Come Together Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She reached for his throbbing cock, almost weeping with desire. She raised her head slightly and opened her mouth. He cradled her head in his palms and yanked her up, at the same time pushing his hips down and forward.

Nitin watched from the side as Sunny’s cock disappeared in her mouth. As if in a dream, he was slowly beginning to take off his own clothes.

Preeti, now naked, sprawled onto the mattress between Rita’s legs. Pulling them apart, she leaned in to put her mouth over her sister’s cunt even as she heard her moan.

Rita pulled her sister further to her by digging her heels into Preeti’s back. She lifted her buttocks when she felt Preeti’s tongue licking around her wet cunt.

Sunny began to grunt as he shoved his cock in and out of Rita’s mouth. He twisted around to watch Preeti licking Rita’s pussy, from the top of the slit, right to the bottom, and then all over again. He reached behind him with one hand and rubbed his finger over Rita’s clit.

Rita was thrashing on the floor as her brother fucked her mouth cruelly and her sister began to poke her tongue into her pussy.

“God, but you suck me so good,” Sunny gasped, beginning to pull her head in time with his thrusting hips by holding her hair in his fist.

Nitin sat cross-legged on the other mattress, completely naked, sipping beer from the bottle and fondling his erect cock.

To him it was like two Rita’s were around Sunny. The circle felt completed when Preeti reached up above her and slid her hand around Sunny to fondle his balls.

Rita managed to pull her mouth away from Sunny’s thrusting cock.

“Oh god, Sunny, fuck me, oh please, shove that cock inside me, now!”

“I will, if you let Preeti off your cunt,” he answered her.

Rita relaxed the hold of her hips around Preeti. “C’mon honey,” she cooed, “let me taste your pussy.”

Preeti rose from the mattress and slithered up, past her brother’s body, which was sliding down Rita’s body. His cock dragged down over her tits, past her flat belly, till he was kneeling between her legs.

He grabbed her knees and lifted them up till her heels were resting on his shoulders. She reached down and guided his cock into her wet cunt.

“Aahhhh! You fill me up, Sunny,” she moaned as he thrust inside her savagely.

“God, you are so hot and tight,” he grunted.

Preeti positioned her knees on either side of her sister’s head and slowly lowered her body till her cunt was pressed against Rita’s mouth. She stifled a scream when Rita’s tongue began to lick her there.

Nitin watched, jerking off his cock furiously as Sunny began to slam his dick in and out of Rita. He craned his head so that he could see his wife slurping away at Preeti’s pussy.

“Stop beating your meat and get behind Preeti, mutt head,” Sunny roared, picking up his pace.

Delighted, Nitin walked up to where Preeti was and slid to his knees behind her. He could see his wife slurping away Preeti’s pussy. He reached out to fondle his sister-in-law’s big tits from behind, feeling them, juggling them in his palms.

When he bent down, his dangling cock rubbed against his wife’s forehead and he looked down. Her eyes were open and she was watching him. She did not stop her licking.

He had to bend very low and he groaned when he felt his wife’s lips slide over his shaft when he was positioning his cock into Preeti’s cunt. He pulled back and looking down, he began to rub his cock over Rita’s face. She grabbed it and shoved it in her mouth, her tongue sliding all over it.

When he was wet, she pulled it out of her mouth and directed it into her sister’s pussy. She had to bend it slightly to get it in line with her sister’s opening.

He slid in easily, partly due to the saliva his wife had deposited on his shaft and partly because Preeti was wet and open and ready.

“Oh god!” Preeti gasped as his cock thrust inside her. She was pushed forward and she held on to her brother’s shoulders. Since he was facing her, he leaned forward and kissed her squarely on her mouth.

“Let’s time it,” Nitin said, gasping for breath, “you pull out of my wife’s cunt when I shove my cock into Preeti. Here I go: I’m in!”

Sunny pulled out from Rita’s cunt till only the head was lodged inside.

“I’m pulling out,” Nitin informed him and Sunny plunged forward, burying his cock to the hilt into Rita who let out a strangled cry.

Pushing her tongue into her brother’s mouth, Preeti, almost sobbing with desire, ground her pussy into her sister’s face reaching behind her to grab Nitin’s cock and pull it deeper inside her own cunt.

Rita was moaning incoherently. She was being shoved up and down over the mattress by her brother’s cock pounding into her and she raised her head to burrow her tongue deeper into her sister’s cunt.

Sunny reached down to seize Rita’s jiggling tits and cup them in his hands, increasing his speed to match Nitin’s. He sucked on Preeti’s tongue harder now.

They were all charged up now, and their orgasms were approaching as the sexual frenzy in the room increased. Sunny pulled his mouth away from Preeti’s and roared, “Oh shit, Rita! I’m gonna come, oh god, you are tight, oh yes, lift your ass and give it to me, oh god, I’m coming!”

Instinctively, Nitin began to speed up, stabbing Preeti’s cunt with short and fast strokes. “Come on Preeti’s face, Sunny,” he yelled excitedly, “I’m gonna squirt my juice into my wife’s face!”

Sunny slammed down one last time, then pulling out his cock, he rose to his knees, positioning his cock over Preeti’s face. She grabbed his cock and began to jerk it furiously.

“Oh god, yes, Sunny, come on my face. I love it when you make my face all wet and hot, oh yes, come now, come, come!”

Nitin drew his cock outside Preeti’s cunt and shoved it into his wife’s mouth. Rita began to suck on it even as he started to slide it in and out of her mouth. His eyes were fixed on Preeti’s hands, which were moving rapidly to and fro, milking her brother’s cock.

With a roar, Sunny exploded, his come spurting out of his cock to hit his sister’s face. She blinked when one spurt landed on her eyes, and even as she brought one hand to wipe it off, she felt his hot come hitting her chin and then her heaving tits.

Nitin pulled out of Rita’s mouth and grabbing his cock in one hand furiously began to masturbate, his eyes still on the sight of Sunny’s juices landing on Preeti’s body. He shuddered when he began to come and then looked down at his wife who lay there with her mouth wide open. She swallowed his juice as long as he directed the flow there, and then moaned her approval when he aimed the hot liquid all over her face.

They withdrew to watch the two women rearrange themselves so that Preeti lay on top of her sister. They began to lick each other, eager to taste the hot juice that was deposited on them by the men.

“Oh my god, that was great,” Nitin gasped, crawling over to the mattress adjacent to the one on which the two girls lay.

Sunny was content watching his sisters lick each other off. He shuffled towards them and began to rub the tip of his cock over Preeti’s back.

It was just like the good old times!

******

12