Colton's Special Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Toni squeezed the side of his face with her legs as she came, and came hard. Danielle rubbed Toni's love button to prolong her orgasm, not missing a thrust as she rode his cock.

The three of them then went on for several more minutes after Toni came down from her climax, reaching over to rub Danielle's own clit as she saw her hot girlfriend also cumming.

"OH GOD!" Danielle yelled out in orgasm. "Dammit, Colton, FUCK ME LIKE A WHORE!"

As Dani came, Colton bucked his hips up faster, fucked her hard for a few minutes before feeling his cum rise up into his cock.

"OH BABY, YES! YES! I'M CUMMING!!!" he yelled as he shot off deep into Danielle's cunt with what seemed to be endless shots of his boiling seed.

After Danielle's pussy had milked the last drop of cum from him, she climbed off and kissed him, tasting Toni's own cunt juices on his face.

"Jesus...I never had such two hot women at once," he gasped.

Danielle needed a break; she had gone to the bathroom to relieve herself and clean the excess cum that had streamed from her pussy off her legs before coming back to bed. Toni was getting Colton ready for the next round of sexual games.

"You just never had two women that love to fuck," Toni smiled at him. She paused for a moment, then stroked his cock again, her touch making him immediately hard. "Now me and Dani are going to change places. I know you've been dying to eat her pussy, now here's your chance."

It was all he could do not to cum right then and there.

Danielle straddled his face this time as she guided his cock into Toni's pussy, transfixed as his hard manhood slid in and out of it as Toni rode him. She and Danielle kissed again, finding each other's clits and rubbing them. Toni then reached around and put her index finger, soaked from Danielle's hot pussy, into Danielle's ass as she continued to fuck Colton underneath them.

"Toni..." she breathed. "That's it baby...fuck my ass with that finger while your man eats my pussy...ride his cock real good...I want to see it slide in and out of that hot cunt...fuck us!"

Within seconds, Danielle had cum, crying out in ecstasy as she clamped down on Colton's face, practically suffocating him as he eagerly lapped up her orgasm. When her body stopped shuddering, she climbed off him, lying back to watch Toni continue her ride on his fuck pole.

"Ohhhh yeah...give me that cunt!" he grunted as he raised his hips and fucked her. "Ohhhhh, you are a hot slut!"

"Fuck meee...faster! Harder!" Toni screeched. "Give me all that big dick! Fuck me with that big cock, Colton!"

He continued to bang her as Danielle got behind both of them, toying with his balls with her hands while she licked his Toni's ass cheeks. The sensation of Dani's hands on his sack, as well as his cock sliding in and out of Toni's horny snatch sent him over the edge.

"Fuck! I'm gonna cum again!" he called.

He then pushed Toni off of him and lay her and Dani on their backs, then shooting giant puddles of his creamy hot cum on both their bodies, thighs, pussies, stomachs and their tits. He then plowed back inside of Toni to empty the last of his cum inside her before collapsing beside them on the bed, watching them lick his cum off each other.

Finally exhausted after an afternoon, into the early evening, of pure, hot sex, they all got into the shower together, where the final assault on Colton took place, this time, his own doing.

"Suck me," he ordered. "Both of you suck on my cock...come on, make me cum, you whores!"

Toni then began licking and sucking his balls as Danielle swallowed his cock in one gulp, sucking eagerly.

"Yeah, ladies, that's it. Work that dick...you cock sucking whores! What a couple of cum sluts!"

As Colton fucked Dani's mouth, Toni licked his shaft while working on his sack with her hands. Dani then took his cock out of her mouth and guided it into Toni's, when Toni began to deep throat him and Danielle took over working on his balls with her mouth and tongue, sliding a finger into his ass.

"Ohhhhhhhh..." he groaned. "Bitches love that cock...you cock-loving whores! Come on, suck me off...make me cum!"

Toni and Danielle alternated between sucking his cock and working his balls until they felt Colton's body stiffen, his massive dick ready to explode.

"Ohhhhhhhhh...yeah...gonna cum...both of you drink my cum! Which one of you cocksucker sluts is going to take that cum first?"

Danielle came forward, downing his entire massive dick once again.

He shot first down Danielle's throat before she shoved his dick into Toni's mouth to take the rest of his seed, both of them not missing a drop as they swallowed the load he had shot in each of their mouths.

They then got up, where he gently washed and dried each girl off, then led them back to bed where they spent the night together.

The next morning, Toni woke to find Colton giving Danielle the hardest fucking from behind. Once he was ready to cum, he pulled out, once again having both of them swallow his load.

Danielle then sat up, lifted herself off of the bed, and walked over to her clothes.

"Thanks for last night," she smiled as she put on her lacy black strapless bra and g-string, followed by her black shorts and halter. Even with clothes on, she looked totally fuckable, he and Toni thought.

"No, thank YOU, baby," Colton grinned. "Thank you and our girl here for giving me the hottest birthday I ever had. You should come over again sometime."

"And cum WITH us again and again and again," Toni grinned wickedly.

Now there was an offer Dani couldn't refuse. She couldn't wait until her husband was out of town the next time and she'd have her kids over at her in laws...

12