Comfortably Numb

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nils Huim
Nils Huim
185 Followers

The beer was getting to him. Gary was still grinning. "No, the two of them together, dude. Side by side. Two at a time." He winked.

Cuckold Sean looked down at his rival's cock. It wasn't hard by any means; but it was no longer dangling limp either. "Last time I checked, Gary, which was a few minutes ago, you only had one dick."

"No, dumbass!" he frowned. "Taking turns. Mama then daughter. Back and forth. I could go for an hour if I was horny enough. They'd be begging me... 'Cum in me!' 'No! In ME!' Is your daughter on the pill?"

"Shut up Gary, will you...?"

A phone rang. Jangled a ring-tone, that is. Sean ignored it. He was already down on his knees, Gary's swelling cock back in his mouth. The guy really was incredible; insatiable. No wonder he had so much luck with other guy's wives. Now the man Sean was sucking—the man cuckolding him—reached over to his right for the noisy phone. The ringtone was Sean's, his favorite song, Comfortably Numb.

"'low?"

"Sean?"

"Carol?"

"Who's this?"

"Your baby darlin'?"

"Gary? Why're you answering Sean's phone?"

Gary looked down, his cock already deep in Sean's sliding mouth. "He's otherwise indisposed."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"How's your mother?"

"Why are you at my house, Gary?"

"Who says I'm at your house?" the dull tool-in-the-box asked.

"You just answered my husband's phone? Where is he?"

"In the kitchen. Under the sink. We had a leak. He asked me to come over and, you know, figure it out."

"My mother's doing just fine, thank you. I decided to come home early. In fact, I'm just about to walk in the front door. Tell the Dickless Wonder to get off his knees and come unload the Uber. You help too. Hurry up, this is expensive."

"I..."

As the front door swung open—Sean had forgotten to lock it an hour before—and trying but failing to push his male lover's bobbing head away, Gary asked himself, frantically, helplessly: How in the world did she know fuckface was down on his knees?

Nils Huim
Nils Huim
185 Followers
12