Coming Clean Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TE999
TE999
641 Followers

"There's food left? I'm still hungry," Kat said sitting up. She shook Jo's shoulder. "Wake up cutie. I want you to meet some folks."

While everyone was talking, a plump brown-skinned woman ran up to them.

"Grab your shit and haul ass. The State Trooper's are on their way. Fuckin' helicopters!" She ran off to tell others.

Within moments the encampment was all but deserted, the roar of motorcycles filling the air as the participants scattered.

Kat, Jo and Tiffany dressed hurriedly as Kitten, Melodie, Gloria and Jess ran back to their camp. After dressing, they kissed and hugged each other, promising to get together soon. Jess waved goodbye as she and Gloria accelerated down the lake road and were lost in the throng.

Mounting their cycles, the remaining five sped down the road, narrowly missing the phalanx of State Patrol cruisers approaching from the opposite direction.

***

With a rumble of exhausts, the five women arrived at Gamma House. Tiffany had ridden back with Kat, holding her tightly as they sped along. She felt sad leaving Kat for Jo, but the attraction was so strong she could have not resisted it if she wanted to.

Jo rode up next to them on her Harley Low Rider and parked. She flashed a dazzling smile at Tiffany that sent a thrill through her. Melodie and Kitten were already kissing goodbye, tongues swirling together as they embraced. Jo lifted Tiffany from Kat's bike and they shared a long soul kiss, hands stroking each other.

"Get a room you guys," Kat barked good naturedly. "You're giving these people a show."

Melodie opened her eyes and saw several students on the sidewalk gaping at them. Kitten saw them too.

"What the hell are you looking at?"

"Never saw two women kiss before?"

The students scattered and the goodbyes resumed.

"The sorority's having a party next weekend," Tiffany announced. "It would be wonderful if you could be with us."

"I'll have to check my schedule," Jo chuckled. "Count me in."

"Think we can make it Kat?" Kitten joked.

"Is it formal?" Kat replied. "My evening dress is at the cleaners."

"Come as you are," Melodie said. "Clothing's optional. In our room anyway."

"Deal," Kat laughed. "Hey Jo, stop by our place and have a beer."

"Sounds like a plan to me. See you next weekend Tiff. Bye Mel."

Melodie and Tiffany watched as their lovers rode off, then turned and walked into Gamma House holding hands. Courtney Trow the chapter president met them at the door.

"Aren't you two traveling with a rough crowd these days," the slim blonde said sarcastically.

"Good evening to you," Melodie replied. "Let's go to bed Tiff, I'm beat."

"Shower first Mel," Tiffany said, looking Courtney in the eye. "I have some scented soap we can use."

They climbed the stairs leaving an astonished Courtney staring at them.

End.

------------------------

Coming soon: Ch.04 'The Sorority Party'.

TE999
TE999
641 Followers