Competing Against a T-Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SugarandSalt
SugarandSalt
4,435 Followers

"You give?" she asked again with a giggle. The position she had him in was starting to make Audrey a little horny. "Say you're done and I'm ready to collect on our bet." Kyle rebelled instead, putting all the strength he had left into separating the legs keeping him prisoner.

Kyle's resurgent struggle got Audrey even hotter. "You must like this or you'd have already given." Her thick thighs tensed around his face. She flexed her legs and it felt two cement slabs on either side of Kyle's head. Her cock stiffened.

"Let me put you out of your misery," she finally suggested. Audrey squeezed his head with more force.

The change was sudden and crushing. "You win, you win!" Kyle cried out. His hand shot up and slapped wildly at her knee to stop her.

"Thought so." Audrey released her grip on his head. Kyle jerked his head away from her punishing thighs. "You never had a chance," she told him proudly.

Kyle rubbed his jaw. His feelings were hurt more than anything else. "Yeah, ok," he spat. "You won. Do what you want."

Audrey studied her friend's reaction and began to feel bad. "I didn't mean to squeeze you so hard. You look really upset. Are you all right?" It was dawning on her that she'd pushed him too hard.

"I'm fine," he fired back "Let's just get this over with. Go ahead and take what you want from me. You earned it."

Audrey mulled it over. A new idea came to light. She reached for the front of Kyle's pants and unzipped him.

"What are you doing?" he asked as she dragged his dick out from his pants.

"I'm going to suck your cock," she revealed with a naughty smirk.

"But you won," he reminded her.

"So I get to decide how I want to collect. I decided I want to give you a blow job."

Kyle's sullen countenance vanished, though he still wasn't sure if he should believe her. "You're serious about this?" This turn of events seemed too good to be true. To go from thinking he was getting his ass pummeled to getting his dick sucked. "You're really going to do it right here on the floor?" he asked.

Audrey answered him by leaning over and engulfing his growing dick in her mouth. She sealed his lips around him and sucked softly. Her hand stroked the lower half of his cock. He looked down at her. She looked back at him with desire in her eyes as she sucked him. Her full lips crawled down his shaft and enveloped more of his throbbing manhood.

She wanted to take him in her throat like he had done for her. Kyle watched her eyes water as she slid his dick deeper. She had to keep herself from choking. Audrey swallowed hard and gagged, but kept pushing. She took him all the way down her throat and let it settle there. Kyle groaned, feeling the tender muscles of her throat contract around his shaft.

"This is incredible, Audrey. It feels sooo good. I've never felt anything like this before."

Audrey smiled around his cock. She removed his shaft from the depths of her throat and focused on sucking the head and first few inches vigorously. She pressed him to the roof of her mouth and ran her tongue over all the sensitive areas. She coated his member in plenty of spit and swirled her tongue right on the crown.

Audrey's fingers were covered in a naughty mixture of pre-cum and saliva by this point. She sneakily put her hands around Kyle's butt and stuffed one of them down the back of his boxers. Her index finger found its way to his asshole and pressed in.

The intrusion made Kyle's body tense up, but he didn't dare dislodge himself from her lovely mouth. "Audrey... uhh..." His cock lurched as her finger slipped in the rest of the way. He squirmed and moaned. She rubbed her finger in his ass to the same rhythm her head bobbed on his cock. Kyle's brain gave up trying to interpret everything that was happening. He needed to cum.

"I need to... I'm going to... Audrey, I'm going to cum!" he warned her just before his cock blew.

Audrey tightened her lips around his shaft. She created a tight pocket with her mouth and held him there as he ejaculated. Kyle humped his hips up in the air. He came hard with her finger up his ass and his dick buried between her lips.

Audrey withdrew her finger and traced it around his tight opening. She let his cock fall from her mouth when it finished spurting and gave the tip a kiss. "Did you like that?" she asked, knowing the answer.

"Yes! That was amazing!" he smiled at her.

***

Kyle couldn't get Audrey out of his head. He replayed the blow job she'd given him so much that he was going to have start paying her royalties for it soon. He didn't even take out the part that had her finger in his ass.

"How about a rematch?" Audrey's words rung through Kyle's head. He'd been over at her house not five minutes that next Friday when she sprung them on him. Audrey bounced her way to the center of the room in a tank top and a pair of tight leggings. She planted her feet and stared expectantly back at Kyle.

"I didn't want to wrestle the first time," he reminded her.

"Come on." Audrey bopped impatiently from side to side. "Rematch!" she squawked.

"I don't want to. Remember what happened last time. You play too rough." Kyle tried to ignore her provocations.

"Come on, Kyle! I never got your ass last time. Gimme a chance to fight for it." Audrey beckoned him to her.

Kyle didn't like where this was going. "I said I don't want to."

"Oh, don't be a baby." The t-girl began to flex her powerful legs. She caused them to ripple and bulge out of the tight leggings. "Afraid these will catch you again?"

Kyle started to feel foolish for letting himself imagine there was something more to their relationship after last Friday. Audrey was back to her old tricks, even knowing how uncomfortable they made him.

"Cut it out! You know I don't like this! I told you I don't want to wrestle! I'm done with these stupid competitions!" he vented.

"Stop whining and get over here. You can fuck my ass if you win. Did you ever think about that?" She reached down and thumped the floor with her hand where she wanted him to stand and face-off.

Kyle felt more bothered by her antics than usual. "Did you ever think maybe fucking someone's ass isn't something you win. Maybe two people do that because they're in love... or in a relationship... or they just want to bring each other pleasure. Not because they won a wrestling match!"

Audrey's brow furrowed. "You didn't seem to have a problem with it when it led to your cock getting sucked," she pointed out.

"That was when I thought our friendship was going somewhere, but all you want to do is beat me up and stick me with your dick. That's all you're ever going to want to do," he hit back at her. "The thing you like is humiliating me and then taking what you want from me like it's Game of Thrones later."

"That's not true."

"What's the truth then?"

Audrey's face lowered. She didn't look directly at him. "We never got anywhere before I started winning bets." Expressing what she felt was difficult. "I guess somewhere along the way I figured this was the only way you'd be willing to do these types of things with me. Especially when you don't even consider me a real-"

"I didn't mean that!" Kyle interjected.

"I shouldn't have brought that up. I'm sorry," she told him. "You made me feel better about it. You've always been there to make me feel better about things like that."

Kyle reflected on what she'd said. "I was thinking about going home. I'm glad you told me this."

"Don't go," she said, stepping forward, reaching over and touching his face.

"I'm not thinking about it anymore."

Audrey ran her fingertips over his cheek. Her lips came almost within reach of his. "Good," she replied. They shared the same lustful look in their eyes. Audrey closed the gap between the two of them and kissed him, their lips blazing together in a perfect, passionate harmony. It was the kind of kiss that never came after a race or a wrestling match.

"See why I told you not to leave yet," Audrey said when their lips parted.

"I'm not going anywhere," Kyle assured her. "Friday night wouldn't be Friday night if I didn't spend it with you."

"Since we're not going to wrestle, what should we do?" she asked.

"Could we... make out more?"

Audrey smiled. "I had this idea that you might like to fuck my ass. For all the times you sucked my cock and I never gave you anything in return."

Kyle's cock responded to her proposition before he could. "You mean it? We're not moving too fast, are we? I was worried you might just wanna watch some tv or something," he chuckled.

Audrey planted her lips on his again and kissed him, her tongue snaking into his mouth. "We've been watching tv for ten years. No, I want you inside me. Trust me when I say there's nothing on tv better than that," she grinned. Her hand massaged the front of his pants.

"Ok," he said with a grin that matched hers. "Let's go with your idea."

Hardly any time passed at all before their clothes formed a puddle on the floor. Audrey twisted around on the bed and pushed her butt enticingly into the air for him to deflower. Kyle's hand wrapped around and encircled her dick as the first digit of his other hand pressed against the beautiful little opening between her cheeks, Stroking her stiff cock for her, he breached her entrance with his finger.

Audrey moaned softly. She'd done this with her own fingers in the past and it never felt nearly so good. Her hole clung wetly to his digit as he worked it further in. Kyle buried the whole length of it inside her. She humped her butt back at him.

A fresh excitement hit Kyle when he thought of how it would soon be his cock that was inside her. He extracted his finger and then slipped it back inside. Kyle did this a few more times, sending waves of pleasure through Audrey. The only thing she wanted was more. Another finger sawed into her ass, causing another moan to rip through her lips.

They carried on like this until Audrey let him know, "I'm ready. Use your dick this time."

Kyle withdrew his fingers. Audrey lubricated his hard member with her mouth before returning to position. Kyle pushed his tip against her tiny opening. The intense sensations resulting from entering her affected both of them. He pressed the head of his manhood through her sphincter and entered a different world; one of extreme pleasures that shot through his whole body and made all his hairs stand up at once.

Audrey grunted. It hurt at first, but she could take it. The pleasure soon came and washed everything else away. She pushed back against him until her hungry asshole was able to swallow the rest of his cock. A rush of pleasure rocked them both. Kyle looked down and drank in the sight of her big, gorgeous ass enveloping his entire length. And somehow it felt better than it looked.

"I'm all the way inside you. I'm really all the way inside you," Kyle said. "I can't believe how good this feels."

"Mmmm," Audrey smiled, her asshole stretched around his manhood. "I know what you mean. Now fuck me."

Kyle placed his hands on her hips. He pulled his dick back until only the tip remained. Audrey's ass felt empty without his length inside it, but it felt so good when he slowly reinserted it. A tremor of pleasure bounced through her body as he buried himself within her again.

Kyle went back and forth inside her, his mouth hanging open. Audrey had one hand on her breasts and the other jerking her own cock. Her anal walls had a way of clenching around his throbbing member and somehow stimulating all its sensitive nerves simultaneously.

"Fuck me harder," she urged him. "I'm a big girl. Give me it. I can take it!"

Kyle's body slapped into hers. He pounded her ass with more force, pawing at the meaty flesh of her backside. Audrey humped her scrumptious ass back on him, meeting his thrusts and intensifying their shared pleasure.

"Oh, fuck... Kyle... your dick feels so good inside me. Don't stop what you're doing. Fuck me deep!"

Kyle put all his strength into slamming his cock through her quivering insides. He drilled her ass, feeling the shock waves of his impending orgasm. Kyle pumped his hips into her with more purpose. Caught up in the moment, he gave her big, bouncing ass a spank and watched the flesh jiggle. She looked back at him and smiled, her eyes glazed over with lust.

"I need to cum, Audrey. I don't want this to end," he groaned, his voice scratchy.

"Do it," she said. "Cum inside me. Fill my ass!"

Kyle cried out. His cock let loose with hot cream. He fell on top of her. Their trembling bodies entwined together as he thrust desperately into her ass. Kyle blasted her hole with everything he had; his whole essence releasing inside her. He dug his face into her shoulder. His eyes shut and he panted hard. Her tight hole milked him dry.

Audrey flipped over and cuddled with Kyle on the bed. His lips latched onto her breasts and he nursed contently at her nipples. One of his hands slipped down her stomach. He rubbed her cock. He could've laid like this all night. The beautiful t-girl whose body he lovingly stroked had other plans.

"Kyle," she said, gently coaxing his attention away from her delectable chest. "It's my turn."

That caught Kyle's attention. Her nipple popped free from his lips as he looked up at her. "You want to? Now?"

"Yes," Audrey smiled. "You've been teasing me with your hand on my dick in one form or another for most of the night. I need inside you. Can I?"

"Don't you need time to, like, recuperate from what we just did?" he asked.

Audrey pursued his lips with hers and kissed him with tender reassurance. "I don't need time. I need to fuck."

The kiss helped calm Kyle, but he still had reservations. "You don't want me to suck you off again instead?"

"I want the main event. Give me your ass. Let me take over, baby." Audrey flashed a sweet smile as she gently begged, "Please. Pretty please. Let me have you."

Kyle couldn't help but smile back at her. "I'm yours, Audrey. Just tell me what you want me to do."

A look of joy spread across Audrey's face. "Wow, that works a lot better than betting on foot races ever did!" she remarked jubilantly. "All you have to do is roll over and relax your butt. I'll take it slow."

Kyle turned away from her. His heart beat faster as she spread his cheeks. After some rustling of the sheets he could feel her tongue instead of her cock poking his opening. She slobbered and smooched his ticklish asshole, getting it nice and wet. Audrey munched on his little hole, probing his entrance with her tongue. It brought his cock back to attention.

Audrey's pulled her face from his cheeks. She spit in her hand and mixed that with the pre-cum her eager cock leaked to grease up her shaft. She spread his cheeks again and this time it was her big tip pressing into him. Audrey got closer so that she could whisper in his ear and bathe his neck in comforting breaths.

"I'm going to push in. Relax. Try not to fight. Let me make love to you." She began applying steady pressure to the little anal ring. "It'll start to feel amazing soon. It did for me when it was your cock at my hole." Audrey worked the swollen head of her cock into his opening. She moaned in his ear as she entered him.

Kyle yelped as the tip slithered inside him. His anal muscles hugged it tightly. Audrey kept pushing, inserting more of her thick pole. She packed his ass at a slow, confident pace. His hot, slippery insides felt glorious as they surrendered to her dick. She fed his asshole with her thick girl meat an inch at a time.

"Fuck... Kyle... uuuuuhhh... you're doing so good."

Kyle's opening stretched wide to accept her girth. He took her right down to the root of her cock. "Mmmphmm, Audrey," Kyle mewled, his insides clutching at her pole for dear life.

"You're so tight. You took it all, baby. You're amazing. It feels... so hot and wonderful. I love it." She nibbled at his earlobe.

Relishing Kyle's anal pleasures, Audrey flexed her member deep within him. With great care, she removed most of her long shaft from his snug insides. She caressed his cheek before sliding slowly back in. Her toes curled as her groin made contact once again with his smooth ass cheeks. Grinding her hips into him, she peppered his neck with kisses. Her lips comforted him and conveyed the pleasure she felt better than words ever could have.

Kyle's ass felt overstuffed with cock. He couldn't control the tender muscles inside him that squeezed and pushed around Audrey's meat. It felt foreign and strange to him, but he knew how good it was making Audrey feel. She was careful not to force it, to give his body ample time to acclimate to the new sensations, and to work through the pain.

Kyle took a few deep breaths and closed his eyes. The pain became more manageable. Audrey's movements were gently and steady, like she was training his asshole. Teaching it how to take her cock. She wanted to use her dick to make him feel good.

Audrey received a rush of pleasure each time she reentered him. Pressing her tits into his back and using only her strong lower body, she began to hump into him a little faster. She distracted Kyle from the slight increase in pain he was experiencing by whispering into his ear, "I've wanted this so bad." She took a sharp breath. "Your ass is so hot and sexy around my cock. You're perfect to me, Kyle."

The pain Kyle felt proved temporary. New feelings replaced it. A pleasant fullness when she was buried inside him and an emptiness, a yearning hunger when she pulled back. He found himself moaning along with her. Taking her cock gave him a peculiar sense of pride. Of worth and accomplishment. After all their years of friendship it felt like more than just sex. They were experiencing something special together. Connecting to something deep within both of them.

Kyle's neck twisted and they attached their lips together. Audrey moaned against his mouth. She kissed him over and over, her hard pole digging into his butt.

"You can give it to me harder. I'll be able to take it," he told her.

Audrey took the opportunity to take the training wheels off and release her pent-up sexual energy. Audrey sat up a bit and took a sturdy grip of his hips. She thrust her cock in and out of him with added vigor. She ramped up slowly, pounding his ass, her body smacking into his with a loud slapping sound. Kyle's toes curled and crunched. He groaned, his hands grasping into the mattress.

"How's it feel now? Can you still take it?" Audrey grunted.

"Uhhh... fuck. Oh... fuck... yes. I can take it! Keep fucking me."

Audrey smiled at his words. "I love my cock up your ass. I'm not stopping until I've pumped you full of cum." His hole clenched down around her.

She drilled his ass, savoring the amazing pleasures of his hot, tight asshole. Her big, firm ass bounced to the beat of her thrusts. But the incredible stamina her muscular physique granted her was running out. Each long, fast stroke took more out of her and brought her nearer to orgasm.

The eager t-girl hammered his hole with her blunt weapon. She kicked it up a gear. Kyle took every punishing thrust, his ass always ready for the next one.

Audrey's cock rammed into Kyle. "I can't hold out much longer. I've got to cum, Kyle. Your ass is too fucking tight! It feels too good." Beads of sweat flung off her impressive body.

"Do it," Kyle encouraged her, his breath ragged. "Fill my ass! Do it, Audrey. Fill my fucking ass." His hard dick pressed into the mattress. He was going to cum right along with her. Kyle's asshole clamped down on her pole. He clung to her cock.

"Oh, fuck! Kyle, fuck! I'm CUMMING!" Audrey's cock jerked in his ass and started pumping out her hot seed. His cock did the same into the mattress. She flooded his insides in cream. Her dick throbbed with shot after shot of thick semen. Audrey stayed buried deep within him, moaning mindlessly, eyes shut tight, coating Kyle's asshole in a massive, sticky load shooting straight from her tip.

SugarandSalt
SugarandSalt
4,435 Followers