Community's Last Class

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A blowjob underneath the study table, received to someone sitting in Jeff Winger's chair. Yeah, this was undoubtedly from that character's deep, dark fantasies – about both Britta and Annie most of all. But I was real, I wasn't as cowardly as he was, and Gillian was performing better than any fictional character could – even her own.

Once again, I threatened my fingers through Gillian's hair as she performed oral sex, only with me in Alison's shoes. But she was letting me sit down, she was licking me up and down and she was moaning right onto my shaft. So there were differences.

Gillian looked so beautiful with her mouth and face full of....myself. Her eyes opened and looked up, showing how pleased and pretty she was. She popped off my shaft, licked down and briefly worked on my balls, suckling them for a second each before going off and suckling my head for a second.

Then she left everything high and dry.

Before I knew it, she crawled out from underneath the table, getting back on her feet. I was too paralyzed with blue balls to notice as she tried to pull my chair back, with me in it. But I did slide back, giving her room to stand in front of me, take off her panties, then go up and sit on the study table – with her legs parted in front of me.

"Your turn," Gillian made clearer. But with my cock now alone in the breeze, I had to get my head on straight.

If she was going to work on me and leave me early, I could do the same with her. But maybe if I didn't, it'd be another way for her to learn a lesson.

So I made myself the better man – not to mention the luckier one – by putting my head down and licking her up. After everything done to Alison and me, this was Gillian's first oral treatment tonight. She must have been on edge worse than me – so lesson learned for me after all.

Lessons like how this probably wouldn't take me too long.

Gillian put her legs over my shoulders, as I held her hip and shook my head and mouth on her. I slid my tongue in as far as I could, then pulled back and teasingly licked her lips lightly. A sudden, deeper lick made her groan and press up against me.

I went on long enough that Gillian's moans, encouragement and taste made me put my erection aside. Until another hand went on it.

I stopped working on Gillian, looked down and saw that Alison was back in action – under the table and on my cock, no less. She then had room to suckle it back to life, bobbing quickly and lathering me up with vigor. This made me forget about my other work for a while.

"Okay, leaving me high and dry makes us even. But don't rub it in any harder like that," Gillian reminded me.

With that, I had to bend back down and resume work on Gillian. However, there wasn't as much room for Alison to suckle me, so she had to use her hand again. But it was her thumb on my head that did much of the work.

As much as I tried to focus on licking Gillian, Alison's tongue and mouth still haunted me. There had to be a way to split the difference in time. Finally, I could think well enough to find one.

I sat straight up, which gave Alison room to suck me down again. To make it up to Gillian, I put my left hand on her to tease, finger and rub her. It went harder as Alison sucked me faster – and then went into overdrive with her next move.

Alison licked me up and down hard and wet, lubing me before covering my wet cock with her huge chest. I could only squeeze between Gillian's legs as my cock was squeezed between Alison's tits, before she moved them up and down.

Without thinking, I pumped my cock into her breasts, while pumping my finger into Gillian at the same time. My thumb also rubbed her, but the multitasking was a bit much and overwhelming after a while. I had no choice but to slow my cock down, letting Alison pump me so I could focus on pumping Gillian.

When my finger and thumb got tired, I stopped and focused on fucking Alison's breasts again. When I felt too close to cumming, I stopped fucking her and went back to fucking Gillian. "Oh yeah....this is way better than paintball sex...." Gillian actually called back to the show.

"It does feel nice to get fucked in here, doesn't it?" Alison agreed. "Or to do some fucking," she finished, while moving her chest on me to finish me.

"You cum on her tits. I'll cum on the table. Give them more to clean up before they pack it forever...." Gillian called, then let out a long moan as my thumb rubbed her.

"Mmmhmm....but you clean me up first. Deal?" Alison asked, presumably to Gillian.

If she could have answered, I took care of that by finger-fucking her faster. If I could have commented on it, Alison took care of that by tit-fucking me harder. That was the final pattern we settled on as we brought each other – well, me and Gillian, really – to oblivion.

I thought I felt Gillian cum on me first, but I was too distracted by Alison's tits and tongue on my cock. Not long after she took all of them off, I started coming apart. The remains went all over the top of her chest, as she seemed to want.

I finally threw my head back, in time to see Gillian finish cumming to pieces. I was more conscious of her juices on my hand now, and I presumed some did drip on the study table. It couldn't be dripping more than Alison's breasts were, though.

I took my hand away from Gillian and started licking it clean. Yet when Gillian and Alison got on their feet beside me, Gillian did a far more thorough job of licking Alison's chest clean of me.

I had no words for that. But as actresses, they were trained to be more vocal – a handy skill right about now.

"So that's what you could have done to me a year ago. Or the year before that," Alison told Gillian. "That'll teach me not to shut up."

"Like you need lessons on that," Gillian said, with a mouth that had now tasted Alison and me. A mouth that was now back on Alison's.

Despite that effort, I was probably going to be drained for a while. Like Alison, I would have to watch and recover while two other went at it. Like Alison, I probably wouldn't mind. I'd be hard pressed to think of a way to come back like Alison did, though.

But that became secondary when Gillian spun Alison around and laid her on the table. She then hopped on and laid herself in the middle of it, with Gillian coming on after her. Soon, she was on top of Alison as they kissed on the table and worked each other up all over again.

"You like it?" Gillian asked. "Saved the best for last, huh?"

"We're not done yet," Alison said. "I still haven't got a real taste...."

"Oh yeah....tasting him on me doesn't count eh? You wanna taste something from the source?" Gillian asked. "You want the kind of pussy I got, don't you?"

"Uh huh....that and some other things," Alison agreed.

"I gotcha....you got more holes to fill with his cock, right?" Gillian got my attention back. "Your tits weren't enough, huh? I bet they weren't enough for him either. As weird as that is..."

Gillian stopped talking and moved her mouth down to Alison's breasts, tasting them although they were clean of cum. "Oh, these things could turn anybody....they're just as good all natural. That's not the only thing...."

She went down further, getting another few licks in on Alison's pussy. When she finished, she looked over her shoulder at me. "That's the bar you gotta set. Sorry if I made it too high. But I know you'll give it your best shot. That's my final order for you."

Gillian sat up on her knees, giving room for Alison to get off the table. As Alison walked back over to me, Gillian laid on her back and parted her legs, right as Alison turned her back to me and bent over. After Gillian got closer, Alison was now in position to eat her, as she was bent over in my direction.

"Come on, you can guess what I want from here. Just like what I want...." Alison trailed off, then put her head between Gillian's legs. Muffled, she then said, "But I want more soon. I want my ass to get treated like my tits for once...."

That was something I had to wrap my head around. But Gillian was wrapping her legs around Alison's head now, so I had to get moving myself. First things first....

I knelt down behind Alison's ass, realizing it did need to be appreciated like her tits. But it was her pussy I started with, teasing it with my tongue as she did to Gillian. My hands soon went on her ass while my tongue went deeper, working on her from behind as Gillian grinded on her in front.

Alison was pushing herself back against me, and I assumed Gillian was pushing herself onto her. We were all but double teaming her, with everyone's genitals getting worked over except for mine. That could certainly change, though.

Now that I had Alison warmed up, I could find another hole to fuck her in. She said she wanted her ass to be treated like her tits....but I'd already warmed her pussy up, so that had to be taken care of.

I stood up and lined her backside with my revived erection – but I also had to see the now clear view of Alison feasting on Gillian. I couldn't see her face, yet when I sunk into Alison, I heard her approval just fine. Since her vibration were right on Gillian, I could see Gillian's face approve as well.

Once I got the hang of fucking Alison, Gillian bucked herself onto her face at the same pace. "Mmmm, yeah, both of you fuck me...." Alison encouraged, her hands digging into Gillian's hips.

I picked up the pace, fucking her hard enough to drive her deeper onto Gillian. For Gillian's part, she leaned on her left hand and put her right one on Alison's head, helping her bob on her. "Oh fuck....go on and fuck me too..." Gillian approved.

I looked away from Gillian and watched Alison's ass jiggle, nearly as much as her tits could. I grasped her cheeks, trying to play around with them like I did with her breasts. Between her muffled moans and Gillian watching, I must have been doing something right.

"Oh, I gotta see those hands and that cock on me...." Alison said. "Get out and flip me, please...." Half of that didn't sound good. But when Gillian made herself back away from Alison, I had no choice.

I pulled my cock away and backed off, letting Alison turn herself over and lie on her back. Her legs were open and hanging off the table, so I could get right back in there. Only this time, Alison could see my cock go into her, and could see my hands work her pussy over as well.

At least until Gillian turned around, got on all fours and hovered her pussy over Alison's face.

Alison lifted her head up and went back to work, licking her and occasionally taking a look back at me. My cock and fingers rubbed her thoroughly, as I could even see her tits moving around as well. I had to hold onto them for a few moments again, all as I pumped her faster.

"Oh, make me cum again...." Alison said into Gillian's pussy, although it was directed at me. "She made me cum, you came on me, now you make me cum. Or I'll make you cum and leave nothing for her...."

"You gonna leave something for me back?" I asked right back, since Alison was bringing Gillian close before I could have another shot.

"Oh, fine," Gillian conceded first, lifting herself off of Alison. "I guess I could use a cool down anyway. Unlike some people...."

Gillian came down from the table, walking right over to me. Getting the idea, I moved over so Gillian could take her turn devouring Alison again. Yet she made room so I could lick her on the right, while she licked what she could on the left.

To drive it home, I reached my right hand up to grab Alison's right tit, before her left was covered by Gillian's left hand. We each held a breast, we each brought her closer with our tongues, and then we each let an index finger take over.

"Oh God....that's an ending!" Alison called out. "That's.....fuck, just let me cum on both of you!" But by then, Gillian was in range to take it first.

For the second time, Alison unloaded on Gillian's face. This time, she made herself back off halfway through, so she could unload herself on me for the first time. I caught the rest of her release on my tongue, taking a few final gropes up top along the way.

When Alison started taking deep breaths, I took some last licks and lifted my head. Gillian was still kneeling down next to me, her own mouth still tinged with Alison – just like mine. This became even more obvious after we got back on our feet.

There was only one thing to do about that.

At first, we kissed furiously to get all the leftover cum off. When that rush wore off, we started to slow down and back up towards the nearest couch. I broke off and made sure we weren't about to trip over anything, then led Gillian to the couch and laid right down.

Gillian laid on top of me, with our lips reconnecting moments later. Now we were firmly in control and savoring each other, as my hands went up and down over her fit body. She pushed her hips down against mine, driving me to grab them as mine rose up as well.

After a few moments of dry humping, I sat up and put my head on the armrest. Gillian rose her hips up, ready to sink onto me. As she came down, I captured her right breast with my mouth, moaning my approval on it.

Gillian took more of me in while I took my head away from her chest. I just watched her face and held her hips, squeezing them as she got me all the way in. She reacted beautifully, with a small but obvious smile and eyes that didn't swell to Alison/Annie's "Disney Eyes" level, yet still sparkled with lust and anticipation.

I pecked her after each of my first few thrusts up, then she kissed me longer during my next few. My hands went back up and held onto her tits, causing Gillian to push down faster on me. Nevertheless, we weren't in a hurry.

"Did you want this for five years?" Gillian asked. I didn't know how truthful I could be – or should be – at a time like this, though.

"Close," I split the difference. "Worth it," I added to be safe.

"Yeah...." she settled on herself.

She sat up straight while riding me, giving me a full look at her lovingly shaped body, firm bouncing breasts, exposed pussy, pleased face and swaying blond hair all at once. It helped me see we were both right.

Then the third member of our gang returned to view. Or rather, her fingers did.

With Gillian's pussy in view again, Alison had come over to give it some extra attention. It wasn't such a bad idea, so I put my left hand on her filled center as well. My fingers and Alison's both brushed her lips, with Alison then going the extra mile to lick her fingers before putting them back on Gillian.

Alison knelt down beside us and the couch, while my next move was to put my right hand on her chest. It held her tits as me and Alison rubbed her pussy, all while I was fucking it. Gillian groaned her approval, putting her own left hand on her remaining breast and her right onto Alison's head.

"Fuck me....I want the both of you to fuck me. Just like I wanted...." Gillian revealed. "Alison....finish me."

I thought that's what I was doing. Yet Gillian climbed off me anyway.

She went over to sit on the other end of the couch, her legs spread open. To her credit, Alison looked back at me with confusion and some guilt, yet slid over to sit in front of her pussy anyway. I got up and went over for answers.

Gillian started giving them to me by giving my cock a squeeze. I decided to stay still after that.

It worked well, as I saw Alison start going down on Gillian again. It worked really well when Gillian started going down on me again at the same time.

When she popped off me, she said, "Like I said....I want both of you fucking me here before I go."

Alison did her part by sticking her tongue out and fucking her from below. It was up to me to fuck her up top. So I got to it.

I pumped into her mouth slowly, although Gillian still licked my shaft and teased my head anyway. Her left hand went on my balls, with her right going back into Alison's hair. She drove her head down further, leaving me to match it on Gillian's head.

Gillian kept me all the way down for just over a second, then came off with a flourish. She looked up at me and moaned, perhaps as much from Alison's ongoing tongue work than anything. But I liked the outcome either way.

I slid my cock back between Gillian's lips and fucked them steadily, pushing myself more than halfway in each time. Occasionally, I went deeper and then pulled away, both to help her breathe and turn her on. Alison didn't seem to have troubling breathing against Gillian's pussy, though.

Gillian was the one being double teamed now, at least as long as we all could last. Between my growing pressure and the obvious once-over Gillian was getting, it was anyone's guess on who would go first.

But Alison took the guessing out of it.

Gillian came off my cock, moaning instantly at Alison's rapid fire work. She finally came off of Gillian's lap, put both her hands on her crotch and went back in to merely stick her tongue out. But between those hands, Alison's seductive licking, the sultry look in her typecast as innocent face and Gillian's eagerness, she wouldn't take much longer.

"Fuck, you win...." Gillian panted for Alison. "I'll cum for you first...."

Gillian focused on Alison and took her hand off me, leaving me to keep myself up with my hand. Of course, that wasn't the best way to keep me from cumming early. But maybe it'd give them an extra push anyway.

"Cum for both of us," I told Gillian, pumping myself once she looked at me again. "Or cum for any reason you want. Just cum...."

"You heard the man," Alison said, getting right back on task. I was tempted to help, and probably should have -- but I had a feeling it would mean more if Alison finished her after all this time.

Moments later, we all had the chance to find out.

Gillian arched her hips up, with Alison not missing a beat. I watched her receive her reward and watched Gillian come undone giving it to her, driving me to grab myself again.

I'd be doing that to memories of this the rest of my life. But this was the only chance I'd have while those memories were in progress. I couldn't take that chance for too long, though.

Then again, Alison's mouth had been working enough and Gillian was obviously drained. Maybe I'd have to go at this last part alone.

However, Gillian reminded me she still had hands too.

Although she was still in a haze, she still had enough to pump me. Although Alison obviously had better things to do, she sat on her knees and watched. And although Gillian's hand brought me right on the edge, she signaled Alison to come over.

"I had my taste, thanks to you," Gillian reminded Alison. "You need to wash me out anyway."

Nevertheless, Gillian took my cock down her throat one last time, coming off me and licking me up extra slow. It took all I had not to go off before Alison put her mouth on me.

Yet my resistance ended three seconds after she did.

Instead of having me unload on her tits, Alison let me go right into her mouth – where Gillian couldn't lick it off her. But when I was done and she went off me, Gillian tried anyway, kissing a mouth that now had her own taste and mine on it.

However, it was Alison who raised an issue after they broke off. "Well....other than my ass being left alone, we covered just about everything." So she was being literal about treating her ass like her tits, then....

"Next finale, then," Gillian bailed me out.

Looking back, we probably did a lot more than that to jinx everything, so that likely wasn't a last straw. And that's not just me defending my former boss/lover.

I fell one position short of getting everything in – like the show fell one season short of fulfilling its "Six seasons and a movie" vow. But we all sure fit in everything else under the sun first.

At least my finale gave Britta and Annie more good action than Jeff ever would. And that was canon.