Coming in 2nd

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached around and pulled her down on me, her sweet brown sugar against my lips, my chin, my nose. She straightened up and as I looked up, I could see her pinching her own nipples. I tongued her deeply, and she soon started madly rubbing her pussy up and down against my face, until she came in a series of spasms.

Afterward, she fell onto the bed beside me, and we gently touched and kissed each other.

We both had a hankering to eat some ice cream, so we each put on one of my robes, walked downstairs and poured a glass of wine for each of us, pulled out the carton of mint chocolate chip, and enjoyed that book I had bought.

Sometimes we laughed, sometimes we kissed. Sometimes we talked. It was always gentle. Always in taste. Well, most in taste.

Sometimes, I must admit, my hand would stroke her ass. She would encourage my behavior with a moan and the spreading of her legs. After awhile, She pushed the robe off her shoulders and pushed herself onto the counter. With such a delicious invitation I kissed my way down her body from her lips, and very slowly licked her to another orgasm.

What do you think would have happened if Jason had come home at that moment to see us nude, in the kitchen, and sampling each other?

I don't know. The thought continues to tickle my belly even as I type this. In a way, I wished it would have happened. In another way, I am glad it didn't.

See you next time around.:)

12