Come with Me and Escape

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Don's left hand pressed against Barb's back, holding her tightly to him as they kissed and a moan escaped Barb's lips. His right hand rose and cupped her breast through the thin silk and the moan deepened as his fingers found her hard nipple, rolling it through the slick cloth. The kiss lasted for a long, long time as Don explored her breasts, first through the thin silk and then beneath. His left hand moved across her taut buttocks and down the back of her thigh, passing the edge of the short skirt before reaching half way to her knees. It then rose back up along the smooth flesh, the skirt crumpling about his wrist, until he cupped her tight cheek, the bare flesh caught firmly in his grip.

Barb felt herself flooded, not only with the sweet perfume of the purple flowers, but also with an arousal she had not felt in months - and also a more material flooding between her thighs. Her hands had already worked their way beneath his shirt and now they suddenly moved to his belt. In a matter of another two minutes both young people were completely naked and lying on the blanket, limbs intertwined, mouths locked, and moving hard against each other.

For the next three hours nothing existed in either of their worlds except the other. True, somewhere in the background they were aware of the sweet lilac scent, the sound of the water over the shallow falls, the pale glow of silver moonlight. But these things were lost to the overwhelming sensations of the coupling of their bodies. As they had agreed, there were no words, but the actions spoke more loudly and more truly than any words could ever hope to. Three times the quiet night was slightly disturbed by their cries as they found release in the physical cumulation of their loving.

As their third climax peaked the sound of the park clock tower striking two mixed with their rapid breathing and deep sighs. Don raised himself slightly and looked down at Barb. After her orgasm she had dropped into sleep. This was not unusual and Don knew she would awaken in two or three minutes at the most. He looked at the lovely body or the woman he loved and then leaned forward to lightly kiss her on each eyelid and then her lips. Then he stood and bent to pick up something where he had placed it earlier. He took the single red rose and laid it next to Barb's face, then picked up his clothes, and vanished back along the path through the lilacs.

A minute or two later Barb opened her eyes. She looked around for Don but saw that he had gone. Then she turned her head and saw the rose. She lifted the bloom to her face and inhaled slowly and deeply. As she lowered the flower she let the soft petals trail over her lips and then down across her breasts and sensitive nipples. She raised it once more and inhaled deeply again and then she gathered her own clothing and quickly dressed.

Then, taking the rose, and the blanket Don had left, she made her way back to her car. She opened the door and sat in the driver's seat. Then she closed her eyes for long seconds. When she opened them again she started the car and drove back to their apartment.

When she entered the apartment, she found that Don had already made his way to bed and was asleep. She placed the rose in a glass of water and, dropping her clothes on the floor, slipped into bed and fitted her nude body against Don and was nearly instantly asleep.

In the morning she almost overslept and had to hurry to get ready in time for work. Don was awake but neither of them mentioned the previous night as they quickly kissed good-bye. That night Don again studied late and there was no chance for any discussion. The following day Barb started to bring up the subject but Don stopped her. "No. No words, Just an escape. Keep the magic."

Barb at last gave in and smiled at him, nodding her head.

Over the next week or so, things went along much as they had. However there were some minor changes. Both seemed a little more ready to postpone sleep and the love making increased somewhat over what it had been. There were a few more casual touches, stroking of a face or a kiss to the back of the neck. They managed to be together for dinner a little more often. But not much else changed.

Then one day when Barb called and said it would be seven before she got home, Don said, "OK. I'll make supper for us." When Barb entered the apartment a couple of minutes after seven, she found it mostly dark, just a pair of candles on the table. As she moved towards the table Don entered with a platter of food. Not the frozen pizza Barb had been expecting, but Steak Dianne, au Gratin potatoes, and steamed broccoli. A glass of red wine stood by the plates and beside one of them - hers - lay a single red rose. She started to say how wonderful it all was, but Don placed a finger across her lips, kissed her lightly and seated her.

The next week when Don was coming home late he also entered to candle light and soft music and an exotic meal laid out on the table.

With the semester ending, Don had finals and his time was once again pressured with too much to do. His last final was on Friday morning and a few days before he had asked Barb, "Think you might be able to get two or three days off next week? Say Monday to Wednesday."

"I don't know," she replied. "I might. Let me see tomorrow."

She called in a couple of favors and that night she was pleased to tell Don, "OK. I have from Friday night through next Wednesday night free. What did you have in mind?"

Sounding almost a little distracted, he replied, "Good. I'm sure we can find something to do."

Barb hid the quick feeling that hit her. She had had to really try to get the time free and it sounded like Don didn't really have anything special in mind. Of course she would enjoy just being with him but she had expected something a little more.

The rest of the week passed with Don busy studying and neither of them mentioned the time off. Then Friday afternoon Barb entered the apartment about five thirty. Don wasn't there. She went to the table to see if he had left a note. Resting in the center of the table was a single red rose and a full color brochure. She picked up the brochure. On the cover was a picture of a cabin set at the edge of the woods. The print read, "Looking for a place just for you? Honeymooners. Couples. Lovers. Paradise Coast offers six isolated cabins. Each is separated from it's neighbors by several hundred yards of forest." A satellite photograph showed the six, each nearly hidden in the trees, spread along almost a mile of coast. Photos showed the cabins and surrounding areas. A single gravel road ran parallel to the coast and each cabin had a private drive running back through dense trees. The description when on to tell that each cabin had a full kitchen. "You may cook whatever delight you wish or meals can all be provided ahead of time so you need only place them in oven or microwave." Each cabin had a deck on the ocean side with a table for two and also a hot tub. A private stretch of beach was just below. "Wake in the morning to the quiet sounds of nature. Get up, get dressed and have breakfast overlooking the sea. Or just get up and have breakfast. There will be no one to see but the two of you" A picture showed the interior where a king sized bed dominated one side of the room with a large stone fireplace on the wall opposite its foot. "On the coast it can get cool even in July and August, but you will have a wood burning fireplace - and other things to help you keep warm." At the bottom of the page was written, "Paradise Coast is for lovers, for those who want to be together, but completely by themselves."

There were more photos and descriptions. On the back page there was a map showing where each of the individual cabins was located along with their names. There were names like "Lovers' Cottage", Shangri-la", "Two Hearts" and at the end of the drive, the last cabin in line, "Beyond Eden". This one was circled in red.

Beneath the brochure was a note from Don. "Meet me out front at six thirty. Wear the white silk blouse, black skirt, and sandals. Bring nothing else. Come with me and escape."

------------------------------

This story may have been partly , although not entirely, inspired by the Rupert Holmes song, "Escape (The Pina Colada Song). - Professor James.

12