Compromised

Story Info
Loving wife yields.
3.1k words
4.12
176.4k
33
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had departed Papua, New Guinea outbound to find an island to spend the next week in solicitude.

The Zaka was loaded stem to stern with a fresh load of supplies as her bow cut the sea on an east south east course leaving civilization astern.

Zaka was a forty foot Sabre with an auxiliary diesel and could easily be sailed by my husband and me. John had retired early from his successful dental practice and we had purchased Zaka to experience our dream of sailing around the world.

We had purchased Zaka in San Diego and set sail out into the Pacific in our pride and joy.

Both John and I were skilled sailors having owned a thirty-two foot Shark in which we had explored the inland waters of the Great Lakes. This was to be our first salt water voyage.

During our first few days out of San Diego we familiarized ourselves with Zaka's little quirks and characteristics and soon we had bonded with our new home.

Our new life was wonderful, once out of sight of shore John and I shed our clothes and cavorted naked on Zaka's deck. Well off the shipping lanes we were in a world of our own and away from prying eyes. We were able to eat, tan and make love on Zaka's vast foredeck without fear of being observed.

New Guinea was our first scheduled port of call on out itinerary. After a week at sea we needed to refill our fresh water tank and restock the refrigerator.

After a luxurious bubble bath and a good night's sleep at Papau's Mandang Hotel we set sail early the following morning on the next leg of our voyage.

The waters were more populated as we left Papua and were compelled to wear swimsuits until eventually we were able to get nude again.

Tuvaki appeared on the horizon just as the chart had predicted. Tuvaki is a small island, just under a mile in length and deserted since the Americans had used it as petrol supply depot during the war.

We had hoped to have Tuvaki to ourselves to enjoy for a few days but as we got closer we could see the masthead of another boat bobbing in a lagoon on the shoreline. It was time to don our suits again.

As the island grew larger we could make out the hulls of a pale blue catamaran laying at anchor and a curl of smoke coming from a campfire on the beach. The occupants of the other boat had gone ashore to cook their dinner.

Zaka glided into the lagoon alongside the cat were we dropped sail and the anchor. Squaring away the rigging John launched the Zodiac over Zaka's stern and we boarded to go ashore and meet our new neighbors.

The roar of the Mercury outboard coming to like with a puff of blue smoke sent a flock of birds into the sky as John pointed the inflatable towards the beach.

They came out of the wooded shoreline to investigate the noise. The Tournay's were a young couple, he about thirty and his blonde wife a few years younger.

Dave came over to greet us grabbing the Zodiac's painter and dragging us up onto the sand.

There was the customary shaking of hands and introductions as we became acquainted with our fellow islanders.

Dave told us he and his wife Judy were from Canada and had won enough money in a lottery to realize their dream similar to ours of buying a boat and sailing the seas.

Dave said they had been cruising port to port for eight months stopping here and there at their pleasure.

Dave was a good looking man of about five foot eleven with a well tanned athletic body and sporting a dark moustache and beard matching his wavy hair. He wore only a pair of cut-off kaki shorts and a pair of Dockers boating shoes.

His wife Judy was a frumpy redhead that needed to loose twenty pounds to fit into the two piece swimsuit that barely covered her.

The Tournay's informed us they had arrived the day before and spent the previous night aboard their boat before coming ashore to explore the island.

Dave told us they had found an old rusted metal shed in the bush with a bunch of old American junk scattered around it.

He said the far side of the island was a super white sand beach with the prevailing wind pounding it with terrific surf. He had wanted to try surfing and was looking for something he could make into a surf board.

John was an avid surfer and the two of them begin discussing what they could use to ride the breakers.

Judy told me that she had worked as a cleaner at their local hospital before they hit it big on the lottery. She had married Dave ten years earlier when she was twenty-two. Dave had been a truck driver who had come into the coffee shop where she worked at the time and swept her off her feet.

Judy was not use to male attention and had always been a wallflower at school dances. Dave's sudden attention overwhelmed her and before she knew it she found herself getting married to him.

Judy confided that Dave was a sex maniac wanting her only for sex. She said she had to have sex with her husband three times a day or he was not happy.

I thought of how many women would be envious of her problem. I was lucky if John wanted to make love to me once a week.

She also told me that her husband wanted to get her into "swinging", exchanging sexual partners with other couples. She had tried it a couple of times but didn't like it.

Judy and I continued chatting while we got our dinner ready. The guys were absorbed in their surfing plans.

I was relieved when we were back aboard Zaka after eating on the beach with the Tournay's.

John and I made long leisurely love before falling off to sleep. I always slept well aboard Zaka with the water softly lapping against her hull. I dropped off with Dave Tounnay on my mind for some unexplainable reason.

Early the following morning John discovered a crack forming in Zaka's fiberglass hull by the bilge water pump discharge port. It was not leaking yet but with the hulls constant twisting and bending while under sail it could become worse. Jon knew it should be repaired as soon as possible.

John and Dave discussed sailing Zaka back to Papua to have the repairs made. Dave said the trip could make the problem worse and suggested John take his boat and sail to Papua and pickup a repair kit. Dave said his cat could make the round trip in three days.

John agreed to Dave's plan and rather than leaving us women alone it was decided Judy would accompany John as she knew the boat and Dave would stay with me on the Zaka.

Dave and I watched from Zaka's deck as the catamaran vanished over the horizon.

I had dressed fairly conservatively during our stay on Tuvaki not wanting to arouse Dave's vulgar desires. I knew I was going to have to hold him at bay for the next three days but I could not tell my husband or he would not agreed to make the necessary trip.

I tried to remain distant to Dave as the remainder of the day progressed. John had only been gone a few hours and already I missed him.

We went though the motions of cooking our dinner ashore and then boarded Zaka for the night.

There was plenty of cabin space for privacy aboard Zaka with a captain's quarters on the port side and a separate crew's sleeping cabin up forward. Dave said he would bunk in the crew's cabin.

That first night Dave was on his best behavior. Gentleman like in every regard and treating me as if our spouses were still present. Bundled up to the neck in my flannel robe I bid him goodnight as he adjourned to his cabin.

I slept a restless sleep that night imagining every noise was the sounds of Dave entering my room. I kept the covers up to my chin in spite of the tropical temperature. Dawn came with no justification for my fears.

"What do you want to do today?" Dave asked over our morning coffee.

I told him I had some chores to catch up on, laundry and some housecleaning around the cabins.

Dave said it was too nice a day to waste working and we should go and explore the other side of the island. I had not yet seen the island's windward side and was easily talked into accompanying him for the short trek.

I changed into my cut-off blue jean shorts and a light cotton sleeveless top and applying a liberal amount of insect repellant we set off.

Dave was my Tarzan, hacking a trail through the thick underbrush with his home-made machete. About fifteen minutes later we emerged from the jungle on the other side of our island home.

Sweat was dripping from us from the intense humidity in the lush green jungle we had just transverse. The crystal blue waters sparkled before us with gentle surf lapping up onto the white sand.

"Want to cool off?" Dave asked.

The water did look inviting but neither of us had thought to bring our swimsuits. I did not want to appear reserved enough to wear my outer clothes into the water so I stripped down to my bra and panties and run into the surf with Dave on my heels.

The water felt so cool and refreshing as I dove under the surface. When I resurface I stood in water waist-deep and saw my bra had become transparent. My stiff nipples were clearly discernable through the thin, wet material.

Dave porpoise to the surface some three feet from me and immediately his eyes locked on my semi-naked breasts.

I looked down into the clear water and saw Dave was not wearing anything, his free cock swayed in the current like a hunting eel. I knew if I could see his cock he would be able to see me through my wet panties.

Our eyes locked together as he approached me.

Dave took me into his arms and I could feel his erection pressing against my belly with only a thin layer of silk between us.

I did not resist his advances but raised my lips to meet his. It was a passionate kiss with our tongues entwined in a preliminary joust to love making.

"No, on the beach!" I said as his hand started to pull down the waistband of my panties.

Dave held my hand as we waded ashore.

I selected a patch of lush grass close to the water's edge and under the canopy of palms. As I lay down Dave removed my wet underwear rendering me naked for his pleasure.

My legs opened as I lay naked on the grass welcoming this stranger to enter me. Dave's muscular body covered me as I waited for his cock to go into my waiting passageway.

Closing my eyes I felt his mushroom head searching my pubic hair for the concealed entrance to my womanhood.

I had ceased shaving during our voyage opting for the natural look preferred my many of the South Seas women. Dave's cock parted my curly locks like a divining rod seeking water. Finding a trace of moisture he parted my labia and begins his journey into me.

The first noticeable thing was Dave's cock was thicker than John's, stretching my vaginal walls beyond what John's did to gain entry. I winced with the unusual discomfort of accommodating such a large member.

Dave impaled me with a smooth and powerful thrust, his carbide-hard auger digging its way towards my cervix. Mercifully I felt his ball come to rest on my pussy lips, he was entirely in me.

Dave was the first man I had allowed to make love to me in fifteen years. There had been the one time I was raped at the office party by a drunken coworker. I had attended the party unaccompanied as John was away on a dental conference and we had not long been married. Being a naïve twenty-two-year-old I had trustingly attended the party unescorted in hopes of getting my mind of John's absence for an evening.

I had drunk a bit too much and was the belle of the dance floor jiving it up with all the husbands who wanted a turn with the woman in the red dress.

Fred Pearce the company's bookkeeper had lured me into a cloakroom and had his wicked way with me. Between the racks of coats he had fucked me standing up and blown a huge load into me.

He left me sobbing with his sperm running down the insides of my legs as he rejoined his wife in the banquet room.

Now another man was in me and I was wrapping my legs around his hips drawing his cock deeper into my hungry cunt.

Was I a nymphomaniac? Had my husband not fucked me less than twenty-four hours ago? Why did I need this stranger's cock in me now? Questions flooded my mind as I moaned softly.

Dave had begin fucking me. Slowly at first his huge cock started its in and out stokes with my vaginal wall sticking to it like a rubber glove.

"Fuck me Dave!" I moaned just before we kissed.

It had been a long time since I was fucked like Dave fucked me. He was aggressive yet his cock seemed tailor made for my pussy. The curvature of his tool brought sensation to parts of my fuck hole that my husband's neglected, I was heating up fast.

I didn't think I was capable of another orgasm having come with John just a couple of nights previous, one orgasm a week was my custom if I were lucky. Yet I could feel the beginning of a possible climax stirring around Dave's cock.

Like most women I had experienced countless orgasms, some memorial but most routine. The process of coming had become automatic with the proper cock action in my cunt. Dave's cock promised something different.

At first it was just a hint of an orgasm, a low murmuring of things to come. As his cock fell into an allegro rhythm inside of me it was if he were fanning a flame turning it into an inferno. He gradually progressed to his crescendo dragging me along with him.

We climaxed in perfect harmony, Dave's sperm deluging the fire he had started within me.

"Oh yes Baby!" I moaned as my orgasm claimed me.

I could do nothing but lay there with the ejaculating bull between my legs as shock waves trammeled my body.

I could feel the orgasm in my entire body, my teeth my hair and even my toenails!

Eventually a final shiver passed through me signaling the completion of my orgasm.

I was conquered and I was now Dave's whore. For the next two days I would be his to do with as he pleased.

We fucked on that beach for almost an hour before we returned to Zaka.

Back aboard Zaka we screwed again, this time in mine and John's bed. Dave was like the Eveready Rabbit; he just kept going and going.

Finally I had to ask Dave to stop so we could get something to eat. The sun was going down and we hadn't eaten all day.

Reluctantly Dave allowed me to make us some burgers on Zaka's cooking stove. As I watched the blue alcohol flame sizzling the quarter-pound beef burgers I knew Dave was going to want to pound my pussy some more after we had eaten. Not use to our fucking marathon my cunt was starting to get sore.

We ate our burgers sitting at the galley table, Dave naked and me wearing only a calico apron.

Dave scarfed his burger washing it down with a couple of beers anxious to get back at my body.

"Let's fuck some more." He said jumping up from the table with his perpetual erection threatening my worn-out pussy.

"Come here, I want to suck it!" I answered.

Dave's eyes light up and he smiled when I volunteered to put his cock in my mouth. I doubted whether Judy had ever offered to give his a blowjob.

Dave walked over to me holding his hard cock in his hand.

The head of his pecker was almost touching my lips when I took the hard shaft from him. Opening my mouth wide I guided him into my waiting mouth.

My lips sealed around his shaft as his cock lay on my tongue. He was big, a real mouthful. I tilted my head back so his cockhead could enter my throat.

Back in my high school days I had become quite proficient at deepthroating cocks. I had a reputation amongst the boys and was never without a date.

Carefully I worked him into me until my lower lip touched his sack, I had his eight or nine inches of cock completely in my head.

My tongue begins to do its magic routine, caressing the underside of his meat and swirling up and around each side. All the while I was sucking and forming a perfect vacuum chamber around his cock.

"Oh fuck yes!" Dave moaned as his hips began bucking.

He firmly held the back of my head while he skull-fucked me.

My jaw was starting to get sore before he came. I didn't think he would have that much jism left in him but when he started to shoot spurt after spurt of thick cream flooded my mouth. His cock was far enough into my throat for most of his snot to slide down my gullet like a big juicy worm. As the last of his sperm dribbled from his cockhead my tongue licked him clean.

"Where did you learn to suck cock like that?" Dave asked.

"I get around." I smiled taking a last lick at his spent cock.

"Your husband is one lucky man!" Dave exclaimed.

Thankfully John and Judy made good time and the blue cat slipped into the lagoon early in the third day following their departure.

John had obtained the necessary repair supplies he required and he was glad to be back to his two loves, Zaka and me.

"Well, how was he?" Judy looked at me knowingly.

"What do you mean?" I asked trying to look confused.

"Dave did you like his cock in you?" she replied.

My mind started spinning, she knew all the time! she and Dave had planned my seduction before leaving.

That started me wondering about her and John, he wouldn't, would he?