Computers are Sexy

Story Info
Beth gets her satisfaction through computer lessons.
5.5k words
4.01
26k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moondrift
Moondrift
2,272 Followers

Beth Barker often thought about how it got started. Of course the obvious cause was one all too familiar to married couples; a marriage gone sour; a marriage that had promised much passion but had died.

Why does this happen? Who can tell? A partner who turned out not to be the person you thought they were; a familiarity that makes one weary of the same penis in the same vagina; the vagaries of middle age that make us wonder if we're still attractive to the opposite gender; the desire for some excitement -- an excitement that has disappeared from the marriage?

Perhaps for Beth there was something of all these elements in her married life. Certainly Simon no longer made love with her as frequently as she wanted and needed him to, not by a long shot. As she often told herself, "Once a month and then a quick in and out, roll over and go to sleep."

Beth had employed all the female ploys she knew to maintain Simon's interest and give him an erection, but the results where disappointing and even humiliating.

Mostly Simon would tell her to go to sleep, and on the few occasions she managed to get him to the point of penetrating her, he lost his erection before either of them had climaxed, and that was hard to do with Beth because she was one of those women who came very quickly and also had multiple orgasms.

* * * * * * * *

Many women might have suspected that their spouse was involved with another woman. Beth had considered this possibility and had dismissed it on the grounds that at forty five, the slim and athletic young man she had married was now balding, had a paunch and his complexion was mottled, and besides, she had never detected the presence of another woman in his life.

On course there was a certain naivety about this because what Simon lacked in physical sex appeal might well have been compensated for by his financial situation. He ran an extremely successful Estate Agent Business and there are many women who are prepared to close their eyes to a lover's physical shortcomings if the money is present.

But like Beth we must give Simon the benefit of the doubt since there were no known inamoratas in his life. For Beth it might have been a relief if there had been, for at least it would have accounted for Simon's sexual ineffectiveness with her.

To add to her disappointments, Beth had desired to have children. Thrice, in the early days when Simon still retained some interest in her sexually, she had become pregnant, and thrice she had miscarried. Medical science did its best to discover the cause of this problem, but finally had to tell her that there seemed to be nothing organically wrong with her.

She had never actually given up hoping, but as Simon's virility declined the chances of further pregnancies seemed to vanish into the hazy distance, along with Simon's interest in reproducing the species, that had never been as strong as Beth's.

Beth might well have contemplated divorce but that certain affection for Simon remained and, as a cynic might maintain, he did keep her well stocked with this world's goods, including a very pleasant house in a well-regarded suburb.

It was very possible that Beth might have made good her lack of sexual gratification by taking a lover. She had never had a profession she wished to pursue, so she spent her time further enhancing her home together with some charitable and church work, the later involving her in playing the church organ on alternate Sundays. Thus she had plenty of opportunity to entertain some randy young man.

She not only had the time and opportunity, but she also had the right equipment. As opposed to her less than sexually appealing spouse, Beth, four years younger than Simon, looked at least ten years younger than she actually was.

Her features were very even and her nose small and straight. Her mouth and chin looked as if they had been carved by a sensitive sculptor, and she had that great gift of gorgeous and expressive blue eyes with near black hair.

Her figure was as near perfect as it could be, with a fine balance between well formed and firm breasts, a waist narrow, but not so tiny as to make her look anorexic, and nicely swelling hips.

Five feet eight tall, sufficient of her height was taken up by her slender but nicely formed legs that drew many males' imagination to the paradise that resided at the top of them.

Beth was not averse to displaying these female advantages. She had a fine array of shorts, shirts, skirts, blouses and bikinis that tended to display more than they concealed, and these displays were much appreciated by the males who came into contact with her, or even only saw her on the street.

Beth was not unaware of these appreciative looks and dressed so as to encourage them; they reassured her that she was still attractive to the opposite sex, even men far younger than her. One might wonder why she did not use her ability to attract to gain the sexual satisfaction she needed.

Such is the mystery of woman we might never know the answer to that. We might conjecture some adherence to the vows of the wedding ceremony, or her continued allegiance to a church that frowned upon extra-marital sex, or maybe even the dread of the consequences that might follow discovery, like the loss of Simon's financial support.

Whatever the case she held back from following the course her demanding body dictated.

* * * * * * * *

Apparently insignificant events can lead to larger consequences. Such an event took place when one day she answered a ring on the doorbell.

Standing before her was a youth of some eighteen or nineteen years. A sturdy young man she had seen occasionally who lived a few streets away with is parents in less affluent circumstances than Beth and Simon enjoyed.

"Ah...er... Allen isn't it?"

"Yes Mrs. Barker."

Surprised and puzzled at having this young man on her doorstep she asked, "What can I do for you Allen?"

"Well I'm looking for some jobs."

"Jobs?"

"Yes, I'm studying and the student allowance I get is pretty small, so I'm trying to get some supplementary income."

"What sort of jobs?"

"Oh, mowing lawns, general gardening, washing cars, or I can fix things -- like leaking taps or sort out computer problems -- I'm studying electronics."

Beth enjoyed pottering round the garden herself, and she managed to bully Simon into mowing the lawns occasionally. They could well have afforded a gardener on a part-time basis, but since they had not felt the need they had never got around to discussing or organising it.

Now computers were a different proposition. Beth had recently acquired one of these infernal machines and after battling with it's -- to her -- complexities, had finally given up until such times as she could go to one of the courses on offer.

"Can you teach someone to use a computer?" she asked.

Allen grinned and said with the confidence of youth, "No problem."

"Would you teach me?"

"Sure?"

"And how much will you charge?"

"Fifteen dollars an hour," Allen replied tentatively.

It's strange that many people who have money are so frugal, while those of lesser means can be profligate with what little they have; but let me not moralise on this subject.

Beth had already looked up the available courses and what they cost, and doing some quick mental arithmetic arrived and the conclusion that Allen's price was reasonable.

She accepted Allen's offer and suitable times were arranged for the instruction to take place.

Beth's available time was fairly flexible, but Allen's was restricted by the times of lectures and tutorials. However, times were found and instruction begun.

I do not suggest for a moment that Beth made these arrangements with anything else in mind other than computer lessons. Those of you, however, who have some sensitivity and sympathetic understanding will not be surprised that Beth took more than computer interest in Allen.

It needs to be pointed out that Allen, knowingly or otherwise, added to this interest by habitually wearing tight shorts and T-shirts. The T-shirt displayed a broad shouldered muscular torso and the shorts narrow hips and, it must be said, a fine display of manhood. In addition he had golden locks of a peculiarly rich hue and dark brown eyes.

To say the least Beth found him very appealing. When she first saw the fine display of virility she had experienced a pleasurable tremor and that ticking sensation in her clitoris that presages arousal.

Often in the depths of the night, or even in the depths of the day, she found herself dwelling on this well set up young man. To make things even more interesting, he had a sunny disposition, which was in stark contrast to Simon's taciturn temperament.

Looking, as it were, at the other side of the coin, you will understand that Allen could not help noticing that Beth had extremely desirable physical assets. Sitting in close proximity to her while teaching, he was not only influenced by her visible physical attributes, but by a subtle fragrance she seemed to radiate.

Those of you who have experience of such things, will instantly recognise that this fragrance was a combination of expensive perfume sparingly applied, together with a certain aroma that women produce when sexually aroused. Even those not experienced can be driven to a state of almost unendurable lust by this combination without really understanding why.

It is almost too obvious to state that the unfortunate male, in the times of his sexual arousal, has much greater difficulty in concealing his condition than the female. The female signals are less visible: the increasingly wet inner thighs; the erection of nipples; the dilation of the pupils and the tendency to fidget.

Of course, the more salacious females can demonstrate their desire by running the tip of their tongue over their lips and by fluttering their eyelids. Those who are without shame might go even further in the extremity of their need and say pointedly, "For God's sake fuck me," but we shall set aside such shameless behaviour since neither Beth nor Allen come into that category.

On second thoughts, it might save a lot of time, physical and emotional anguish if more women did state clearly what they wanted, and I am told that contemporary women are not so inhibited in this matter than their sisters of former generations.

However that may be, we must accept the Beth/Allen situation as it was.

* * * * * * * *

Beth had no difficulty discerning the state of Allen's emotions. That easily observed shorts enclosed phallus was impressive when it was flaccid but became a superb display when erect, and erection became its common condition in her presence.

Given her state of deprivation Beth would have been less than human if she had not noticed and responded to Allen, and her previous self-denial began to play less part in her thinking. She found it gratifying to say the least that a young man half her age clearly yearned for her.

There were times when along with his erections he looked at her with his large brown eyes like a hungry puppy asking to be fed, and there were moments when she cursed him for not taking the initiative.

So in a situation in which they were both sexually aroused, but in which neither made the move that would lead them to bliss, she came to the conclusion that it was she who would have to act, and started to tell her self there would be no harm done if for once she indulged her self. "No one need know; Allen is here when Simon is at work, so why not, and it would not be taking anything away from Simon that he wants."

She tried to create mental scenarios of how she would go about it; the moment when it would happen; what she would wear; what the lead up would be and how all this would spill over to the final act.

She began her campaign by casually hinting at problems between her and Simon. Over several lessons this reached the point where she was talking about Simon's inability to satisfy her emotionally.

The words she used were carefully chosen so that at any moment, if Allen showed signs of a negative response she could withdraw. After all, to say that Simon could not satisfy her emotionally could be interpreted in a number of ways, not necessarily implying that it was sexual. It could, for example, simply imply that he was not very demonstrative.

Computer lesson do not last indefinitely and there comes a time when even the dullest student has grasped sufficient for the lessons to cease. For Beth and Allen this time drew near.

There are of coursed ways in which the contact can be prolonged. There is, for example, what we might call, phase 2, phase 1 being the initial lessons. In phase 2 the learner evinces an interest in the more technical aspects of the computer.

When this also runs out there is phase 3. At this point the learner has become a computer fanatic and the one time teacher and learner now exchange the seemingly endless arcane discoveries one can make when computing. Thus their time together can be extended indefinitely without arousing the suspicion of spouses.

* * * * * * * *

Beth made her move during the penultimate lesson of phase 1.

Allen was due to arrive at 9-30 a.m. on a Wednesday morning. Beth decided to use a double barrelled ploy that I believe is common with women.

First, she just happened to be wearing no more than a very diaphanous negligee, saying by way of excuse that as it was such a warm day she had decided not to change for Allen's arrival -- "You don't mind do you? This guaranteed that Allen's attention was drawn to it.

Not that he needed his attention drawn since he was aware of naked breasts moving voluptuously beneath the filmy material, and the hint of pubic hair, from the moment he arrived.

It was usual for them to have a break for coffee during the lesson. It was during this break that Beth once more steered the conversation round to her marital problems.

"He seems to have lost all interest in me. He doesn't...well you know...doesn't seem to want to give me...give me the...the affection I need. There are times when I think I'll go out of my mind when he rejects me. I'm not ugly, am I Allen?"

"No...no...you're very...very attractive."

"So why doesn't he want me?" At this point the tears came. "There must be someone who wants me...someone who would want to make me happy." She looked at Allen with tear filled eyes and placing her hand on his thigh continued, "Surely there must be someone who would want me."

"Yes...yes there is," Allen said, not only rising to the bait, but swallowing it.

Beth took his hand in hers.

"It's cruel to neglect me like that, isn't it Allen? After all, I'm a woman and a woman needs to know she's desirable."

"Yes, of course."

Beth laid her head on Allen's shoulder and asked seductively, "Do you think I'm desirable?"

"Yes, very desirable."

"Oh Allen, it's such a comfort to hear you say that." She drew his hand to her breast. "You really are a lovely young man, so kind and thoughtful. You know, I often think that if things had been different we might have...might have made wonderful...er... lo...friends. But then, we are friends, aren't we?"

"Yes, we are."

Through her tears Beth managed to giggle and say, "Friends often touch and kiss each other, don't they?"

"Yes, often."

"We've never kissed, have we?"

"Ner-no."

"Why don't we kiss now just to show we are friends?"

Beth did not wait for a response from Allen. She kissed him on the lips and ran the tip of her tongue over them.

Suddenly they were in each other's arms their bodies very close and they could feel each other trembling. Allen's penis was at full stretch and was discharging pre-cum, while Beth's inner thighs were soaked with her fluid of desire.

"I've kissed you, Allen, wouldn't you like to kiss me?"

Allen bent over her, putting his lips to hers, and as he did so Beth opened her mouth. There was a moment's hesitation and then Allen's tongue was probing and exploring the recesses of her mouth.

When they broke from the kiss Beth gasped, "Allen...oh Allen...show me how much you like me darling...help me...be kind...it wouldn't have to mean much to you, but it would mean everything to me."

One of his hands was fondling her breast while the other searched her pudenda, stroking and probing."

"Darling....oh darling...yes...yes...I want you to, I want you to so badly."

She was seated in a chair and Allen knelt between her legs gently parting them. He kissed his way up her thighs until his mouth touched her vulva and then his tongue was probing into her vagina, tasting and smelling her.

Above him Beth moaned and whimpered, "Lovely darling...lovely...more...more..."

Her legs were over his shoulders and her hands clutched his head to her, then his tongue was on her clitoris and Beth shrieked with pleasure.

"You're making me co...don't make me its agony don't...oh God yes...yes...oh my darling...don't stop...don't...mmmah...aheeow..."

Allen had to wrap his arms round her thighs to stay in contact with her as she writhed and squirmed in the grip of the delicious torment that racked her.

As she passed over the pinnacle of her orgasm she moaned, "Do it to me now...take me now...I need you..."

Allen lowered her to the carpet and stripped off her negligee, and then divesting himself of his own scanty garb he lay over her sucking her nipple.

"In me darling, I want to feel you in me," Beth pleaded as she opened her legs wide to receive him."

He entered her and Beth felt his penis press tightly against the walls of her vagina and it even reached its top. Simon had never been able to achieve that.

"You're so big darling...so big...I'm coming again...come with me...let me feel...oh darling...harder...deeper...deeper...naaa....oh...ah...ahoh..."

Allen pounded into her and quickly -- far sooner than he would have wished -- his testes released their burden into her, explosively at first, and then in a constant flood.

Beth's legs were wrapped round him struggling to drag him in even deeper, and her finger nails raked his back.

With a long sigh of contentment Allen's ejections came to and end, but Beth screamed, "Don't stop...don't stop I'm still...oh my God...I still need..."

Beth worked her self over his slowly diminishing erection until finally she too whimpered softly and lay relaxed; his penis still in her.

"That was wonderful darling; do it to me again."

"Now!" Allen yelped.

"Well not immediately, if you can't manage is darling. Perhaps in half an hour," Beth pleaded.

"But I've got to go, I've got lectures."

"You don't have to go to silly lectures, do you? I thought you'd want to stay with me."

"Yes I do have to go."

"Could you come back this afternoon or tomorrow?"

"I could get here at lunchtime tomorrow."

"You mean I've got to wait until tomorrow before..."

"Honestly, that's the best I can do, Beth."

"Oh well, that'll have to do then."

* * * * * * * *

During lunchtime the next day Allen's lunch consisted largely of liquid -- specifically, Beth's female love juice - while Beth feasted on Allen semen. It was while driving back to the college that Allen ate his sandwiches, while the more time fortunate Beth made herself a pile of eggs and bacon.

Time was one factor in the situation. It was not that Allen didn't want to spend time with Beth, but there was from Beth's perspective insufficient time.

The other factor was Beth herself. Allen was a very potent young man, but he found Beth to be insatiable. Her rapid and successive orgasms never seemed to be satisfied and she left him exhausted.

As for Beth, her liaison with Allen was more satisfying than she had ever experienced, even with Simon at his most potent. Allen seemed to have released something in her that caused her to want more and more of him, and she saw his availability or lack of as the main problem.

Moondrift
Moondrift
2,272 Followers
12