Come Together Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, but it's okay now. All I care about is making sure our father is in a good place, and that my younger brother and sisters are happy."

"You're responsible beyond your years, Lottie," her father added.

Returning to her bedroom, with a towel wrapped around her, she walked by Alyssa's room, not surprised to see her brother in there with him. They both glanced her way and grinned, stopping to glance between them. "Where did you shower?" Nathan asked.

"Dad's room."

"Ah, okay. Going to bed now?"

"Might watch a little telly. What are you two up to?"

"Just chatting like usual."

"Actually, could we ask about something?" Alyssa met her eyes.

Stepping in, she closed the door behind her. "What's on your mind?"

"What do you really think about daddy and Caroline?" she asked.

Charlotte couldn't help smiling. "I think they're perfect for each other. Honestly? Daddy married the wrong Walsh woman."

"How do you think Mum will react?" Nathan wondered.

Charlotte shrugged. "I don't really care what she thinks. And the longer it goes on, the less I think our father and Caroline will care either. Let's not forget, she was having affairs constantly for years. Our father has found companionship and love in the arms of another woman. From what Caroline has told me, she's been in love with him for years but, well, she was his sister-in-law. Technically, they'll no longer be related once the divorce is finalised, but they're both free now to do as they please."

"It's a little weird though," Alyssa confessed, "It is to me. She's not identical to Mum, but there are reminders."

"Yeah, but Caroline is nice whereas Mum's a bitch," Nathan added, "Caroline has probably been here far more in the past year than Mum ever was."

"And don't forget what Emily has told all of us," Charlotte reminded them both, "Poor girl is still going to therapy to deal with the scars on her heart and soul. Makes me want to cry any time I think about it. I know that's one thing daddy will never forgive her for. He just never heard any of it, and Emily was too frightened to tell anyone."

"Anyway, we were just wondering what you thought," Nathan stated, "I think the household will be far happier going forward."

"Yeah, I think so too. Have a good night you too." Opening the door, she turned back to look at the twins. "When are you going to confess to daddy that you're dating each other?"

Alyssa's jaw dropped wide. Nathan simply grinned and took her hand. "We're obviously not doing anything physical, Lottie," he said, squeezing his twin sisters' hand to comfort her, "We've agreed that, once we're eighteen and graduated, I've already got a job lined up, we're going to rent a small apartment, and we're going to live as a couple. We've promised each other our virginities."

Turning back into the room, she shut the door and leaned back against it. "I want daddy," she confessed.

Nathan chuckled. "Lottie, we know. It's obvious that you're in love with him. But does he know?"

"Um... Caroline is helping me out regarding it. She's going to help him get in the right frame of mind to fuck his daughter."

Nathan turned to his twin. "You ever looked at our father like that?"

"I love you, Nate," Alyssa whispered, leaving a soft kiss on his cheek, "You're my soul mate. I don't want anyone else except you."

Charlotte glanced between the pair before walking towards them, hugging them both tightly. "I'll be there when you tell our father. But if he's willing to have sex with me, then he can't really complain about you two. Though it's obvious how close you are, so he might not be surprised."

"Thank, Lottie. That means a lot," Nathan stated.

"Anyway, now that confessions are out of the way, I'm off to bed. I'll see you in the morning." She stopped in the doorway again. "Oh, Nathan. Once you do tell daddy about your relationship, you might not have to move out. I reckon he'd rather you stay at home and just share a room. Might need to be careful around Natalie though."

"Natalie knows," Alyssa whispered.

"Oh, then I reckon you just sit down the whole family and go from there. Anyway, goodnight, you two."

Returning to her room, she couldn't help smiling at the news. The twins had been close their entire life. She'd read more than one erotic story about twins who fell in love. It wasn't a surprise they'd fallen in love but was pleased to hear they were being sensible about how they moved into a physical, intimate relationship.

The next week was almost torture for the young woman. She wanted nothing more than to share a night with her daddy, but she was also finding herself more attracted to Caroline. Her friends visited nearly every day to hang around the pool, and she found her bisexuality confirmed after spending an entire afternoon making out with her two besties. She wanted to confess how she felt about her father but took his warning to heart. She would speak to her father, as he knew he would have a slightly open relationship with Caroline, so wondered how he would feel about her sleeping with a couple of her friends. One thing she did know about herself is that she didn't find herself attracted to any other men.

Caroline was home before her father on Friday afternoon. Joining her and her friends by the pool, Charlotte couldn't help looking her auntie up and down. Now thirty-three years old, her body was curvy but only in the right places. Great pair of tits. Her legs were fantastic. But she was just a gorgeous human being, inside and out. Little wonder her father had fallen in love with her while his marriage was collapsing.

Her friends eventually left, returning home for dinner, leaving Caroline sitting next to her back indoors. "I'll come up to your room tonight," Caroline stated softly, "We're going to masturbate together. Tomorrow night, you'll watch your father and I make love. I'm going to roleplay as a naughty little schoolgirl seducing her daddy. You must watch us, and he wants to see his little girl orgasm more than once while he's fucking me. And trust me on this, I'm going to ensure he's fucking me and thinking of you."

"Okay," she said, feeling the nerves immediately hit. Caroline noticed, squeezing her hand in reassurance. "Will you touch me tonight, Caroline?"

"No. The next time I touch you intimately, we'll be making love ourselves. But I want us to watch each other while we bring each other to orgasm. Maybe we could even rub our pussies together?"

"That sounds hot..."

"It is. I've done it with both my sister and mother. Try to relax tonight, sweetheart. Tomorrow will be a big day. And, if your father is in the right frame of mine, he'll be ready to make love to you soon."

She relaxed by enjoying a drink or two with her auntie. Her father seemed to be aware of the agreement for that night as he disappeared to his bedroom early. Asking if Caroline was spending the night with her, she asked in return if Charlotte would like that. She couldn't help blushing as she nodded without adding a word.

Waiting until the house was quiet, Caroline took her by the hand, leading her towards the bedroom. As soon as the door was closed, Charlotte was upon the older woman, ensuring they were both naked within a matter of a couple of minutes, tumbling onto her bed together. Ending up on top of Caroline was rather amusing, sitting up to gaze down at her auntie's body.

Running a hand down her body, she started to fondle her pussy. She'd been dripping wet since Caroline told her what the plan was for the weekend. "Like what you see?" she moaned softly.

"I love what I see, Lottie. Think about riding your daddy's big cock in such a position?"

She closed her eyes and smiled at that thought. "God yes. How does it feel?"

"Like nothing I've felt before, Lottie. I love your father so much. I've wished for years that he'd met me first. The only downside is that he wouldn't have you four wonderful children."

She kept fondling herself as she whispered, "I wish you were our mother sometimes. Then again, that would just make what we're doing even kinkier!"

"Slide off me, baby. I need to fondle myself too."

The two women lay on their sides, facing each other, as they slowly masturbated. Charlotte used a toy frequently, but it seemed the agreement was only for fingers. She didn't mind, eventually sliding a pair inside herself, causing an involuntarily moan as she'd had enough practice masturbating by now. Caroline leaned forward and kissed her, both women moaning as she could see Caroline had at least one finger in her pussy too.

"My sister and I used to masturbate together all the time," she admitted, "Something your mother wasn't involved in, of course. I sometimes think she had her eyes on our father."

"Like mother, like daughter," Charlotte murmured, positioning her hand so she could fondle her clit at the same time. That sent a spasm through her body. "Fuck," she moaned.

The first orgasm for both of them didn't take long in arriving as both women had been turned on since the confession earlier that afternoon. As soon as the orgasm passed, Caroline moved so Charlotte sat against the headboard of her bed, their legs criss-crossing as Caroline positioned her pussy barely inches away from her own. Continuing to masturbate, Charlotte was mesmerised by what Caroline was doing. Easily the most erotic thing she'd done in her young life to that moment.

Caroline took her fingers out and offered them. Charlotte hesitated a moment before sucking on her fingers. It was the first time she'd tasted any pussy other than her own. She enjoyed the taste, sweet and tangy at the same time. Her scent alone was delicious. She returned the favour, Caroline eagerly sucking on her fingers. "Can't wait to taste my nieces' hot little pussy soon," she stated.

After another orgasm, both women left panting and quivering, as both seemed to enjoy an epic one, they shuffled closer, so their groins were touching. Each could feel how hot and wet the other was, leaning forward to embrace and kiss at the same time. What became obvious to Charlotte was that Caroline had clearly done it before, moving her body in such a way that sent waves of pleasure through her niece.

The next orgasm that hit almost made her cry as it was shared with someone she loved so much. Caroline held her as she shuddered again and again, pleasure coursing to her fingertips and edge of her toes. Carefully lying her back, Caroline rested on an elbow as she brought herself to another climax before the two women cuddled together.

"Thank you," Charlotte whispered, "I love you."

"I love you too, sweetheart. And tomorrow will be even better."

Caroline has disappeared by the time she woke up the next morning. No real surprise as they didn't want to be discovered just yet. Heading downstairs, her father smiled at her appearance, greeting her as always with a kiss on the cheek. Asking about her night, she blushed but admitted it was wonderful. Prepared to add more, she stopped herself as Emily appeared, bouncing into the kitchen as always.

The three other teenagers knew they would be heading off to their grandmother's later that afternoon, excited to be spending the night with their cousins and grandmother. From what she knew, Jessica was going to stay there too. "Does she sleep with daddy much?" she asked Caroline a little later.

"She does, but she doesn't want to interfere with our relationship. We've both assured her that would never be the case. My sister is welcome to spend as much time with Mark as she wants, particularly if we do so together." Kissing her cheek, she added, "The others leave mid-afternoon. I'm then going to shower and pamper myself, ready to put on a show. I notice you shave your little pussy. Ever thought of leaving a little fur like mine?"

"I like mine shaven. I love how it looks when I masturbate in front of a mirror," she admitted, "I always thought it looked... um... I thought it would look more appealing to daddy."

Caroline smiled broadly, kissing her cheek again. "Then shave it all you want, sweetheart. Your father will love your hot little pussy however you groom it. And I just love hearing about your watching yourself masturbate."

"Well, I do it a lot. Once I started to learn about my own body, I've had a lot of fun."

"I'd love to watch you masturbate again, Lottie. You're a beautiful young woman and I'm glad you're so sexually open-minded."

Kissing her auntie softly on the lips, she whispered, "I'm going to head upstairs. Just knock when you're ready."

"We're going to have a lot of fun tonight, Lottie. A lot of fun."

After lunch, Charlotte spent most of the afternoon listening to music and messaging her friends. She was aching to tell them what she was going to be doing that afternoon, evening, and maybe even the next morning. She wasn't sure her father would leap straight into being with her, but even just having him hold her while they were both naked would make her year.

As soon as her siblings departed, she heard Caroline head to the shower while her father knocked on the door. She looked up and smiled after announcing that it was open. She wasn't naked though sort of wished she was. He walked in silently until he sat on the edge of the bed. She shivered when he gently rested a hand on her left knee, biting her bottom lip as just that touch made her want to moan. She was so unbelievably horny, and he seemed to realise.

"Does my little girl need to masturbate?" he asked lightly.

"So much, Daddy. But I want to watch you and Caroline more than anything."

"And I want to see my little girl treat herself to a good time."

"You do?"

He nodded, still smiling. "Caroline told me about last night. Are you bisexual, sweetheart?"

"Yes, Daddy," she replied softly, "I want you as my first, but I also want to fool around with Caroline. And then there is Simone and Emma."

"Your best friends. Are they the same?"

"They're not sure, but I know they fool around together and haven't been shy in the fact they want me to join in."

"What about men?"

She met his eyes. "Only you, Daddy. I love you so much and..."

Caroline called out that she was getting ready. Charlotte didn't have much more to add to the fact she was in love with her father. She hadn't said it in those words yet, but it was likely he already knew. The fact she wanted him as her first, and she hadn't been shy in the fact she wasn't interested in other boys, because that's why they were. Her father was all man in comparison.

Offering his hand, he helped her up before holding her in his arm. "Take your clothes off," he whispered.

She giggled as she stepped back, taking off her t-shirt and shorts, standing before him in a nice black bra and panties. He looked her up and down more than once. She felt confident and sexy under his gaze, despite the fact her heart was beating as quickly as she could remember.

"And the rest," he whispered.

"Want to take them off for me, Daddy?" she asked.

"Sweetheart, if I do, I'm not sure I could just stop once you're naked. And I'm still not mentally there."

She took off her bra first, willingly showing her father her perky breasts. She gently squeezed them together, meeting her father's eyes, licking her fingers and rubbing them over her nipples. She could see the reaction in her father as she ran her hands down her body towards her panties, turning around and lowering them, showing off her pert little arse. Kicking the panties away, she spread her legs, looking back at her father, showing off her smooth pussy. He wouldn't have missed the fact she was dripping wet.

Sliding a finger inside herself, she didn't look away from his eyes as she slid it slowly in and out of herself. "Oh fuck, Daddy..."

"You can continue this downstairs, sweetheart."

She just about managed to stop herself, though when she took the finger from her pussy and slid it into her mouth, sucking on it lewdly while moaning, her father did release a growl that suggested he was rather turned on by her show. Turning around, she followed him as he turned to the hallway and then towards his bedroom.

Caroline was waiting for them on her knees, dressed in a school uniform that reminded Charlotte of her own. A white blouse though Caroline was wearing a tie that some of the boys would wear. The tie was loose around her neck, nestled between her cleavage. She was wearing an obscenely short skirt with black stockings and heels. To call her make-up 'slutty' wouldn't be an understatement. Her hair was also in pigtails. The lollipop she was sucking on simply added to the appeal.

"Hello, Daddy. I've been waiting for you to get home," Caroline said. Walking on her knees towards him, he stopped as her hands ran up his legs towards his crotch. Running her fingers over the obvious bulge, Charlotte sat on the edge of the bed, simply watching for the time being. "Oooh, Daddy, do you have a surprise for me in your trousers?"

"Want to see for yourself, honey?"

Charlotte smiled, assuming that was the name he called her when they were being intimate. She'd heard it once or twice so figured it might become a regular thing. She couldn't remember what he called their mother. Her father took off his shirt as Caroline helped slide down his shorts and underwear, freeing his thick cock.

"Fuck," Charlotte whispered, "I love your big cock, Daddy."

Caroline turned and looked at her. "I love his big cock too, sweetheart." Turning back to her father, Caroline ran her tongue along his shaft. "I'm going to swallow all of daddy's cum too."

"Watch what she does, Lottie," her father murmured, "She's wonderful at sucking cock."

"Sit on your knees next to me, Lottie," Caroline suggested.

Charlotte didn't need asking twice, mesmerised as she watched her auntie pleasure her father. Getting down at eye level to see it was something. She could only compare to what she'd seen in porn, feeling a little silly to ask if it was as long as she thought it was. Definitely thick though, a large head and a few veins. Even the smell had words echoing in her head. Man. Male. Masculine. Theirs.

Caroline seemed to love sucking his cock, her father running his fingers through her hair as more of his cock disappeared inside her mouth, noticing her cover his thick shaft in spit and dribble. Charlotte had seen one or two women deepthroat in movies and it seemed Caroline might have been capable. She eventually stopped, though, instead turning towards her and explaining her father's cock. How he loved his cock sucked. Where he was most sensitive. What he also liked in addition to just having his cock swallowed.

Gazing up his body, she felt a renewed dampness between her legs. His powerful chest, covered in dark hair. It wasn't thick but it was obvious his father didn't shave. His arms and legs were also covered in dark hair, but she knew his back was bare. She thought he might wax that, at least.

"Are you going to cum, Daddy?" Charlotte had to ask.

Caroline kissed her cheek. "I always blow him to completion, sweetheart. And daddy loves it when I swallow, though maybe he'd love to cum on his slutty daughter's face. Would you like that, Daddy? Would you like to finish on my face tonight?"

Her father's eyes glowered as his fingers grabbed Caroline by her hair. "Suck me now, you little slut," he growled. Caroline simply grinned as she eagerly gobbled down his cock again, her head bobbing up and down so fast, her head was almost a blur. She looked up at her father, seeing the grin on his face. When their eyes met, he blew her a kiss, which made her giggle.

"I'm close, honey," he finally stated.

Caroline sat back and looked up with nothing but love in her eyes. "Cum on my face, handsome. Coat me in your baby batter. Don't hold back. Your slutty little daughter wants nothing more than to feel daddy's hot spunk on her face."