Coming Apart at the Seams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
komrad1156
komrad1156
3,800 Followers

Michael released months of frustration along with his load of cum into his wife's pussy. As he did, all he could think of was what they'd just discussed and the hope that things could actually be the way he and Monica hoped.

As they fell asleep in one another's arms, both of them thought of how they would discuss this during their next get together. More importantly, they wondered how David and Jenna would react.

__________

During their next dinner, Jenna couldn't wait to finish before speaking. "Okay, you guys. David and I talked...a LOT...about stuff this week." She looked over at her husband who nodded to indicate she should keep going.

She barely got started before Michael and Monica chimed in saying, "Same here! That's what we thought! Exactly!"

After twenty minutes the four of them took their wine glasses into the living room and sat down. "So we're all in agreement here? Everyone's okay with the plan?" Michael asked. When he did, he noticed the way Monica and Jenna were looking at each other and said, "I guess we are."

David said, "So since we have the smaller place, we'll rent ours out and move in with you guys this week. And as far as relationships go, is there any reason we shouldn't give this a trial run this evening?" There were only smiles and nods of agreement.

Jenna stood up and walked over to Monica and held out her hand. "I believe we have a lot of exploring and catching up to do." Monica gave her hand and stood face to face with the beautiful blonde she'd only ever loved as a sister. "You ready, sweetie?" she asked. Monica nodded.

Jenna cupped her face and pulled her in close for a first-ever kiss. Monica moaned softly as the guys said, "Oh, yeah! That is so hot! You guys look so good together!"

The girls kissed long and passionately before Jenna slid her hand up Monica's side and cupped her soft breast. Monica gasped and did the same to Jenna. "That feels so good, baby," Jenna told her. "Come lay down with me," she whispered.

She led Jenna to their bedroom and the guys followed. The girls quickly undressed and Monica lay on her back as Jenna slid in between her legs. "I've wanted to do this for so long, honey," she moaned. "God, your pussy is beautiful! I love it." Jenna's fingers and tongue went to work on her new lover's pussy as the guys also got undressed.

Monica was breathing deeply as Jenna sank her fingers deep inside her. "More. Give me more, Jenn. Oh, God that feels so good!"

"Go ahead, bro," David told his brother.

Michael climbed onto the bed and got behind Jenna. He ran his finger up and down her wet pussy and played with her clit while did the same to Monica. "Fuck!" she moaned. "That feels so good, Michael," she managed to say. "I want you inside me."

Michael lined up his cock on his sister-in-law's pussy and began to push. There was absolutely no resistance as he slid inside her. "Oh, shit!" she cried out. "Yes! That feels so fucking good!" Michael was hammering her as David, who was on the bed now, too, and on his knees, slid next to Monica. She hungrily grabbed his cock and took it in her mouth. "Shit!" David hissed. "That feels amazing, Mon. Don't stop!"

Jenna was slurping loudly as Michael's balls slapped hard against her ass. Monica was gagging on David's hard cock as Jenna bucked while her brother-in-law fucked her hard.

"Time to switch?" Jenna suggested. Everyone moved back to let Jenna take Monica's place while Monica immediately went down on her new girlfriend. David moved around back and fucked Monica like she hadn't had it in a very long time while Michael offered Jenna his cock, drenched in her pussy juice.

The four of them wanted to cum at the same time and they took their cues from Jenna who was having a difficult time keeping Michael in her mouth. "Oh, God!" she cried out. "Oh, fuck! I'm gonna cum!" she screamed.

As her body tensed, she managed to stroke Michael's cock as he came all over her pretty face even as Michael shot his load inside Monica's hot pussy. She in turn froze momentarily to allow the sensation to sweep over her body before finishing off Jenna.

With the guys drained and the girls satisfied, everyone lay down next to each other on the king-sized bed. "My God!" Jenna exclaimed. "Why did it take us so long to figure this out?"

"That's probably my fault," Monica said. "But thank God we finally did."

"That was amazing," Michael said.

"Your wife is amazing, bro," David told him.

"I kinda like yours, too," Michael said.

All of them agreed there was nothing hotter than watching the girls love each other.

Monica's head was on Jenna's chest. She reached up and gently swirled her fingers around Jenna's nipple which once again became very hard. "Mmmm. Someone wants more," she said softly. "I'd like that, too."

As Monica slipped back between Jenna's long, slender legs, both of the guys found themselves rising to the challenge. This time, Michael started off by taking his own wife hard doggie style while David offered Jenna his cock, still wet from Monica's pussy.

As they all came a second time with the brother's coming in their sister-in-laws' pussies, each of them lay thinking about their future together and the future looked bright indeed!

__________

Nine months later, when both women gave birth to their healthy baby boys, no one cared who the fathers were. All that mattered was that both of them would have four caring parents who would love them with all their hearts. And by combining and sharing expenses, money was no longer the issue it had been. Love was in the air and it filled the Thomas home day and night.

komrad1156
komrad1156
3,800 Followers