Comforting My Little Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was immediately filled with remorse. How could I jack off to pictures of my little sister? I shouldn't have even looked at them. I shouldn't be ogling her body - she's my sister! I mean it was okay to check out a few just to see what they were, but I should have stopped there. I shouldn't have kept looking. And I definitely should have moved on to some porn website when I started stroking my cock.

A part of my brain pleaded extenuating circumstances. I had been horny as hell this morning after my session with Michelle last night. When I saw the pictures, my body took control and my brain stopped thinking. But I wouldn't do it again. I would not jack off to pictures of Michelle again. I wouldn't look at them again. I'd keep them to show to Michelle if I felt she needed to see them, but otherwise, I'd pretend they weren't on my hard drive.

And that brought me to my next question - should I tell Michelle about the pictures? I hadn't told her yet about Jared coming into the store last night. Should I tell her about that?

Michelle already knew Jared had lots of pictures of her. She didn't need to know the exact number of pictures he had of her having sex. I didn't know how she would respond to me seeing pictures of her having sex with Jared. At the same time, I could see her needing to know sometime in the future what pictures Jared had of her. If that happened, I was confident she'd share that need with me. I decided it was best to not tell her about the pictures.

If I had told Jared last night that Michelle had a boyfriend, I was sure Jared would have searched high and low for the boyfriend's email address so he could send the same email to him. When Michelle started thinking about getting serious with a guy was when she would need to see the pictures. Because sure as hell, her new boyfriend would eventually see them.

Could I do something to get Jared to leave Michelle alone? Threaten him somehow?

Jared would love for me to threaten him. Threats were his bread and butter. He'd love to show Michelle how strong and tough he was by beating the crap out of me. I'd been bullied enough in school to know fighting back made things worse. Jared had a new girlfriend to abuse. Michelle wasn't responding to his provocations. I'd support her in that and help her not let them get her upset or depressed. Eventually, Jared would get bored and move on.

* * * *

That afternoon as Michelle and I washed all of the cars, I told her about Jared coming into the store last night.

"Do you think he intentionally came to see you or was it by accident?"

"Not sure. I wouldn't be surprised if it was intentional. I think he wants to know what's going on in your life. It seemed to bother him that you're doing so well without him."

"I wouldn't say I'm doing well, but I'm making progress. And I'm only doing as well as I am because of you."

I wanted to say, "Oh, shucks." Instead, I said, "Glad to have helped."

That night when Michelle came into my bedroom, she went straight under the covers. She had spent enough time talking to me today that I guessed she felt we didn't need to have a private talk now. She pulled her nightshirt up to her shoulder blades. She was wearing some lacy red panties. I ran my hand all over the backside of her body, going all the way down to her ankle at one point. I told her I liked the feel of her other panties better.

And that's how it went for a while. Every night, Michelle would give me full access to her backside. I'd run my hands all over her while telling her how nice of a body she had and how pretty she was. I always stayed away from her pussy and inner thighs. Every morning as soon as I could get some privacy, I'd jack off. I never looked at the pictures of Michelle again.

As time went on, I more strongly accepted what we did as what worked for us. We were just helping each other get over unusually bad breakups. We got along great. Michelle didn't get jealous when I checked out other girls. I didn't get jealous when she checked out guys. Neither of us seemed interested in escalating the action. Mom and Dad seemed unaware of the change in our relationship, or even that we were hurting from our breakups.

Michelle and I both finished our finals and went to our graduations. Mom's parents came into town for the graduations and stayed in the guest room, so Michelle slept in her bed for three nights. I missed her and she told me that she missed me. Once our grandparents were gone, we went back to our usual nighttime routine.

* * * *

The Saturday the week after graduation, I could tell Michelle was upset when I got home from work. My parents wanted the family to watch a movie. Michelle said she wasn't feeling well and went up to her bedroom.

Mom said, "This is a romantic comedy. She's probably still missing Jared."

Dad said, "She broke up with him over a month ago. One of the few smart things she's done in her life. How could she still be missing him?"

"It takes a while to get over someone even if you break up with him."

"If that's the case, I'll go upstairs and tell her she needs to get over that loser and get her ass back down here."

"Honey, let her be. No need to rub it in that we were right about Jared and she was wrong."

Michelle had told Mom and Dad that she had broken up with Jared because it had stopped working. One time when Dad wasn't home, I had heard Mom probe a little more deeply as to why Michelle broke up with Jared and Michelle had implied that once she started working and making money, Jared lost a lot of his appeal. I'd asked Michelle several times to tell Mom and Dad about how Jared had been abusive to her and she had refused each time, saying that all Mom and Dad would say is "Told you so." After this conversation, it was hard not to agree with her.

I watched the movie for a while, but I couldn't keep focused on it. I wondered what was bothering Michelle so much. So I "accidentally" spilled some water on my clothes.

"I'm going upstairs to change," I said. "I'll check in on Michelle while I'm up there."

"Don't take too long," Dad said as he paused the movie.

Michelle was sitting at her desk, looking at nothing when I entered her room.

"So what happened today?" I asked.

"Jared. A guy I knew from school and I were tweeting back and forth. He's got a girlfriend he really likes so I felt safe flirting with him. Just having some fun. And it was a lot of fun. Jared had apparently been following our conversation. He then used a new account to tweet a bunch of shit about me. How I had no tits and a bony ass. How I was terrible in bed. How I was frigid. He shared a couple of pictures of me having sex with him. We both blocked his new account, but it ruined the mood. I didn't want to flirt anymore. We stopped tweeting after that."

I said, "Come with me."

I went into my room and took off my shirt. Michelle followed me in. I said, "I'm sorry to hear that Jared popped back up again in your life." I started taking off my shoes. "Did your friend know about Jared before he interrupted?"

"He knew that I had dated him for a long time and that I wasn't dating him now. I hadn't shared that Jared was an abusive asshole who keeps stalking me online."

I shook my head. "Which you shouldn't have to. It's been over a month. I would have thought that Jared would have moved on by now. Maybe his new girlfriend wised up and dumped him before he could mess up her life." I took off my pants. I felt weird standing in front of Michelle in only my underwear. She slept with me every night, but my running shorts covered more than my underwear. "I could understand most of the shit Jared said, but why call you frigid?"

"I've never had an orgasm."

"You've never?" I found that hard to believe. I got a shirt out of my closet to put on.

Michelle said, "Yeah. I never came when Jared fucked me. Jared said he was a great fuck, so it was something wrong with me that I didn't come. After a while, that became I was frigid."

"Didn't he ever eat you out?" I asked

"No. I'd give him blow jobs and we'd fuck. That was it. I enjoyed being fucked. I loved being fucked. But I never came from it."

"Neither girl I've fucked" - I had fucked my girlfriend before Gina - "has come from me fucking them. They've come from me eating them out or me fingering them."

"Seriously?"

"Seriously."

Michelle seemed shocked. "Jared said all his other girlfriends came every time he fucked them."

"Jared was a liar."

"Jared and I read a lot of porn stories together. In all of those, the girls came when they were fucked."

I chuckled then said, "And in those stories, most guys have ten-inch cocks. Porn is not reality. My personal experience is that girls don't come from fucking." I thought of something. "Haven't you come from masturbating?"

"I've never masturbated."

"Never?" I was surprised again.

Michelle shook her head. "Never felt the urge to do it. I enjoyed having sex with Jared. Doing it by myself hasn't interested me."

"Was Jared your first?"

"First and only."

I had my shorts and shirt on now. Mom and Dad were waiting for me downstairs. I said, "We'll discuss this more later."

When I got downstairs, Mom asked "What did Michelle say?"

"She hit a pole today with her car. She was afraid I'd be upset when I found out that she had damaged my old car."

Dad snorted. "As banged up as that car is, could anyone tell if it got damaged again?"

I was counting on Mom and Dad not being able to.

Dad continued, "Really, Christopher. We've been waiting here a long time. You can be so inconsiderate. You need to think about others."

Dad lecturing me about being inconsiderate. That made my evening.

* * * *

The movie was rated "R" and had a couple of hot sex scenes in it. I was definitely feeling it by the time the movie ended. The way Mom and Dad were looking at each other, Dad was getting lucky tonight.

I went upstairs and got ready for bed. Michelle joined me in bed.

I went all out with the body rub. I had a plan and I wanted Michelle as horny as hell when I finished the Great Ass check. I rubbed her ass more vigorously than normal and gave it lots of squeezes. Even with Michelle's head buried in her pillow, I could hear her panting. I went longer than I ever had before. I went as long as I thought Michelle could stand it.

I leaned down to whisper into Michelle's ear as I continued firmly rubbing her sweet ass. As usual, she was lying on her stomach. "You passed the Great Ass check. I think it's time for another check." I grabbed her a little below her waist and rotated her body so she was almost lying on her side. "Time for a frigid check."

I slid my hand down to her crotch and forced her pussy lips open with my finger. I quickly found her clit. At the same time, I shifted Michelle so she was leaning on me. I cradled her head onto my forearm. I hoped and prayed that she was so horny now that she'd want me to touch her pussy. I rubbed my finger against the area around her clit to get it excited.

I immediately had second thoughts. Getting her to come for the first time had seemed like such a great idea as I had watched the movie, but now it seemed stupid. I should have talked to Michelle about it. I should have gotten her permission. I moved my hand away and said, "I'm sorry, Michelle. I-"

Michelle grabbed my hand and moved it back to her crotch. She said, "It was just starting to feel good, Chris."

I took that as permission. I moved my fingers back between Michelle's pussy lips. Her panties were a little damp in her clit area. I resumed making gentle circles widely around her clit.

Michelle quietly moaned, "Oh, God! Oh, God! Sweet Jesus, that feels so good!" She started panting "Oh! Oh! Oh!"

I rubbed around her clit area for a while as her moans and pants told me that her excitement was steadily building. I could feel her panties getting wet. When I felt she was ready for a direct assault, I worked the spot that Gina liked best when I fingered her. Michelle responded by making little noises that sounded like she was trying to say something but couldn't get it out. After a minute of my fingering her clit, Michelle started thrashing her body as she leaned against me even harder. I backed off and let her enjoy her first orgasm.

I felt a surge of pride. I had made Michelle come for the first time.

"Wow," Michelle said. "That was incredible."

"Good. You definitely can come. Frigid jokes shouldn't bother you anymore. I should have talked to you about it first though."

"You should have. But I forgive you. You followed our rules. We still have our clothes on. I'm still facing away from you." Michelle was still panting deeply. "I had been worried that I couldn't come. Now I know I can." She blew out a big breath. "Boy, can I come. That was awesome. I can't believe I've been missing out on that all this time."

"I think Jared has been projecting. You're not bad in bed. He's bad in bed. He should have been making you come like that every time you had sex."

"That was wonderful, Chris." Michelle turned and kissed me on my forehead. "I'm going to go change my panties. Then I think I'll sleep great tonight."

* * * *

In the morning when we woke up, I checked in with Michelle. "You still feeling okay about what I did last night? I didn't push things too far?"

"You didn't. I knew what you were doing and I could have stopped you at any time. I let it happen. And I let it happen because you were doing the right thing. You lifted a huge burden off me last night. I had thought I was frigid. I had thought I was bad in bed. Now I know differently. That makes a huge difference to me."

"Good. You're so important to me. I don't want to hurt you."

"You didn't. Like I said last night, you should have asked first. But we followed the rules. We had our clothes on. I didn't face you. That comforted me. That comforted me a whole lot. You saw that I was hurting and you took steps to stop the hurt. I'm really thankful."

"Great."

"You're a great big brother and I appreciate you taking care of me. I appreciate everything you've done for me since I broke up with Jared." Michelle gave me a big smile. "I feel like I'm floating on a cloud. When I get downstairs, I'm going to have to come up with some story to tell Mom about why I'm so happy."

"Oh." I told her about the story I told Mom and Dad last night. We picked out a dent to say was the new one. Then Michelle literally bounced out of the room.

Part of me worried that last night we crossed a line that we shouldn't have crossed. But I had obviously made Michelle very happy. I shrugged. It was a one-time thing. I decided to not worry about it.

This was published by 8letters on lit erotica dot com

* * * *

Once I heard Michelle go down the stairs, I did my usual Sunday morning routine - I went to my computer and got ready to jack off. I went to my favorite porn site. None of the latest videos interested me. I went to another porn site. Again, nothing caught my eye. I went to a third and again no luck.

I thought about Michelle's pictures on my hard drive. I had moved them to a folder buried deep in my computer where no one would find them. I had taken a picture of Jared's email, put it in the same directory, and then deleted the email. I was confident that even if someone got through my password, they'd still never find Michelle's pictures. But I knew they were there.

And now, I felt the urge to look at them again. Particularly the pictures of her getting fucked doggie-style. I knew what the soundtrack would be for the pictures now - how Michelle moaned and panted. Remembering the sounds she made got me more excited than the porn videos had. What would be the harm in my looking at Michelle's pictures again?

I knew what the harm would be - I'd be violating Michelle's privacy. If she wanted me to see her naked, she'd take off her clothes in front of me. Or send me a picture of her naked. I had crossed a line last night and just because Michelle has approved of me crossing that line didn't mean she'd approve of me secretly crossing another. Michelle deserved to be able to keep private her sex life with Jared.

I found a video of a guy pretending to be a brother banging doggie-style a girl who was pretending to be his sister. They started fucking for no particular reason and the girl sounded like she was forcing it, but it got me off.

* * * *

That night when Michelle came into my bedroom, she lay on the covers. We talked for probably fifteen minutes as I stroked her back before she got under the covers. When I ran my hands over her backside, I was a lot more gentle than normal. I also didn't say anything. I had been getting repetitive of late when praising her body during the Great Ass checks and I felt like I had said everything I had to say last night. I touched her like I had when I was stroking her back, only over a larger area. I stopped after five minutes. Michelle seemed happy as she assumed her usual sleeping position. We gradually fell asleep.

That became the new normal - if I considered normal my sister sleeping with me after I spent five minutes feeling up her whole backside. We never discussed my making her come. We never discussed the changes in the bedtime routine. We never discussed anything about Michelle sleeping with me. Outside of my bed, we acted like we slept like we had always had. It was like at bedtime, Michelle and I were transported to a parallel universe that ceased to exist once she left my bedroom.

Another part of our routine was that I jacked off every morning after Mom and Dad left. Michelle would smile at me as I left the room to go up the stairs. She never came upstairs while I was jacking off. When I came downstairs afterward, she'd smile at me and she'd have some show ready for us to watch or she'd have everything laid out for us to do a chore together.

About ten days into this new routine on a Wednesday night, Michelle was extra wiggly while I explored her backside. Then she said, "Chris, do you still find me sexy?"

"Of course."

"You know how important it is to my self-esteem for me to feel that you find me sexy. But you haven't done anything to show you think I'm sexy in a while."

"Well um..."

"The way you've been touching me lately is very soothing and I feel very relaxed when you're done, but I feel I need an occasional reminder that you find me sexy, that you think I have a great ass, nice legs, and a nice back."

"You want me to do a long Great Ass check tonight?"

"I'd like...I'd like to do another frigid check."

"Oh." I hadn't expected this. "I intended that as a one-time thing."

"I know. I thought it would be that way, too. I really enjoyed it. I was on a cloud for days afterward. Now I've been off the cloud for a while and I miss it. I want to get back on that cloud."

"Hmmm..."

"We'll follow our rules. We'll keep our clothes on. I'll face away from you. It'll be like all the other things you've done to comfort. It'll be okay."

I had made her come once and there hadn't been any problems. Why not do it again?

"Okay," I said. "But this time, let's agree to what I'm going to do before I do anything."

"Perfect. I want you to do like you did the last time. Spend a lot of time squeezing and grabbing while telling me how nice my body is. Work me up to a fever pitch. Then roll me on my side like you did before. But this time, put your hand inside my panties. Okay?"

"Okay."

Michelle lifted her shirt until it was gathered as high up as possible to give me more access to her back before burying her face into her pillow. I grasped her ass with my right hand and squeezed it.

Fuck it. If she wants me to get her hot, I'll get her red hot.

I threw back the covers and squeezed her ass with both hands. As I kneaded her ass, Michelle moaned so loudly into her pillow that I could easily hear it.

123456...8