College Trio

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That bastard!" Mo cried.

"Not all his fault," Dot mumbled through her alcoholic daze. "I knew better."

"Forget about it for now," I said to both women, but looked at Dot. "Let's get you cleaned up."

"Sobered up too," Mo sighed.

The next couple of hours weren't fun. Maureen and I cleaned up Dottie as best as possible and sat with her as she used the garbage can twice before finally passing out. Mo was nervous so I stayed with her until we were sure Dottie was going to be okay.

"I didn't think she was that close to her boyfriend," I sighed. "I mean I knew he existed, but he's never come to visit."

"I'm not sure they were that close anymore," Maureen said after looking at me in silence for a moment. "But he was her first love and she was convinced that they'd end up together despite their problems."

"Oh," I sighed in understanding. "That's sad."

"Yes," Mo agreed, obviously thinking about some issues of her own. "I guess we all have our sad little stories."

"Do you want to talk about it?" I asked, registering that something was on Mo's mind. It had the feel of an old wound that was resurfacing because of what happened to Dot

"What almost happened tonight with Dot and Joe, happened to me," Mo replied, wiping Dot's face with a cold rag.

"I'm sorry," I said.

"It was my own fault," she shrugged, refusing to look in my direction. "I got drunk with the wrong guy and he took advantage."

"I don't think you're being all that fair to yourself," I sighed.

"Probably not," she said. "I was only a freshmen in high school and he was a senior."

"That ass!" I snapped, honestly angry. My tone gave her the strength to look at me despite her embarrassment.

"He was definitely one of those," she smiled sadly. "As you might have guessed, my breasts developed at a young age. They were always attracting guys they shouldn't."

"How many guys?" I asked, not willing to ask my question bluntly. It was okay. Mo was smart enough to understand.

"Too many," she replied, blushing but still looking at me. "At least until I finally realized I didn't like myself very much. None since then."

"Good for you!" I smiled.

"Yeah right!" she snorted. "Now you know I'm not the nice girl you think I am."

"Sure you are," I insisted, and then took a chance. I wanted desperately to see her laugh right then and my next sentence would either do that or make things a lot worse. "Although, if you ever decide to go back to the way your were, you will look me up first, right?" Mo froze for a second and I held my breath.

"You bet!" she laughed. I smiled contently and let my breath out.

We continued to speak for a while before Mo looked at me and asked, "So what about you? Have you ever..."

"Yes," I admitted. It didn't seem right not to tell her after she shared her past with me.

"Who was she?" Maureen asked.

"No one special," I sighed. "She was a science geek just like me and I think we both were more interested in gaining the experience before going to college than anything else."

"Do you still talk to her?"

"Not really," I shrugged and we fell silent for a few minutes.

"Thanks for staying tonight," Mo smiled, thankfully changing the subject.

"What are friends for?" I asked.

***

"What's up?" I asked as I walked into Dot and Maureen's room. They left me a voice mail to come visit.

"Nothing much," Mo shrugged. "We just wanted to say hi. We haven't seen you for a while. Not since you started dating Vickie."

"Didn't you hear?" I frowned. "Vickie and I broke up just before spring break. I think she was going to Mexico and didn't want to be tied down."

"Are you okay?" Dot asked.

"Sure," I replied. "I knew we weren't meant for each other, but it was nice to have someone around for a while."

"You used her?" Mo asked with a frown.

"I think it was more of a matter of mutual use," I replied, knowing Mo was sensitive to these types of things.

"What happened to the nice guy we know and love?" she asked.

"And how come he hasn't stopped by recently?" Dot added.

"No reason," I shrugged. "Things have just been crazy recently."

"Want to talk about it?" Mo asked.

I didn't, but they didn't let it go and kept harping on me until I told them what was going on. None of it was that traumatic, but it all added up. I'd forgotten how nice it was to unload.

"Thanks!" I said afterward. "I've missed you guys. I'd forgotten just how therapeutic our talks can be."

"I'm glad we could help," Dot said. "But I hope you missed us for more than that."

"Certainly," I said, but then grinned and added, "If for nothing else then Mo's breasts and your ass!"

"That's just lovely," Dot sighed, but Mo was grinning.

"Dottie, I'm sorry," I said more seriously. "You too Mo. You're two of my closest friends. I don't know why I haven't visited that much recently."

"That's okay," Dot said. "We haven't gone out of our way to visit you either. We talked about it last night and decided to do something about it. That's why the call."

"I promise not to let that much time between visits go by again," I said.

"Us too," Dot added.

"By the way, I hope you're planning on sleeping over tonight," Mo put in. "We've rented some movies we know you'll love."

"This is going to be painful, isn't it?" I groaned. I could tell they were going to be major league chick flicks from Mo's tone.

"You have no idea!" she laughed. "But at least we've got beer to help deaden your pain!"

"Thank God!" I said, dropping onto the floor and kicking off my shoes. Mo's comforter and Dot's extra pillow were soon dumped on my head. Dot put on the television and Mo got the drinks.

I sat there next to the two ladies, making fun of the movie they chose and laughing constantly. At one point I realized that I hadn't laughed that hard since I stopped coming by. I decided never to let that happen again. Suddenly, it hit me that whatever else happened, Dot, Mo and I would be friends for a long time.

***

"This 'end of the year' party was a great idea!" I sighed, feeling extremely full.

"It was, wasn't it?" Mo agreed.

"You're welcome," Dot smiled.

We were walking back from one of the better nearby restaurants. It wasn't a place we went to often because of the prices, but we decided to splurge since classes were done for the year. I was originally supposed to be on my way home already, but the girls convinced me to spend another day on campus.

"You only suggested it because you had to stay until tomorrow anyway," Mo laughed. Dot didn't deny it.

"So?" she said.

"What now?" I interjected before the two could start arguing. "Should we go back to your room and relax?"

"Not yet," Maureen said. "Tomorrow's the last day of finals. The only people left are studying and I'm not in the mood to keep quiet."

"Let's go find a party!" Dot added. "I feel like dancing."

"Where are we going to find a party tonight?" I asked.

"Are you kidding?" Mo laughed. "There are small pockets of people who graduated this year still partying all over the place, especially off campus."

The girls led the way and obviously had somewhere in mind. The party they took us to was pretty good. It was supposed to be for graduates only, but everyone there was drunk and I walked in with two women, one of whom stuck out her prominent chest at any guy who frowned at the sight of us.

"Those seem to come in very handy," I teased.

"You have no idea!" she laughed.

"That's not the way a nice girl acts to get what she wants," Dot said, with her noise slightly raised, but I could tell she was just joking.

"First of all," Maureen sighed. "You're just jealous."

"Maybe a little," Dot admitted with that impish grin of hers.

"And second of all," Mo added. "Don't you ever get tired of being a 'nice' girl?"

"Maureen!" Dottie cried, but then giggled and admitted, "Sometimes."

"Wow!" I said, more to myself then anyone else.

"Don't get your hopes up," Maureen said.

"It's too late for that!" I replied, causing both ladies to laugh again.

"And just think!" Dot teased. "Next year we'll all be living together off campus."

"I can't wait!" I grinned.

"Yep," Mo said. "Just like family, two sisters and a brother."

"Not really," I put in.

"What?" she asked in surprise.

"Mo, I love you and Dot like sisters," I admitted. "But it would be sick to fantasize about sisters the way I do you two!"

"He has a point," Dot put in, surprising me.

"There is that," Mo agreed.

"You two are in a mood today!" I laughed.

We had a few drinks and danced together for a while. We were all in the mood to have a good time and that was exactly what we did. Eventually, I had to excuse myself for a few minutes to deal with nature's call. Both Dot and Mo were dancing with other guys when I returned. They looked like they were having a good time, so I wondered off toward the small bar in the corner. On my way there, I literally bumped into a girl I recognized from one of my large lecture hall classes. I didn't know her name.

"Sorry," I said with a smile.

"That's okay," she replied. "I feel like dancing. Do you want to dance?"

She was obviously a little buzzed and something was on her mind, but she was cute so I didn't put too much thought into it. Besides, the school year was over! It was time to relax and have fun, and that's exactly was I was going to do!

"Sure," I smiled. "I'm Mark."

"Rita," she replied as I took her hand and led her back to where people were dancing.

She was a very good dancer and I was having fun time until someone pushed me hard. I turned and saw a guy who was obviously mad at something. He looked ready to fight and I sighed to myself. Fighting wasn't something I liked to do, but then again, I didn't like to be pushed either.

"Why did you do that?" I asked.

"You're dancing with my girlfriend!" he nearly growled.

"I'm not your girlfriend anymore!" Rita snapped.

'Oh brother!' I thought. 'This is not what I had in mind for tonight.'

"Come on Rita!" the guy cried. "You're overacting. You know I love you!"

The breakup was new and raw, that was pretty obvious. I looked back and forth between the two and quickly decided that I wanted no part of this situation. Rita was cute, but it was my last day on campus and I was just looking to lay back and relax. The guy had pushed me, but his expression made it pretty obvious just how much pain he was in. I'd been dumped once or twice and knew how that felt. I decided to let it go. I was saved from having to actually say anything by the arrival of Dot and Mo.

"We leave you alone for one dance and look what happens?" Dot said, taking one of my hands.

"Let's go back to our room to finish this party," Mo added, taking my other. I looked at the guy and girl and shrugged as the ladies escorted me out of the party. Quite a few people were watching. If nothing else, it was great for my reputation, not to mention my ego.

"You know," I said, once we were outside. "If you two keep acting like that, you're sure to lose your nice girl images."

"We would, wouldn't we?" Mo laughed.

"Don't worry about it," Dot put in. "Most of the people there are all seniors anyway. We won't see them next year."

I shook my head, but didn't say anything. We made our way back to their room. The hall was eerily quite, but once we entered their room everything was okay. We'd spent too much time in the room over the last year not to feel comfortable.

"I'm going to miss this room," I said aloud to no one in particular.

"Me too," Mo said.

"Let's see if you two feel that way tomorrow morning when we have to pull everything down and pack it away!" Dot teased. "My father is arriving with the truck tomorrow around lunch time."

"We're already done most of the packing," Mo replied. "It won't be that bad."

"You're not the one who is going to have to move the television and refrigerator!" I complained.

"Don't worry," Mo grinned. "We'll do our part. We'll help you empty the refrigerator tonight!" She opened it and pulled out our drinks. Dot and I each took one.

"To one more year closer to graduation!" I toasted.

"Thank God!" Mo sighed.

"Amen!" Dot added.

We played a couple of games and then watched a movie. I know that may not sound like much of a party to some people, but I had fun. The alcohol helped.

"You know," Dottie said to me at one point. "I'm surprised you never asked one of us out on a date."

"Yeah," Maureen agreed. "You made it plain that you don't think of us as sisters."

"And your teasing makes it pretty obvious that your attracted to us," Dot added.

"So why haven't you asked?" Mo prompted.

"Three reasons really," I shrugged. "First, neither of you ever act in a way that would make me think you were remotely interested. You take my teasing good naturedly enough, but if I hear one more 'Don't even think about it' about it, or 'In your dreams'..." They looked at each other and giggled as I tried to ape their tones as well as their words.

"Maybe, being the nice girls we are, we were just trying to play hard to get?" Mo grinned.

"Second," I said, trying hard not to react to her words. "I like the way our friendship works. I wouldn't want to do anything to ruin that."

"Especially with us planning to live together next year!" Dot agreed.

"Is that the big reason?" Mo asked. I looked at her and grinned.

"Not really," I said. "I think I would have at least tried to get one of you to date me despite everything."

"Then why haven't you?" Dot asked, looking honestly curious. I hid my grin admirably.

"The truth is," I sighed melodramatically. "There is no way I could possibly choose between you two. I pine for both of you in my dreams."

"Oh brother!" Dottie groaned.

"Putting it on a little thick, aren't you?" Mo asked rhetorically.

"What, you don't believe me?" I asked, trying to sound wounded.

"No," Dot smiled. "But it's a shame. I'm betting my now you probably would have gotten lucky with one of us."

"I could always flip a coin and see what happens?" I offered.

"Don't even think about it!" Maureen laughed.

"In your dreams," Dot added.

"See what I mean?" I asked, letting my voice sound annoyed.

The truth was that I was a little annoyed. Would I have asked one of them out if I thought I had a chance? I'd like to think not, but my mind was working hard at the moment trying to figure out who I would have asked. It really wasn't an easy question!

Maureen breasts were enough to draw any guy's attention, and Dottie's impish smile and tight ass got to me in ways I didn't like to think about! Dottie was prettier, but Maureen was easier to talk to in some ways, and did I mention she had big tits? Yeah, yeah, I know, a typical guy.

"Made up your mind yet?" Maureen asked, looking at me oddly.

"I wish you were serious," I joked.

"How do you know I'm not?" she asked. I looked at her and couldn't tell. I was sorely tempted to pick one of them and see what would happen, but I just couldn't do that to the other one.

"I just can't do it," I sighed loudly.

"It's a good thing," Dot grinned. "Mo would have been so hurt when you chose me."

"You?" Maureen said in disbelief. "There is no way he would have picked you over me!"

"Give me one good reason why he wouldn't!" Dot demanded.

"I can give you two!" Mo snapped in reply.

"You know," I sighed loudly. "It's times like this that I wish this room had a mud wrestling pit."

"Who needs one?" Mo said, and then looked at Dottie with an evil grin. The curly haired girl nodded. The next thing I knew, two pillows came out of the darkness and struck me.

"That wasn't very nice, or smart for that matter," I said softly.

"Why not?" Maureen asked.

In answer, I got up holding all three pillows and shut the light. I tossed two of the pillows into a corner and used mine to attack where I last saw Maureen. My first swing made contact.

"Hey!" she cried.

"Get him!" Dot cried and jumped me.

The next thing I knew two bodies landed on me in the darkness. I started laughing so hard I could barely defend myself, but I held onto my pillow. I used it to my advantage until Mo and Dot found my weakness.

"No tickling!" I cried. "That's cheating!"

"All's fair..." Dottie disembodied voice said. She and Mo were laughing just as hard as me.

"If you say so!" I cried.

The room was pitch black, but I could feel both ladies against me. Maybe it was the drinking or the conversation we'd had, or maybe it was just plain old horniness. I don't know which, but I do know that I took advantage of the situation and squeezed Dottie's ass.

"Move that hand or lose it!" Dottie demanded. "You pervert!"

"Stop tickling me!" I retorted.

"Never!" she cried. I goosed her and Dottie cried out.

"What happened?" Maureen asked.

"He goosed me!" Dottie called. Her tone was indignant, but she hadn't stopped tickling me.

"He didn't!" Mo laughed.

"Yes, I did!" I said, reaching out toward Maureen.

My hand bumped her tits almost immediately. I waited for her cry of outrage, but she didn't say a word. I don't know what came over me, but I took hold of one of her large breasts and caressed it. Maureen surprised me by moaning to my ear, "Naughty! Naughty!"

"What's going on?" Dottie asked, finally no longer tickling me. My hand was still on her ass. I was so horny at this point that I wasn't thinking straight.

"This!" I said thickly, caressing her ass briefly before sliding my hand toward her thighs. I took my time, giving her a chance to stop me if she really wanted to.

"You wouldn't dare!" Dot cried.

"I wouldn't bet on that!" Maureen moaned, obviously enjoying what I was doing to her breasts with my other hand.

"This isn't happening," Dot mumbled. My hand found her center and a gasp escaped her lips. I could feel the heat of her excitement through her sweats.

"If you say so," Maureen laughed gently.

"We can't!" Dot said, more to herself than Mo or me.

"I can," Maureen said confidently. I suddenly felt her hand against my thigh. "I've been thinking about doing this months!" I felt her hand shift until it rested on my cock.

"But it's so wrong!" Dot cried.

"Why?" Maureen asked. I decided to let her do the convincing. So far despite Dot's concerns, she hadn't stop me from rubbing her pussy through her sweats. They were getting damp.

"I don't know! It just is!" Dot cried.

"The three of us care for each other," Mo said. "And both of us are interested in Mark as more than a friend. We agreed about that last night. That's why we tried to pressure him into asking one of us on a date."

I continued to keep quiet, but it was getting extremely difficult for two reasons. First, I was surprised by Mo's candor and what she was saying. Second, because her hand was really giving my cock a work out through my pants!

"Nice girls don't do this!" Dot snapped.

"So then for tonight," Maureen said. "Let's not be nice girls. Let's be sluts!"

"Maureen!" Dot cried. I knew she was seriously shocked because Dot never used Mo's full name.

"Dottie, it's just the three of us here. Most of the hall is empty," Mo replied said, not sounding guilty at all. "I'm not going to tell anyone and I trust you and Mark enough to know you aren't either."

"Mark, is she right?" Dottie asked. "I know how guys are about telling each other about girls. Will you be able to keep this a secret from everyone, including your closest friends?"

"You and Mo are my closest friends," I replied, not wanting to speak and chance ruining something that I'd only imagined in my wildest fantasies, but having no choice. "I would never do anything to hurt either of you."

"He never did tell anyone about what almost happened between you and Joe on Valentine's Day," Mo reminded her.

As I listened I suddenly realized that Dot's argument wasn't that she didn't want to have sex, only that she was afraid how it might affect her reputation if it got out.