Community College Experience Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ok, so despite what she let Annie believe she'd never eaten pussy before. That was totally out of her element, and despite this being her idea Britta had seriously panicked back there for a few seconds. Then she had licked a pussy for the first time in her life and after that everything felt easy, Britta happily lapping away at Annie's sex like she did this all the time. And maybe she should, or at least could, Britta very much liking the idea of doing this again. Especially if it was in a place like this.

It was kind of ironic, but she loved having sex in public bathrooms. Well, actually she liked having sex in public places and public bathrooms just happen to be the most convenient place to do it. And up until now the distinction had been pretty clear, she didn't want to go with girls to the bathroom because she didn't want to talk or even look at them in there, but she was all over guys in the same situation. Now she wasn't sure whether it was more ironic or not that she was having sex with another girl in a public bathroom, but she didn't care because this was so, so good. Awesome, in fact.

While the risk of getting caught was one of the things Britta found most thrilling about public sex she hated actually getting caught and if they did Annie would never talk to her again. Worse Annie would almost definitely never have sex with her again, something which was unacceptable to Britta in her current sex crazed state. So as much as she wanted to spend hours in between Annie's legs, and hoped she would soon have the opportunity to do so, Britta started doing everything she could think of to make the younger girl cum.

At first Annie didn't really notice the difference, partly because Britta was sneaky about it, and partly because she had slipped into another dreamlike state as a result of having a girl going down on her. In fact it wasn't that she noticed what Britta was doing, it was that she heard a really loud sound and was worried they had been discovered. So, her face becoming even more pale than usual, Annie listened out for someone outside the stall door, a huge blush crossing her face when she then realised the sound was coming from her.

The sound in question was so high pitched it didn't sound human, not that Annie could identify it as anything else, although the real problem was volume as if it continued they would almost certainly be caught and then Annie would die with embarrassment for acting so slutty. That was when Annie realised Britta was licking her pussy more firmly, that wicked little tongue travelling all the way up to her clit with every stroke and thus making it impossible for her to be completely quiet.

She still desperately tried to keep the volume down but it seemed to be a losing battle, especially when Britta's hands slid upwards to start fondling her boobs, the blonde's nimble fingers doing the impossible and making her nipples feel even harder than before. Then Britta started pressing her tongue against Annie's entrance, which made the brunette's entire body quiver. For better or for worse Britta didn't go through with it, instead switching back to the pussy licking for a little while before teasing her again and again in the exact same way, but Annie was sure when her friend actually did it, actually put her tongue inside her, she would pass out. Or at the very least collapse on top of Britta, Annie's legs already feeling like jelly from the constant stimulation.

Words could not accurately describe Annie's relief when she was proven wrong about that, although she was sure it had to be some kind of miracle given the feeling of another girl slamming her tongue inside her made her entire body feel like it was exploding and then whatever was left of it was melting away. Later she realised it just happen to be the most powerful orgasm of her life, but as it was followed by equally powerful climaxes it was a very long time before Annie was able to think coherently.

Britta was having the same problem as she was overwhelmed by just how much this surpassed her expectations and made her wonder why she hadn't gone down on another girl sooner. Then again were other girls this tasty? Was that even possible? Britta couldn't quite imagine it, although she didn't really spend much time trying. Not when she had Annie's pussy cream to lick up, the fact Britta wanting to get more of it being just as much a reason for her pushing her tongue inside the brunette as making this a quickie by speeding up Annie cumming.

When she did, when Britta pushed her tongue as deep as it would go inside another girl's pussy, she thought she would cum herself from the intense wet heat spasming around her tongue. Then about a second later Annie came in her mouth, Britta oh so glad her upstairs lips were pressed against her fellow Greendale students' downstairs lips because it makes the most delicious thing she ever tasted pretty much flowed directly down her throat. Well, she had to gulp a couple of times, but she barely noticed on the account of her taste buds being on fire.

On some level Britta knew that should be it. They should stop, get dressed, and head back to class before anybody came looking for them, or worse the bell rang and the room filled with other girls. But Annie's cum just tasted so good and Britta wanted more of it. Hell, she felt like she practically needed more of it, so instead of pulling away she began thrusting her tongue in and out of the other girl, slowly building up a rhythm until she was blessed with another mouthful of cum.

She did that until her mouth and tongue grew tired and was allowing some of Annie's precious cum to escape. Then, again instead of stopping, Britta replaced her tongue with her fingers, pushing two digits as deep as they would go into Annie's cunt and then quickly establishing the same rhythm she had used to tongue fuck her friend. That was when she noticed just how much noise Annie was making, Britta briefly trying to ignore it and lick the brunette's clit only to try something else when that made things worse.

Annie had closed her eyes again to try and cope with what she was feeling, so it was a real shock to her system to open them again to find Britta's face inches away from her own. It kind of made her jump, but not as much as if Britta had kissed her before she had sensed the blonde's movements and opened her eyes. As it was, she had a few moments to enjoy Britta staring at her before the other student leaned in, Annie closing her eyes and happily welcoming her friend's lips with her own.

They tasted a little weird, Annie searching her mind for a few long seconds to try and figure out what it was. When she realised the weird taste on Britta's lips was her own cum and pussy juice Annie blushed furiously, but then she quickly forgot about being embarrassed as the blonde curled her fingers inside her sex and made her cum again. That had her automatically opening her mouth to let out a moan but Britta used that opportunity to shove her tongue into her mouth, muffling the moan and making Annie's orgasm even more intense as again she was tasting herself.

Eventually the flavour went away but by then the two girls were ferociously making out while one finger fucked the other so forgive Annie if she didn't really care about that. Or about anything really. Well, not anything which didn't involve Britta, as she very much like Britta's mouth, tongue and most importantly at the moment her fingers, Annie completely lost in her own selfish pleasure. Which wasn't a problem until Britta made her realise that's what it was by guiding her right hand to her pants covered crotch and then broke the kiss to give her a needy look.

Just to drive the point home Britta whispered, "Please Annie, fuck me. Fuck me like I'm fucking you. Please? I need it so bad."

Annie briefly hesitated, not because she didn't want to do it but because she was feeling so overwhelmed by the whole situation. Then, worrying that Britta would think she was being selfish, she hurried to undo the blonde's pants, which was easier said than done when her hands were shaking from the sensation of being finger fucked. Then, not wanting to waste any more time, and honestly unsure whether she could even do it, Annie skip trying to remove the pants and whatever underwear Britta was wearing in favour of slipping her hand down in between the fabric and going straight for her goal.

Britta was really, really desperate to cum, and although she wasn't proud of it she was fully prepared to talk Annie into fucking her. That was why she didn't immediately go back to kissing her. That and if she did Annie might forget about her request, and she kind of thought it would be hot to watch as Annie Edison started to finger her.

She was right about the last part, and it was only made hotter by Annie literally shoving her hand down her pants and beginning to rub her pussy lips. What she hadn't been expecting was for Annie to barely hesitate at all, and the look in her eyes when she did it... oh, it was almost enough to make Britta cum on the spot, the blonde whimpering partly from the look and partly because it was so close to giving her the satisfaction she so desperately craved but it didn't give it to her.

Not that it took much more, Annie quickly pushing a slender finger into Britta and then giving her a few steady pumps which finally, finally gave the future therapist what she wanted. Which wasn't quite as good as what she remembered receiving from Annie's mouth and tongue but it's still pretty much beat anything from her past, all that build-up making Britta cum hard and cry out loudly.

To quieten herself Britta kissed Annie again, this seemingly innocent 19-year-old kissing her back hungrily as they continued to fuck each other to way too many orgasms. Not that Britta didn't love every single one of them, she did, but she was positive the bell was seconds away from ringing and they needed to stop this and get out of here. So, after half a dozen failed attempts, Britta pulled her hand out from between Annie's thighs and used her other hand to pull the brunette's hand out of her pants.

Annie wanted to protest but a stern look from Britta made her immediately remember why they had to stop, so instead she brought her hand up to her face and started sucking her fingers clean of the yummy girl cum and pussy juice. Britta did the same thing at almost the exact same time, leading to Annie giggling like a little girl and then quickly trying to explain herself when her friend gave her another look.

"I'm sorry... I just... you were... I'm, I'm sorry if I spoiled the mood." Annie babbled.

Smiling softly Britta replied, "I don't think anything could."

Which really was just asking for trouble.

"Britta, Annie... are you in here?" Shirley asked hesitantly in her sugar sweet voice.

There was about half a second where Annie was relieved that just before that question she had clearly heard the sound of the main door opening and Shirley entering the bathroom. Of course she didn't get time to appreciate that as she was too busy freaking out.

Luckily Britta, who clearly had way too much experience with this sort of thing, quickly reached down to grab Annie's skirt and panties and then pulled them upwards. When they had been secured in their proper place Britta pulled Annie's bra up and her shirt down, effectively redressing the younger student who was currently feeling like a stupid Barbie doll. She just couldn't help it though, because all she could do was silently freak out and pray that Shirley wouldn't look underneath the only stall door which was closed and see two pairs of feet.

No such luck, "Britta... Annie..."

"H, hey Shirley." Britta called out, wiping her face strategically with her sleeve and then opening the door and sniffling a little as she explained, "I'm sorry if I look a bit... well, you know, a mess, I'm just going through a bad break-up and I needed someone to talk too."

The smell of sex seemed unmissable to Annie, however the lie was plausible and it was clear given the look on her face Shirley wasn't sure she believed it, but would much rather accept it as the gospel truth than to give another second to the preposterous idea that it could possibly be anything unseemly.

So with a sympathetic look on her face Shirley asked, "Oh, I'm sorry Britta. Is there anything I can do?"

"No, that's ok. I talked things out with Annie and had a good cry, soooooo, I'd rather just move on." Britta said dismissively, making her way to the basins to wash her face and give Annie longer to get herself together.

"Ok." Shirley said, then added after a brief awkward silence, "I didn't know you were seeing anyone."

"I'm not." Britta said, and then very quickly added, "I mean, not really. It wasn't what you'd really call... a relationship."

"I see." Shirley said, her whole body tightening with judgement as she glared at Britta.

"Not that it was just about the sex." Britta added, aware she was digging her own grave, "I, I... I just really liked them and, and we just had so much fun and, and... and I just wish I could have a do-over, you know?"

While it was possible Britta was just blathering Annie couldn't help believe she was talking about the two of them which made her pulse race and rushed to the blonde's defence, "The, the guy was real jerk to you though. Not talking to you for a week and being all... jerkie! So... it's totally his fault, not yours..."

Shirley looked between the other two Greendale students for a moment and then said, "Annie, could you give us a minute."

"Erm, sure." Annie said, hesitant to abandon Britta but relieved that she had an excuse to leave.

Once Annie was out the door Shirley step closer and pointedly said, "Britta, I get you're going through a hard time, but I thought we all agreed to try and avoid bringing up sex with Annie."

Trying not to blush Britta stammered, "I, I..."

"And now you're in here going on and on about casual sex like it's no big deal." Shirley interrupted, "Well I hope you make it clear that there's a downside to your lifestyle. It's bad enough the things you and Jeff say in front of the study group, but in here... I just hope you kept it PG-13 for that girl. She's a delicate thing, and I don't want you setting a bad example for Annie, ok?"

"Ok." Britta squeaked weakly, blushing as Shirley stormed off leaving the blonde to her guilt for what she had just done.

12