Commissioned By A Cum-Slut

Story Info
Photographer is hired by Celia & husband.
3k words
4.19
85.5k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
English Bob
English Bob
2,430 Followers

Having been a professional photographer for nearly fifteen years, I've seen my fair share of strange things. It's quite amazing what some people want me to photograph. Apart from the usual weddings and family portraits, I've also been asked to shoot pets in ridiculous poses, people having lunch and other weird and wonderful things; I was even asked once to preserve a funeral on film!

I also do a little bit of glamour work as well; nothing too heavy, usually just teenagers who want to get into modelling and pose awkwardly in their underwear or try to look sexy in cheap lingerie that rarely seems to fit properly. This sort of work pays quite well, but, as an artist, I am rarely satisfied with the results and so try not to do too much of it. Of course, as a red blooded male it's always nice to see teenage girls in their underwear, but I'm a professional and anyway, these girls are usually accompanied by ferocious looking mothers who almost dare you to try anything underhanded. But occasionally, just occasionally, something happens to change your opinion of these things and such an event occurred in my studio only a few weeks ago.

It was getting late on a Saturday afternoon and I had just returned from covering a wedding up in the hills just outside of town. I had six rolls of film to process and didn't really fancy the idea of two hours in the darkroom.

"You can take off now if you want, Janey," I said to my assistant who had been keeping my studio open whilst I'd been working. "I just got a few of those Jackson family shots to sort out and then I'm gonna hit the road as well."

Jane grunted in the usual form of teenage communication that only other teenagers seem to be able to comprehend and grabbed her denim jacket from the back. I sighed and once again mentally weighed up the virtues of having the young girl around. Usually I preferred to work alone, but with more and more outside work coming in, it was now necessary to employ someone to look after the shop and answer the phone. When she had first joined me I had ideas of training her into my profession and to have her assist me on shoots, but sadly Jane seemed only interested in her spotty boyfriend and which particular club or disco he was going to take her to on a Saturday night. Her work in the studio was obviously just a means to an end!

I was busy checking almost identical proofs with a magnifying glass when, with a little annoyance, I heard a person enter the shop front of my studio.

"Hello? Anyone here?"

The voice was female and sounded sexy and sophisticated. I sighed again and replaced the proofs in a dust-free cover and walked to the front counter.

"Yes, can I help you madam?"

"Oh, hello. Yes, I hope so. I want to get a photograph for my husband's birthday."

I pursed my lips in mild anger. This was a popular misconception. Because I had a shop attached to the studio, people would often call in and want to buy some of the photographs that I had taken over the years and that now adorned the walls.

"I'm sorry madam, I only do commission work. These pictures are not for sale."

"No, you misunderstand me," the woman's voice was almost a soft purr. "I want you to take some photographs of me."

"Oh I see. Sorry. All right, let's see," I pulled out a folder from under the counter and opened it before her. "These are some examples of the type of portrait work that I do. I'm afraid they are not cheap, but I guess you get what you pay for!"

I smiled at her and saw a nice twinkle in her eyes. She was quite attractive with a pretty, heart shaped face surrounded by thick, curly blonde hair. I was pleased. She would be quite photogenic. I was sure that her husband would be pleased with the results.

"Yes, er...these are very nice, but I was thinking about something a little more...um..."

For a moment I was a bit confused. "Sorry, I don't understand. What..."

"A bit more...Glamorous!" She finished quickly.

"Er...well of course I can do...but...well...don't you think..."

"That I'm a little old for glamour pictures?" she finished the sentence for me.

"Er..yes..I mean no...but...." I composed myself quickly. I was digging a big hole and didn't want to get any deeper. "Sorry, madam, of course. What sort of thing did you have in mind?"

The conversation was rounded off quickly and professionally by both of us and I cursed myself for my earlier indecisiveness. We made an appointment for the following afternoon and as she bade me goodbye and turned towards the door, I started to write the name "Mrs. Celia Grant" in my day book.

"Oh, just one thing," she said as she held the door open, "I assume it will be alright for my husband to come along? He may have some ideas on the sort of poses that he wants!"

I nodded quickly and said that I was looking forward to seeing them both the following day.

As Mrs. Grant departed with a sly grin I confess to feeling a little relieved. There was something about her that unnerved me slightly She was most definitely attractive and as a married man with a loving wife I was quite happy for her husband to be around and keep me - and possibly her as well - out of trouble!

By the time the doorbell rang the following day, I had already set up my Pentax on a tripod, turned up the heating a little and positioned a nice Queen Anne sofa against a pastel coloured backdrop. Everything was ready.

Celia Grant may not have been as young as most of the wannabe models that asked for glamour shots, but she was still only about thirty-five. Her husband, on the other hand, was considerably older and as I ushered them both through to the studio I got the distinct impression that cash was not one of their problems; John Grant's immaculate suit would have set me back at least two months profit while Celia's full length fur coat would have covered a small country's national debt!

I gasped as Celia slipped of the coat and handed it to me.

"Oh, I see you have come prepared!" I mumbled as I eventually took in the fact that she had omitted to wear a dress at all and now stood before her husband and myself in an expensive red lace bra and panty set, black hold-up stockings and impossibly high black heeled sandals.

"I hope this is okay?" she asked, "John likes this a lot and we thought it would make a good photograph!"

I gulped and nodded as Celia's broad smile transfixed me. She seemed to find it amusing that I was having trouble keeping my eyes off her.

Trying to compose myself again, I indicated the sofa against the backdrop and suggested that we should get started. John sat himself in a chair to one side, took off his jacket and spread it carefully over his lap while his wife sauntered towards the sofa and lay back with her head on the arm.

"That's nice!" I said as I slipped into professional mode and began to snap off a few shots. "Now, turn your head...that's it..good. Now, look up...smile....excellent!"

Fifteen minutes and a half roll of film passed while Celia struck pose after pose; pouting her full, painted lips and smiling wickedly at the camera. She had an amazing body with a nice flat stomach and long slender legs. Her breasts I guessed to be around 36C, but the way that the bra pushed them up and out made them look much fuller. I found myself wondering what they would look like in the flesh and realised that the thought was giving me an erection. I admonished myself for my unprofessional behaviour and tried to concentrate on the job at hand - it was a difficult task though, as I continued to take more and more shots, Celia's poses were becoming more and more adventurous.

"Can we try something a little more daring?" Celia asked suddenly sitting up and looking at first me and then her husband.

I followed her eyes towards John and saw him nod absently. He didn't seem that bothered so why, I thought, should I!

"Sure, Celia," I said, "What would you like?"

"Perhaps something like this?"

With that, Celia slowly reached behind her and unclasped the lacy bra. For a moment she held the cups to her chest and laughed out loud, her head falling back and her blonde curls fanning out behind her like a golden mane. I quickly snapped off two shots before she let her hands fall away and two exquisite mounds fell free of their constraints.

I continued to take more photographs as my model worked to the camera. She was good, really good and manipulated her breasts and nipples sensuously until the ruby red buds stood out firm and proud.

"And now this, maybe?"

Her voice was the low purr that I remembered from the previous day as her hands slowly dropped to her waist and began to inch her panties down and over her firm buttocks. I had given up trying to disguise by growing erection now, and as Celia slowly spread her long, stocking clad legs to reveal a cleanly shaven mound I heard a low groan from off to the side. I glanced up quickly and looked at John. His jacket was still over his lap, but his hand was moving about underneath. Jesus!, I thought, this guy is sitting in my studio jerking off!

"I hope this is okay?" Celia's voice was barely a whisper as her fingers danced lightly over the swollen lips of her pussy. I wasn't sure if she was referring to her masturbation or her husband's. I didn't care much; my cock was so hard in my pants now that anything could have gone on without me raising an objection.

Wordlessly I nodded my head in answer to her question and returned to taking more shots. It was becoming far more difficult to concentrate on my task.

"I hope you got a nice photo of my pussy," Celia continued, "I just love to play with it, but it's much nicer if someone else does it for me, you know! Why don't you come and help me?"

This turn in events startled me for a minute. I glanced over at John again. His eyes were fixed on his wife's body as she toyed listlessly with her moist pussy. He didn't seem unduly concerned over his wife's request and continued to masturbate slowly.

"John won't mind, just as long as he can watch! Oh, come on Mr. photographer, come here and keep me company!"

Celia patted the sofa next to her and smiled up at me from behind the mass of blonde curls that surrounded her face.

If I were thinking at all, then it was with my dick! With eyes that would not leave the woman in front of me, I moved quickly towards to sofa and sat. Immediately, Celia lifted my hand and drew my fingers to her lips. Gently she sucked each finger into her hot mouth and swirled her tongue over them. The effect was like an electric shock and as I stared into her deep blue eyes I felt her pulling my moist digits down towards her pussy.

The heat from her cunt was almost palpable as my wet fingers began to explore her fleshy depths. I saw her eyes close and heard her gasp as I flicked gently over her engorged clitoris and stroked her lips. Her swollen nipple was just inches from my mouth and she groaned louder as I leaned over and drew the hard bud into my mouth and nibbled it lightly. I felt her body tense and her back arch deeply and I began to finger her slit more vigorously. Her lips parted in a moan of ecstasy and her eyes closed as she climaxed on my hand. I could feel her warm fluid trickling down over my fingers.

As she relaxed and caught her breath I heard the unmistakable sound of a shutter click. I looked up quickly to see John standing behind the Pentax, his hard cock sticking out from his fly as he happily clicked off shots of his open-legged wife with my fingers in her cunt.

Before I had a chance to object, Celia was talking again in the same hushed whisper that I had come to know and love.

"That's okay, John won't damage anything. These are the sort of photographs that he wants of me. He loves to see me enjoying myself with another man, so let's give him something to photograph, shall we? Get your cock out, I've got an idea!"

I was almost on auto-pilot now. Celia's soft voice had a disarming effect on me and it was a foregone conclusion that I would do exactly as she asked. As I sat up one end of the sofa and my trembling fingers unzipped my fly, Celia moved swiftly to the other end. She must have seen my look of disappointment in our separation.

"It's okay, I'm not going away, baby!" she giggled, "I want to try something with you!"

As I released my throbbing erection, I watched as Celia slowly removed first one and then both of her high heels. With her back against the arm of the sofa she stretched out her long legs towards me. I gasped as I felt her stockinged toes play lightly over my swollen cock head. The sensation was remarkable to say the least and I swear that my seven inches of meat swelled by at least another inch as she began to run her toes up and down my shaft.

I closed my eyes and revelled in the feelings as I was aware of a procession of shutter clicks.

"This feel good, lover?" Celia cooed as she continued with the amazing foot-job.

Words escaped me as I nodded dumbly and arched my back, pushing my groin towards her delectable toes as she expertly brought me closer and closer towards a climax.

John was closer now. He had removed the camera from it's tripod and was moving in for a better angle. He operated the shutter with one hand whilst he tugged mercilessly on his erection with the other.

"Mmmmm....I think you're both about to cum soon." Celia murmured as she slipped her toes under my balls and made me groan in ecstasy. "Come on guys...it's time to give Celia a cum bath!"

With that, she slipped onto the floor and sat with her head back against the sofa. My cock was twitching uncontrollably and as John passed me the camera he knelt up on the sofa so that we flanked his wife's upturned face on each side.

"You take the photo's now!" he pleaded with me as he began jerking himself off over Celia's face.

"I got a better idea!" I cried. "If she wants both of us to cum over her, then I'll put the camera on auto shoot!"

Celia begged me to hurry as I leapt off the sofa and placed the Pentax back on the tripod. I focused the lens quickly and set the auto-timer. In a mad dash I re-joined John on the sofa and started to work my dick. I watched as Celia's hands came up and cupped both my balls and her husbands as we furiously jerked off over her face.

John and I were perfectly in tune and with the help of Celia's fingers tugging gently on our balls we both exploded almost simultaneously. Celia opened her mouth wide as the jism began to flow and within a few short seconds her face was completely awash with hot, sticky semen. She swallowed as much as she could but there was just too much. Her blonde hair was matted with the stuff and rivers of goo dripped from her chin and spattered her heaving breasts.

I waited in the whole of the following week for John and Celia to arrive and collect their pictures, but they never showed up. It wasn't until ten days later that I decided to look at the negatives again and maybe do some blow-ups of some of the better ones.

I had let my assistant, Jane, go early again and, having the place to myself, I decided to work in the darkroom. I had a large 8 X 10 print developing slowly in the tray when I heard a voice behind me. I wheeled around quickly to see that my eighteen year old assistant had returned having forgotten her purse.

"Wow! I didn't know that you did this sort of work." she cried as she looked directly at the developed photograph of Celia's face bathed in cum. "Can I see the others please?"

I was busted and I knew it, but Jane seemed different somehow. She didn't scream or fuss about as I had expected her to. She didn't call me a dirty old pervert or even anything similar, she just inspected the array of hard-core photography with an air of excited apprehension.

"You sure have a nice cock, Mr. Taylor!" she whispered as she moved closer to me, "and look at all that lovely cum! I wish that was me in the photo!"

Jane and I now have a much better working relationship. Her interest in photography, for some reason, seems to heightened to a level where she now rarely leaves my side. I am teaching her all the tricks of my trade and she has pleaded with me to let her pose for me. I think it will be a good idea; she has a good body and I can't wait to see it in all it's glory!

I sometimes wonder if Celia or John will ever call back to collect their photographs; I doubt that they will, but at least I have a nice reminder of them!

English Bob
English Bob
2,430 Followers