Combat Arena

Story Info
When peaceful options are not viable... fight...
5.5k words
4.56
54.1k
56

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/18/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The year is 2100 AD and the world is very different to what you are used to, especially for the Western Hemisphere. The economic financial collapse of 2010 and then further amplified with the secondary depression in the early 2020's decimated the Western Lifestyle. The Eastern Hemisphere benefited most from the decline and ultimately the collapse of the Western World. For the best part of a decade anarchy ruled. Governments were over thrown as quickly as they were established and very soon all the "superpowers" of the early century were reduced to a tribal system of governance.

The Eastern civilisation soon rose to the top of the financial tree quickly establishing themselves as the new superpowers the roles were soon reversed and the West started to feel the full oppression of the East. Women slowly lost their rights, pretty much all rights were either out right removed or just eroded to insignificance. Truth be told the men were not much better off, although at least they were guaranteed employment in one of the many workhouses creating and constructing materials and equipment for the extensive space industry.

Education was free, even for the women, but benefits were a thing of the past. Almost held in mythical regard in the books and texts that depicted the lost times of economic heights. Men were employed in the workhouses, which was hardly going to make you rich, but working there gave you just enough money for you to survive relatively comfortably. For the women, well, we could get a job doing the same as the men, but rarely were we allowed by the management. We were secretaries and personal assistants to the workhouse management. Most of the time in the office the girl was either on her knees with her mouth open, or on her back with her legs open. Confined to offices and "working" 12 hours a day paid well, comfortable living for one, manageable living for two, but who would want a girlfriend who got treated like a pin cushion for cocks for 12 hours a day.

No one starved, at least not publicly anyway. There was a way to be unemployed and survive, there were always the games that were popular and broadcast worldwide for the entertainment of the masses. Unemployed and criminal women were the primarily the hunted, the hunters were largely male criminals who were paying back their debt to society by avoiding prison. There were however special competitions for the rich to have a private hunt against his selected "prey" which was rarely fair for the prey.

The games were held in arenas that varied in size. The smallest were about 4 square miles (6.4 km) with the largest being around 10 square miles (16.1 km). It was effectively an all out combat game, men versus women. The weapons were non lethal, but if they hit bare flesh would send a pulse of electricity through that body part. If it hit clothing it triggered a reaction in the specially designed material that caused it to dissolve to nothing in seconds. No actual projectile was fired, it was all done by electronics and technology so was quite safe. Injuries and occasionally death occurred as the arenas were outdoors with big falls off buildings possible as well as tripping and other hazards, but on the whole, they were safe.

The games were 24 hours, televised on dedicated channels around the world they were the highest viewed show ever. To compete as a girl you just had to turn up and sign up to compete. As a reward for your entry into the competition you got fed and watered free of charge. Winning or even just doing well gave monetary bonus's, but more importantly allowed combatants to gain celebrity status, which was far more valuable.

My name is Fiona, I am 22 years old and finished the free education that is available one year ago today. I have been for many interviews, but due to my refusal to open my legs or suck cock for a living I am subsequently unemployed. I am 5 foot 5 inches tall. I weigh 105 lb and my measurements are 32A-22-33. I have no job after one year of being out of education, my state support fund terminates tomorrow unemployment brings shame onto your family, my Father actively encouraged me to just take any job I could, as I didn't, he disowned me. Today, with no alternative, I sign up for the games, this is my story.

"Do you know what you are signing up for?" the man behind the desk asked.

"Yes," I responded, almost silently as I knew exactly what I was signing up for.

"Okay," he replied, "Few questions for your form, then you will be shown to your room and introduced to your squad which will be three other new recruits."

I just nodded in response to him before he started the questions

Him -- Name

Me -- "Fiona"

Him -- "Age"

Me -- "22 years old"

Him -- "Height"

Me -- "5 foot 5 inches"

Him -- "Weight"

Me -- "105 lb"

Him -- "Measurements"

Me - "32-22-33"

Him -- "Cup size"

Me -- "A"

Him -- "Do you shave or wax?"

Me - "Yes, waxed"

Him - "Totally hairless?"

Me -- "Yes"

Him -- "Are you a virgin"

Me -- "No"

Him -- "How many sexual partners have you had"

Me -- "Two"

Him -- "Do you suck"

Me -- "Eh?"

Him -- "Do you suck cock?" he repeated in his monotone voice.

Me - "Yes," Thought he meant that, but was a bit taken by surprise at his directness.

Him -- "Do you swallow?" he asked

Me -- "Yes" I responded feeling myself flush a little as I openly admitted I sucked and swallowed.

Him -- "Do you do anal"

Me -- "No!"

He gave me a wry smile as he obviously heard my emphasis on the "No" to if I did anal or not. He reached up to a shelf behind him, taking down one of the pink holdall bags before handing it to me and pointing me towards a door which lead to another room which had a table in the middle of it

I stood in the middle for a few moments before putting the bag on the table and jumping up to sit on the edge. I opened the bag and it was clothing, all neatly folded and exceptionally clean. It consisted of a vest top and some tracksuit trousers. I folded them back up and put them into the bag just as another girl opened the door and joined me sat on the table. She had the same items in her bag and we started chatting about nothing in particular.

We were soon joined by another two girls and moments later a guard came into the room and told us to stand up. We all stood up got into a line, he walked down the line eyeing each of us up one at a time before standing in front of us.

"You have signed up to the games, do any of you wish to back out? You have signed up for a minimum of one calendar year, if you are not 100% sure you may leave now," he said, "You will only get one other chance to back out."

We all just looked at each other. I would love to back out, but choice was either starve, or compete. I assume the other girls were in a similar position, no one spoke up anyway so he continued with the rules and general format of the games.

The girls stood with you now are you squad, get to know them, get to trust them. For the next year you will live together and compete together. Look after each other and you never know, you may just get rich out of this. You will compete in the arena alongside other squads of girls. Your enemy are armed with non lethal guns that are able to undress you. If they shoot your trousers you had best have panties on or your pussy will get broadcast to the world. If you have no material over the body part that gets hit you will get a sharp electric shock that will hurt and numb that body part for around 60 seconds. Get shot in the leg and you may well find yourself surrounded and in deep trouble quickly. Get shot in the head and you will be incapacitated for around 60 seconds. This is where looking after each other comes in. The enemy at point blank range they can easily shoot your clothing leaving you naked. Even a skimpy thong is easy to hit when you can rest the barrel of the gun directly on it. They can then shoot you where they want to cause pain from the electric shocks, or they can switch to the secondary mode of the weapon that will only work if you are totally naked. It will make you do anything as requested by anyone for the remainder of the game, or until one of your squad injects you directly with a rescue stick. It doesn't take much imagination to work out what happens to you if you are naked and obedient with four horny male soldiers surrounding you, especially if your squad have run off and left you.

Your guns are the same as the enemies guns, they will undress the target, or cause pain if they hit skin. If you get them naked you can shoot them to cause pain, or your guns also have an alternate firing mode, hitting a naked male will cause him to orgasm before passing out. He can be revived by his squad the same way that you can, but if he has blown his load he wont be as erm, potent as he was. It is a free range game, you can play as you like. You can just hide and wait for your 8 hours to be done with, or you can take it to the enemy and kick ass.

Points are rewarded for hits depending where they are and are traded in at the end of the game for real world credits. You don't have to shoot clothing, if you can get close enough you can remove it. Bonus points are rewarded if you have in your possession any enemy underwear at the end of the game. Panties or boxers are equal value and are decided game by game. Other items, including bra are worthless except in special games which will be announced before you participate. Good players can retire after a single year term, bad players, well, bad players get fucked.... repeatedly", he smiled at us and said, "Questions?"

Again, we were all silent and we all just shook our heads

"Last chance," he said, "You may still back out." he said.

None of us said anything, I had no choice. It was this or starve, so it was slightly the better choice.

"Okay, strip," he said, "Naked."

I hesitated, a little taken by surprise by the request, but he repeated the request in a sharper, more aggressive tone.

I slipped my top off, my plain black bra covering my small breasts. sliding my jeans down to the floor my matching panties came into view. High leg with a ribbon of lace round the waist band. Reaching up behind my back I unclipped my bra and let it fall forwards and off. My nipples hardening as they were exposed to the cool air in the room as I hooked my fingers into the elastic of my panties and pushed them down to the floor. I covered my pussy with my hands as I stood in a room, with four strangers naked.

"You three as well," he said as the other three were just stood there doing nothing.

They slowly started undressing until all four of us were naked. They all had nice bodies, two of them looked around my age with the other a little older, maybe mid to late twenties.

Without even acknowledging our nakedness he just said, "Okay, you are in room 704, the door is biometric so will open when you touch the pad, training tomorrow, good luck," I picked the bag up and started to follow the other three girls before he said, "Fiona isn't it?"

"Erm, yeah," I said as the door slid shut behind the last girl to leave.

"Sit there and open your legs," he said nodding to the table.

"Why?" I asked a little shocked, but mainly scared.

"Cos I am a commanding officer and I fucking told you to," he yelled, "Open your legs," he repeated.

I sat down and slowly opened my legs for him as he just stared at my most intimate area. Being naked wasn't generally accepted in society, it was a strange and uncomfortable position I was in being literally stared at.

"Cute," he said, "Virgin?"

I just shook my head in response.

"Shame," he said, "You take it up the arse?"

"No," I said closing my legs.

"Would you?" He asked

"No," I said.

"Not even for escape from here and a good home?" he asked looking at me.

"That is kinda why I signed up," I said, my confidence growing slightly, "Not willing to be a fuck doll," I said as I grabbed my stuff and calmly walked out of the room and to my room.

The room was huge and very well furnished, at least compared to what I was used to anyway. There were four single beds in a line down the wall, a large seating area as well as an en-suit bathroom. The other girls were dressed, which made me very aware that I was still naked as I tried to cover myself with my hand and arm.

I opened my bag and started to look through it, "Any of you got underwear in yours?" I asked as I couldn't find any in mine.

No one else had any, so I assumed we were going without, at least for now. I put on the trousers and the top, which were perfectly fitted size wise. I settled onto one of the beds, and waited for it to sink in. I had just signed up for the games, at some point in the near future my body was going to be quite literally on the line, and these three girls were in the same position.

The first few weeks were just training. Fitness training, fire arm use and aiming, war tactics, tracking people and how to avoid detection. After all, they wanted us to put on a good a show. The fire arm training involved small fire arms as well as heavy machine guns which I could barely lift, never mind aim accurately. We were getting better, working together and generally acting like we were supposed to. It sounds cheesy, but never leave a girl behind. We quickly became friends and sometimes I forgot where I was, and what I had signed up for. It just felt like an adventure holiday with a few friends.

We were woken up by the usual alarm that goes off at 6am. I blinked the sleepiness out of my eyes and kicked the covers back. I slept naked, we all slept naked as there was no other option except wear what you had worn all day to bed as well. I got out of bed and made it to the shower first. I dressed and waited for the others to be ready.

Sarah, she was the quiet one, yet she was annoyingly good at everything she did. She picked things up very quickly and no matter what the training threw at her she was just good at it. She had brunette hair, was a little taller than me and a bigger build. Not large by any stretch of the imagination. She had C cup breasts which were perfectly round and firm. We suspected that she had implants, but she didn't admit to it.

Debbie was a red head, and loud, she was older than us at 28 and seemed to slip into the leadership role. She called the shots in the training, we followed and it seemed to work. She had D cup breasts and openly admitted that they were implants. She had an amazing figure with a large chest and slim hips. She had the figure that most girls secretly want, but it was also the figure that was most likely fake.

Claire was like me only she was blonde where as I am brunette, she was quiet, kept herself to herself. She was the second youngest after me, with a similar build and I guess we just felt a little over powered by the other two. They were both technically better with the equipment than we both were, plus they were louder so their opinion was heard.

We all got along well in our little group. We were ready, we felt ready, we wanted to start earning the money, after all that is ultimately why we were here. Today we were going to see how we compared to other squads of girls. Training only in that it wasn't televised, but for the first time our clothes and our bodies were on the line. The Games organiser had dignitaries from around the world who were going to watch our first game. It was a short 1 hour training match. The guns were the real deal, in that if they hit skin they hurt and if they hit clothes you got colder in that area. We were against another squad of four girls who signed up the same time as we did. There were to be a total of 12 matches each lasting one hour. We were up first.

We got dressed into the special clothing which consisted of a jacket, t-shirt, trousers, bra and panties, which were camouflaged in the old fashioned way. Modern technology could make entire armies invisible to anything but advanced scanning techniques, we didn't have access to that, we just wore green and brown to blend in a little with the forested areas. There was an air of tension in the air, it was the first time we had been against real life opponents, so now was the test of how our year was going to be, IE, were we going to get rich, or were we going to get fucked for 12 months.

We were dropped into the arena at a random location and settled in to get our bearings. We located and set up in a house that provided cover. Intel on the enemy squad indicated that they were going to have a mobile patrol looking for us. I was scout, so after defences were set up I slowly set out into the forest to locate the other team, moving slowly I quickly picked up a track showing where the other team had gone. I was nervous, but confident, I was good at this, I had scouted all of our training and had only been hit once, which was when I got stupid. I knew Claire was behind me and was keeping her eye on me and covering me.

I scanned the horizon, looking for movement or something that didn't look natural. I stepped out from behind the tree keeping myself low and hurried towards a set of buildings. My radio crackled to life in my ear, "Watch yourself in their Fi, get ambushed indoors and you are in trouble," Claire said as she saw me approach the buildings.

I acknowledged her warning before carefully clearing each room in the building before climbing to the top floor for a better view of the area. I laid prone on the roof as I scanned around looking for anything that was moving. I spotted one of them slowly approaching the building that I was in. "Hostile spotted, solo, no sign of other three," I said, "Clear shot, in the open," I added.

"I am below you, also clear shot to target, no sign of others," I head Claire say.

After a pause that felt like an eternity Debbie said, "Points make prizes girls, no mercy."

I aimed up and easily shot her in the head. She immediately dropped her gun before falling onto the ground incapacitated. Knowing that I had one minute before she started to come round I carefully scanned the tree line looking for her squad. Surely she wasn't on her own?

As I covered the tree line looking for any movement I could hear rounds being fired below me, single shots, and after each one Claire was announcing, "Jacket, t-shirt, Trousers. Bra, Panties, She is naked."

I glanced down and felt sorry for her, she was laying on her side in the open as her clothes evaporated to nothingness until she was totally naked. You could see the small camera drones buzzing around her as they focused on the area being targeted, broadcasting her to the observers before going for a close up as her panties dissolved revealing her pussy. As she started to come round I flicked to secondary firing mode and shot her again disabling her and leaving her helpless. After a few moments she was wide awake and very aware of her predicament. Unable to scream or shout for help, she just lay there in her birthday suit awaiting orders obediently. She wouldn't help us, in that we couldn't order her to join our squad and help us, but she would do pretty much anything she heard any of my squad say.

Debbie and Sarah joined us after a few minutes and we secured the building. We were winning, we were going to just camp the target and if anyone came to help her, we would take them out as well. I stayed on the roof as I had a very good view of the area. I heard Debbie say, "Keep an eye out Fi, we are one up so we will stay put."

I settled in for the wait, feeling a little guilty as it was kinda my fault that there was a girl laying on the grass a short away in the nude

After a few minutes our radio crackled into life as a larger drone de-cloaked near to the naked girl. A mechanical voice asked, "Do you want to hand over the girl for up to double credits."

After a short discussion we all selected to hand her over to double our credits. As the last of us selected "yes" three words were displayed on our HUD, "Mouth" "Vagina" "Anus" with each one having a tick and a cross next to it. We each had to select what the drone was allowed to penetrate, if anything. Nothing gave us no extra points, Mouth gave us an extra 20%, Vagina also gave us an extra 30%, Anus gave us an extra 50% for a total of 100% bonus. We all looked at each other and Debbie shrugged, "I am here to make money," she said, then the TV displayed 1 vote next to each option.

12