Commando at the Waterpark Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laid against the backrest of my chair, and exhaled longly. In those circumstances, I instinctively started playing a stirring homage to you two with an acoustic rendition of that good old classic from the Divinyls, I Touch Myself.

Holy shit, what a day this had been... Looking up to the stars, I strummed away at the opening chords, thinking about the both of you. Thinking about Nat, which seemed to develop some kind of close and intimate friendship with you. Thinking about next weekend's camping trip, where Nat was going to sleep in your bed. And... wondering if Nat's words about her sleeping topless were true.

I shook my head and sighed again: I felt hopeless. I was here, stuck in the middle of your little games, seemingly coming up with some pretty intense fantasies I never knew I'd have about someone so close to our family, to our couple. Though I knew that I'd never be able to make those a reality, no matter how far it went between you two. If I was to participate, my intentions wouldn't look the same as yours which are more like harmless fooling-around.

I was still strumming the opening chords, feeling ready to sing with a little more emotion than usual. My shaft was now towering, quivering, desperately waiting for someone to put it out of its misery.

'Right, whoops!' you retorted suddenly. 'I'll show you, whoops!'

Then a second later, Nat burst out laughing again.

'Pffff! No fair!' whispered Nat. 'You pulled them out by yourself.'

And I knew exactly what she meant by that. I knew that all of your four breasts were now naked, swinging around as you jumped on the trampoline. But you... you had done it on purpose.

As my cock kept dripping precum profusely, I gathered all my strength, closed my eyes and started singing.

I love myself

I want you to love me

When I feel down

I want you above me

I search myself

I want you to find me

I forget myself

I want you to remind me

I heard you squeal when you recognized the lyrics.

'Oh! Nat, hang on. I'll be right back. I love that song!'

I don't want anybody else

When I think about you

I touch myself

Oh, I don't want anybody else

Oh no, oh no, oh no

I heard the trampoline springs squeaking over my singing. It must have been you, stepping out of your little party to come and sing with me. I knew you had a knack for this classic track, so singing it was kind of an invitation to join me. And within a second, there you were indeed, at my side.

You paused. You weren't singing yet. You had only rested your hand on my shoulder, and in the corner of my eye, you were just standing still. You must have been a little taken aback to see my exposed cock. This fat sausage that crawled out of my boxers, sticking to my thigh. But I knew you'd have done the math pretty fast. Not only you know how easy it can be to put me in that state, but you also assumed your little shenanigans didn't leave me indifferent.

You crouched next to me and placed your hand on my thigh in a way that you could begin subtly stroking me, unbeknownst to Nat who was still not too far in the dark. You struck a pose that just melted my heart: you arched your back to give me a good look at your tits and gave me one of your mischievous smiles that I knew you for. As you felt my dick swollen and burning in your hand, you must have guessed that it would not take too long before I cum.

And, even though I thought it wasn't humanly possible, I resumed my singing.

You're the one who makes me come runnin'

You're the sun who makes me shine

When you're around, I'm always laughin'

I want to make you mine

I made sure to put emphasis on the word "cum".

True to the lyrics, I sure as heck was laughing my ass off. Here I was, spilling my guts as I attempted to perform this song with a minimum of emotion while you were jerking me off so good and stared at me, making sure I didn't flinch. This truly was another of your endurance tests. And to make this whole mess even more dangerous, flashbacks from similar situations imposed themselves upon my brain.

Like that day you were straddling me in bed when my phone rang. You picked it up and passed it to me, expecting me to maintain the conversation with my friend as you kept making your big breasts bounce in my face, jumping on my pogo stick.

Holy shit, did we have a blast! We have all this amazing directory of naughty memories to browse through. I looked at you, and thought, Let's always make more of them, and more, and more...

I don't want anybody else

When I think about you

I touch myself

Oh, I don't want anybody else

Oh no, oh no, oh no, yeah

Oh man, oh man... I thought that chorus couldn't represent my feelings for you any better. There never had been anyone else. You've always been at the center of my fantasies. Either it was back when we were young and horny little punks in our twenties, or through all these years of marriage and in-between children­, all the sex we had has always been so good, enough to make me want to, yes, touch myself when I could only think about it all.

I love you so much, baby.

But now, seeing how you were developing this unique friendship with Nat, I wondered: can this possibly heighten my already searing desire for you? I still couldn't believe what was happening, what I went through today. Picturing you with another woman was never really spoken about, but the idea always lurked deep in our collective subconscious as a couple, popping up in my wet dreams once in a while. And to think that today's little wardrobe experiments were possibly just the tip of that humongous iceberg, which was next week's camping trip with you two and the kids.

You looked so busty and seductive with that shirt. Even if you were putting me on fucking fire, I tried to keep calm and caressed my guitar the same way you caressed my cock. We sang together, high and proud towards the night sky. Still, I was right on the verge of shooting my load. Before Nat decided to join us, we had to end this quick, but I wasn't too concerned about that. You sure were putting a lot of passion in that handjob.

'Fuck!...' I said, breaking character.

I looked down and held my breath, as you carried on that last chorus by yourself. You had pushed my button one time too many, I lost it. I started shaking and bent down over my guitar. I hung on to my poor nerves, considering that this third orgasmic explosion of the day was sure going to take its toll on me, despite that I still felt so full and horny!

As you watched that torrent that began erupting out of me, you moved closer to me to get a front row view of my pulsating cock and to hide behind my guitar a little more. Mechanically, you started kneading one of your tits and pinching your nipple through your shirt. Your other hand was still rubbing my cock firmly against my thigh, moving it slightly back and forth with little squelching sounds.

I whimpered, in order to hold back a more guttural grunt, as I pumped and pumped that jizz out. Copious shots made hissing sounds when they landed straight into the fire, while you squeezed out all I had left in my balls. Biting your lip now and staring wide-eyed in complete awe, I could still sense a hint of jealousy on your part from being unable to receive the same treatment in the current situation... Anyway, not for now.

As one can imagine, I wasn't strumming so much anymore. You had sung the last chorus, or I guess we had skipped a few ones, I wasn't sure. Besides, the outro actually loops many times at the end of the song. But, yeah, the show was over.

You shot me one last dirty look as you got up and wrapped my dripping cock back in my boxers.

I couldn't hear the trampoline squeak so much anymore. Had Nat stopped moving? Worse, did she decide to sit back and watch? I didn't think we gave too many clues as to what really happened here by the fire, but I had to admit that some of my outbursts must have helped spill the beans.

You walked back to where Nat was on the trampoline, much more quietly this time. You casually resumed conversation, though I doubted the topic was going to be about me.

I leaned against my chair and I suddenly felt my eyes itch with fatigue. I was drained, completely empty and my ears were ringing. But I was happy, and dizzy in a feel-good kind of way. I felt so relaxed, despite the fact that what we just pulled off, you and I, had been pretty risky and stressful.

When I had yawned about 3 times in a row, I decided it was time for me to sign off for the night.

I figured Nat was working on sobering up, enough to be able to drive back to her place. It would have been hard enough to find her a place to crash, with the house being already full of kids. Yeah... as much as I would've liked her to stay overnight, it was probably better that way.

I told myself that maybe I really should stop making up scenarios that implied you two getting intimate even in the slightest, in case it was in fact never going to happen.

Yet, there you guys were, just laying there side by side in the dark on the trampoline mat. With Nat wearing that racy white top, and you, that ridiculously tiny unicorn t-shirt. As you snickered and whispered devilishly, I wondered how can you guys look at each other and not be affected, even turned on in the slightest, by the obvious indecency of your outfits? Assuming you were most likely giving Nat crispy details about what just happened, plus, considering that you had just stroked my cock to completion and were probably still all wound up with lust, I thought everything sure was lined up to make you two prone to more little experiments... but of a sensual nature, this time. Especially by knowing that I was about to go to bed and leave you alone.

It also crossed my mind that this same trampoline had been the theater of a few of our own love making sessions. On a hot summer night, like today, it was an ideal spot.

Anyways... maybe this was all just wishful thinking, but, the reality was, I was getting goosebumps all over my skin from what I witnessed today. And that was usually enough to feed my lust, and make me dream about those other things that I may never do witness, or that may never even come true at all.

And I knew I was going to freak out in my pants all week about that upcoming camping trip...

12