Coming of Age

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We laughed and she placed a hand of each of our heads, tousling our hair, "I love both of you so much and I hope we can do this many more times. I still have a lot to teach you Greg!"

"I can't express how much I love you guys! I'm so grateful to you and I'm already looking forward to our next lessons!"

We were all quite emotional when we stood and had a group hug. Mum said, "I think a dip in the pool would be in order."

As we walked to the pool hand in hand, dad said, "You know there's a few things your mum and I have yet to learn. We've only fantasized about them but now that you're on board we can actually do them!"

Mum smiled sexily and I just had to ask, "What do you mean?"

Dad grinned, "Well what could be better than a single cock in woman?", he paused a moment and said, "Two cocks of course!"

It took me a moment comprehend what he was talking about, then it hit me. Mum could suck one of us while the other took her pussy. Dad grinned at me when he saw my expression, "Yeah, that's right! One at each end or both at one end, anything is possible!"

By the time we reached the pool, dad and I were both erect and mum feigned alarm. She dived into the water screaming, "Have mercy on me!"

My father and I grinned at each other, then dived into the water and chased after her. This was undoubtably going to be the best summer ever!

---------

If you enjoyed this story, let me know! I have some ideas for another chapter or two.