Coming Down Off My Hillside

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Looks like we both did."

Later that evening, Ann asked, "Can I help you get to bed?"

"No, Pretty One, I think the only place I can sleep with these ribs is in this chair. I've been through this before."

She sat and talked while; I tried to listen. I was very tired but she needed to unload. Her ex messed around on her, split with another woman after taking out a good sized second on their city home. She and the girls had sold everything and moved to where they could afford. She asked about me. I asked her to get a very graphic story, I had written about Viet Nam. When she came back into the room, I had fallen asleep.

Ann watched over me that night and read my story. She slept on the red leather couch that was never meant to be a bed. It could put kinks in your back like no other piece of furniture. Early the next morning, I was watching Ann sleep when Sara struggled, using tiny steps, to bring me a cup of coffee without spilling it. I held my finger to my lips to tell her to be quiet and pointed to her mother.

I whispered, "This is wonderful service. Thank you for the coffee."

"She likes you, you know?"

"I know. I like her too, but don't tell her, it is a secret."

Even at ten, she was coy and knew that what I said was no secret and that I was just playing. Later, Linda said, "So you like my mother?"

"People don't know how to keep secrets anymore."

"The way you two look at each other, doesn't make it much of a secret."

"Linda, can you carefully go out and see if all our work has kept the water out of your house?"

She nodded.

"It's easy to slip and fall. Don't take any chances."

When she came back in she announced, "It's still dry and I don't think the river is as high as yesterday."

That rousted Ann. "Paul, I think you saved our house."

"No, sexy, I think we all saved your house."

Linda blushed. Some adult had said something else with sexual overtones.

About eleven, we had all watched the local news about ten times. The little town had not faired as well as Ann's house. The roads were blocked and they needed everything. The National Guard and FEMA were on their way there and to ten other places father down river. Bridges had been washed out, electricity was out, sewage had overflowed, there had been six deaths so far -- three caused by people trying to drive across streams. Ann announced, "Paul we have to get that river water off you. No telling what all is in it or how sick it could make you."

"OK, but you have to promise not to touch anything you shouldn't."

The girls howled and laughed.

When we got into the bathroom, I confessed, "Ann, I'm sorry about all the silly things I say. I have never had little kids around me and I seem to speak without considering their ears."

"They know a lot more than you think. Don't worry about it. It is good for them to hear two adults playing verbally instead of remembering all the noisy, angry, profanity filled fights their father and I had."

"I'm shocked, do you say naughty words?"

"Yes, I do, Big Boy, and if you don't let me wash you and get you clean, I'll curse at you and make you stay on the porch tonight."

I stared directly into her green eyes and said, "Yes, Mistress."

"Smart Ass."

She sat me on a wooden stool in the tub and washed me with the shower on low. The more she washed the wetter and more transparent her white t-shirt became. My cock started to respond and when she turned toward the sink I could see she did not have panties on under the shorts she had chosen to wear to wash me. I was at full mast and had no way to hide sitting on my little dunce stool.

"What caused that?"

"Look in the mirror."

"What, my little C-cups did that to you?"

"That and wanting to kiss where your panties are not."

She had to think about my strangely constructed sentence. And then she noticed that the legs in her shorts gapped when she bent over. "Well now you have seen mine."

"Kiss me, Ann."

She leaned across me, so as not to hurt my ribs. As she kissed me the first time, it was tentative, tight lipped and short. My cock nestled in her arm pit.

"Considering the circumstances, you could kiss me with your mouth slightly open and let me suck your tongue."

We tried again. We were willing students and within a few tries we were good at it and enjoying the tastes of each other.

"I'm going to shock you, Paul."

I stayed quiet and did not move. She turned her head toward my crotch and lowered her lips onto the head of my cock and nursed gently.

"I love the taste of your cock."

"You won't shock me that way, Ann. I'm probably the most oral man in the country."

She stepped out of her shorts and put a foot on either side of the tub, challenging me to prove it. I kissed and licked her. She did not resist, I opened her with my fingers and tasted, licking deep to pull her wetness out for my taste buds. I brought a hand under her and slipped two fingers deep to rub at her spot and force her clit to stand even more proud. I went for her with gusto, thoroughly enjoying what was being offered. She got wetter and wetter still.

"I'm sorry I get so wet."

"You cannot get too wet for me. I want to taste you, drink from you and watch you cum."

"Oh, No. It can't be."

Within two minutes she squirted into my mouth, one of her hands held on to the shower curtain bar and the other grasped the shower head. Her knees buckled slightly but she still thrust forward. I sucked, kissed and moved my fingers faster inside her. In another minute the dam burst and she squirted all around my lips and it ran down my neck and chest. I hungrily drank and regretted what I missed. One of her feet slipped from the side of the tub and she caught herself by straddling and sitting on my lap.

The jarring hurt like hell. I groaned, reached out and guided my cock into her pussy and pulled her hard, making my ribs hurt even more. Her eyes flew open, realizing she had been penetrated and saw the pain and lust in my eyes.

"Fuck me, Ann. You have to do it. I can't move this way."

She hesitated; then began to thrust raking her clit along my shaft and pushing until she bottomed out. She looked down and saw that she still had a couple of inches of me to learn someday how to deal with.

"Use my cock, Ann. Your body needs to cum again. Use it and let me watch you."

Her fingers went to her clit and she timed their circles with the thrusts of her hips. She had never come down from her interrupted climax when her foot slipped.

"I loved how you squirted into my mouth and fed me from your pussy. You have made me mad wanting you. I want to kiss and taste every inch of you. Fuck me. Cum for me."

I was in too much pain from her thrusts to really be good for her. It helped when she said, "Don't cum inside me, I'm not on the pill."

I watched as she rode me hard and her fingers flew on her clit, I was surprised when she cried out and her body shuddered and more liquid pushed out around my cock and splattered onto my balls.

A tiny voice called through the door, "Mommy, are you all right?"

There was no way Mommy could answer. "Sara, your mommy is fine. I slipped and she caught me. I think I stepped on her foot. I was really dirty. We'll be out in just a few minutes."

I held Ann until she quit trembling and clutching me very tight. She leaned back and with naughty eyes said, "What would you do if I peed right now?"

"I'd love it and tell you that I will repay the favor someday. For now though I'm so hard I couldn't pee if my life depended on it."

I felt her belly tighten in a new way. Her muscles got hard and I felt her insides push at the head of my cock. Then there was a trickle, then a little hiss and then a noisy flood that lashed out and splattered about my pubic hair and onto my chest. A few drops flew even higher when she thrust and drops caught us both in the face. Her piss was hotter than the shower and we could feel it trickle down around our thighs and calves.

"Get off me, Ann. I am going to cum."

She rose off my cock and knelt between my legs. Her mouth closed over me again and she sucked in time with both of her hands that jacked me off. Her fists twisted around my helmet each time she almost pulled her lips off me.

"Now."

My first offering she swallowed. By my second, she had impaled my cock deep into her throat and she never tasted my cum. My third and everything else she caught in her mouth and saved. When I softened in her mouth, she rose to sit on my lap again and closed her mouth over mine. Our French kissing lessons had paid off. We traded my cum with our tongues. Each time I got it back there was a little less. She was cheating and swallowing a tiny bit each time. Her fingers were thrusting into her pussy again and I let my saliva mix freely with my cum, so more liquids would flow into her mouth. She whimpered came and swallowed in the same breath. She was barely moving in my arms. Her fingers were still in her body and her breasts were heaving to find the air to live.

Someone had taken some of her enjoyment away over the years. I would give a tiny bit back and whispered to her slowly recovering body, "Ann that was the most beautiful thing I have ever experienced. Your body is so delightfully wet and you are so delightfully oral. I did not think there were women like you. You must be one in millions and millions. So very desirable; so very special; so very tasty."

The little voice at the door said, "I thought you guys were going to come out."

Ann answered this time, "We are. We're drying off right now."

Ann reached down and pulled my soft cock. The last drops of my cum oozed out and she captured them on her finger tips. Her eyes danced, her body glowed and her hips swayed seductively, "This is all mine. I'm not going to share." With that she looked deep into my eyes, never blinked and licked my cum from her fingers.

I pulled her face down to my lips and whispered, "I hope you like the way you taste too because I am going to feed your juices to you while I fuck you and you scream." Her low moan said she could go all night. My ribs hurt.

---------------

What I learned later:

For two months the ground dried and the town sapped up all the manpower resources. Paul worked to get all the small grants and low interest loans to rebuild the services on the river house and have it lifted ten feet on a pass through foundation. Somehow he got approval to expand part of the house and make it into a fly fishing lodge. Finished it would be worth a million easy. Ann would net half that and Paul had ideas to avoid the capital gain taxes on it all. The two months were good, happy, sexual months. The kids both just shrugged and said, "They are at it again." Paul was playful, silly, protective and generous.

They had plans that would take two years. Life was good. Too perfect; life's realities had to darken the doorway.

After a long happy day, Linda and Sara left about six for a sleep over at one of their schoolmate's house. Ann bathed early while Paul still worked. She was careful to wash a second time before noon with unscented soap and then dress too warmly for the afternoon so her body would excrete its pheromones and unique taste. She thought of how he would make love with her, knowing they would not be interrupted. Several times that afternoon, she was wet and wanted to touch herself but she denied herself that pleasure so her pussy would be flavored and unsatisfied. Ann hid when he came in from work and called for her.

"Go ahead and bathe Paul, I'm not finished cleaning in the girls' room. I'll meet you in the kitchen when you finish."

Instead she listened for the shower to turn on and she slipped two fingers into her pussy and dreamed of a perfect evening, eating, being playful and making love. Paul, had the same idea while he bathed. He had slipped away for a while and bought her favorite finger foods for dinner. There would be white wine, fruits, whipped cream, crackers, cheese medium (cheddar and Monterey Jack )-- cubed just right and later, coffee and Danish. Ann had plans for dinner too, but she saw his surprise in the refrigerator and decided not to make anything except herself more wet for him.

Paul beamed from ear to ear when he came in with the big tray set especially for her. Ann acted surprised; her tears of joy were real. For a while they fed each other and then she laid back and reached for him. They kissed and fondled for a long time; when he started to reach for a condom, Ann said, "I'm OK tonight, we don't need one." Their love making was sweet, practiced, for being close and for saying "I love you." Tonight was not a wild crazy night, with contorted positions, locked in the bathroom, trying to be quiet or pressing to get the other to go higher and higher into ecstasy. Tonight was sex for the sake of love. Paul slid between her legs and thrust into her until Ann climaxed and he continued until they climaxed together. It was gentle, beautiful and normal. Still they could not deny their mutual fetish.

They were resting quietly when Ann wiggled free and crawled toward the head of the bed. She swung her right leg over Paul's head. His eyes were bright, seeing what she was doing. As she lowered her gaping, wet cunt to his lips, she contracted the muscles around her womb and his cum and her wetness began to flow from her swollen lips. "Remember what you promised me?"

Her body flowed like honey and settled like the softest silk against his anxious mouth and was welcomed by his tongue. For long minutes, Ann tightened and released her muscles and for every contraction, Paul sucked their wetness into his mouth. His cock had never been harder, thicker or longer. It knew Paul had promised to fuck her while he fed her from his mouth until the combination made her scream.

Ann was farther along in the fantasy. When Paul reached to guide his cock into her, Ann's hand was already clutching his shaft and her pussy was searching for the tip. He wanted to voice his pleasure but he had to protect what he had promised. Stroke after stroke, she rose to meet him. Stroke after stroke, her fantasy built. Already her mouth was slightly open and already her tongue searched for his lips.

Her hands grasped the cheeks of his ass and pulled him harder into her. When their bellies slapped together she whispered, "Yes. Even harder. Take me."

Her body was begging to feel his strength, his weight, his dominance, even a little pain. Harder he thrust until her eyes were closed and her heat arched upward and her mouth opened directly under his. Paul kissed her but only a slight trickle escaped his lips. She moaned into him, begging and thrust her hips hard to match his drive into her. Again and again he teased her. Ann's nails dug into his ass and she ground her clit into the base of his cock on ever thrust. She was almost ready. He needed her to tell him.

"I'm going to cum. Please, Paul share with me."

Two times, then three times, he thrust long slow and hard into her. His closed mouth gently touched her open lips and she sucked. His hips ground into her. Her moan signaled that she was beginning, so he opened his mouth slightly. Their combined juices flowed. Ann screamed into his mouth forcing a small stream to flow out of the sides of her mouth. She growled, grunted and roughly devoured his gift. The liquids traded twice and then they fought to swallow. Her lips and face were coated; she had cum but now she would have to endure. Paul's thrust were not hard; they were beyond that, violent, bouncing them high off the bed before he drove her body back down again. At first her body was tender but by the third time she was buried into the mattress her body rose up to demand that he take her higher and higher. For a minute then two he worked to cum into her and feed the dimpled lips of her cervix. Sweat beaded off his face and dropped onto her lips. She licked.

"God, Yes. Take me now, Paul."

His cock responded to her orders, lurched, jumped and his balls contracted painfully. His back arched so all his weight was used to drive his cock into her. She had never taken all of him. Usually, he was so careful not to hurt her. The pain of those two inches forced another scream but he jerked to drive even deeper, not caring this time. This time he would drive his sperm as deep as he could into her. He would possess her. He held the arch until his balls were dry; Ann felt her body open, the pain evaporate and his love flow into her womb. Lovers cannot get closer or give more.

An hour and a half later, Ann moved under him and he lifted his weight off her and kissed all around her lovely cum stained face. She watched his eyes as the love and pleasure was replaced with panic and fear. Surely she was wrong. They cleaned up, went to the bathroom and she nestled into his arm and slept. Twice she woke to see him looking at her. She wondered if he had slept. Instead of asking, she went back to sleep, pushing out every thought, except beauty.

For a week, he did the right things but he seemed distant and dark. On Friday, he asked the girls, "Can you stay over with one of your girlfriends tonight. It is important. I need to talk to your mother." In an hour it was arranged and the house was quiet.

Ann could not imagine any scenario that combined the beauty, their mutual fetish, how good they were together and the blackness that she felt from him.

Paul called her into the big bedroom. He only had his robe on and it was unbelted. His eyes were full of tears and his hands trembled. She was still dressed in her work clothes but he sat her down on the bed and began.

"You know me but you don't know me. It is time that I came clean with you and risk watching you walk away. I never want to see that you fear me or question my love and devotion to you.

"Before the service, I was almost an engineer when my funds ran out, I could not register until my past due college bills were paid and I got a draft notice for Viet Nam. Turned out I had undiscovered talents for surviving, being quiet, spending long periods of time alone and a few unspeakable abilities that the service honed. The service first made me a forward scout, then there was sniping school, then I was loaned to a CIA group that had no ground experience. I came back after a month once, I had a thousand ant bites, dysentery, had lost twenty-five pounds and had scouted farther than any one before. When I returned that time, I was dressed like the VC, all in black. As I got close to a US Marine base, I had soaked a white piece of cloth in water and had it tied around my neck to be a little cooler. There were two sentries on guard about sunset. One called out "Who goes there?" As I answered, the other said, "He looks like a Goddamned Deacon." From then on I was known as "Deacon" and my orders came down that way for four years through the Tet offensive until we started to pull out in 72. After that, I did not read a newspaper for eight years and lived alone in a tent most of that time in Idaho. That was thirty years ago. Sometimes I dream and remember. I like to think all that is behind me and vanished; but it was me. Sometimes I fear it still is. I can still find the hopeless darkness where there is no feeling, no tiredness, no fear and no hope."

Ann's eyes were filled with sympathetic tears, "Why have you told me all that? It was painful for you."

"I have fallen in love with you and the girls. I never want you to feel that pit. I want you to know all about me because I am asking you to stay living in this house. We'll fix yours up, sell it and you can have all the money. I am older that you, beat up and you may be afraid of me after you have heard all this. I never expected to feel like this in my life and I certainly will understand if you say, "No." I have never asked before. I will answer all your questions about years ago. I can give you facts but even after all these years I cannot give you reasons, explanations or explain why so many died, so many were abandoned and others like me came home. I cannot even tell you why I did the things I did. I love my country but I do not trust it. I want to believe in the Christmas story because it is so beautiful, but little in my life says it could be true.