Community College Experience Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Letting go of the toy and Annie's hips Britta concentrated on spreading her girlfriend's ass cheeks, inadvertently giving her the best view possible of the dildo disappearing up Annie's butt. Honestly it seemed like some kind of magic trick, the man-made cock seeming huge next to Annie's now formally virgin ass hole and yet there was that anal ring, stretched obscenely wide and accepting inch after inch of dildo inside it until finally Britta's thighs were pressing against her own hands and more importantly the brunette's butt cheeks, announcing she had buried every single inch of that strap-on dildo inside Annie Edison's butt.

"Oh my God... Annie, are you ok?" Britta murmured, eyes fixed to were Annie's butt hole was wrapped around the base of her dildo in disbelief.

"I'm fine." Annie croaked in perhaps the most unconvincing tone ever, "Just do it. Fuck me. Fuck me like you promised."

For a moment Annie thought she might be in trouble, because if Britta insisted on challenging her on this again she might not be able to give a very convincing argument to continue and then the blonde would pull the dildo out of her butt and that would ruin the progress they had made. Honestly right now she wasn't so sure she could even talk due to the fact that she felt skewered like a pig being spit roasted, except despite what it felt like Britta's cock was not coming out of her mouth. It did feel that deep inside her though, and it also felt like the size of a telephone poll, and while it was incredibly uncomfortable this extreme sensation of stretching had Annie's entire body tingling.

It was nothing compared to what Annie felt when Britta pulled a few inches out and then pushed them back in, just that little movement causing indescribable sensations to echo through Annie's body. And she continued to feel that way as Britta repeated the process, Annie moaning, groaning and whimpering in a mixture of pain and pleasure as the other girl began to sodomise her. As her girlfriend began to ass fuck her. As Britta began to fuck her in the butt, butt fuck her, fuck her butt, oh, Britta was fucking her up the butt and Annie was loving it.

Some combination of those last few words echoed in Annie's mind as she became used to being sodomised, or at least as used to it as anyone could probably get. She still couldn't communicate her enjoyment beyond the odd animalistic sound, but Annie like to think that was enough for now. It certainly seemed to be given the way that Britta didn't stop butt fucking her, the other girl still spreading her cheeks wide open and staring at the extremely stretched back hole that the blonde was currently abusing so wonderfully.

Annie wasn't sure what Britta found so fascinating about her dildo filled ass hole. In the few pornos she had forced herself to watch she could barely look at any form of penetration without blushing and/or looking away, but for some reason the idea that Britta was staring at her stretched ass hole made Annie extra tingly. Then all of a sudden and seemingly without warning the pain and discomfort either stopped almost completely or was simply drowned out by the overwhelming pleasure Annie was receiving, the usually so prim and proper brunette completely forgetting her modesty as she became desperate to get her ass fucked hard.

"Oh God fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me harder, fuck my butt harder, oh Britta, ohhhhhh fuck!" Annie moaned shamelessly, "Mmmmm butt fuck me, fuck my butt, fuck me up the butt, ooooooohhhhhhh Britta! Please Britta mmmmmm oooooooh harder! Harder! Butt fuck me harder!"

"Are you sure?" Britta asked nervously.

"Just do it Britta!" Annie snapped, and then trying to calm herself down added, "I mean, please Britta mmmmmm fuck me harder. Mmmmm, I can take it, I swear. Ohhhhhhh myyyyyy Goooooodddddd, it feels so good in my... in my ass. OH GOD BRITTA, fuck my ass, fuck me in the ass! Mmmmm, fuck me in the ass hard and deep and make me cum! Make me cum! Ass fuck me nice and hard from behind and make me cum like a little slut! Oooooohhhhhh yeeeeesss, aaaaaahhhhhhh Gooooooddddddd, fuck me, fuck me, mmmmmmmm, fuck my ass and make me cum, ohhhhhhh, make me cum like a little anal slut! OH BRITTA! Britta! Ooooooooohhhhhhhh Goooooodddddddd!"

Whatever was left of Annie's mind was extremely embarrassed for her current behaviour she just couldn't control herself. It felt so good. So much better than she had ever imagined. It was almost just as good if not better than taking a cock inside her pussy, ultimately deciding factor being how naughty this felt. How wrong. How bad. Annie was bad, bad, bad for even being curious about this sinful act, and unlike Britta she really was the worst for enjoying it so much.

Poor, sweet, easily manipulated Britta. The study group always talked about how innocent Annie was but she had a dirty, dirty mind and the more adventurous she had become with sex the more she pushed Britta into depravity. Their friends thought Britta would end up corrupting Annie but really it was the other way around, the not as worldly as she liked to act blonde slowly but surely becoming a great butt fucker under the brunette's non-stop/shameless begging for Britta to fuck her ass harder until finally Annie stopped, and not because she finally become too embarrassed of her petulant whining but because the pleasure whatsoever overwhelming she couldn't say a coherent word.

Annie briefly worried she would become permanently brain-damaged and be unable to speak coherently forever, Britta literally fucking her brains out under the force of this now relentless thrusting. And it felt so good her brain felt like it was leaking out of her ears, and her butt felt like it was being spanked from the constant battering of Britta's thighs against her ass cheeks. As for her ass hole, oh she didn't think it would ever be the same again after that long thick dildo was done pounding in and out of it at lightning speed.

Then Annie finally came and all her worries melted away. Hell, it felt like she physically melted away, or at least subconsciously instead, Annie's mind completely lost when the most powerful orgasm she'd had ever known rocked her body quickly followed by another just like it. And then another, and another, and another, her wonderful girlfriend relentlessly sodomising through climax after climax, Annie terrified she'd had an accident only to realise that was her cum squirting out of her cunt and onto the bed sheets below, the usually uptight brunette too far gone to be embarrassed as she became a mindless animal.

If Britta was taken aback by how hard Annie came from being fucked in the ass it was nothing compared to her shock when Annie lifted herself onto all fours and started relentlessly hammering her ass back against her. Britta wasn't convinced Annie even knew what she was doing, in fact the more she observed the girl she had once thought of as so innocent brutalise her own butt hole on the rubber cock the more Britta was convinced that her girlfriend was now completely out of her mind with perhaps the most twisted lust ever, and despite herself she found it really hot.

Annie Edison was always hot. Ok, so it wasn't the first thing Britta had thought when she first laid eyes on the girl as well as the likes of sweet, pretty, and gorgeous had entered her mind rather than downright hot, but on some level she was sort of was outwardly, and when they started dating Britta was almost forced to call Annie hot, even if it was in her own mind. But now Annie Edison was the definition of hot, Britta almost literally drooling as she stared at the beautiful girl she was currently ass fucking.

Every ounce of Annie's body was covered in sweat, meaning that when there flesh smack together there was a bit of a squelching sound. Or maybe that was from where the dildo was hammering in and out of Annie's ass hole, Britta disgusted it with herself that she found such a twisted sight so fascinating. She had done so throughout the sodomy, and she couldn't quite see Annie's butt hole stretching for her cock like she could when she was spreading the brunette's butt cheeks, however she could still see enough. And then there was those jiggling ass cheeks, and Annie's squeals of pleasure, and just this innocent girl, this teenager, being so eager for this twisted act, all of it adding up to be painfully hot.

Britta was the worst. Britta was the worst for allowing Annie to talk her into violating her in such a perverted way. A woman's body was sacred and instead of respecting that Britta was misusing the most private hole of a girl she claimed to love, a girl she did love and she was violating her ass. And she was cumming. She was actually cumming from sodomising another girl, the stimulator inside the harness rubbing Britta's clit throughout the butt fucking until she came. It might not have been as powerful as the climaxes Annie appeared to be receiving, but it was just as perverted. And Britta couldn't stop. She couldn't stop fucking her girlfriend's ass for her own selfish pleasure, Britta becoming completely lost in abusing Annie's butt until she didn't have an ounce of strength left in her and ended up collapsing on top of the equally exhausted Annie, both girls gasping for breath as they both tried to recover from the sodomy.

Although it didn't feel like she could move a muscle Britta was lying directly on top of the other girl so she could pretty much groan directly into Annie's ear, "Annie, are you alright?"

"Mmmmmm, God yes." Annie moaned.

"Are you sure?" Britta asked.

"I'm sure." Annie sighed dreamily.

"But-" Britta began.

"Britta!" Annie snapped sharply, "That was amazing, and wonderful, and you're totally doing it to me again. Now shut up and just let me sleep."

"Ok." Britta mumbled and then after a long silence she mumbled, "Annie..."

"What?" Annie sighed in annoyance.

"I lied. About having experience. Not just about lesbian anal sex, but lesbian sex in all its forms. I, I had never been with a girl before you." Britta finally blurted out like she'd been wanting to do for ages, kind of hoping Annie was asleep and hadn't heard her.

No such luck, "Oh."

Becoming defensive Britta grumbled, "Is that all you have to say, oh?"

Sighing Annie turned her head to look at Britta, "Actually I have a lot to say about it. Like the fact that it explains a lot, especially your reactions to all the sex we keep having. Not that I haven't loved every second of it, because I have, and no matter what's going on in that self-deprecating head of yours please don't doubt that I love you. This was never about just a college experience, not for me. I might have briefly told myself it was, but I always wanted you Britta, even when I wasn't sure how much. Most of all Britta, if I can just say one thing to you now, it would be why did you wait to tell me this when we were both exhausted from butt sex and I had your entire strap-on buried up my ass?"

There was a long pause and then both girls burst into laughter, soft and tired, Britta rolling over so they were both on their sides when the laughter settle down to giggling and then she asked, "So you're not mad at me?"

"Only a little." Annie admitted, before quickly adding, "But we can talk about that in the morning. For now just relax. I love you and I'm not going anywhere."

"Bossy." Britta grinned, "I love you too by the way."

"I know." Annie smiled softly as she and Britta both drifted off to sleep, very happy with what wasn't just a college experience. Or a community college experience as the case may be.

The End.