Coming of Age Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gently she lowered her mate to the bed and let her recover, Crystal held her tightly and waited, while she waited she cleaned her fingers and tried to decided what tasted better, blood or juice and couldn't make a decision.

Serenity pulled Crystal close and kissed her the moment she had recovered. That was...

Crystal grinned, and we have all night.

****

Serenity woke slowly the next day, lips were gently running a path over her neck and arms held her firmly from behind. "Didn't you get enough last night?" She asked a little groggy.

Crystal chuckled, "I'm not thirsty, your blood just... it calls to me and don't be surprised if I just grab you and press my nose to your skin."

"Destiny had that habit for a while until Aunt Susan got her to cool it, said it was embarrassing when she was at med school and Destiny would just come and hold her." Serenity replied.

Crystal chuckled, "yes Susan came and asked me to order Destiny not to go near her while she was at school and or at work."

"Did you?"

"No," Crystal answered, "Destiny had been alone a very long time, I wasn't going to spoil her joy just because her mate thought it was embarrassing."

"You've been alone longer," Serenity added.

Crystal nodded, "I'll try not to cramp your style."

Serenity chuckled, "cramp my style... what decade is that from." She asked as she turned her torso so that she could see Crystal. Her eyes searched out the bite she had given her mate last night while they made love. It wasn't a complete mating because neither had a surrogate but the bond was there, she could feel it. Her eyes focused on the smooth perfection of Crystal's neck and growled. She rolled over and pinned Crystal down with her knees.

"Hey!" Crystal protested as Serenity caught her jaw and gently turned her head from side to side.

Serenity knew and could feel exactly where Crystal had bitten her to form their mating bond, but Crystal's neck was flawless and that didn't sit well with her, her mate was meant to be marked just like her to declare that she had been taken and was off the market.

"What's wrong?" Crystal asked as she watched Serenity's eyes change and start to glow.

"My bite didn't take," Serenity answered and suddenly started to shift into her hybrid form. Crystal held completely still as she knew the beast inside of Serenity was going to make sure the job was done. She was so not looking forward to the long teeth in Serenity's mouth entering her skin but she could understand why the beast was angry.

Crystal pushed herself up as Serenity licked the left side of her neck; she tilted her head aside and closed her eyes. Serenity's arms wrapped around her to support her, warm moist breath brushed her skin then pain erupted from her shoulder and her neck. The fingers of Crystal's right hand dug into the fur around Serenity's neck as she gritted her teeth, she wanted to try to fling Serenity away but knew the sooner she got this over with the better.

Serenity purred for a moment before she carefully removed her teeth from Crystal's flesh. The moment the pressure of Serenity's teeth left her mates flesh the punctures started to bleed, gently she started to clean the wounds until the bleeding slowed, purring while she did it. When she was finally happy with how the wounds had sealed did she shift back into her human form.

"Are you okay?" Serenity asked as she gently turned Crystal's head back to hers. Crystal's right hand cupped Serenity's neck and pulled her close for a soul searing kiss.

The door burst open and Sky paused, unsure. Serenity broke the kiss and turned to Sky.

"Um... breakfast is ready." Sky said as she fumbled for the door handle and slammed it shut behind her the moment her hand clasped it.

Serenity and Crystal chuckled, "she is so human." They said together. Serenity crawled off of the bed and helped Crystal up.

"Eat first or shower first?" Serenity asked as she knew either way Crystal was going to need help to do things today.

Crystal sniffed at herself, "shower, I smell of blood and sex."

"You smell of me." Serenity corrected.

"Well then you will just have to lay your scent down again." Crystal tried to get out of bed she collapsed as she put weight on her left arm. "Fuck..."

"I thought we did that last night?" Serenity teased and got a glare in response. "Here," Serenity got her out of the bed and quickly into the shower. "Stand still and I'll wash you."

"I blame you." Crystal said even as she closed her eyes, the hot water was heaven on her skin.

"Blame me for what?" Serenity asked.

"For this," Crystal pointed at the wounds on her shoulder.

"Nope blame your vampire nature; if the bite I had given you last night had taken I wouldn't have had to bite you like that." Serenity gently lathered up Crystal's skin.

"Your blood makes me heal faster," Crystal argued.

"Mating bites are meant to heal slowly, look at mine." Serenity turned Crystal around a pointed to the clear bite marks on her neck then held out her wrist where Crystal had bitten her yesterday. "See the difference. My wrist has healed, was healed moments after your fangs left my skin."

"Okay... but I never want you to bite me like that again." Crystal said.

"But I have to, when I get my surrogate to cement the mates bond. But from then onwards normal biting will be fine."

Crystal watched Serenity for a moment, "fine... but next time bite me while we are making love, it might dull the pain."

Serenity chuckled, "you are almost as bad as Sky, you have to be making love in order to form a mates bond, the bite I did this morning was to mark your skin, and have it stay." Serenity finished washing Crystal and watched as has she stood in the hot spray.

"I know this is probably like shutting the gate after the horse has bolted," Serenity said gently as she took a sponge to her body. "But... can we do..." she hesitated and didn't continue.

Crystal turned in the shower to face her mate, by Luna she loved that, her mate. After so long of being alone, now she had someone to share forever with and it left her feeling more content than anything before this. "Finish your thought," she encouraged.

Serenity closed her eyes, "I grew up listening to how my father wooed my mother, of Tarval and Alanna, Maria and Eric, Cass and... you get the picture." She said stopping with sorrow, just before she said his name.

Crystal stepped closer to her mate, "you want that?" she questioned.

Serenity nodded, "I know you can kill a person a thousand ways but I don't know what your favourite colour is... your all-time favourite movie..." she explained. "I both know and don't know you."

Crystal nodded now that Serenity had stated her case, "okay... date night?" she queried as she supplied a reasonable way for them to get to truly know each other.

Serenity rolled her eyes, "it doesn't have to be so formal, I just..." she rubbed her face in frustration.

"I get it... you want us time... without a bed." Crystal stated as she used her good arm to pull Serenity close. She gave her a quick peck on the lips. "My favourite colour is purple." Stepping back she watched as Serenity gave her a slightly goofy grin. "You?"

"Sky blue," Serenity replied as she quickly cleaned herself before they both stepped out of the shower. Crystal reached for a towel but her body was suddenly dry.

"Stay still," Serenity told Crystal before she started to rub her body against Crystal's, transferring each other's scent to the other. Crystal grabbed Serenity when she was rubbing her chest against Crystal's. The dark beast within her rose a little more it wanted more, more of its special one but Crystal managed to push it down.

"You are driving me insane," She told Serenity before kissing her deeply, she went to wrap her arms around her mate but pain shot up her left arm and had her stepping back.

"Sorry," Serenity said as she saw new trails of blood roll down Crystal's skin. She started to lick at the blood, cleaning Crystal's skin and letting the properties of her saliva help to seal the wounds. Once that was done Serenity willed a first aid box onto the bathroom cabinet and started to dress the wounds. Serenity then willed herself dressed and turned to Crystal.

"What do you want to wear today?" Serenity asked.

"Faded blue jeans and my vintage Deep Purple shirt," Crystal answered.

"Under wear?" Serenity asked as she willed the jeans and shirt in question into her arms.

Crystal shrugged her good shoulder, "surprise me."

"Dangerous words," Serenity taunted but willed Crystal into a lacy black bra and thong set. She let Crystal see them for a moment before willing the jeans and shirt onto her body and finally boots.

Crystal took a deep breath, "I don't think I'll get used to that." She said, it had been odd to be suddenly clothed.

Serenity grinned and imagined her hand stroking the spot between Crystal's legs. Crystal tensed and glared at Serenity as the phantom digit worked its way between the folds. She hissed and her eyes clouded over going completely black for a moment before her irises turned the same glowing blue Serenity's did when her beast was close but not in control. Serenity stopped teasing her mate and stared in surprise. She was sure nothing like that had happened with Aunt Destiny, at least not that she was aware of.

"What," Crystal asked flashing fangs as she watched surprise in Serenity's eyes.

"Look in the mirror." Serenity answered.

Crystal turned and for a moment saw what Serenity had before her eyes returned to normal and her fangs went back to their normal shape. "I think Destiny and I are going to have to talk, I wonder if she even knows."

"Breakfast?" Serenity asked and Crystal nodded, her good right hand sought out Serenity's as they went down stairs.

"Bout time you joined us," Thais said crossing his arms, "by the way, thanks for blocking last night, I hate it when Temp forgets."

"I only forgot once!" Temperance complained which caused Bastion to chuckle as he remembered exactly why she had forgotten to block her siblings and mentally vowed to see if he could do it again.

"Um... sorry about... before..." Sky said which caused Rayven to chuckle.

Serenity grinned, "you are coming to Thanksgiving, trust me it won't be the first or last time you walk in on people."

"Sex isn't restricted to bedrooms, not in the Were culture," Nhor said expanding on Serenity's statement. "Sex between friends more so among women isn't considered wrong. Sex isn't considered taboo for Were, it is for recreation, strengthening relationships and procreation. They don't care if their children see because it is important that they know what a relationship based on love and respect should look like."

"I am looking forward to going to the manor." Rayven said playfully, over the years she had heard rumours of how sexual Were were and would be thoroughly disappointed if she was proven wrong.

Thais cleared his throat, "Um... Crystal, could you do something?"

"Be specific," Crystal said she still wasn't happy with him for not telling her about the attack.

"I need you to turn Rayven."

~*~*~*~/p>

I know... I'm evil... rant all you like...