Coming of Age Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Congratulations Ms..." He said as he finally took in her name, "Luis." He paused and went to open his mouth but closed it, he didn't need it confirmed; she was obviously the president's daughter.

Serenity chuckled.

"What would you like pierced?" He asked.

"Everything." She answered excitedly.

He chuckled, "we'll see how we go," he turned to grab some paper work, "I am Cra by the way." He said introducing himself.

"Serenity." She replied.

He chuckled and handed back her id then gave her a general disclaimer form and a pamphlet. "I need you to read this," he said pointing at the pamphlet, "before you sign this." He told her firmly.

"Immortal..." Crystal began to say.

"Regardless of her immortal status, rules are rules; she has to read the pamphlet before signing the disclaimer." He said firmly.

"It's cool," Serenity said as she leant on the counter and started to read.

"While she's doing that I have to figure out a way of piercing her, lobes are easy, I can use a gun, the rest... will be interesting, I've never pierced an immortal before." He said almost to himself.

"Got any wide hollow gauge needles." Crystals asked.

He thought for a moment and smiled, "ah, I see... that will work."

"I told you one bike would be best." Crystal said sagely to Serenity as Serenity shakily got off the bike a few hours later. The piercing had been easier than they thought, once the studs or barbells were in place her body healed around them, within minutes of her tongue being pierced it had healed and she could talk properly.

She took a deep breath and the two bars spearing her nipples rubbed against her bra. "Maybe I should have taken this slowly." She said as she dug her plait out of the saddle bag she had put it in.

"I'm just happy you didn't get any facial piercings" Crystal said as she dismounted.

"After hearing about you getting an eyebrow ring torn out in a fight... no thank you," Serenity said.

"You get used to them, I promise." Crystal told her as they walked into the house. Thais was waiting for them, sitting on the stairs, Myth was leaning on the railing; she wolf whistled after her eyes scanned over Serenity who now had a very chick grunge look going.

"At least everyone will be able to tell Temp and me apart at a glance now." Serenity said as she walked in holding the plait of hair high.

Myth had to concede that, as with short hair it made Serenity visually different to her twin.

Thais stood, "So what do you think?" He asked as he turned his head aside. He now wore his hair in a Mohawk in lots of irregular spikes; the side were shaved smooth making a contrast between the paleness of his skin and the darkness of the three inch band of black hair stand out further.

"Very nice..." Serenity commented then stuck her tongue out.

Thais chuckled, "I've known since I was five that you were going to get pierced today. We were waiting for you to rock up, lock the front door and we'll go make sure Bastion and Temp are not attempting to kill each other."

"I honestly don't get the hostility from Bastion towards Temp," Myth said as she pushed off the railing.

"Yeah... well you weren't with us when Temp was young; she was... the bane of his existence." Thais said as he went down the last few steps.

"Ever wonder why she doesn't go near the kitchen?" Serenity asked as Crystal turned to lock the front door. "He banned her from it when she was five, she thoroughly trashed the kitchen in a fit of boredom, he was moments away from blowing a gasket, da and Uncle Gillian as children... they were a walk in the park compared to Temp, and according to Anna they were imps."

"Banned her from the kitchen until her nineteenth birthday." Thais added.

"Oh shit... let's go." Myth said as she understood what Thais had been going on about.

Thais chuckled and willed them to the manor, they appeared near their rooms.

"Hi guys," Gwynt said as he trotted up to join them.

Thais wrapped his arm around his younger brother, "hey, have they been fighting." He didn't have to explain who he was talking about, everyone knew of Bastion and Temperance's... mini war.

"Nah... he ordered her from the kitchen and she's been bashing her drums ever since." Gwynt answered.

"I can't hear drums." Crystal said and everyone started to listen intently but there were no sounds of drums being bashed.

Thais glanced off, his eyes losing focus, everyone waited for him having become used to his zoning out. He came back and just started chuckling.

"What?" Crystal demanded.

Thais just shook his head, "you wouldn't believe me even if I told you..." he said then grinned, "follow me." He said and trotted off with everyone following. He took them to one of the long galleries, he skid to a halt outside of the gallery and turned putting a finger to his lips to call for silence. They nodded and crept to the door to peer around and see what was going on.

Temperance walked in through a different door and up to Bastion with a determined expression on her face, she was going to talk this out with him, try to come to some sort of truce. Bastion was up a ladder pulling out a priceless vase he had hidden from Temperance years ago.

"Bastion..." Temperance said.

He turned and the ladder wobbled precariously, she reached out to steady the ladder but he was trying to get it to steady on its own. The ladder over balanced and the vase slipped from his fingers as he began to fall. She jumped and caught the vase with one out stretched hand, as she landed she started to bring the vase to her body. He twisted as he fell and slammed into her making them both crash to the ground. He landed on top of her painfully; Temperance didn't care as her eyes shot to her partially outstretched arm which still was thankfully clutching the vase.

That was funny? Serenity asked her brother the event was amusing but not hilarious.

Wait for it... Thais told the group with glee.

Bastion went to push himself up and scold Temperance for disturbing him, he took a deep breath and stilled with a frown. Temperance gave him a quizzical look, "S..." she started to say but was cut off by his lips. She felt his body settle back on top her, she tore her lips from his, "what was that?" She said confused.

He chuckled and leant in pressing his nose to her neck before taking a deep breath. Although she was still confused, instincts took over and she took a deep breath. "Oh..." she said after a moment of contemplation, now she understood as his lips again attacked hers only this time she needed and wanted his kiss. She held him close with her free hand the other still clutched the vase.

Thais glanced to the others to see their reaction, Serenity bit her fist trying not to laugh, Crystal couldn't help it; she laughed hard and long. Gwynt snorted and pressed his face to the wall, Myth had her lips pressed tightly together and shook her head trying not to laugh as if she started she wouldn't stop. Amy and Wolfgang found them there a few minutes later trying vainly to control themselves; it was just so funny, Temperance the bane of Bastion's existence was his mate!

"What's so funny?" Amy asked. No one said anything they just pointed, Amy shrugged to Wolfgang and they both walked into the long gallery. They paused and tilted their heads to the side as they watched Temperance and Bastion. Bastion reached a hand out and removed the vase to free up her other hand, when that was done his hand delved into her clothes causing her to groan and wrap her legs around his body.

Amy snorted and covered her mouth; Wolfgang groaned and ran his fingers through his hair. What's wrong? She asked him.

Now I have to be careful when entering the kitchen. He explained.

She had thought when he groaned, that he might not be happy with the match, far from it, he didn't care, she was old enough to mate although he would have preferred her to be a little older before finding her mate and he was glad that the man who had been such a big part of his life was finally complete. No his concern was when he wanted food he would have to be careful not to barge into the kitchen or he would see far more than he wanted to. Oh, he knew he would walk in on them, had walked in on his other mated children before and they walked in on him with Amy all the time, but he didn't want to know what they were up to on the benches food was prepared on.

Amy turned, left the long gallery and cracked up laughing.

"What's so funny?" Serenity asked when he mother finally stopped laughing.

"Your father..." Amy clarified.

"What did he say?" Serenity asked wanting to get to bottom of her mother's laughter.

"He just commented that he would have to be careful when entering the kitchen from now onwards because he doesn't want to see what they get up to in there." She explained. "That or make a rule, no sex in the kitchen."

"Ma!" Gwynt said with a pained expression, "I did not want that in my head." He explained and everyone laughed. He held his head for long moments, "Great... I can't get it out... now I won't be able to eat."

Amy wrapped an arm around her youngest, "When you are older you will understand because you will have your mate."

Wolfgang joined them, "should we break them up?"

"No point, dinner isn't for hours, may as well let them mate, however we might want to get Temp to move them to a room." Thais explained.

Wolfgang nodded.

"I'll move them on." Amy said focusing for a moment then turned her attention back to her family.

Wolfgang rested a hand on Thais's shoulder. "Come on... Nathanael is waiting." He said referring discreetly to the fact that Thais was going to get circumcised as part of the male coming of age tradition. It was also another way of showing that he was no longer a child and ready to find his mate.

Thais nodded and let his father lead him away.

Amy held out her hand and waited, it took Serenity a moment before she realised her mother was waiting for her. Realising what her mother wanted, she placed the plait of hair onto the outstretched hand. Amy smiled as she held up the plait of hair, "Always knew you were going to hack it off." She said before turning to Crystal, "Did she give you a heart attack?"

Crystal nodded quickly several times.

Amy chuckled and rested the plait of hair on her shoulder before she started to walk away, "stay away from the kitchen or Maria and Haley will throttle you." She warned.

"What do you think she's going to do with the plait?" Serenity asked Crystal who just shrugged.

"Gym?" Gwynt asked the remaining group and the three women nodded.

**

Bastion glanced around as he noticed the room had changed, he spotted the drum kit in the corner which meant they were in her room not his. Temperance's lips skimmed over his neck as he glanced around, she knew exactly where she was, benefit of being Ancient, she nipped at his neck getting his attention instantly. He growled seductively and pressed his lips to her neck; she groaned and tilted her head aside, wanting and needing his bite.

His hands started to fumble at her clothes, wanting her naked so that he could explore her, she went to help him but he growled to stop her. He wanted to remove her clothes and kiss every piece of skin he uncovered. Pushing himself up his hands grabbed the hem of her shirt and shucked her out of it in moments. His mouth watered as his eyes roamed over her body, her body which was going to become his. She pushed herself up and rested on her arms, freeing her back so that he could get at the back clasps of her bra. His hands snaked around her and fumbled at the clasps, after long moments of not getting it right he growled and went to slice it off with a claw.

"Wait," Temperance asked and quickly willed the offending piece of clothing away. "Bet-," she was cut off as Bastion zeroed in on the stiff peaks. Groaning she flopped back onto the bed, her fingers threading into his hair to hold him close.

His eyes were closed in pleasure as he nursed at her breasts; the taste of her skin was divine; if he had been a cat he would have been purring in pleasure. She was everything he had ever wanted and needed and all the things he hadn't thought he would need, the focus of his world had changed, everything would revolve around making his cat purr in delight.

She squirmed beneath him as every suck seemed to shoot pleasure throughout her body; he nipped at the pert piece between his teeth to get her to quit moving.

"We have forever," Temperance told him, "I need you now, claim me." Need laced her voice calling to his own need.

He pressed his forehead to her chest and took several deep calm breaths before he shook his head. "No, I have been waiting for you for a very long time, my entire life in fact, I will not be rushed and if you attempt to rush me I will not be happy."

Temperance went to buck him off and take control; patience was not a virtue she had learnt. This wasn't to say she would never learn it but she rarely had to wait for the things she really wanted. She managed to get him off of her and rolled on top of him.

Bastion growled and used his greater body mass to roll them back over. "Don't test me mate." He warned.

"Or you'll what?" She taunted knowing that he would never hurt her.

He grinned and released her as he rolled off of her and off the bed; he turned and walked out of her room without looking back!

Temperance was stunned, she hadn't expected him to walk out; not with the need she had clearly felt in him. She didn't know what to do go after him or just wait; she was still thinking about it ten minutes later when he returned with a box. He put the box down beside the bed and watched her.

"Let's get some things straight, this will be a sharing relationship and you will learn this." He told her firmly.

"Fine," she agreed. "It goes both ways."

"Can we do it my way first?" He asked, she thought about it then shrugged and nodded. He grinned, like he didn't know she would try to turn this to her advantage, he had seen her work so he had asked Amy for some things to be added to Temperance's room in his absence.

"Strip," he ordered.

She bit her bottom lip and a moment later her clothes were gone leaving her naked, she watched as Bastion's eyes travelled over her body slowly. "Are you going to strip?" she asked as she moved, thrusting her breasts further forward hoping to tempt him forward.

He grinned, not yet, he thought to himself, manacles on. He thought loudly, there was a gentle clink and the four sets of shackles he had Amy will in started to move. Temperance glanced around looking for what was making the sound. Before she could spot them they wrapped around an ankle or wrist and pulled tight spreading her out over the bed.

She glared at her mate and tried to will the shackles away and when nothing happened she tried to will out of them, again nothing happened. "Let me go."

"No," he answered as he slowly removed his clothes, she stopped fighting the chains and almost drooled as she watched as her mate's body became exposed to her for the first time. Oh she was sure that she had seen him naked before but never with the knowledge that he was her mate.

Bastion's clothes hid what he really looked like, like all immortal Were males he wasn't small, his body was a mass of firmly packed muscles, he had no chest hair but a sexy trail of hair that ran from his navel to his groin. He stood still and let his mate explore his body with her eyes before he joined her on the bed. He gently ran a hand up her right leg, gently stroking the skin as it crept upwards. She fought her chains wanting to touch him, to taste him.

"Please," she begged wanting to be free to touch and kiss him.

"No," he told her firmly before he leant down and kissed the crease where leg met hip. She groaned, he was so close to her centre, he took a deep breath smelling her arousal which added fuel to his own. He ignored her sex and moved north, his tongue running against her skin until he got to the first of her ribs which he kissed. Slowly he worked his way up her body and back to her breasts which he worshiped slowly.

She whimpered in need as he slowly explored her body, getting to know every inch of her beautiful body that he could get access to. Only when her pleas were truly desperate did he finally decide to explore the one part of her he had avoided her centre. She panted as she watched him hover over her sex, every muscle in her body was taut; she strained against her shackles wanting to touch him, needing to.

He pressed his nose to her curly delta and inhaled before taking his first taste. He groaned as her taste seemed to explode on his tongue and left him a little lightheaded.

"Fuck," Temperance swore as the second swipe of his tongue struck that special bundle of nerves which almost demanded more of the same. She groaned as he buried his head between her legs, his tongue shifting a little to truly explore her. His tongue found her entrance and probed it gently as he rubbed his nose against her clit. He knew he had to be gentle, and her desire for him to just claim her did not encourage gentleness. Their first time should be gentle, loving and everything, at heart he was a romantic and seeing so many of his friends and loved ones finding their mates he knew that the first time was always the most special. And if he had to tie her up to achieve that, well he could live with it and what the heck they might make it a part of their sex lives if they wanted to.

He explored her sex gently, searching out every place which caused pleasure to arch through her body. She moaned when he nibbled on her outer lips, swore when his tongue dipped inside and purred when his tongue struck that special piece of flesh.

"Are you trying to kill me?" she muttered, panting gently as he stopped just shy of sending her body to bliss. He chuckled as he crawled on top of her.

"Temp, you are immortal, I can't kill you and even if I could, you are my mate." He kissed her deeply and she groaned, she could taste herself on his lips and she loved it. Pressing her down to the bed he brought their two bodies together, his body cradled between her thighs, his lips travelled from her lips to her neck as he freed one hand to position himself.

"Please, let me go, I want to touch you." She begged then stilled as she felt him nudge at her untried sex.

"No..." he said firmly, they were doing this his way. "This will hurt but I will make it better, I promise." He pressed forward slowly, stretching her slowly for his possession. He gritted his teeth as her sheath gripped him tightly almost on the point of being painful but he gladly accepted it since it meant he was claiming his mate. His lips descended on hers the moment before he broke her maidenhead, capturing her cry of pain.

He stilled as he bottomed out, his lips moved from her lips to her jaw and down her neck. "Now I get to love you slowly." He told her as he began his thrusts.

**

Serenity quivered and quickly sat, as waves of ecstasy rolled through her body. Gwynt knelt next to his sister and went to touch her. "No..." she told him. "Don't touch... I am getting second hand emotions from Temp." She laid back and closed her eyes.

Temperance! Serenity called out.

Kind... of... busy... Temperance answered unable to keep the image of Bastion leaning over her sweat beaded on his forehead and panting as he thrust away, from her sister.

I know... I can feel it! Serenity snapped; she did NOT need that image in her head or the emotions for that matter.

Oops, Temperance said before she vanished from her sister's mind.

"What's wrong with her?" Myth asked as she knelt beside Serenity.

"Second hand emotions from Temp," Gwynt answered watching his sister with a little concern marring his face.