Condo on the Beach Pt. 02

Story Info
BBC again 30 years later. Continued.
7k words
4.26
15.6k
22

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gator1951
Gator1951
323 Followers

Please read the first installment of "Condo on the Beach" to get a full understanding of the story, the characters and the relationship dynamics of the characters.

Condo on the Beach I was a true story with fictional characters or a fictional story based on true events. Either way the names, the professions, the physical appearance of all characters portrayed in the story have been altered to prevent any semblance to anybody living or dead.

Condo on the Beach II is complete fiction from my perverted mind.

As with Condo on the Beach I this story could have been placed in a number of categories including, Loving Wives, Erotic Couplings, Mature and Exhibitionist and Voyeur but I do believe the driving force of the story is Interracial Love.

Constructive comments welcome. If you don't like cuckold or wife sharing stories don't read use your time for another story.

Condo on the Beach II

The drive home from the condo was a very quiet three hours. Amy tried on a couple of occasions to start a conversation but I would have none of it. She finally closed her eyes and slept. I am sure she needed it after the night she had with her two black bulls.

As we arrived at our home I woke her from a very deep sleep. She appeared quite groggy almost like she wasn't sure where she was. She moaned as she tried to move her body to sit up. I am sure her muscles were sore and stiff from the pounding she had received over the last couple of days.

Once she got her bearings she looked at me with a very sad face and just said, "I'm sorry if I hurt you."

I looked at her for a moment but didn't respond. I popped the trunk, got out of the car retrieved the luggage and went inside leaving her alone in the car. About five minutes later I heard the front door open as she entered. She went upstairs to our room shut the door. I didn't see her again until the next morning as I slept in what had become my room.

That night I laid in bed thinking of what had happened over the weekend. I knew that I was at fault for part of it. She warned me that if it started there was no guarantee she could stop it and she was right once she started there was no stopping her.

While I was thinking and visualizing what had happened I realized that I was getting a partial erection. The one good thing about the weekend is I was finally getting some life back in the old cock. A feeling I had missed for almost a year. I decided to call a Urologist friend of mine in the morning to get checked out. Maybe there was some hope for me after all.

When I awoke the next morning I went to the kitchen to find a pot of coffee brewed and my wife dressed for work. She looked beautiful. She had on a navy blue skirt just above the knees with a white blouse and a matching navy blue suit jacket. She topped it off with white nylons and navy blue pumps. She looked the epitome of a professional woman. Unfortunately for me that vision was replaced with my memory of her being double penetrated by Ty and Reggie from the weekend.

We said our good mornings and drank our coffees said our goodbye. As she was leaving she kissed me on my cheek and said, "I love you but we need to talk tonight." I just nodded and off she went.

I called my Urologist and due to being a top local doctor and friend I was added on for later in the day. During my appointment I talked about the recent stirrings in my groin and he said that is a good sign and then he suggested a new treatment for Erectile Dysfunction (ED) using ultrasound to repair damaged blood vessels. He said it would require a few treatments but has shown a lot of promise in cases like mine. I had my first treatment that afternoon.

I went home to an empty home. Being alone was not good. Memories of the past weekend kept creeping into my mind. I would visualize Ty fucking Amy Friday night seeing his cock pulsing as he filled her womb with his seed. I was remembering Saturday morning as he just took her into the bedroom and fucked her missionary until they both climaxed and then watched her as she used her mouth to clean him of their combined fluids.

The limo ride to and from the club with Ty and Reggie and all they did to her during those rides. Then the memory of watching Amy being fucked by Reggie and watching Ty lube up his cock to take Amy's anal cherry. I remembered her begging Ty not to fuck her ass and not being able to do anything about it. Then the ultimate humiliation of listening to Amy come over and over again as the two bulls penetrated her pussy and ass. As much as I hated reliving those memories I had an actual full on erection for the first time in a year. It didn't last long but I had it.

Amy came home around her usual time of 7:00 PM. I had dinner ready as I had become a pretty good cook since I retired. I prepared baked boneless chicken breast, mash potatoes and peas. Not a gourmet dinner but a good dinner. I brought out a good bottle of Pinot Grigio to pair with the meal.

During dinner we carried on a stunted conversation mainly talking about her work and the kids. She did say she spoke with the twins and they were doing fine. As we were clearing the table Amy asked, "Can we talk about what happened this weekend."

"If we must," I responded. "You go first; I want to hear what you have to say."

Amy just stared at me gathering her thoughts and said, "As I said yesterday I am sorry things got so out of hand." She looked at me with sadness in her eyes and then said, "But you have to accept some of the blame. You started it by asking Ty to the room and more or less giving me to him. I warned you once I started I might not be able to stop."

"I admit it I did start it. I started it out of love for you and knowing I have not been able to perform my duties as a husband and thought for one night we could enjoy each other through him. If it would have ended there I would be fine and would have no regrets but it didn't end there did it? It's not the fact that you couldn't or wouldn't stop it was the fact once you started I was no longer part of what happened. I became some old limp dick cuckold."

Amy said, "That is not true. I needed you there. If you really wanted me to stop I would have stopped."

I said, "You really believe that, I asked you to call off Saturday night and you refused. When I asked for some conditions you had to get Ty's permission to agree to them. When I wanted to talk Sunday morning you were more concerned about following their orders to suck their cocks than listening to me. That doesn't sound like someone who would have stopped if asked."

She looked down at the floor and then said, "You would have made a great lawyer with a closing argument like that. You are right I was out of control. I don't know what I was thinking. I was completely under their influence and to be honest I loved it, I needed it. You know how sexual I am and how submissive I can be. They hit all the right buttons. It was the perfect storm."

I looked at her; one of the top high powered attorneys in the state totally emotionally defeated and said to her, "Where do we go from here?"

She looked at me with tears in her eyes and said, "I don't want to go anywhere, I want to stay here with the man I love, with the father of my children, to be the good and loyal wife I had been for the last 26 years."

I responded, "Amy, now that the vows have been broken I am not sure they can be repaired. I am not sure I can ever trust you again. For the sake of the children, our position in the community and the fact I am to old and to tired to fight any of this we can continue on as we have for the last year or so, you in your room and me in mine. I love you, I will always love you but I am afraid I can no longer provide you with what you appear to need."

Amy was sobbing, "I have ruined our relationship, our marriage for a couple of nights of sexual bliss. I am sorry, please forgive me. Let me back in your life as your wife. Do we have any chance?"

I just said, "Only time will tell, I am tired and going to bed. We can talk more tomorrow if needed but I don't think anything will change." I turned and went to my room.

I didn't sleep well again as visions of Amy with her bulls kept me awake and semi-erect throughout the evening. I had another appointment later in the week for a treatment hopefully they would allow me to reach full and lasting erections sometime in the future.

Over the next few months Amy and I lived in harmony at our home. To everyone around us we were still the perfect power couple. In actuality we were more like roommates. She made coffee in the mornings I cooked dinner at night. There was no intimacy in our relationship besides a kiss on the cheek when we left the home or when we went to bed. Unbeknownst to Amy my treatments were successful and were able to get full and lasting erections but what I couldn't do was achieve a climax. I would get close but couldn't get over the edge. It was both frustrating and painful. I spoke to my urologist and he said physically I was fine. No cancer or blockages. He said it had to be psychological. I didn't tell the doctor that Amy and I were not having sex or the problems we were going through.

As the position of managing partner Amy was required to travel from time to time. Over the last couple of months she told me she had to go to the state capitol to represent a large client on a couple of occasions and I didn't think anything of it. That was until I received a call from my old medical school classmate Bill. The one Amy didn't go to lunch with so she could fuck Ty during his lunch break.

I received a call from Bill and he asked, "You in town again looking for property?"

I said, "No, why do you ask?"

Bill goes, "I think I see your wife having lunch with a young black man."

I said, "Really, she is visiting with a client. Are you sure it is her?"

"I think so, let me see if i can sneak a picture to send to you." Bill said.

My phone pinged and I saw Amy having lunch with Reggie. I instantly got a sick feeling in my stomach. I had to come up with a story and said to Bill, "Oh that is Reggie the ex-NFL player. Her firm represents him and his holdings. I heard he was thinking of moving to another firm. She probably is meeting with him to save the account. Please do not disturb them as I believe this is some serious negotiations."

"No problem I don't think your wife would remember me anyway."

After my conversation with Bill I started putting two and two together and checked my calendar and noticed that for the last two months Amy was gone supposedly to the state capitol on business every two weeks or so. These trips were always overnight. I could only believe she was lying to me and was using these trips to meet up with her young bulls.

She wasn't due home until tomorrow evening so needless to say I didn't sleep well. All I could picture when my eyes closed were visions of her being pummeled by her two young bulls. I ended doing something I hadn't done in over a year. I got shit faced drunk and finally passed out.

The next morning or should I say afternoon I woke up and felt like I had been run over by a truck. I looked at myself in the mirror and said to myself, "No wonder she is going outside the marriage to find satisfaction you look like hell." I did the 3 Ss, shit, showered and shaved. I called my barber and went and got a haircut. I put my sweatpants and sweat shirt in the laundry. I dressed in clean clothes, slacks and polo. Splashed some Obsession on my face and brushed my teeth. Based on my improving health I no longer looked 71. I didn't look 51 but didn't look a day over my 61 years.

I prepared a great meal with wine and desert and when she arrived home she was pleasantly surprised to find me all cleaned up. She asked, "What's the occasion? Did I miss a birthday or anniversary?"

"No, I just wanted to do something nice for you. You have been working so hard and travelling to support you biggest client. I just figured a nice meal at home would do you good."

Amy said, "Thanks honey, I am very tired from my trip do I have time to freshen up before dinner?"

"Sure you have time, it will be ready in about 30 minutes." I can guess why she is so tired.

When she came down she was wearing her long sleeve silky pajamas. They were her pajamas that have a high collar. I could only imagine she was trying to hide any marks left by her lovers. We had a great meal, finished the bottle of wine of which she drank most of it. I wanted her under the influence before I asked about her trip. We cleared the table and went to the couch in the family room and sat down. She looked at me and said, "I really enjoyed tonight. You look great with your haircut and dressed up."

I thanked her for the compliment and then asked, "How is the capitol this time of year?"

She responded, "It is nice, unfortunately I don't get out much to see any of it."

"Being there overnight I would think you would have time to get out and about some."

"I stay mainly in my hotel room," Amy said.

I thought to myself I bet you do then asked the next question, "This client must be special to have the managing partner travel for the business."

Amy said, "He is one of our biggest clients."

I then asked, "When you say biggest client are they biggest in assets or the biggest cock?"

She was stunned and looked at me and said, "What?"

"You heard me answer the question."

Amy said, "Why are you asking that?"

"Why, I will tell you why. I know as an ex NFL player Reggie probably has assets but nothing compared with some of your clients so it must be cock size when you say biggest." I then took an 8x10 picture that I printed out of her and Reggie having lunch. Placed it in front of her and said explain this."

Amy turned a whiter shade of pale looked at me with fear in her eyes and asked, "Where did you get this?"

"My friend Bill, you know the one you were supposed to meet for lunch but fucked Ty instead. You might have noticed him there and not blown your cover if you would have gone to lunch."

"You were spying on me?"

"No, baby he saw you and called to see if I was in town."

Amy goes, "Let me explain."

I said, "No explanation is needed I can figure out what was going on. I think it is time for me to find a good lawyer, do you know any?"

"You're not serious."

"I afraid I am. I will not be humiliated anymore by you or anyone else. If you want to fuck around with young hung black men do it but not as my wife."

"Please let me explain." Amy pleaded.

She was in tears as she begged me to listen. I just said, "Go ahead but this better be good."

"A couple of months ago I got a message from Ty asking for me to call him. I ignored him for a day or two until I received a video of me on my back being fucked by Reggie. You couldn't see his face but you could definitely see mine. He said if I didn't call he was going to send a copy to all my partners so I called."

I asked, "What did they want another weekend with the white lady lawyer?"

She just said, "Yes and no. It turns out Reggie is the developer of the condos and they are having problems selling them. His investors are threatening him with lawsuits. Ty and Reggie knew we had money so they wanted us to buy one and recommend them to some of our friends. They also wanted my firm to act as their attorney against any suits"

"So they were blackmailing you or should I say us."

"The first time I said I was going to the capitol I went over there and bought one, using money out of my 401K. Ty took me to the condo we stayed in and said it was only fitting that we buy that one. I wanted to leave believe me but he insisted I go up to inspect it. When I walked in Reggie was there."

Ty blocked the door and Reggie said. "Strip bitch."

"Did you?" I asked.

"At first I refused, but when he demanded I strip the second time in his powerful voice my submissive side came out. I couldn't help myself. I stripped for him and Ty. I was having flashbacks to that night with the two of them."

I then asked her, "What happened then?"

"I don't want to say."

"I want to hear so tell me and don't leave anything out."

"As I stood there naked Reggie came over put his hands on my shoulders and lightly pressed down and said you know what to do. I did and started by going to my knees I then unbuckled his belt and lowered his pants exposing his very hard cock."

I asked, "Did you suck it?" I was getting aroused and was starting to visualize what happened. As I stated before I am well hung almost 9" and thick. I was starting to pitch a tent in my pants and I think Amy noticed.

She continued, "I kissed the head of his cock and then proceeded down it length kissing it all the way until I took each nut in my mouth. He started moaning and then ordered me to suck it and I did. He soon pulled out and painted my face with his cum. I started to wipe it off but he said to leave it and let it dry. As Reggie moved away a naked Ty took Reggie's place and he eventually added his cum to my face.

I then asked, "What happened then?"

"The two of them led me to the master bedroom and they spent the rest of the night fucking me in my pussy, mouth and ass."

"Did you come while they were mating with you?"

"Yes I came many times. I just couldn't help myself. They broke me. After that night I was unable to refuse them. I was willing to do anything and everything they asked."

"Did they stay the whole night with you and did you fuck them in the morning."

Amy just looked at me defeated and stated, "Yes they had me go into the shower with them. They had me wash them like a hand maiden and then they fucked me against the shower wall. They wouldn't let me get dressed until they left the condo."

"I then asked, "How many times have you gone over there and done there bidding?"

"I've gone over there five times counting yesterday."

I asked, "Describe to me what happens each time."

She said, "They have a routine designed to humiliate and dominate me. Once I enter the condo I am to strip naked of all clothes. They have a leather collar that I have to put on and a butt plug with a tail I have to insert. I have to address them as Sir or Master. I am to set on the floor at the feet of one of them when not being used. My holes are always to be available for them and I can never refuse them any demand. I am not allowed to come without permission or I am punished.

"How do they punish you, do they hurt you?"

Amy replied, "They enjoy watching me trying not to cum and at times force me to cum without permission. For punishment they usually put me over one of their laps like a little kid and spank my butt. It stings like hell and my ass stays red for a while.

There was one time I was tied to the bed and teased for over an hour. They would bring me to the edge then back off over and over again it was torture but when they allowed me to cum it was one of the best ones ever."

"Five times and has it only been Ty and Reggie or has there been others?" I asked.

I had never seen her so low. For such a powerful woman she was beaten down. She looked at me and said, "Don't make me answer that."

I just said, "So there have been others, who?"

"There have been three others that I slept with on my trips."

"Who were they?" I asked.

"The first one was the quarterback for Reggie's old team."

"He is a white guy. Supposedly a squeaky clean Christian married with 4 kids. You fucked him?"

Amy responded, "More like he fucked me. They had me dress up as a cheerleader with no panties. I had to do cheers and I never was a cheerleader so I faked it. It seemed to work he started masturbating in front of the three of us. Finally he told me to stop lay on the ottaman with my butt in the air and he just fucked me. No foreplay, he came all over outfit.

Gator1951
Gator1951
323 Followers
12