Condominium Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the same time, I had that feeling of horror that some other man might woo her away from me because of being a better lover, or having a cock that felt better, or some other unpleasant result.

Amber again looked at me and whispered, "I love you. I'll always love you."

Somehow, those words temporarily put my mind at rest. She must have read my mind or the look on my face.

Jess came again, and as she did I pinched her nipples fairly hard, knowing that Amber often liked me to do this to her when she was having a climax as it intensified things for her.

As the climax passed, I turned off the sybian. Jess held her arms out to me, obviously in a gesture asking for help to dismount from the machine. She whispered, "My legs are mush. Hold me. Catch me."

I pulled Jess off the machine as she tilted towards me, her naked body coming in close and intimate contact with mine. Our bodies rubbing together gave me a jolt of sexual energy that I'd never felt before.

Jess turned in my arms to face me and said, "Kiss me while I still feel the orgasms deep inside me."

I did kiss Jess. I did it without even spending a fraction of second wondering about what Amber would think about my action. Only after about fifteen or twenty seconds of our third French kiss did the thought cross my mind that I might be way over the line. Our bodies pressed together trapping my hard cock between us. Jess had started to rub our bodies together, stimulating my cock.

I turned back to Amber, but that angst evaporated instantly. She and Chris were wrapped tightly together also enjoying some passionate kisses of their own. His sex organ must also be trapped between the two of them. They weren't fucking ... yet.

I smiled and turned back to Jess. She whispered, "Can we make love? I'd love to be with you."

I gave a little shrug. Clearly the boundaries were shifting rapidly that evening, but I didn't know how far or how fast. I wondered what it would be like to watch Chris fucking Amber.

I moved the sybian off the bed, and lay down next to Jessica. She grabbed for my cock immediately and we were kissing up a storm too. She played with my cock and balls. I toyed with her breasts and then moved down her body to her drippy slit. I had to taste her.

On the other side of the bed Amber was sitting on the edge of the bed kissing Chris. He obviously was using both hands: one diddling her breasts, and the other assaulting her pussy in some way. I could hear her moan at one point. At that point, I heard the squishy sounds of his fingers sloshing around in my wife's pussy.

I wasn't sure whether we had a green light or not, and then it occurred to me that probably no one else did either. We were suddenly naked and connected with a member of the opposite sex outside our marriages, and we wanted to indulge but were unsure.

I said, "Are we all agreed that making love with our new friends would be pleasant pastime right now?"

Chris answered, "Absolutely."

Amber said in a husky tone, "Yes. God, yes." She gave me a look that pleaded for acceptance of the idea.

Jess nodded and whispered, "Yes, everyone." She paused and added, "Thank you, Chris. I love you."

The tenor of the entire evening shifted at that point. Our kisses with our new partners got hotter and more intense. Our fingers became more intimate, exploring every place you might want to explore on a sexy new person of the opposite sex, and our mouths soon followed.

I went down on Jess, bringing her to another orgasm on my tongue. She was then desperate to have my cock in her pussy. I obliged, and soon we'd started a slow fuck that would build up and get faster and faster.

I asked, "Birth control?"

"Pill."

I heard Amber offer up similar information, and then watched from only a couple of feet away as Chris sank about eight inches of granite-like man meat into my wife's wet pussy. She gasped as he went in, and I knew she was pleasured. At least, we were about the same size. I wondered if Amber had a size hang-up.

I was so horny that toads in Louisiana were running away because I out horned them. Seeing my wife - my WIFE - having sex with another man was beyond description. I couldn't remember ever being so aroused. I had the feeling that Jessica was feeling the same way about watching her husband start to fuck Amber. Chris was nearly drooling at watching Jess too.

Jess and I coupled. I had to remind myself that I had my own style and pace, and that I wasn't trying to keep up with Chris or out-do him. Jess and I were a little more tender and loving, our kisses deeper, and our whispered words to each other more romantic. We were what each other needed in that instant.

I realized that Jess probably had some of the same concerns I did about Chris and Amber: would he leave her for better pussy? Would he go home with her? Was Amber a better fuck in some mysterious way? I imagined she'd have other worries I couldn't even fathom.

We all stroked and thrust as we licked and kissed each other's spouse. This felt so exciting and way beyond anything that had ever happened in my life. As we fucked, we'd pause and watch our partners screwing right next to us - watching cocks slide into cunts, and then we talked about how erotic and sensational it was.

We arranged ourselves at one point so the women could kiss and fondle each other. They took to these sapphic acts like ducks to water. I wondered if Amber hadn't been telling me something about her sexual preferences or what had happened while I'd been away.

Eventually, everyone had a round of orgasms with their new partners. Both women insisted that the men remain in situ right where they'd dumped their cum. This pushed my boundaries, and I don't think I softened very much. I could still feel Jess pulsing her pussy around my cock, perhaps in small aftershocks from our shared orgasms.

Jess sighed, "I'm really happy about what just happened. I hope you three are too." She smiled at each of us.

Amber spoke next, "Me too. I liked fucking your husband. That was fun and erotic. I hope we get to do this again and again."

Chris nodded, "I liked it. I still love Jess, but I truly enjoyed being with you, Amber."

I emphasized, "I loved it." I hugged Jess to me, "I love this woman AND my wife. This is very unusual, but I guess I can love two people at the same time. Right?"

There were other murmurs of agreement.

With the sexual edge off my mind, I could think a little more clearly. I realized that some recreational fucking did not necessarily mean the end of a relationship or anything dire in any manner. Amber blew me a kiss, and that simple act made me realize that she was thinking of me and my needs.

Amber said to the group, "Can we do this again before we break up for the evening?"

I glanced at Jessica and smiled; she smiled back. We wanted to go again. We didn't say a word; I just started to pump my semi-hard cock slowly in Jess's pussy. I'd never left her warm velvet tunnel of love. I'd deflated a little, maybe down to a six or seven, but in less than a minute I was back at a ten on my scale, and we were going at it hot and heavy.

Jess and I changed positions a few times. In a couple, the girls would make out with each other. They got increasingly bold in feeling each other sexually. At one point, Amber took my cock from Jess's pussy, sucked on me a bit and then ate out Jess as Chris fucked her from behind. Eventually, she put my cock back in the empty but tasty hole.

My cock had been covered in my cum from my first round with Jess, plus a large amount of girl juice also from Jess. Amber didn't blink an eye at the cocktail.

Amber had done interesting and cleansing things with my cock many times before, but what made that day totally unique was the bisexuality she displayed. Chris was hammering into Amber's pussy from behind as she bent over the union of Jess and me. Watching Amber eat out Jess was a treat, and I would have gotten harder but I was already a priapic wonder. Her behavior made me longer, harder, and larger than I'd ever been.

Jess groaned each time as I got reinserted into her velvet warmth. That gave me an ego boost too, because she looked so happy that I'd returned to her folds.

We finished up after another twenty minutes. Chris suggested that we all go in the heated pool down on the third level of the condo. The weather was nice, and it was rare that anyone used the pool at night. Amber and I slipped on bathing suits. I noticed that Amber put on her briefest more revealing bikini to further entice Chris and me. We rode with Chris and Jess down the elevator to their condo, and waited while they changed.

We went the rest of the way to the pool together, and each of us made shallow dives into the water. This was like taking a communal bath together, except we had to wear a modicum of clothing just in case anyone in any of the visible units looked out their window or gazed down on us from their small balcony.

We took turns making out with each other, and then the girls put on a display for Chris and me, kissing and doing sexy tongue play as we watched. I said to Chris, "Sorry, but I don't go that way. I'm pure hetero."

He grinned and agreed, "Me too. I do like to watch the two girls, however. I've never seen Jess doanything like this."

He and I talked and watched, both agreeing about the many firsts that had happened that evening: first threesome, first foursome, first swap, first double blowjobs, first sapphic kisses, first bisexual behavior, first female-on-female cunnilingus, and so on. Even as we talked I could see both women fingering each other as they stood in shallow water. I wondered if anybody upstairs could figure out what they were doing.

I asked Chris if he was OK with what had happened. He said, "I think so. It'll be important to me to make love to Jess before we go to sleep - to reconnect and reconfirm our love and commitment to each other, but other than that I sure hope we repeat this many times in the near future." He gave me a look that posed the question back at me.

"Next weekend?" I posed with a grin. My response surprised me. I didn't think I'd come to terms with our swap session, but I guessed the arousal was over-riding those negative emotions and demanding a repeat.

He grinned back, "Exactly what I was thinking."

I suggested that the following Saturday we do cocktails, eat out at one of downtown restaurants we could walk to, and then come back and indulge our extramarital passions with each other. Chris liked that idea, and that set the pattern for the next couple of months.

During the following week, Amber and I were hot and heavy with each other every night. In the past, we'd postponed sex as too much effort or being too tired or stressed from work. Not any more; soon after Penny was tucked into bed, we were frolicking in bed. I thought we had sex fairly often before we started with Chris and Jess, but now we were both insatiable, and wanted lots of hot sex with one another. Half of the weeknights, one of us would wake the other in the middle of the night for a quickie. We hadn't even done that on our honeymoon.

Amber and I talked a lot with each other too. I was glad I had to go to work, because I felt that concentrating on something other that our relationship and the sex was helping to unscramble my brain.

Our talks concerned what we felt. Amber assured me that prior to that Saturday night, nothing sexual had transpired with Chris and Jess, and I believed her. She said Jess had seen the sybian on the house tour, and after dinner asked to see it again. One thing had led to another, and the two women stripped down to try it. They'd gotten so turned on, they wanted more unique sexual things to happen, and the swap resulted.

After much discussion about the impact on our relationship, we both realized we were stronger than ever. We'd had a good time, and wanted more of the same. The sexual fun was so unique and arousing, we could barely stand it. We re-pledged our love to each other time and again, and waited for the following weekend get-together.

Saturdays after that became routine in that Penny went to stay with Amber or my parents for an overnight, which she always enjoyed and so did our parents. We'd have a great cocktail time with Chris and Jess, walk to one of the fifty nearby restaurants, and then come back to either of our condos, and fuck and suck our brains out for several hours.

We discovered we each had both voyeuristic and exhibitionist tendencies. This resulted in either Amber and Chris or Jess and I putting on a little sex show for the others. We even studied some porn to see what would be enticing to do in front of our spouses. As a group, we kept getting hornier and hornier.

At the end of one of our nights together, we'd finish up, sometimes swim or shower together in some fun combination, and then go to our own beds and make love one more time with our spouses.

Over time, my need for that final validation of our marriage diminished. Amber and the others had felt that way too, and after we realized that nobody we deeply loved was leaving to run off with anybody else, that need almost went away. We did it from time to time but it wasn't mandatory the way it had been the first half-dozen times. Sometimes that meant we had a third round with our loving swap mates.

12