Come On, Sweet Thing Ch. 02

Story Info
Taking the big chance to go big time in soft TV porn.
3.7k words
4.41
17.3k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/11/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For three hours after breakfast, Ike met with the writers and outlined the new perspectives and how the three series would fit together. Up until that meeting, all the work had been on the three scenes per episode series that was just about to be aired the first time. That afternoon, Ike got to be himself overseeing a stunt for the serial. It was a fun thing where a stuntwoman dressed as a man rode a horse next to a racing, out-of-control buckboard and a stuntman, dressed as a woman leaped from the wagon onto the horse behind the rider. The horse falls and the two wind up kissing after they discover neither is hurt. The viewers get a shock when the head wear falls off and they see a man in a dress kissing a woman in men's clothing. Russ was filming the pilot for the last thirty. A rookie, uniformed cop, is trying to clear an apartment building because of a bomb scare. He walks in on three women with a room full of sex toys. The biggest of the women is in a cop's uniform and wearing an impressive strap-on dildo. He is obviously excited by what he sees and gets a parting invitation from one of the nude, sweaty, recently satisfied females, "Why don't you come back and help us have fun later?"

Ike wanted to make a package to be shown to Coltranne: 1. Eric's and Carol's rain and mud scene. 2. The gender bending kiss of stunt people. 3. The pilot of the second soft porn series showing nude women playing, sex toys, a strap on but with the new main male character fully clothed. Lorraine was expecting something else from Ike when he approached her after dinner. "Lorraine, would you take our package of "edgy" to Coltranne, watch the scenes with him, walk him through the concepts and get his take on everything?"

"Why me? It's your and Stinky's work."

"Stinky has to stay on schedule. You know Coltranne; you know how to put up with his chauvinistic, macho crap and not fight back; and frankly, I've never taken this much risk or had this much emotionally invested in a project. I'm frightened to present it to him."

"The work is good. He'll like it. I don't know if he'll put himself on the line to get it approved. You definitely have thrown down the gauntlet in a few areas."

"I know. I'm expecting the most trouble by clouding the definition of "simulated" in made-for-TV soft porn. If we have to retool, he'll probably cut our meager budget. I don't want to have to do that to these people. They have really been supportive, so far."

"You are getting too involved. They will all turn on you, if we get some success."

"Maybe, but I still feel you are the best person to present our new approach to the assholes."

"I'll do it. Anything I should be careful about?"

"Be ready if he tries to cut the budget. If you say too much, he might target you, Stinky or me. I like us being together. You can think through how you believe the meeting will go down and you have the best chance to be right. Just go for it. I'll tell Stinky why this is the best way."

-------------------------

At ten p.m. the next evening, my cell phone rang. "Ike, the pilot with Aubrey showed an hour ago on the east coast. The first polling numbers are in and it is doing very well. Tom has asked me to stay and get the west coast numbers and give him time to present our package to the management committee, so I won't be coming back to Culver City tonight."

I had a dozen important questions to ask, but they seemed to lose their importance as she talked. I wanted to ask Lorraine not to sleep with Coltranne tonight. I wanted to tell her that I wanted her with me. Instead, I asked, "What was his initial reaction to what we presented?"

"He was very quiet. He took a lot of notes. He didn't play asshole. I've not seen that part of him before. I couldn't read him. Maybe by morning or early afternoon, I can get his full reaction. I call you as soon as I know something."

The word "morning" played and played in my head. I'm not a jealous man but I could not face the idea of where she would be spending the night. I escaped and went to give the news about the first pilot to Stinky, Audrey and the crew. The party was starting before I got my announcement out. Some people wanted to watch the pilot on TV, even though everyone had seen it several times. Russ wasn't happy having to wait to hear the fate of our presentation and our future. I had two big drinks and then returned to my room to be alone and write down some ideas. I was dozing, a couple of hours later, when a happy, loud and drunk Aubrey crashed into my room.

"I know what you need to celebrate." She stepped out of her shorts and panties, straddled my head and pushed her pussy into my face. The woman had remarkable instincts. This was exactly what I needed. I ate her through two climaxes, fingered her through another, fucked her until she squealed and her cunt sucked my cock so hard, my nuts drew up to the size of raisins. Her young body showed no signs of slowing down. I saw Russ through the patio window, opened it and called to him,

"Stinky, I need some help. Come over here and finish this for me."

He stood dazed, with wide eyes and drool on his lip. Audrey was spread eagle on her back, her hips were still churning, her eyes sparkled and she reached out both arms to him. While Stinky stripped, I gathered my slacks, one shoe and my shirt. I couldn't find my boxers. He was in her before I had my shirt buttoned and slipped out the sliding door to find another drink. Strangely, I was thinking about Lorraine.

At three p.m. the next day, Lorraine called again, "Ike, Tom wants me to stay another day. He is having some meetings with the legal department and wants me to bring some things back to you and Stinky. He wants me to meet with his boss tonight and discuss some of the future ideas you have about story lines. I hope you have some and can tell them to me."

I skipped over her request and just blurted out, "Did you sleep with Coltranne last night?"

Her answer was quick, "For God's sake, No." She paused and then added, "But I didn't spend last night alone. I bet you didn't either."

"You're right, but I wanted to be with you."

"Ike, my evening wasn't anything special. I thought about you at the wrong times. However, we have to talk about this later. Pull yourself together, I'm not positive, but I think the package and the great polling numbers for the pilot has us steamrolling the big wheels. I need you to tell me where this all is going and to be really sharp, if I have to call you and Stinky with legal questions.

I sat on my ruffled and cum stained bed thumbing through single line ideas for future segments that had not been written yet. I just pretended each week was set and went through the late night lineup for five weeks. Lorraine finally asked, "In week three, what else happens in the cop flash back to the "Fatty" Arbuckle case."

"Sexy, don't ask me. What I've given you is all there is. I've made this up as we've talked. Add-in your ideas. You used to kid that with your brains and my stupidity we could do anything. Well, I'm still stupid. Are you still brainy?...........and tasty?"

"I'm not as wet as I used to be and I must not be as smart, letting you talk me into being here instead of you. How about you? Still tasty?"

"For you, I would be any flavor you wanted."

That was too serious in the wrong direction. "Ike, give me some guidelines, what do I say, if they ask me what we want."

"Don't mention any dollar amounts, legal issues or specifics. Just say we hope to be the production company that gives them the best three shows on their network. Get them to say what they want: number of shows, content, what happens if censors block something Showtime approved, liability, time periods, creative control, re-run residuals, just standard stuff like that. If we say anything, we lose at this point. We need professional guidance and legal help. They are pros, have a legal army and are hoping, we'll agree to something that is in their favor before we know better. Just be cool and buy us at least a week to respond."

"Do you think we can form an entire production company and produce for Showtime?"

"Not just Showtime, but keep that under your hat. Remember I'm the stupid part of this tandem."

"This is scary and exciting; like we used to be."

"We still could be that way."

"I hope so, Ike, I want that with you. I'll call you with any questions that pin me down or any news that I have. Will you tell Stinky about our talk?"

"As soon as we get off the phone."

Just when I pushed the "Off" button, her words hit me, "I hope so, Ike; I want that with you." My heart was racing. I didn't know if it was because of what Lorraine said about us or what she thought was happening with the assholes tonight."

"Stinky, got any more of that champagne?"

"No, just some Beam."

"Bring it, some ice and a couple of glasses. We've got to talk. Meet me in my bedroom."

"I'm not into guys."

"You might be after we talk."

After an hour's talk with Stinky, I was questioning whether I should have had this discussion with him at all. He wanted more specifics, more firm answers, more definite directions than I had. He liked what Lorraine and I thought was happening in the minds of the big shots, but the unknowns just added pressure and anxiety to his world.

"Stinky, I wanted you to know what I know and give you the opportunity to throw in ideas and possible directions while everything is in the formulative stages."

From then until lunch the next day Stinky's work was horrible. Even the newbies knew we were burning money. I had wanted to try something for a while. "Stinky, take the afternoon and do me a big favor."

"What?"

"Remember the famous scene in the "Graduate" when Mrs. Robinson comes on to young Ben Braddock for the first time?"

"Of course, you and I have argued about that scene a hundred times."

"Randy Ives is here today. Let's get that old pro to play Mrs. Robinson. You find the youngest looking stud we have and you just hip shoot that scene with Randy guiding her guy through some oral and then some straight sex. She has always done great orgasm scenes. Let's see if she can pull off some convincing facial shots while pushing the cougar idea to an even edgier age limit than a recent college graduate. Call your scene "The Young Student" or "The Future Graduate."

"We don't have a script or anything."

"I know. Be wild and creative like you used to be in your thirties. Get the guy to be shy, so she'll have to work to get him hard. Do the scene like you always said it should be, even if you have to fuck her yourself and dub in the boy's face. Go for it. Shoot one camera, if you want. Try for hot and edgy."

"You are serious, aren't you?"

"I'll go get Randy. You find your balls and a young looking stud. We'll shoot in my bedroom. It was cleaned and made up today. I'll get the techs and the equipment ready. I'll tell the writers, this is an experiment and that if it works, it'll take some of the time pressures off the regular shoots. We can pay a finder's bonus for any future take-off ideas that can be filmed quickly."

Like Stinky, Randy had been doing "How To" films for a while, except, hers were "How to Suck a Cock," "How to Lick a Pussy," "How to Have Anal Intercourse," and "How to Put Excitement Back into Your Marriage." As I explained what we wanted her to do, that wonderful sexy naughty sparkle exploded into her fifty-plus year old eyes. Someone was asking her to act and do real porn again instead of voice-overs and being the non-participating expert.

Carl Rider, our "Stud" was perfect. He was slight, could be made up to look very young and was intimidated by Randy Ives because he had grown up stroking to her movies. They gave Stinky what he asked for and it was mostly real. Randy came on strong. After she taught the reluctant Ben to kiss, she reached under her dress and removed her damp, fragrant panties. Carl's eyes showed that he was actually afraid of her. His fear mixed with his reaction to her pheromones as she rubbed her panties over his mouth and nose. His eyes were wild. They watched unblinking as she reached under her dress again and worked two fingers into her pussy. I hoped the sound equipment captured the natural squishing. Carl's eyes went from wide open to closed when she rubbed those soaking, glistening fingers on his lips and then pushed them between his lips to fuck them gently across his tongue into the opening of his throat. I had lusted after Randy for so long, I would have cum in my pants, but our "Stud" was intimidated.

I'm not kidding. Later in the scene, on her knees, she coaxed him out of his pants and pulled his "whitie tighties" down to stretch across his thighs. His words were sincere; he actually apologized, "I..I....I'm sorry, I'm not hard."

"Don't you worry, Ben. You just leave that to Mrs. Robinson."

My God, I have to go purchase her "How To" video. She only took Carl into her mouth but every cock within five miles was hard as a rock after a couple of minutes. We wouldn't be able to show much but Carl's body struggled for control and his face showed the surprise that she had taken his practiced control from him so easily.

Randy was the right choice. She stripped in front of him. His cock pointed and touched her thigh, leaving a little snail trail. That trail would make the final P.O.V. cut. She stood next to him; pinning him against the big desk. She took his fingers, licked them and then pushed the two center ones into her pussy. From behind "Ben," we could see her squat slightly to flare her legs and open for his "inexperienced" fingers. From over his shoulder, we could see her near climatic pleasure, almost closed eyes and see her lips purse as her hot breath rushed from her lungs and his fingers explored their first mature, willing pussy.

Randy's hand went down to her pussy too. She told him, "Keep thrusting into me." Her arm signaled what her fingers were doing. In a well timed minute, she added a breathless, "Yes, Ben, make me cum." It had to be real. She convinced me, as she stumbled to lie on the floor and reach for Ben's unseen cock. The camera saw her spread wide, red and swollen. Randy's and Carl's timed sigh told us that he had slipped to the hilt in her. We couldn't see him in her; but their hips, bodies and lips were in perfect time, demanding a mutual release. She was almost there. His body shuddered. Her hands flew to his ass and pulled him tight just as his body arched and he roared "Now." I thought his young, strong body would rip her apart, but she spread wider to urge him on. It was perfect for film. He finished but she urged him on. Six or eight more thrusts and her body arched, lifting the young "Ben." Contractions still went through his back. I could feel her pussy sucking.

This doll could adlib. She rolled over on top, slid down his body and cleaned his cock with her hungry mouth. Her pussy glistened and ran an unbroken stream down her thigh while she worked. I wasn't sure what would happen next but the entire crew broke into applause. Randy stood up, curtsied, wiped some cum from her cheek, put it into her mouth and exited, stage left, to clean up. Poor Carl was unmoving, flat on the floor with a not very impressive wilted dick resting on his thigh.

I had not watched Stinky. I knew he had given instructions to Randy via a speaker in her ear. I knew he had frantically positioned the cameras, lighting and sound. He was a sweaty exhausted happy mess. I went to find Randy and thank her a million times. She said she would be available for a "get even fuck" scene, another Mrs. Robinson scene where Ben learns to go down on her, still another where Elaine Robinson gets involved making a threesome (talk about pushing the censors) and a dominatrix part. She agreed to sign with us and help with "edgy" ideas.

Randy was a pro but she had her age insecurities, "So, was I OK, Ike? I wasn't too old? I can still be hot?"

"Randy, you got every person out there hot at bothered. You turned a mundane idea into something special. You were perfect."

"Did I even get to you?"

"You still are getting to me. My mouth is watering."

She stepped into me, wrapping her arms around my neck and pulling her damp naked body to mine. Just as her lips closed over mine, I thought about her sucking cock and the stream of her and Carl's cum running down leg. Her lips were soft. Her body was hot but was covered with a sheen of damp cool sweat. She was easy to kiss. We practiced with our lips and tongues for a few minutes. Randy's hand slid down the front of my body and cupped my ragingly hard cock.

"Why don't you push that into me and use me. Fuck me and cum."

"I want to. Your kisses have my head swimming. Before I would fuck you, I would want to go down on you but you are full of another man's cum. I would want you to get so wild that I would know that you were not acting. I have to get back to the crew. Can I possibly get a rain check?"

"You're a stunt man. Can you take me rough, make me do what you tell me and fuck me until I pass out?"

"I can do those things."

"Then you have a rain check for any time day or night. If someone is in your way, push them aside and show me you know what I'm asking you to do."

Normally, the rough stuff was not my style. I knelt in front of her cum soaked pussy and slowly pushed my fingers with my thumb tucked inside between the lips of her cunt. She took two steps back to lean against the wall. I followed. She rolled her hips and I pushed. The unprepared stretch gave her the pain she craved. She tightened a little too late and her lips closed around my wrist. I formed a fist and rolled my hand inside her, learning to molest her g-spot with every ridge on my hand. She began to slide down the wall. I slowed her by gripping around her throat and thrusting into her loosening sheath. Carl had not finished her. She was hot and unsatisfied. I took her roughly with my fist, squeezed her neck and bit at her nipples. It did not take long, the old pro screamed, squirted around my wrist and thrust to take more of my forearm. I was learning fast about her needs. Her eyes were only half open but they followed me. Her body was satisfied, sitting in a pool of her own cum. Her cunt did not resist me pulling out but her face showed that she was tender.

Randy was surprised when I stood and straddled her nude, satisfied body. She was slumped against the wall. Her head had rolled to the side. Only her eyes watched me. I unzipped my pants and fished out my uncomfortable cock. The helmet was so hard it was blue. I pointed it at her and began to jerk off. Her eyes flashed and she started to move.

"Don't move. This time, my cum splatters on your body where it wants to. Another time, you will have to suck it until it is soft and then I will piss on your breasts. That will make me hard again. You will have to ride me and piss all around my cock after you cum."

With the last word of my fantasy, my first rope hit her chin and dropped onto her right breast. I leaned forward so my less powerful spurts would drop onto her breasts and trickle to fill her belly button. She moaned when I knelt down, rubbed my cum all over her neck, cheeks, chest and down over her cunt. Her tongue lashed out and licked my hand. My cock jerked.

"You hot little vixen, I haven't even had you yet. You didn't let me finish my fantasy before I started to want you again. I'm thinking about your ass now. Go get cleaned up before you kill me and mess up my plans for the series."

Randy smiled, bounced up like nothing had happened and swung her ass seductively on each step that she took toward the bathroom. Just before she went in, she looked back at me and said, "I like all your ideas, cowboy. You seem to know what I want."