Coming Home Ch. 01

Story Info
Alicia's son visits for a holiday.
3.6k words
4.49
91.3k
139
1

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Part 1)

"WOW!"

That was the first thought filling my head when my mother opened the door to her new apartment and spread her arms wide to hug me. I always appreciated she was an attractive woman, now nearly forty, but the way she looked just then damn near took my breath away.

She wore a buttoned shirt that stretched down to barely cover her well defined hips. From the way her nipples pressed out against the fabric, I just knew there was nothing but her under it. We always were pretty casual about dressing, or lack thereof, around the house when I was growing up, but this was somehow...different.

I stepped into her embrace and could feel the hard tips of her nipples pushing into my chest until her soft tits crushed against me. Her warm crotch brushed against the top of my thigh as we embraced, her breath hot in my ear and a lot more ragged than I expected before I took her hands in mine and stepped back.

"Hi, Mom!"

She took my face in both hands and kissed me on the lips, startling me with the intensity.

"I'm so glad to see you again," she murmured lowly, "more than you could ever know."

She turned and walked back into the apartment. I picked up my bag to follow, suddenly acutely aware of just how shapely her ass was as it swayed provocatively with every step, just barely covered by the hem of that shirt.

"Whoa...down boy...that's your mother's...admittedly very fine looking...ass you're damn near drooling over!"

My little head disagreed and twitched up a notch or two as I entered.

This was my first visit to this place since I returned to college and she got divorced. The apartment was pretty small, one living/dining room with a galley kitchen off to the side and a short hall opening to a bedroom on the right and the bath on the left. Obviously I was sleeping on the couch for the next few days. I put my bag down in a corner and turned to my mother.

She was smiling, her dark, hard nipples clearly poking out against the thin cloth of her white shirt. My cock twitched again and I hoped she didn't notice the developing bulge in my jeans.

"Would you like something to drink...a beer perhaps? I have some excellent local craft beer," she said taking a sip from a half full glass of wine.

"Sure, Mom, that would be great."

She smiled sweetly and went to the refrigerator, bending forward slightly to reach in for the beer, far enough forward that her shirt rode up over her sculpted ass cheeks, giving me a quick peek at her sheer, lacy white panties disappearing into her ass crack. My cock twitched again.

We sat and talked for awhile about how I was doing at college, her job and such. As soon as I finished the first beer, she got up to get me another, seemingly taking a little longer and exposing a bit more of her ass and panties, when she bent forward. My dick was visibly bulging in my jeans. There was no way she couldn't notice, especially as her hand lingered on mine for a moment when she handed me the bottle.

As I finished the second beer, she seemed slumped down in the chair a little more, her knees slightly spread, enough there was no doubt in my mind her lacy white panties were very sheer...indeed...very sheer. She kept her eyes locked on me as we talked and she finished another glass of wine.

"So, are you still seeing that little blond...what's her name...Emma...Anna...?" she asked at one point idly twirling a button on her shirt in her fingers. "You know, the one you were hanging out with last summer."

"Ava," I answered trying to watch her fingers instead of the crotch of the lacy panties peeking out from under her shirt, "her name was Ava and no, I haven't seen her since I went back to school."

My cock twitched again and I thought I saw my mother smile slightly.

Ava was pretty much a nymphomaniac. After I went back to school, I wasn't getting anywhere near as much pussy as I did with her...every day...at least once a day...more often than not...more than once a day.

Of late, there was this one girl, originally from one of the English speaking Caribbean islands, but nothing too developed on that front yet. Making things worse, my roommate never seemed to leave when I was there, giving me very limited chances to even jerk off and so I hadn't for the last four days.

And now my very attractive...almost sultry...mother was sitting in front of me nearly naked...and not being at all shy about it either.

I really needed to piss but was afraid my raging hard on would be clearly noticeable when I got up. As she reached for my empty beer and get me another, I stood up fast with her back turned and asked where the bathroom was.

"Down the hall to the left," she answered turning with a smile, giving me a clear view down the front of her shirt and her bare swaying tits with dark brown nipples. This time she only had eyes for the pulsing bulge in my jeans.

I turned quickly, embarrassed and aroused that my mother was looking at the protrusion of my swollen dick so unabashedly. The bathroom was directly across from the bedroom and both doors were open. I glanced in the bedroom and stopped short.

While I couldn't see the bed directly, I could clearly view it in the dresser mirror. Laying on the pillow was a rather large looking cock shaped dildo or vibrator. On the dresser, the TV was on with no sound playing...a porno of a redhead with big flopping tits being fucked from behind doggy style.

By now my dick felt like it was going to rip out of my jeans. I considered jerking off quickly in the sink but settled for letting my shaft deflate a little and taking the piss I needed to unburden my bladder.

Returning to my seat with my cock only at half mast, I picked up the fresh beer and raised my head to thank my mother. At first I thought she might be falling asleep, her eyes half way closed looking at me, five...wasn't it three just a minute ago?... of the buttons on her shirt now undone, the round soft sides of both her breasts clearly visible.

"Like the movie?" she asked in a husky whisper, her thighs definitely spread wider than when I went to piss.

"Huh...what movie?"

"The one on in the bedroom...on the TV," she answered deliberately undoing another button on her shirt.

My face flushed with embarrassment, not sure how to respond. My little head had no problem with that at all, however, stiffening again noticeably in my jeans. My mother smiled and undid another button, not even bothering to pretend she didn't see my growing bulge.

"Well...err...you're a grown up...um...I guess you can...uh...watch whatever...aah...you want," I stammered and slammed down the third beer.

That one went straight to my head and I blinked away a moment of dizziness. She just kept smiling at me and finished unbuttoning her shirt.

"That's one of my favorites," she murmured softly.

She slipped one hand under her open shirt and from the way the fabric moved I could tell she was twirling her nipple in her fingers.

I just looked at her with my mouth gaping open, my dick twitching wildly.

"You want to know why that's a favorite?" she moaned quietly, spreading her thighs wider.

Those lacy white panties were practically see through.

"Sure, Mom, why's that one a favorite?" I asked, blushing even more but not really knowing what else to say.

My eyes locked on her other hand kneading the inside of her upper thigh, half way from her knee to her groin. My cock was now so hard it hurt. She looked right at my crotch, smiled and moved her hand a couple of inches closer to her panties.

"It reminds me of you," she moaned lowly.

"Me...how can a porno...of a girl getting fucked from behind....remind you of me?" I gasped, really surprised by her comment.

"I saw you once...with Ava...I came home early one day and...and you were...fucking her from behind, just like that video," she continued somewhat dreamily, her finger almost to the edge of her panties.

I just blushed even more, not sure what to think or how to respond. She stared right at me for a moment, as if trying to decide something, then got up. She stepped directly in front of me, her shirt flopped open with both tits completely exposed and her pantie covered crotch just inches from my face.

"I got so aroused...seeing you...I went to the powder room and fingered myself to an orgasm," she whispered, so softly I inadvertently leaned forward to hear.

She let her shirt drop off her shoulders and moved even closer to me, my nose practically touching the lacy, and now very pungent, material barely covering her crotch. A thin strip of black cunt hair was clearly visible above the dark gash that disappeared between her legs, the silky fabric sucked into that crevice by her wetness.

When I inhaled the scent of her sex, she had me.

My little head surrendered.

I would do anything she wanted.

"I didn't even take off my panties," she proceeded to say while she slipped a finger down under the waistband, "just fingered myself...just like this. And you know what...it was the best orgasm I had in years, thanks to you. And you know what else...I masturbated just an hour before you got here today...like I do almost every day... thinking about your cock thrusting in and out of that girl's smooth bare pussy... imaging how good that cock must feel...going in and out...then cumming...inside...."

I was pretty sure my rigid cock was ready to tear through my jeans at that point. I could hardly catch my breath and idly began rubbing my hard dick with the palm of my hand watching my mother tremble while fingering herself inches from my face.

After a moment, she stopped and leaned down to kiss me tenderly on the cheek then pulled my shirt off up over my head. Her hands fondled my chest, rubbing a fingertip softly over each of my nipples before slowly sliding down my belly.

"Mom...er...what are...you..um....I don't...think...aah...this is...a good...idea."

Her hand brushed over my hard cock and then she leaned forward so the erect tips of her nipples lightly touched my cheeks. I couldn't help myself, I flicked out my tongue and licked one. My mother moaned lowly before taking both my hands in hers and putting them on her soft swaying tits.

With that she slowly fell to her knees between my thighs, tearing at my belt and zipper until my absolutely rock hard cock popped out into her hand. She pulled my jeans and boxers down around my ankles and just stared at my throbbing dick. When a drop of my precum bubbled up through the head, she smiled and looked me directly in the eyes.

"Poor baby...you really need some relief, don't you? Mommy's gonna kiss it...and make it all better!"

She leaned forward and her lips first kissed, then encased the head of my cock, her tongue swirling around the very tip and my piss hole.

With one hand, she held my cock upright while with the other, she gently squeezed my balls. She licked up and down the shaft like keeping melting ice cream from dripping off the cone. In this case, my warm cream wasn't dripping down, but getting really close to spurting up...into my mother's mouth.

When I grabbed the back of her head, she knew I was right there and she had me.

Somehow in the back of my mind that didn't surprise me. As good a blow job as she was giving me, I realized she must have had plenty of practice with someone...and recently too.

"Mom...I'm...I'm really...really...close," I groaned.

She looked up at me with her hungry eyes and swallowed my cock until her nose touched my pubic hair. Then she ever so slowly pulled back, her teeth very lightly dragging across the taut skin of my tingling dick until I was totally out of her mouth.

"Cum in my mouth," she cooed, "I want to taste you...this very first time...you cum inside me."

With that she again swallowed my cock and bobbed her head up and down rapidly. Just before I started to cum in her mouth, I glanced down and saw her fingering herself.

My sperm exploded into her mouth, my hips flailing wildly, as string after string shot down my mother's throat. She hung on the whole time, never letting my cumming cock slip out from between her lips.

When I finally collapsed back on the chair, she opened her mouth to show me all the semen coating her tongue, then swallowed almost all of it. A few strings stretched from her chin down on to her tits as she stood and leaned forward to ram her tongue into my mouth.

"Now...come fuck me!" she groaned and held out her hand.

I stood with a still half hard cock swaying in front of me. She placed my hand on her ass, took my cock in her hand and led me the few steps to her bed. My big head made another desperate attempt at sanity.

"But Mom...we really shouldn't....Mom...this is really...really...a bad idea...."

Of course, my little head was in complete agreement with my unbelievably horny mother, my cock already stiff in her hand when she stopped next to the bed.

"You have no idea how much I want...I need...to do this...to fuck you," she gasped then gently pushed me backward so I was laying on the bed with my legs dangling over the side, resting on both my elbows looking up at her surprisingly fine body.

Her eyes locked on mine as she stood over me then ever so slowly hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her panties and pulled them down. She was so wet, the fabric stuck in her pussy lips for a second before she dragged them over her knees and stepped out of them.

Her tits swayed right in front of me as she bent over and picked up the soaked panties, crumpled them into a ball and brought them to her nose. She inhaled deeply a couple of times before extending her hand and offering those panties to me.

"Take a nice deep whiff," she murmured crawling up next to me on the bed, "smell how aroused you made me...feel how wet I am for you...taste the sweet juices still leaking out me....just for you"

"But...Mom...this is...so...wrong," my big head made one final plea, like a flailing, drowning man going down for the last time.

"Yes...yes it is," she groaned leaning in close enough her tits pressed against my chest as she outlined my lips with the finger she just took out of her pussy. That was the final straw. I sucked it into my mouth and groaned.

"So very...very wrong...," she flicked her tongue into my ear.

"Forbidden...," her tongue started licking down my neck to my chest.

"Taboo...," she sucked in my left nipple and bit it lightly in her teeth.

"Illegal even...." She wrapped her arms around me, rolled and pulled me on top of her.

"And I don't care. That's part of what makes this so very exciting!"

Her tongue rammed into my mouth and my cock throbbed rubbing against her while she grabbed my ass cheeks to pull me even closer.

Now there were a couple of things sweet, horny Ava always made clear to me. Good kissing was important but attentive, dedicated pussy eating was a non negotiable prerequisite for a great fuck...and I was on the verge of the most astonishing, unexpected, incredible and verboten fuck of my life.

Like getting back on a bike after not riding for a long time, my little head took over and I found myself licking my way down my mother's neck and shoulders until my face was buried between her tits.

As I sucked one nipple into my mouth, my mother reached down and pinched the other, twisting and pulling on it hard as she moaned her growing pleasure. I could feel her now really wet pussy mashed against my thigh.

"Bite it...bite my nipple...hard!" she gasped and as my teeth closed on the erect nub of her tit, her hips flailed wildly and she let out a deep loud groan.

The growing warmth and wetness on my thigh told me she was cumming on my leg before I even got down to her pussy!

Her groans became louder and she pushed the top of my head down toward her thrashing hips. As soon as my face reached her dripping snatch, she pushed her hips up. A surprisingly large clit popping out from under her hood. The aroma of her arousal flooded my nostrils and I practically shot my own cum on to the sheet.

"Suck it...suck my clit...and finger me....deep...hard...now...DO IT!" she screeched.

I sucked in her throbbing clit, one way larger than any I ever saw or touched before, large enough to almost pass for an infant boy's cock. Two of my fingers slid into her easily. She was so wet.

She was pinching both of her nipples hard when I glanced up. As soon as my fingertips found her rough, spongy g-spot, her back arched, her entire body quivered uncontrollably and she squirted a veritable fountain of pussy juices into my mouth and all over my face.

Then...at the height of her incredible orgasm...she screamed.

"FUCK ME...NOW...FUCK ME...LIKE...A TWO BIT...WHORE...FILL MY...CUNT WITH...CUM...YOUR...CUM...NOW...DO IT...FUCK...YOUR...MOMMY!"

She pulled her legs up from behind her knees and spread her thighs a lot farther than I thought possible. Her dripping pussy gaped open like a bright pink flower above a growing puddle of her own juices staining the sheet.

"Please...please, Ian...I want...I need...your cock...deep inside me...cumming inside me...filling my cunt...with your hot sperm," she begged, her eyes pleading more than her words and her waiting pussy.

There was no denying such a request...mother or no.

Both heads agreed my cock needed to get deep inside that inviting pussy...right then. I slipped my fingers out of her and, with a final nibble of her throbbing clit between my teeth, pushed myself up with my arms on either side of her.

Looking down as she smiled expectantly, my cock pushed deep into my own mother's warm, inviting and very wet pussy for the first time.

Her cunt...and at that point it was truly a cunt...was heavenly.

She was a lot tighter than I expected, her warm creamy pussy encasing my throbbing dick like a snug, perfectly fitting glove. My very first thrust into my mother was hard and deep, my pubic hair meshing with her thick black strip. I pulled back out slowly until the very tip of my dick remained barely in the grasp of her swollen pussy lips.

"Fuck me...oh god, Ian...fuck me...now...fuck me...harder...DEEPER...MORE...!" she shrieked, drawing me down for a tongue lashing kiss and doing something with her pelvic muscles that literally sucked my cum deep inside her.

When her fingernails dug into my back, my cum gushed into her. She wrapped her legs around me, pulling me into her as deep as I could go until with a final gasp I lay quivering on top of her, both of us breathing heavily. I started to roll off her, but she hugged me even closer.

"Don't," she whispered in my ear, "don't pull your cock out of me yet...stay inside my cunt...you feel so good inside me...better than I ever imagined in my wildest fantasies...like that's where your hard dick truly belongs."

She was right, of course. Her pussy felt just wonderful encasing my cock, not even fully deflating as we lay quietly. After a few moments her tongue flicked into my ear again. Then she turned my face to hers and licked all around my lips before ever so gently sliding her tongue into my mouth.

Naturally, I was quickly ready to go again, sucking her tongue in my mouth as my dick stiffened inside her already cum filled pussy. She moaned her own growing arousal and rolled me on my back with my cock still inside her.

"Pinch my nipples," she gasped, sitting up on me, rotating her hips and reaching down to finger her clit. "Pinch them hard...fuck me...cum in me...fill up my pussy...your cunt now...again!"

12