Compliant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite the excitement of the scene, it gave me no end of satisfaction to smear Gina's face with her own panties. I hoped she could smell herself through the chloroform.

***

"Good morning."

Gina looked around, disoriented. She was apparently more used to the positions being reversed-- I'd secured her to the "operating table". And the thong I'd ripped loose would be no use to her. She wasn't inhumanly bendy.

"Stephabot's chained to the bed downstairs, and Leanne's outside staring at the front door and trying the handle every thirty seconds or so. I can't believe you never told her what to do if the door is bolted. You're such an amateur."

"I... what..."

"Carin's sleeping right now. You really wore her out, and I wanted her to rest."

"Rest...?"

"So where did you get the magic powder? The 'nanoes'?"

"I-- I don't have to tell--"

"Me anything? True, but you see, I haven't called the police yet, so I can do allsortsof very mean things to your body before I call them. I assure you, I haven't forgotten the way I was treated."

I hoped she couldn't see that I was bluffing; I had no stomach for hurting her. And I'd gotten a good deal of enjoyment out of my confinement, thanksverymuch.

She bought my act, apparently, and grew less indignant. "Fine. I worked in a lab with Dr. Anita Tabico." She paused. "I see you haven't heard of her either. It's amazing. She was one of the greatest minds in nanotechnology before she-- before I--"

"You killed her?"

She looked offended. "Not in the way you mean, no."

"Keep going."

"Dr. Tabico had some ideas about altering the human mind and body using tiny robots smaller than the eye can--"

"I've seen Star Trek. I know what nanotechnology is."

"... okay. Well, I was her lab assistant, and she was trying the nanoes out on monkeys in the lab. I saw... See, the nanoes are a blank slate: they can be programmed in any number of ways. Dr. Tabico had specialized software to choose which of dozens of routines they would be instructed to run, and she used 'Aroused' on one of the female monkeys..."

"'Aroused'?"

"That was what the routine was called. Well, I'm not normally one for bestiality, even as an observer, but if you could have seen how much enjoyment the modified monkey was getting out of what used to be very bland sex with her mate... well, one night I got a little excited, and a little careless..."

"You dosed yourself."

She bit her lip. "Mmm hmm."

"Then what?"

"Well, see... then I sort of... attacked Dr. Tabico. She didn't know what I'd done, of course, but I was so... aroused when I saw her walk into the lab, I started kissing her. Very... insistently. I'd seen how she would look at me, of course, but I'd never been interested in her; she was too old for me, and it wouldn't have been a professional working arrangement--"

"Get on with it."

"Well, she was very taken aback... and not resisting. So... well, after seven hours and her fifteenth orgasm--"

"Fifteenth."

She rolled her eyes up into her head at the memory. "You have nnnnno idea. I had over thirty."

Wow.

"... anyway, after her last orgasm, she looked funny and collapsed. I was still horny and kepy trying to wake her up, but she wasn't... she had..."

"You'd fucked her to death."

"It's not like that. I mean... it wasn't. She had a stroke. I had to explain to the police and the medical examiner what had happened... can you imagine how embarrassing that was? Especially since the cop was a redhead with the most amazing pair of--"

"Stop."

"Anyway... So there I was... 'Aroused' all the time. There was no one to explain to me how all of the equipment worked... Dr. Tabico had never gotten around to doing the documentation, you know... Or to reporting how much progress she'd made. I knew that the nanos could be programmed into several possible configurations, but that was all I had. So... I decided to experiment." She looked guilty. "I didn't want to, at first, but... I was so horny all the time, and the two secretaries who tag-teamed the reception job... well, they were so unbelivablyhot..."

"What did you do?"

"I took all of Dr. Tabico's equipment-- the stuff that worked, not the big, expensive stuff that was of no use-- and I brought it all home. I inherited this place from mom when she died, and no one else lived with me, so it was the perfect place for what I wanted to do. I used 'Robot' on Stephanie. I told her the nanos were breath mints, then I tailed her home that night." Memory of arousal made her nostrils flare. "It was very successful. If you only knew what her tongue felt like, that first time..." She came back to herself. "I... um... did Leanne the following day. And since then, I've just been looking for more ways to experiment-- to find out what each of the settings does."

"So... what was mine?"

"Pliant."

"Pli--" Ah, well, that made sense. I was certainlythat. "Well, why the hell didn't you keep a closer eye on me, then? You had to know that I would probably be able to get free if I had that kind of..."Ability to eat myself out?"... talent."

"I thought 'pliant' meant... you know... obedient..."

"That's 'compliant'. 'Pliant' means 'flexible'." I illustrated by turning my neck three quarters of the way around in one direction and checking out my own ass. I needed a little more exercise, apparently. I was pretty sure yoga would never again pose the same sort of challenge.

"Oh."

I let out a snarl of exasperation. "You meanthat'swhat this is all about? You're too stupid to know the other definition for 'pliant' and too lazy to look it up?"

"But... but... you did what I told you to do, even when I ordered you to..." She got quiet.

"You dumbass. I'm a lesbian and you're a beautiful woman. I didn't need orders to want to bury my face between your legs."

And you were tied up and that always makes you horny.

(shut up, Alei)

(sorry, sweetness!)

"A... lesbian?"

I rolled my eyes at her. "Don't tell me it wasn't obvious I hadsomeexperience down there! See, now you're just being insulting!"

"No... I..."

I was just toying with her, now; I knew perfectly well I was good at eating pussy-- had recent first... um... "hand" experience confirming it for me, in fact.

"The question is, what the hell am I going to do with you? Not to mention your little harem?"

"You could--" she stammered, blushing. "You could use the nanobots on me. Make me obedient. Or compliant. Or both." The look on her face was almost hopeful.

"Ha! What do you think this is, some kind of crappy internet fuck story? No, I don't think so... though I'm sure you'd like nothing better. Unlike you, I have morals."

Then why are your panties drenched from thinking about it?

(Michelle, this is hardly the time!)

(hey, I'm just sayin'...)

"No, I'm just going to turn you over to the cops. Hopefully with the machine and its software someone, somewhere can find a way to fix what you've done to poor Leanne and Stephabot--anie!"

"No, please, I'll do--"

But I was already leaving the room in search of a phone. "Very fuckable lady," I thought to myself. "It's really too bad she's also nuts."

***

"That was quite the adventure." Carin had unlocked the passenger side door for me. I opened it and sat down beside her, buckling myself in effortlessly-- without leaning forward or to the side. My muscles knew what to do, even if I didn't, quite... yet.

"Yeah, except now my body's been altered, and I have no idea if there will be any kind of side effects or anything. It's kinda scary."

Carin nodded, but tried to remain bright. "Could have been much worse. We could have ended up zombie slaves like those two unfortunates back there."

"Um... about them..."

"Hmm?"

"Well, I spoke to the social worker assigned to their case. They'll probably be made wards of the state, and might be institutionalized--"

"Brrrr! The poor girls."

"-- and so sort of I asked if there was any way they could be kept out of that sort of environment... In some sort of home care."

"You didn't!"

"I'm sure they'll need somewhere nice to stay, until someone finds a cure for them. Not somewhere white and clinical: somewhere they can have a kind, nurturing environment which provides for all their needs..."

"Not... your needs?"

"Carin, I'm being serious, here!" I was just being charitable. I didn't have an ulterior motive for wanting Stephanie and Leanne to live with us... did I?

Surely not.

Carin examined my expression for a minute. I'm not sure what she saw there, but she seemed satisfied with whatever it was she had found. She shrugged and grinned. "Okay, I'm not opposed. We'll take them in."

"Thank you, dear, it means so much to me to be able to help them, after what we went through together... and almost went through."

She nodded. "Okay. Should we stop off at IKEA to try to find some new furniture? We only have the two beds. Plus there's the showering... four women in that one house? Can you imagine the monthly bill for toiletries?"

"All that can wait, sweetheart." All of this talk of beds and showering was making me randy as hell, for some reason. Well, okay, for obvious reasons. I still had some very fun demonstrations to give. "First, let's get home as soon as possible. You'vegotto see what we can do, now. Trust me: our sex life will never be the same."

It wasn't.

12