaft to get the last drops out as I licked him clean at the same time.

A few minutes later, I let go of him and moved back round to face him and leaned over and kissed him again.

'I love you Kit Carson,' I said between kisses.

'I love you too Colin. I also love your doctor's bedside manner. You're a real tonic for me.' He was half laughing and I had to laugh with him as he gave me a big hug. 'Now let's go for our swim before breakfast,' he said.

We went out of the tent and ran and jumped straight into the pool and got a shock, for it was bloody cold. The river had been running through it all night and it felt really icy. It was very refreshing but too cold to stay in too long and so we were soon out and towelling ourselves down to get warm before getting dressed. When we were ready, I had to wait for him to replace the boards of the weir at both ends of the pool to stop the river flowing through.

'I hope it warms up by the afternoon,' he said when he rejoined me. 'It made my cock shrivel up and we can't have that happening can we?' he asked as he took my arm through his for us to walk back through the woods to the college.

'I can always warm it up for you,' I replied as I opened my mouth wide to emphasis just how. He laughed and hugged my arm, though he let go when we came out of the woods for it wouldn't look right to be seen walking across the playing fields arm in arm.

We went up to our rooms first to brush our teeth and use the toilet before going down to the hall for breakfast and I was surprised to see the Dean there. Good mornings were said and he asked me to visit his study after the meal with my notes for the forth coming year's tuition.

I duly presented myself to his study and after his enquiries as to how was I settling in etc, we got down to my programme, basing it on what Professor Hughes had reached in respect of the various years of the students. I'd had to prepare a seven year program to cater to boys from eleven years old up till they would be seventeen. I was pleased to be told that my published book was on the students list for them to be supplied with for this coming year, and for the years to follow for those who hadn't reached their seventh year. This meant that that was another three hundred odd books that I would be receiving my royalties from with an additional thirty two every year unless they were passed on to a new incoming student.

The programs I had set out were based on the politics and effects that led up to the most important aspects of our British history. For the first years, it was from William the Conqueror up to Richard the Lionheart and the Crusades. Second year was from Edward the First and his troubles with Scotland up on to the Peasants Revolt in 1381.

Third year was Henry the Eight and the machinations against the Roman Catholics, through Elizabeth and on to Charles the First leading up to the Civil War. Fourth year concentrated on what led up to the War of American Independence and also the French Revolution.

Fifth years were to be taught about the Battle of Trafalgar and on to Napoleon with the climax of the Battle of Waterloo. For the sixth years, it was on the industrial revolution during the reign of Queen Victoria and on through to the First World War. The final year for those who would be going onto university after leaving us, I concentrated on the Second World War and up until the present day.

It may seem that all I was interested in was wars and battles but this was really only the result of the political shenanigans that

preceded them that I was dealing with.

Overall, the Dean was impressed and wished me luck for the coming year. I then asked his permission to assist Carson in his efforts to help the boys with field craft at the weekends. This he granted as it would mean that ten boys could attend if they so wished, which led him onto saying that he would visit the camp site that afternoon.

It was now lunch time and we went down to the hall where I sat with Kit as usual and told him of the expected visit of the Dean.

'I don't think it wise to let him see the boys naked, swimming in the pool,' I said to him. 'He might get the wrong idea.'

'Good thinking Batman,' he said through a mouthful of food. 'I'll make sure that the boys bring some trunks down.' This Kit did after the meal and I hung around the cloisters to escort the Dean down to the pool.

It looked good with the two boys swinging out on the rope over the pool under Kit's supervision and the Dean was delighted at what Kit had done in this respect and gave his whole hearted approval of the project when Kit explained all that we would be teaching the boys whilst they camped out over the weekend. The boys would be excused the usual Sunday morning church service but they would have to be back to attend the evening service before supper.

Kit was happy that the Dean agreed to my helping out and said that we should celebrate by going out into the town for a drink after supper. This would be my first look at the town and so I looked forward to it, but all we did was go into the first pub and down several pints of beer each. He told me that only the seventh year students were allowed out into town after supper but still had to be back in college before lights out. The other years were allowed out over the weekend but not after supper. Of course, all were forbidden to enter any pubs but what with supermarkets selling beer and spirits, this rule seemed superfluous.

Three pints was enough for me and Kit saw that I was struggling to finish my last one when he suggested we went back to the college. This I agreed to and put my unfinished pint down gratefully and got up and went with him out into the fresh air. This revived me somewhat and went along willing with him knowing, well, hoping really, that we would have sex again together.

'It's dark already,' he said as we walked the short distance to Gresham Lane and the college's entrance. 'It's too dark to go to the woods tonight, so I guess it'll have to be our rooms.'

Rooms, he said my mind shouted at me. Plural! I didn't know what to say as we went into our house and along the corridor to our rooms. He opened the door to the sitting room and went straight over to the windows and opened them.

'Phew. It's hot in here. Have you got any condoms in your room?' He asked out of the blue.

'N....no,' I stuttered, thankful that he'd asked the question.

'Never mind. I've got some in my room. Shall we?' he asked me with a smile and held out his hand.

'Oh yes,' I breathed out, giving him a smile back and took his hand and let him lead me into his room where he closed the door behind us and opened the window.