Coming Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She also let Tray put in a pool and a small recording studio knowing he could still write and sing as long as he never went back out on tour.

"I already promised you I'd never tour again, honey," he told her. "And I always tell the truth."

"Yes you do, Tray," she replied. "And so do I." She smiled then said, "You're going to be a daddy in eight months."

"Are you serious?" Tray said more excited than he'd ever been in his life.

"Is throwing up every morning for a week already serious enough?" she asked with a smile.

"So it isn't my cookin'?" Tray teased.

Eight weeks and four days later, Darby gave birth to a beautiful baby boy they named Joseph Raymond Johnson.

Colby was thrilled to have a baby brother and by the time he was 12, he was volunteering to babysit for him just as his new daddy had done for him when he was a little boy.

Neither of his parents could ever hold their new baby boy without thinking of how he was the result of a tragedy that had caused his father to come back home.

And from his perspective, coming home was the best decision Tray Johnson had ever made. Well, with the possible exception of asking Darby to marry him.